What's new

Chaos (Glenn;Ryu)

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Chaos (Glenn;Ryu)

Massaged as he was by Shiva, the man held out no hope of keeping himself from losing it. The girl had become so tight that even he'd have to summon a great deal of effort just to free himself... had the desire to do so been present. Just another similarity to the monsters of the island that her nature seemed to share. And despite being shackled she was managing enough dexterity to meet half way with his thrusts. It almost made the man fearful that she might just break out of the pillory and attack him! An actual mamono of the island probably would have at this point he imagined. Her twitching and sudden release came and it wasn't lost on the man, nor was his own impending turn rearing it's course with every pleasant hump he made to her.

Glenn had to admit that getting Shiva into the after throws of pleasure was a welcome change. As much as he enjoyed it himself, he wanted his partners to feel just as well. And with mamonos well... he felt there was still much to learn. Tightness turned into a velvet plume of firm squeezes after Shiva settled down, and that knot in his groin only got more intense as a result. Glenn sighed in a floaty way, his hands smoothing along her sides enjoying the texture of her skin. 'I... really can't hold this... much longer...' He dumbly concluded with a sense of built up pre-cum and drowning excitement. His own face taking on a grin of it's own to match Sona's somewhat, but more modest.

"M-mmmhm!?" He let escape with a little noise before his member began to twitch, pushing what pre it had out with a little spurt before stopping. Glenn practically hilted himself proper inside Shiva then, still giving her little humps as he began to erupt. Feeding her folds and her womb thick ropes of semen one after the other. Throbbing over and over with the power Sona's magic treatment had given him. His hand jumped up from Shiva as this happened, reaching over for Sona's shoulder as he looked at her. Gazing with half lidded eyes before inviting her closer and sealing his lips on hers. Moaning slightly as he felt that unmistakable feeling of his own energy being drawn in through that contact alone, his heart skipping a few beats and fueling some extra pulses out of his member as it was spent.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

At first, Sona seemed to misunderstand, and as he reached over, Sona smiled, leaned forward and... Planted her hand on his in the form of a high five. Then, a look of surprise on her face, before a grin shaped and she instead held his hand. Crossing her fingers between his own, and leaning forward to share a kiss. A kiss that would steal some of his soul away to feed her own. "Mmmhmm~" she hummed in reply, while Shiva was left to down the ejaculations from both sides. After all was said and done, Sona pulled herself out of Shiva's mouth, popped her breasts free of the milkers, noting that Shiva's breasts had returned to their normal tiny size, before holding up a giant container of milk. "With this much, we can make you as large as a horse!" she declared. Meanwhile, it seemed like Shiva had passed out from the intense sex and alcohol, and Glenn was much along himself. Sona just smiled, making the pillory vanish and extending her hair like tentacles to grab the two drunkards, and lift them up, placing them into the bed, before jumping over them as if to belly flop onto them, only to transform into a thick blanket mid-air, and gracefully fall onto them, leaving them protected from the draft in the shack. The Bluish and slightly multicolored blanket was naturally warm, and cozy.

No longer wild, Shiva's sleeping face would look so different to her normal character that it was like looking at a different person. Indeed, even a raging volcano sleeps it seemed, as her sleeping face was comforting to look at. And soon, his sleeping face would reflect hers, as the alcohol finally rendered his mind useless...

Until morning came, and Glenn felt warmth grace the shack in the form of the sun hitting his face. Shiva wasn't in the bed, and didn't seem to be in the shack either. Though, the sound of a magi engine running outside, a gentle whirring noise, could be heard outside. It sounded like her hoverbike.

Waking up herself, Sona would groggily transform back into her human form, before putting a hand to her mouth and giving a sickly appearance. Her cheeks puffed out, and she lowered her head to the floor. "Bweeeeegh~" she made a sickening noise, before she seemed to vomit out the bar patron, who was absolutely soaked in gooey white fluids and naked to boot. He looked like he had the worst time of his life, tantamount to a corpse on the floor. "Fuck... I ate too much energy-MMM-BWEEGH." She threw up again, this time the man's clothes, onto his body. Then she fell backwards, her head landing on Glenn's stomach. "Good morning..." she said weakly.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Glenn made no objection to Sona's comment, swaying somewhat where he stood after pulling himself away from Shiva. Given the intensity of what just occurred and the ample amount of the sweet saki still running through him he was only vaguely aware of it. Still wrapped up in the pleasurable feelings as he was. He was unconsciously looking for something to use to clean up when Sona's hair wrapped around him and he was lifted along with Shiva. A moment of weightlessness that was quickly proceeded by the soft feeling of landing on the merc girl's old bed alongside her. The man couldn't be bothered then to get up, and after being wrapped in the now Sona blanket it became a far cry of a thought if anything. He gave into the warm comfort and before everything faded into the dawn of his dreams he gazed at the sleeping volcano next to him and decided to pull her over, bundling close enough that he could feel her breath hitting him some before he finally succumbed to sleep.

