What's new

Chaos (Glenn;Ryu)

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Chaos (Glenn;Ryu)

While he appreciated that the food was made to his specification of not harming anyone to make it, Shiva and Regina's comments did little to fully assuage his still present concerns. Which made themselves evident when his chewing slowed and he took another long gaze at the delicious looking piece of meat in front of him. "If it's something as simple as processing I assure you I'm not turned off at that discussion. I know how hotdogs, salami, and even haggis is made after all." He merely said towards Regina before returning to eat his food still much slower than before. He shook his head at Sona merely swallowing her first burger and drinking copious amounts of drinks while both he and Shiva dined, and it wasn't until he was finally done eating his own dish that she finished herself, swallowing another burger with some cheer.

Glenn was quite ready to get down to business discussing things with Shiva when she brought it up. But then he felt something bump into him from below and saw the merc girl adopt such a wide grin and he realized things wouldn't be that simple. Especially when she began her slow smooth movements with her foot against the fabric of his crotch, inciting betrayal from below. And as if things weren't bad enough Sona had decided to get involved too! Her own foot joining with Shiva's and another going after the merc girl herself. Evidentally such contact with Shiva was enough to stun her, and was something the man would have to remember possibly. When Regina returned after her abscence though, that was enough to wake the merc girl right up. And welcome the catgirl server into the battle that was being waged currently in front of her. The weight she placed upon him being felt quite soundly.

"W-well..." He began slowly, trying his damned-est to not let the situation completely influence him. "...I think you already know the answer to that. But if you want to hear it than fine. Despite what some people might think I'm not currently in a steady relationship. Last time I was in something like that was several years ago and we decided to leave things open." He admitted as heat rose to his face and he looked away from Shiva. The gentle rocking of her foot and grip from her toe growing his length despite his best efforts to ignore it. It was frustrating in a way; just a while ago she had him feeling conflicted with her comments and now he was slowly being edged on. There had to be some way to get things back on track. "And I'd much prefer if we discussed these issues with these 'angels' and you were to 'smart me up' so to speak." He replied with a skeptical tone at the mentioning of angels.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"What's a hotdog?" asked Shiva
"What's a hotdog?" asked Sona at the same time.

After that was over, to the current scene... Shiva listened to Glenn's words, before giving a wide and happy gesture with her hands. "Perfect! Open is good! Who wants to be bound by a ball and chain?" she said in pleased reply. "But well... You know what that means about what's going to happen next right?" she said, and as he started about angels she stood up from the table and her top was off in under a second, thrown across the room to hang on a dart sticking out of it's board. "Naked time!" she declared, Sona repeated the gesture, words and all. "Naked time yay!" she shouted, though her clothes just seemed to fade out of existence and meld into Sona's flesh, revealing her rather once more.

Glenn felt the breasts on his head removed, only for her bare breasts to fall onto his head and this time, they slipped down until they were resting on his shoulders with his neck in between. She slid one hand along his face, where Regina tried to turn his gaze to face one of her pink nipples upon tanned flesh, offering her tip to him. "Right... I suppose I'll drop some wisdom on you while we do this." she declared, before stepping up from her seat to walk over to Glenn's side, throw one leg up such that she were exposing her bare pussy and asshole beneath her still astonishingly familiar and beautifully shaped ass, jumped up, and landed on Glenn's waist such that he felt much of her body weight come down on his crotch. She felt the impact too, due to the laws of physics, as her arms wrapped around his mid section to squeeze a bit as she felt a shock too. Though the agonizing shock to her, seemed to cause her a twisted form of pleasure.

Now mounted on Glenn's lap, Glenn found his crotch quickly becoming soaked with her fluids, staining his pants unless he were to remove them before it got too bad. "So, where to begin?" she asked, smiling a most wide evil cheshire grin. "Angel magic is easily described as Holy Fire. Anything it touches, it turns even the thinnest of magical threads into nothing but shards of what used to be. They ruin magic so to speak, to the point that it's irrecoverable. There is no known defense to their fire. It's more lethal than molten lava. So expect to die quickly if you get touched by it. Don't even bother trying to help someone that's being burned by it either. If they suffer a wound from holy fire then the wound is there to stay for a long while, as the residue it leaves behind is like a poison. Even on immortal beings it leaves behind a scar, until they purge the flesh and gain a new shell for what was damaged. In addition, the angels have technology as well, thanks to a certain dipshit trying to ally with them and thusly giving them warships akin to the Magi. This means Heaven is pretty fucking scary right now, understand?" she said, maintaining a smile.

"Don't try to reason with an angel. The criteria for becoming one requires you to be a religious nutcase. It won't work. You will just die like an idiot for trying to find reason with an angel." she warned. "The only thing worse than a pure angel is a corrupted one. Nothing drives someone more mad than to live in God's grace and then fall from it and become an unwilling heretic. Fallen Angels are some of the scariest psychos around. You'd best learn that good." she declared.