Amidst the chaotic colors of his dreaming mind a lucid dream emerged. Glenn found himself traveling along a path among Magi surroundings. The buildings were more modern and diverse of materials and even incorporated green space. And among the people who he could picture there were many golems. All of which seemed to recognize the man as he made contact with them and their eyes flashed towards him, revealing their hidden nature. He even saw some he recognized from before; a whole number of them were the model A 'Moei' golems, each all looking as identical as the last. As he passed one however, she turned her head to the side and brought a finger to her lips, sucking on it lightly before pulling back a long strand of goo connected to it, giving the man a wink with her one visible eye as he passed. A heavy feeling began to surround him following that and after a time of walking and a thought occurred to check behind him. That's when he noticed that every single golem he had seen so far was following him. In fact... he now noticed that golems were practically pouring out of every possible exit and making their way towards him, all with a singular eerie smile.

He started to pace himself faster then. Faster still until he was practically jogging, trying to put some distance between himself and the golem horde that now seemed to plague him. The lightful scene turning strangely dark with a hint of magneta then, and as he passed a number of lights they faded into darker colors as he approached them. Ducking into a building he found himself rushing down a hall whose end never seemed to come. Only getting further and further to the man's horror no mater how long he rushed to meet it's end. Desperate, he turned into what he figured was an exit only to be met by the horde of golems blocking his path; Jill, Moei and her sisters among them. Backing away from their eerie smiles he then bumped into someone else and he turned with further surprise to reveal...

The goth golem he had met before standing behind him. Her face neutral, blank and red eyes unblinking. Who simply reached behind herself then, grabbing the door he had just come through and closed it. Before he heard the loud clink of it's lock being set into place and she finally blinked a few times and gave him a smile...

His mind turned chaotic once more but before it did a few blurred scenes wiped through and around. The feeling of the horde of golems rushing into him from behind, a sudden closeup of the gothic golem's face as she seemed to pounce herself and imprinted several strong and cute visages of herself upon him, and a grand feeling of revelry and pressure throughout that engulfed him into it all phased itself out back into the non-lucid dreamspace it had come from...
Causally he come to once morning came about. Awoken by the light and warmth of the sun shining through both the shuttered windows and the peering cracks of the poor shack. The sound of that bike of Shiva's reached his waking ears and given that the girl was not simply beside him in the bed the man figured that Shiva must be up already. Propping himself up, Glenn gave his eyes a good rub just in time to watch Sona as she transformed back into her old self... and then promptly fell sick, losing herself over the side of the bed. 'Well... at least I don't have to worry about her ACTUALLY eating him anymore...' Glenn thought a little sickly himself after noticing what the mimic had worked up, not entirely convinced the bar patron was still alive until he caught his labored breathing underneath all that gunk he was covered in...

"Good morning to you too, Sunshine." Glenn replied back, one hand reaching her shoulder and another going to lightly rub her forehead in little circles in an attempt to ease her nausea. Chuckling internally at the thought that when it came to the strong stuff, whatever it might be, the mimic was a lightweight. At least this case currently. How did someone like Sona, who was a spirit without a solid body, even get sick from too much energy anyhow? Was there some kind of limit? A measure of conditioning she needed build upon to hold and control more and more energy without getting sick? That was the best guess he could make on it anyhow. "I think next time we should forego the bar snacks and just order some delivery services." He said as a joke.

After stuffing a pillow underneath Sona's head to support her the man rose from the bed taking the side of it that didn't happen to have a corpsely fluid man currently unconscious next to it. His whole naked body fully on display. Now that he was much more sober however he was less at ease being in his birthday suit. Not even the fact that their session had made him slightly more endowed than he had been previously could stop his discomfort at having his scars on display. He idly ran a hand across his chest with a small frown, before searching out his discarded clothing and quickly slipping back into them. Approaching the flap door of the shack he snuck a peek through an opening to see exactly what Shiva was doing outside and if everything was good and Sona was able, stroll outside to meet her by that hoverbike of her's.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sona chuckled. "Sorry, it's just... I wasn't ready to eat such a big meal. Once I recover though, I think I could manage it next time." she said with encouragement, possibly answering a few questions in his mind.

Going out to meet Shiva, she was currently in the middle of working on her hoverbike. A bit of deja vu when she was topless with plain white pants with an egg shaped device in her back that sprouted four limbs her help her weave as she did some fixes to it. Her back remained to Glenn with all the noise going on. She likely didn't hear him. But, the moment he'd get within arm length, Glenn would find Shiva not even turned fully around before her hand was as his throat. A moment later, it was off his throat. "Sorry, bad habit." she said plainly, letting the engine die. "Good morning. Did you sleep well-oh my god there's a corpse on my floor." She saw through the flapping door cover.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Seeing the mechanical weaving arms sprouted from Shiva's back tingled of familiarity, the sight reminding Glenn much of his previous encounters with Isabel and the various magi who had also wielded them. They hadn't been topless while using them though, only Shiva's white pants being expressly visible to him as he approached the noisy scene. Awkwardness ensued when she reflexively went for his throat upon being startled, her hand grasping hard against it for a moment. Less worse than it could have been thanks to his jacket collar mitigating the effects of her grasp. "No problem." He stated simply after she let go, rolling his apple with a small gulp to relieve it.

Looking back at Shiva's shack along with her, the man crossed his arms. "Y-yeah... yeah I slept well. As well as I have been sleeping these days. I had a dream about... golems and the magi... at least I think I did. It's gotten fuzzy." He took a moment to take in the sight of the naked man once more through the flap before answering, "Don't worry, he'll live. Might be less likely to cause bar fights in the future though. Or help his buddies start them." The man turned back to Shiva then eying her weaving arms a little uneasily. "You have one of those magi weaving arms I see. Do those things come in any other shape than spider legs?" He joked with a dry tone.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She continued working, the legs and her arms moving all over as her threads moved wildly but diligently to work hard, and work fast. "Do me a favor and roll him out of my house. And down a cliff or something." she stated coldly. "And... No? Why would you want something more bulky and harder to move? If they were any bigger they'd get in the way of weaving. Besides, they're good for moving around too." she stated. Meanwhile, Sona was already in the process of moving the man out of the house, by rolling him up in the tattered carpet Shiva had and pushing him out of the house. Yawning, Sona walked outside. "Aaah~" she sighed. "Life's sure been fun lately. Especially with Shiva. She seems like tons of fun~!" Sona giggled.

Mostly ignored, Shiva retracted her appendages into her pack and sighed, taking it off. "My head hurts. And I just remembered, I'm supposed to be teaching you. So, help me fix my bike. You're sound of mind in the engineering sense right? I know how to weave, and you know how to smart at things. So, smart this hunk of junk up into something respectable." she said, handing the egg pack to him to wear on his back. "I'm gonna take something for my headache." she said, standing up and walking inside.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

'I'd still much prefer something else that wasn't as... spindly looking. Maybe I should look into making something like that. Perhaps something a little more arcane and floaty...' Glenn thought at Shiva's response about whether the weaving arms came in more shapes. He would have followed up on the merc girl's request but as luck had it Sona was already on the case. Rolling the soaked man up in her spare rug and kicking him to the curb. And clearly feeling much better than she had been only moments before. He took the weaving device from Shiva when she handed it to him, looking back at her bike questioningly. "A-alright, I can do that I suppose. Sona, give me a hand over here with some of the particulars if you wouldn't mind."

Given the state that the merc girl's bike was in, making it into something respectable at least from his perspective would take some amount of work. The girl had one road hog of a bike, and one that was airing on the rough side. Which wasn't surprising given how roughly she was living. It wasn't too terrible to work with however and shouldn't be too hard to fix up he figured. When he thought about it longer though... he realized the bike would actually be a good base to work with if it was ever fully modified. "Hmmm.... if someone widened the body and made it a little longer... added an adjustable seating arrangement and a number of storage compartments then this thing could double for a type of touring cycle. Er... a type of vehicle made for comfort and traveling." He pondered aloud and clarified to the mimic. "I had used something like that back home if you can believe it."

After a moment's hesitation, giving the backpack a look of speculation, the man worked the harness on and wore it. Letting the weight of the thing register in his mind before testing the waters with it. Easing a flow of magic into the thing to power it up. Getting used to the device's multiple arms would be important if he was actually gonna fix this bike up. It couldn't be all that hard if Shiva pouring fast and loose could manage to control it. Once he was somewhat comfortable with the handling of the arms he would start. Directing his efforts towards probing the bike for things to repair and adjust. Starting internally so as to get any issues there out of the way, testing the bike for results.

Once he was fairly satisfied that the bike wasn't gonna be tuned much better than it currently was he got to work fixing up the exterior of it. Working out all of the dents and scratches that had been put into it, clearing off the mud and rust and replacing any missing pieces where he could find them and fixing the color coating properly. All the while trying to be careful about his magic usage; he didn't have the luxury of those energy wells out here after all. And the last thing he wanted was to follow Shiva's lead with her headache by draining himself dry. He'd continue for as long as he needed to finish the bike, or until the first pangs of discomfort ebbed from his temples, upon either of which he would wisely decide to take a break and recover. "I hate to say it but all this work has been quite refreshing. Like stepping into an old pair of shoes almost aha..." He stated, cracking the barest of a genuine smile as he stared towards the dirtied ground.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The moment Glenn said aloud his thoughts on how to change the bike, Shiva was walking back out with a pure white buttoned polo shirt, with only button button actually buttoned so as to expose her belly button and cleavage. She was using a rag to wipe the sweat off of her face, which she threw onto Glenn's head. "Don't turn my bike into something ridiculous. I like her just how she is, but make her better at what she is. I don't need a fucking touring what-sit." she cursed with foul, rude language. Watching him carefully, Shiva saw him use the backpack...