Shiva's grin became a bit more gentle as she cocked her head to the side. "But don't worry, I'll protect you. Just lean back, relax, and trust everything to me." she encouraged him with a sexual coo, making a grinding motion with her hips as Sona came forth, finished with making herself another dick, which bounced around along with her balls. "Any room for me~?" she cooed, coming in close such that her dick was almost a horizontal barrier between Glenn and Shiva. "Hey Gleeenn~ Wanna sit on 'my' lap while Shiva sits on yours~?" she invited, bouncing on her heels such that every thick asset she had was also jiggling, breasts, thighs, butt, and her genitalia.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

The situation rapidly deteriorated with the man's answer on openness, and before he knew it Shiva and Sona were already stripped of clothing and ready for their 'naked time'. The two of them insufferable with the rapport they shared. Regina was quick to get in on things too he could feel, what with the girl's urging towards one of her breasts she seemed to be instilling with her own grip on him. And just like Shiva, Glenn was stunned by the merc girl throwing her weight on him, though it had the opposite effect on the man than her. The act sending some amount of pain coursing through him where she smashed his crotch, making him visibly flinch with annoyance.

Despite her smile he found her comments on these Angels a welcome topic even given the circumstance. "Holy Fire bad. Got it. Though I refuse to believe there is nothing that can be used to defend against it." He hoped he'd never have to find out first hand the effects of such arcane fire, but given who he was standing with now those hopes would probably be misplaced. "You might not try to reason with someone but everyone deserves at least the chance. When it's available. How else can we be better if we don't at least try?" Following his response Shiva's tone quickly became much more sensual, and his earlier pain had mostly faded away by then. He felt his mood quickly returning to him brought on by the sandwiching both Shiva and Regina were doing. But that all changed when Sona decided to step forth then.

The man took one look at the mimic's reformed asset and rapidly grew hot under the collar. Which wasn't helped at all with the comment she made about it. "N-now wait just a moment!" Glenn sputtered as he felt an obscene amount of strength pour into him from seemingly nowhere and he practically scrambled out of their collective grips and onto the floor like some sort of slippery eel. "Just because I said I was open doesn't mean that I'm down for everything all of the time." He eyed the mimic's newly grown rod and balls with some displeasure and embarrassment. "Some things I only do if I'm in the right mood for it, and only as a choice. I plan to keep it that way." A fleeting anger rose in him then at being put into such a position on the spot. He was half tempted to just get up and leave with his clothes soaked as they were now.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shiva chuckled at his declaration against the Holy Fire. "You took the words right out of Queen's mouth. She said the same thing, before none of her methods worked. Might wanna see where she's at before you go playing with that fire." she warned with a smirk. "And no, Glenn. Angels are angels because they had a chance and they refused to change. That's why they wear golden wings. Because it's a certification that you are a religious sycophant with a deadly fetish for holy fire." she declared. "I like that word too. Good use here, since it rhymes with psycho~" she cooed.

When he scrambled, all the girls grew wide eyes at his panic. Upon declaring himself, they all looked at each other, then back to him. Sona let out a pout and the dick seemed to meld back into her body as her head hung and sadness seemed to overcome her expression. "Relax, Glenn. I'd only rape you if you and I were alone." Shiva tried to... Comfort him. Then the other two girls looked at Shiva as the odd one. "What? It's more exciting that way. If we were to rape him here it'd just be bullying. I'd want him to struggle a bit, while I held him down and whispered away his resistan-" Regina immediately rose her hand to stop Shiva.

"Alright, stop." she said, before making strides over to Glenn, putting hands on hips, and leaning over him. "Look buddy, I'm already dripping wet and you're rock hard in the trousers. So here," she kneeled over him. "I'm gonna stick a couple fingers in your ass, you'll feel much better about this whole thing-" she began, reaching to attack Glenn before Sona suddenly wrapped her arms around Regina's face, blinding her and holding her back into Sona's breasts. "Nooo! That ass is mine!" Sona suddenly protested by protecting Glenn's rectum from getting fingered. Shiva blinked. "Wait, you only get jealous when someone threatens to play with his butt?"

Sona whipped her face at Shiva, her cheeks puffed out angrily. "It's my butt!" she declared. Shiva just snorted a bit at the comedy she was beholding. Meanwhile Regina was struggling against Sona, clawing and squirming. "Leggo of me damn it! I was invited in so I get to fuck the hot guy too!" she declared selfishly. Shvia stood proud over the two, and looked to Glenn. "Hey Glenn, want me to save you?" she said with a wink. "Be my baby~ It'll be a great open relationship~ And as your girlfriend I promise to protect you~" she offered him what was ultimately an ultimatum. Sona began to panic at this devil offering. "Nooo-Glenn! She only wants you for your butt!" Sona protested, blocking all self inflicted hypocrisy with a great mental shield. "Wrong!" Shiva countered. "I want him for his personality too~!" she said with a wink at him, while still holding him hostage to the situation.