It was immensely difficult. Glenn so far had gotten used to working with the machinery, but having this meant something akin to growing four more arms and trying to get used to using them. It was easy to spray magical threads everywhere, but Glenn would find using all of them tantamount to learning how to walk again. The fact that the two women he met so far used them so effortlessly made it seem like they were impossible leagues above him. "Just use two, not all four." she advised. She continued to watch. "Alternate which one you're using, get used to controlling each one." she said with a sigh, a woman of little patience. "You're doing it all wrong!" she shouted later. "That's not mud that's my WICKED FLARE you're erasing! Design it back in! IT DIDN'T LOOK LIKE THAT BEFORE!" she growled and shouted. Fussy, impatient, grouchy, finicky, she was a very strict instructor. She gave him a headache inducing crash course into weaving and magi tech. Despite causing Glenn to be able to use his two hands and two tendrils to weave at the same time, he would feel like he just got done being worked to death by the world's most extreme drill sergeant.

When it was all done, the bike looked brand new. Fully repaired and with a tank full of raw thread for fuel. "You suck at this." Shiva said, after the job was done. Then, she chuckled. "Bet you didn't even realize five hours had passed. Here," she crouched down next to him, handing him a glass of lemonade. "You're hot garbage at weaving, but you do make this sexy face when working, like you're so involved in it. I guess I won't just ditch you for the wolves, but your ass better be ready to work just as hard next lesson. Got it?" she inquired, then, hopped onto the bike, starting it up. It sounded much better as it gave a roar of life. "Let's get something to eat in town. Your treat, mister VIP~" she cooed, knowing Glenn was on Queen's payroll.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Working with the weaving arms was a far cry from the various devices the man had used back home during the course of his machinist days to build and modify things. Tools with direct control pretty much just acted as extenders; merely taking the place of his own natural two hands. Everything greater than that was usually left to automated or pre-programmed machinery, with him merely acting as a final agent to line things up, or to switch or modify the instruction sets where needed while than ran. Now though he wasn't just operating the machine passively, and the active nature of using the arms left Glenn feeling mentally drained as he struggled to control them to some ability.

Between his focus at working on the bike and Shiva's abrasive instructing Glenn wore a grimace, one that he maintained throughout the experience until the end. 'Just what I need, another foray into military life.' He thought, rolling his eyes when he was sure that Shiva wouldn't notice. With the merc girl's encouragement and enough determination he found himself working in a slow by steady rhythm with at least two of the arms. No where near the fluent motions that Isabel or Shiva could manage but he counted his blessings. He had to start somewhere if he was going to get better, and with enough practice and determination who knew. Maybe he could become so good at it he wouldn't even need the arms themselves anymore.

"What can I say? Time flies when you're having... uh... fun..." He commented before taking the glass Shiva game him and gulping down the lemonade. Not even aware at how thirsty he had become during that time. "Hey... I'm not that bad! Very rusty I'll admit... and inexperienced with multi-weaving... but that's just because I never had to do that kind of operating where I come from. You can bet I'm gonna figure this out though!" Joining the merc girl on her now much nicer sounding bike, Glenn paused a moment before fully getting on the vehicle. "A-alright..." He answered the girl, "...but nothing fancy. She's good for it... but I'd rather not overly take advantage of Isabel's promises I can help it. You got a place in mind? Preferably not the same bar we came from the day before. Maybe something that serves fish?"

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shiva looked back at him, grinning wide. "Are you fucking kidding me? If she gave you access to her fault, she doesn't care how much you spend! Let's go get some the nicest food in this damned city!" she said, before boosting off with Glenn in tow. If he checked, Sona had slipped into his back pocket. He could almost feel as if a tiny person was constantly hugging his right cheek. Hugging it well.

Shiva drove through the city, making some likely highly illegal motions through the crowd and traffic of golems, one time even jumping with the bike to ride up the slanted side of a building to gain massive air, Glenn getting a belching feeling in his stomach as he started to fall with Shiva and the bike, before they came to a slow halt near the ground, or so he thought, before he boosted right back up again to land on the roof of a building. Below the edge of the building facing the streets was a blue neon sign that read, "Tour of Taste".

"Whew! Best parking spot!" Shiva cheered. "No thief will look up here! Let's go down the fire escape!" she said, as if giddy and excited, getting off of the bike to seemingly rush to the side of the building, find a set of iron steps leading down to a ladder, and making her way down at a quick pace. "C'mon Glenn! Food's waitin!" she beckoned him. Then, Glenn's butt holder crawled out, and with a strange 'woosh' sound, the pocket Sona became big. "Food's waiting!" Sona cheered, following after Shiva. The two seemed like children, the way they ran.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Glenn's stomach was a twisted bundle of knots by the time they arrived outside their restaurant of choice. They made good time but he'd definitely prefer a gentler approach. And one that wouldn't make them stand out like a sore thumb with all the moves they made. Next time he'd be taking the reigns for sure, for his stomach and sanity. Shiva wasn't likely to slow things down or be less forceful he imagined, even if he asked nicely. "For bike thieves maybe, but I'm pretty sure this still qualifies for the thieves highway..." Glenn muttered right after Shiva, following the merc girl and Sona when the mimic reappeared slowly after, towards the path down through the fire escape they took.

As far as the man could tell this "Tour of Taste" seemed a rather nice place to be going out for. Though that didn't bear well for whatever coffers they were expected to pay. Which hopefully wouldn't include actual physical currency. Glenn didn't reflect the giddiness that his companions had adopted, instead becoming more tense and closed as they approached the entrance to the building. 'She... she is good for this right? She did promise this and quite a lot more. Why do I get bad feeling about this?' He didn't know how Shiva would actually react if he told her about the other things Isabel was willing to grant him but he imagined it would involve a very toothy grin on her part. Given how she was willing to exploit her wealth more than he was... keeping those other parts from her seemed a very good policy.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Moving down with them with less enthusiasm meant he arrived a bit late, to find them waiting at the podium where a man dressed in a butler's black suit awaited them. He looked clean, tall, and handsome with long and shiny red hair done into a pony tail as he wore glasses to compliment. "Ah, I assumed it was you they spoke of, master Doppler, correct? Queen has already pre-authorized the VIP section for you. You shall have ultimate service and privacy in that room. Please enjoy the best our city has to offer." he said, before a girl with as red hair as his walked forth, with him giving a royal but simple gesture at her, in such a way that it was clear he was taught how to hold himself in professional company. "This is Regina, my sister. Please follow her to your seats." he said.

approached. "Sup, welcome to our super expensive restaurant!" she greeted. Her brother turned and gave her a stare that seemed to desire her execution. "I apologize for my sister's mannerisms. Would you like a different server?" he inquired. She pouted. "What? None of these people look rich. Why can't I be friendly?"

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

"Yeah, that's right." Glenn addressed to the doorman when he finally caught up with his companions. His eyes lighting up a little when he learned Queen had already set arrangements up for him. Thinking on it she had probably already settled things for him throughout the Magi realm after they had come to their understanding. She was their leader after all so he shouldn't have been so surprised. A small sigh of relief passed through his lips as a result, and he began to loosen up. "No no... another server won't be necessary. It's a pleasure to meet the both of you." He told them both with a simple bow. "Any specials you might suggest? Like a house special I must try?" He asked them before they would depart to their seats, interested in hearing what both of them might suggest to a newcomer.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The siblings looked at each other at a glance, and shared a bit of amusement. "Sir, we have food from around the continent. We do not have specials, but we can suggest some of the more popular items. One in particular is the roast duck stew in special sauce. Popular here because of it's astounding taste and because no mamono were harmed in the making of it." Despite indirectly revealing that mamono are sometimes harmed for food, the two present seemed to not care at all.

"I'll have a thick, juicy bovine burger with cheddar and bacon soup and salted, seasoned potato lengths as sides! I also want a berry twist sugar drink!" Shiva announced. The male sibling looked deadpan, as if unable to believe he has to process such an order. "I want what she said!" Sona declared. The man looked like he was suffering. Meanwhile, his sister looked inspired. "Now THAT's a meal! Let's go to your table, then I'll go tell the chefs to get cookin! Oooh, you're makin' me hungry too!" she cheered, before taking the order that was hastily written down from her brother's hand and leading the way, once Glenn made his order too of course.

Once their orders were complete, she took them to their private table, a large room with a circular dining table for 4 people and plenty of room to eat, each patron only able to touch fingers if they reached. The room also had a pool table, a table tennis setup, darts, and even minigolf in the corner with movable blocks so one can set up their own course. The girl then introduced herself. "My name is Regina, let me get your drinks then go tell those chefs to hustle!" she said, going over to a machine against the wall, which had a series of levers over various codes and flavors written over each pulley. She fetched a tall glass, and pulled about three levers into it, adding water, the dark red juice of multiple berries, and finally... A helping of sugar. Then, she put a disk over the glass, and put the glass into a machine with an upper and lower disk that fit perfectly with the glass. It also had a lever that, when pulled, vibrated the glass awfully. She did the same for Sona's cup, and then gave Glenn his drink all the same.

Complete with three cups, she approached with a big smile. "Here are your drinks!" she cheered, handing them glasses that Shiva and Sona began guzzling greedily. "I'll be right back~<3" she said with a wink, aimed at Glenn. He saw her eyes falter just a moment. Aimed at his waist. Though the gaze didn't last long before she left the VIP room.

"THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME! I hate rich people! I envy them so much!" Shiva roared. "Tour of Taste has always been that place I could never reach. 5 silver for a plate!? That's rediculous! To some people that's half of their bi-weekly paycheck!" she declared. "But now I get to gorge on the best food on this fucking Continent! All because of Glenn!" She cheered, her lips splattered with red as if she were a vampire that just got done munching on a neck. She rose her cup to him in his honor. "Thanks, babe!" she celebrated.

"Sorry, Glenn, but I'm pretty happy too!" Sona laughed, actually vibrating from the sugar rush the drink gave her. "So, it's 15 silver for all of us?" she inquired.