Last edited:
OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Glenn's face continued to hold displeasure at Shiva's explanations, the flush not leaving especially with what she said she would do if the two of them were alone. Alarm came over him when Regina knelt down intent on not wasting anymore time but as quickly as that alarm came it vanished. With Sona's protests and action he found himself safe for the moment. It really highlighted that he needed to have a long talk to Sona about this whole butt thing though. "No offense Shiva but I barely know you. And even if things work far more rapidly on this island I don't think I'm ready to 'put myself in your care' or however I was told it goes. In any sense of that way."

He quickly picked himself up from the ground while the others were occupied, shifting to adjust his discomfort. "Besides, if you really want to save me you should be thinking about how we're gonna deal with any of those 'angels' when they show up if they really can't be reasoned with. Because heaven knows I don't. I have this sinking suspicion that whatever is going to happen is gonna hurt a whole hell of a lot. Years ago I'd of just slapped a few stims in face of it, but I don't have that kind of conditioning anymore. I haven't for years now. And my doc won't be around to stitch us up if we get cut to ribbons." He aired grimly, the feeling of mortality only adding to a feeling of being trapped that the situation was fueling. A feeling that left him rubbing his temples for comfort and distraction.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With that, Shiva approached, the struggling between Sona and Regina was background noise to the white haired woman approaching, and soon embracing him around his waist. His arms included if he tried to fight her off. "Whether you want to accept yourself in my care or not is irrelevant." she said with a calm smile. "You *are* in my care. All I asked for was acceptance. To be my baby. I like a little struggle, it makes things interesting... But if you want to survive the days to come and beyond... Including the addition of this... Dangerous? Friend you have from the ocean..." she grinned at that, as if she held more information than she let on. "You're gonna have to trust me. A lot. You're going to have to trust me with your life, your safety, and your well being. Because if I understand things correctly, you're within the palm of my hand, to either watch you jump off of, have me let go of, or to cradle and protect into my bosom. Now," she placed her forehead against his, staring into his eyes. "I'm not clingy, you can jump off this boat whenever you feel like it. But if we're going to be together... Shedding blood together... I like to get cozy." she chuckled, before backing up a bit. Her firm lean body no longer pressing up against his, albeit no longer feeling her slightly soft chest.

"In this world, I myself can bring you back from having your fucking head cut off. I can do a lot more than anyone gives me credit for... Because I happen to have been born with a special little thing in my soul that gives me incredible power that is easily tapped into with just a tinge of talent, and explored in greatness with a lot more talent. It's an asset that... You currently lack~" she said with a smirk. "Given how the whole thing works, that makes me the hero of this story. The one in the spotlight, the one that leads. Sure, I'm a terrible leader, but that's your job~ Regulated by yours truly." she declared.

Her hands slid down, touching his. "I'm a bit crazy, my hobbies include murder, grand theft, and chaos in general. But barring all of that... I can train you to fight these angels. And you're not gonna do it with sword or weave. You will most definitely die, even if you had my power. Nope, we're gonna do it the human way... With tools." her hands tightened on his. "And each other. Now... Are you prepared to die with me? This is a commitment. And as I say this here, in my birthday suit, I can't think of a better time to ask!" she laughed, throwing her hands overhead such that her breasts were lifted a bit in his face. Seemed a size bigger than B for a moment.

"Are you ready to follow me into a world of Chaos? And trust that I will protect you all the way? Because there's only one way your going to get everything you need to survive the real killer: An Angel. And that's through me, someone who's done it before. You will find no one else who's ever laid a hand on an angel and lived. And I don't think I'll ever find anyone else who..." she paused for a moment, it seemed like she was about to drop some information, but decided to withhold it. "Well, you know who you are at this point. We were both brought here at this exact moment because of one person, a real voyeur. And Fate lets us decide what to do after that. And I think you and I are yin and yang, two of a kind. But I digress, I know far more of you than the opposite! And I'll give you a crash course..."

She folded her hands over her chest, as if pretending to be a nun, a very disturbing and most unfitting nun. "I am a murderer. Though I already said that. I like to break the law because order upsets me. But I also like to uphold the law when it shakes things up a bit. I just... I love chaos. I love giving people things to talk about in their boring mundane lives. I love knowing that whenever there's an explosion, people know it's me and talk about me. I love science, and how it breaks apart the already chaotic foundation of nature itself as woven by those haughty gods. And I'm willing to show you everything else about me, but for fuck's sake, Glenn."