"Nope, that's just the meal. We both got a full course." Shiva chuckled. "For me and you, that's an extra 3 silver each~"

Sona's jaw dropped, she held her drink away as if it were a foreign object. "T-this drink costs..."

Shiva nodded. "One hundred cops. A labor worker wouldn't earn enough to buy one of these if he worked a full day. Me? One of my jobs would see a fifth of the reward go down the drain. I tell ya, this place was always out of my reach... Until now!" she did a cheer again, this time winking at Glenn, a heavy blush on her cheeks from how worked up she was.

"Thanks for letting us take advantage of you all the time, Glenn~" Sona cheered, now her face was splattered with red too as she cheered Glenn in turn.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

The fact that mamono could be harmed at all in the making of certain dishes didn't set well with Glenn, and it showed briefly on his face. If things worked the way he was starting to think they did, he really didn't want to know how some of these dishes would normally be set up. Shiva's familiar order reminded him of what Isabel had ordered before, and given the fanciful nature of this restaurant he found it mildly amusing. Someone gets a chance to go to a place like this and they order a bacon cheeseburger? Well, at least she knew what she liked. "Give me your best steak cut of venison, or any cut that doesn't require coming off a... mamono. Along with a bowl of onion soup and steamed mixed vegetables. With glasses of tea and red wine." He placed in order right after Shiva and Sona's.

When they said VIP treatment the man expected just a simple elevated booth or someplace with a nice view or scenery. It had a little bit of that, but was more setup as a private party room. Complete with plenty of space and party games to indulge in. It even had it's own drink machine, though from what the man could see it was more of a juice mixer. And if he had to guess could probably double as a cocktail mixer. Whenever his drink would finally be delivered, he'd take it graciously and down a few sips. Enjoying the simple but good flavor it had to offer. Not unaware at Regina's aimed interest at himself nor unware at her brief glance. She had the ears of a catgirl he noticed, and it made him curious as to what traits she might have inherited. It made him all the more self-conscious that she might be able to pick up certain things about him easier too.

Glenn had to agree that paying such an exorbitant sounding price for meals such as these seemed to be much of a waste. Granted, he wasn't entirely sure of the pricing arrangements compared to what he was used to but if it was anything like some of the places he had been than jumping from copper to silver wasn't to be taken lightly. Same to be said of gold. "Don't thank me, this isn't my money that's buying us all this. If I had my way I might just be back with my rations and a cup of water." He joked, before downing another sip of tea with a sigh. "To be honest I can't even remember the last time I ate out in a restaurant like this. It seems like it was forever ago. I certainly didn't make it a habit once I became a mercenary. Too many bar snacks and... thinking too much..." He twisted words a little before returning to sipping his tea.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Inspirational Music Used - )

Regina seemed to think his request curious. "That's an odd request. I guess I could find some meat that isn't from a mamono. Does something bother you about it?" she asked, as if the concept was odd. "He's weird, don't mind him." Shiva stated. "He's not from around here. So he's more looking to eat more familiar food."

Regina seemed to nod slowly at that, giving Glenn a concerned look. Then later, she'd bring them their drinks and depart as per her parting words before.

There was a bit of silence after she left. It seemed she'd be gone a while as the chef needed to cook.

Sona looked to Glenn. "Hey, Glenn. How come you're so humble about everything? Rations and water sound awful. Why not live a little?" she suggested.

Shiva laughed, giving the mimic a cheer. "The mimic here speaks my language! I agree, Glenn. You've got a nice ass, but god damn you're a serious som-bitch!" she declared loudly and rudely. "We're relaxing right now, and you're worried about what hide your meat is stripped from! Didn't you know that most animals were corrupted into mamono? Birds, squirrels, bees, etc... And this is BEFORE the succubus curse took place. So unnatural things have been this way for a long time. Hunters would go out into the forest, and slay a minotaur to bring it's meat home. Granted... Times changed when that minotaur was a woman with a rockin' body, but people still needed meat, and the taste didn't change with the succubus curse. So nothing but their appearances changed, you need to realize that." she educated him. "Deep down, they're still monsters."

Sona puffed a bit. "Oi, lay off a bit. I'm sitting right here. And I'd like Glenn to maintain the best possible impression."

Shiva chuckled. "Right. And if the curse was gone, what would you do to Glenn?" she inquired with a wink.

Sona smiled wide. "I'd definitely eat him up and enjoy the taste, like usual! Cept I guess I would have teeth and such, I guess..." she hummed. "Actually, I guess I'd rather the curse stay. I'd be conflicted if I became a normal mimic. It's not like I'd be able to eat Glenn multiple times like I can now. Just once, and he'd be dead! The succubus curse sure is convenient!" she laughed.

Shiva gestured at the mimic. "See, Glenn? She honestly cannot tell the difference. Eating you to kill you and eating you to love you are the same thing to these creatures. The curse is just one big brainwashing, swapping of morality. You're only being fooled into thinking she's anything like us. So get a grip, before you lose yourself." she cautioned him.

Sona's fists clenched. "Like I said, lay off. Don't make Glenn afraid of me. I like it better when he approaches me without realizing I'm right in front of him~" she cooed.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Glenn's displeasure only deepened when Shiva illustrated further the picture of what mamono were to the man. He figured them like beast-men, to which he was partly right, but if they were taken from the stock of normal creatures too that certainly was a big change. And it would explain why he hadn't really encountered anything aside from various mamono as he had traveled. Not one inkling of any kind of simple feral animals really. Oh how he remembered worrying when he first arrived of those kinds of wild beasts, only to find everything turned upside down. "Sorry, but where I come from we have a rule; you don't eat the meat of anything that can hold an intelligent conversation or opinion. And it certainly doesn't sit right with me to be eating something that used to be 'someone' just a short while ago. Sapients aren't supposed to cannibalize each other."

Taking a brief sip, he let the taste linger in the moments Shiva continued. His gaze turning their attention onto Sona as she considered what she would do without this succubus curse that affected her around. His features grimacing as she enthusiastically reveled in the idea of actually eating him. And somewhere inside, buried by the events of the past few weeks, a part of the man agreed with Shiva with how foolish it was. With how absolutely... abnormal it was. To perhaps the mimic's chagrin his gaze faltered away from her to stare down at the glass of tea he was holding. His finger tapping against it in a rhythm as the merc woman's words rolled around as a wash in his thoughts. 'If the curse was gone would they all be that... bestial? I certainly prefer things as they are now if that would be the case.'

After a long while of staring at his glass who finally took another drink. A much longer sip of it this time. "Perhaps... perhaps it is a moral swap. Taken a bit too far in some respects but... I don't know. I refuse to believe that's all there is to it. Would someone like Sona even think half of the things she does if she didn't have the curse? Where does the effects between the corruption that changed everything to monsters and the curse that softened them start and end? How many mamono would just be mindless if you took just the curse away? That speaks a lot about what kind of uplifting effect it has on them I think." Glenn took a moment to rub at his nose bridge. "Even without the curse, if my experience with beast-persons are any indication, humans and monsters certainly could live together. Even find love too if it took them. That wouldn't be the worse thing in the world to want. Quite the contrary; I... envy such thoughts." He faltered with low breath and down cast eyes.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shiva chuckled at his words. "Oh, even if it can't express an opinion, believe me, it had one before you ate it." she said with amusement. "But you really do have an odd sense of mind. Idealistic to be sure. A lot of people think that the succubus curse makes them more intelligent, and in some cases that's true. But the deep research that went into the curse revealed it's mostly just a transformation spell. It also grants the ability to speak. That's it. It doesn't enhance their intelligence besides the knowledge and capability to talk and understand speech. That means all the things you've eaten before, are the same thing as what you're seeing now. They just couldn't say, "I wanna suck your dick" because they weren't cursed. Newborn humans evolve into their surroundings, that's how people feel like we're evolving. In reality? We just take up the knowledge left behind and claim we're becoming more intelligent as a species. When all we're doing is learning at a steadily increasingly faster rate because ancestors figured shit out the hard way and left behind that knowledge so we could learn the easy way. It's all one big effort to making starting a new life easier than last time. With that being said, take that all away, all knowledge, all teachings... And watch mankind turn into grunting primates. Who can't talk or hold a conversation or form one of those intelligent thoughts. Then take a crow..." she chuckled.

Shiva sipped from herd drink, downing the last of it. "That bird is more intelligent than whatever intelligence you think you can hold yourself to. But it can't talk without the curse, so you don't have a fucking clue." she said bluntly. "Food's here." she said, dropping the subject as Regina bursted in.

"Food's here!" she cheered, delivering Glenn a plate of steak cooked to his perfection, and the girls got their burgers, both looked ecstatic. "Would you like refills?" she inquired, and both Shiva and Sona held up their glasses expectantly while their other hands were occupied shoving a full bite of burger into their mouths.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

He couldn't gage how much of Shiva's words were actually true or just conjecture, but Glenn felt that she at least had the basics of what consciousness was down. Still, the question of what the corruption and then the curse did was still left without a satisfying answer. If the curse was mostly just a transformation and speaking spell as the merc girl alleged, then a lot of the 'people' he might encounter would be just creatures driven by a basic intelligence. Not truly sapient but... still smart enough, like if a canine could talk and also looked partially human. Thoughts of Aya leaked into his mind at that and of Iora and even Sona too. Mostly Aya though, given how simplistic the catgirl's thought process seemed to be. But wasn't his server, Regina, some kind of catgirl? She hadn't seemed to be as feral minded as Aya appeared to be.

"Well of course people would end up feral if you took ALL the knowledge away. But that wouldn't make them any less inteligent than they are now. Just ignorant." Glenn proclaimed while sipping his own drink. The man froze up somewhat when she spoke of the inteligence of a crow, something about her sultry voice and the inflection she gave off as she mentioned it tickling the man's ears and spine in a strange way. If he didn't know any better it almost sounded like she was... disparaging him? Bluntly belittling his intelligence compared to someone like Cynthia, while also looking down once more on mamono, even one with such intelligence? Glenn said nothing in part to Regina's sudden return, and was left pondering why his stomach twisted and blood ran hot.

Glenn did not immediately dig into his plate like the two girls, instead sampling the vegetables first, while watching both of them down their food without a second thought. 'I really hope there are plenty of non-mamono meat dishes. I might really be in for some suffering otherwise.' He thought grimly, his face twisting downward at the thought. When he finally partook of his steak, it was as ever delicious as he imagined it would be. Marinated and seasoned to a high quality that pleased his tongue so. "Wow, this is really good! I'm almost afraid to ask what animal this was taken from. Or how expensive it is, seeing how everything is mamono based here. This isn't one those strange bean-protein creations I used to read about in culinary magazines is it?" He asked the catgirl server with a curious ear.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mentioning the crow, and freezing somewhat, his reaction and boiling blood only caused Shiva to be looking at him with her drink at her mouth, and a smile on her lips as she smirked at him from over her glass. That kind of look went through him, the one where the eyes would seemingly just see right through you. In that moment, it felt like a familiar feeling, being so naked before Shiva's eyes, as if there was no discussion, just observation of Glenn's character in the matter. She was amused by what she saw apparently.

Regina laughed. "Yeah, about that. We're a high class restaurant for a reason. No sentient life suffered in the making of this, and I ask you not to inquire more. Not that I will not tell you, just that I'm well aware that you would not want the details if your future self could speak to your past self... If that makes sense~" she said with a feminine meow.

Shiva just snorted in a chuckle. "Wow, no wonder food's so expensive. Really costs you an arm and or a leg, huh?" she said with a wink.

Regina just let out a sigh. "Please, do not." she insisted, then turned to Glenn. "No arms or legs were harmed in the making of this food." she insisted.

Before anyone knew it, Sona was done eating. Shiva only had two big bites into hers. "... Did you even chew or swallow?" she inquired.

"Chew?" Sona inquired.

Shiva's lips pursed up. "Fair enough."

Then, they were allowed to eat in peace, besides Sona, who ordered another burger and ate it too when they both were done, and drank quadruple the liquid Glenn consumed. Sona let out a happy sigh, patting a now slightly fat belly. "Whew! I actually feel a bit full!" she cheered.

Shiva idly finished her drink, setting it down as one elbow rested on the table and her hand braced her cheek. "Guess Glenn doesn't amount to much in there." she stated with a chuckle.

Then, a bit of silence... Shiva decided to speak up first. "So, I guess pairing up with you means I'm apart of the anti-angel movement that's been buzzing around. Gotta smart you up then back you up for the bullshit ahead. Horray, my favorite thing..." she said glumly, before adopting a cheshire grin, as Glenn felt a bare foot touch his crotch from under the table. "If we're gonna be working together..." She lifts both her hands up, elbows on the table, and her hands to go either side of her face with a slight tilt of her head in an almost endearing manner, her pinkies going just beneath her eyes as if to display facination, giving him such a stare... "... You single?" she asks right in front of Sona, who looks right at Shiva despite it all, and replies flatly.

"Nah, a crazy sea bishop wants to marry him!" she declared.

Shiva just chuckles. "Crazy, you say? Why..." She folded her hands together, and used them as a seat for her chin while giving his crotch a stroking motion. "I just so happen to be his bodyguard. I suppose you won't have to worry about that problem with me around, will you? I'll look after you, real good~" she said with a wink, her big toe and the other next to it seeking to get a hold of his length and stroke. "How 'single' does that make you?" she inquired boldly.

Watching this happen and quickly figuring it out, Sona smiled. "That looks like fun!" she said, before leaning back and using both her legs, adding another foot to Glenn's crotch and causing Shiva's foot to press harder than normal when her head threw itself back after Sona reached her foot out. "I hit her button~!" Sona cheered. Meanwhile, asides from the pressure, Shiva's motions stopped, as if pushing her 'button' was like an off-switch for Shiva. Her eyes wide open and looking at the ceiling.

Then, at just that moment, Regina opened the door to check on everyone. "... Oh!" she declared with eyes wide in shock as she peeked her head in and saw the foot war going on, with Glenn as the battlefield. She stared a bit, perhaps a bit too long, before withdrawing just as Shiva called out. "Oh, no... By all means, stay." she said. Regina, upon hearing that, smirked and came right in, closing and locking the door behind her. Recovering, she folded her hands again and looked at Glenn directly. "You see, I'm an unusual woman, Glenn. But not an unreasonable one!" she declared. "I'm okay with just about anything and everything 'fun', if you understand! So, with that being said..." She leaned back in her chair, letting one arm rest over the back of her seat as she gave a few gentle slides of her foot along his length, all while Regina playfully moved in and gave Glenn a boob hat with her very own bosom.

"Just how single are you, right now?" Shiva inquired like a succubus tempting him to darkness.