She laughed, and lunged her hands out to grip his cheeks, smiling at him with lunacy. "We're probably going to die in a week, so how about smiling a little!? Because if we both survive this, I'm *going* to fuck you! I'm going to ride you so hard that your dick turns into a TOMATO! Because we're alive! And people that are alive will fuck! Sooner or later, each with their own flavor of bullshit as to the reason why!" she laughed, as Sona and Regina became spectators on the floor, watching Shiva as if watching an asylum patient behind bars. "I don't know what you want, Glenn. But I can smash down every obstacle in your way. Including angels. And all I want, is to hear you say that you'll put your fucking heart and soul into this madness! Because we're fighting angels! Only two kinds of people are gonna do that, Glenn! Those who have no hope, and the absolutely insane! Everyone else is going to run! And trust me... You don't want to stand before those monsters with no hope." she warned, her grin growing wide and head lowering, as if showing malice. "I'll show you how to go crazy, and murder angels. Nothing else. That's who I am, and that's how I work. You'll hurt my feelings but I'll accept you backing off if I frighten you. But... If you truly wanna win, you have to do it through me. And I want a certain brown haired nerd to come over here and give Aunt Shiva a biiig huuug~" she cooed, lifting her arms and presenting herself to him. Her eyes were shaking with some kind of strange glee, as if the more she talked the more she drew herself mad.

As she held her arms out, she looked just a bit sincere. "Just go a little crazy with me, and trust me. I won't let you down, Glenn. Don't show that fearful face. Just embrace me and all the madness that will ensue. And I'll let you hold onto that answer until after we win. You'll know me pretty good by then, fair enough to say?" she inquired, and after ranting her mind away, let Glenn take the floor again. All while Sona and Regina stood up after their wrestling match.

Sona walked forward, a finger on her lower lip in inquiry. "So, are we not gonna fuck Glenn?" she asked with confusion.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

The man stood in silence at Shiva's display, not sure how he was going to really answer the merc girl at first. Everything she said became a lot to take in. She echoed a lot of things he already held by merc standards, and it wasn't lost on him the number of things she hinted at knowing about him. Which only made him curious as to how far her own knowledge about him really went, and for how long she had known. She hadn't known his name before the two of them met had she? Despite being told otherwise about people knowing such things it was becoming less surprising though still irritating. She also said a number of things that didn't set well with him. With an ease and nonchalant tone that inspired more distain and potential fright than any welcome.

His face twitched as he processed it all, eyes shifting with a narrow glance as he worked up something to answer her with. "The only thing I trust... is that if we are to be comrades you'll do your best to watch my back as I would yours. To the best of both our abilities. But that isn't blind or perfect. You know as well as I that you can't always protect each other if things get bad. And I mean really bad. My other companions from before all this knew that, and we always respected the reality of that. Mostly. He shifted in an uncomfortable way at the thought of the contradiction. "There might have been a few really... REALLY... stupid instances where one of us went against that for each other. It wasn't something we did lightly. Or without consequence. I still have a few nasty scars..."

Straightening up he gave the merc girl a more relaxed look. "If we get into the thick of it with the ones that are coming... you can be damn sure I'd rather burn out than fade away! They aren't gonna have their way of hurting people if I have anything to say about it. That's actually kind of a reason I became a mercenary; to even the score against people who would cause such harm to others. And it seems like there is a very big score to settle here." Despite her offering the man did not approach Shiva's invitation, nor did he smile really. The mood and topics at hand were not ones that inspired such things in him.

When Sona walked forward the man turned a long gaze towards her and Regina before letting out a long breath after a moment. "Sorry, but between this and wondering about what I actually just ate I'm really not in the mood. I don't even think an alraune's nectar could phase me at this point."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Despite how Glenn was very much putting off bad vibes, his aura of rejection suddenly felt blown away by Shiva's pure madness, as when he declared he wouldn't fade away Shiva let out a cry and hugged him herself, actually displaying enough strength to pick the man up off of his feet while swinging him back and forth, her nipples at such a level that her nipples were grinding back and forth against his. And since she was indeed female, they were poking rather profusely. "D'awww! I knew you weren't a total droop! Yer just shy~" she cooed.

Sona gave a familiar puffed up upset face. "Why does shy have to mean no sex?" she complained. Regina shrugged, rebuttoning up herself. "You can call it shy, I call it being a cunt tease." she said, before being the first to make for the door an leave.

Then, Shiva was making a puffed up sad face akin to Sona, "Dammit Glenn! I wanted a cute cat sidekick!" she complained. "Also, I'm dripping wet. Getting redressed would be bad. I was hoping to get a quick fix, but noo. So fuck it, no panties!" She said, putting him down and going to fetch her clothes, putting on her shirt and skirt. "Ugh," she grimaced, looking down at how her thighs were glistening. "Yup, you can tell I'm moist from a fucking mile away. We'll work on it Glenn. Loosen you up a bit." she declared, before taking her panties and putting them into a pocket. Sona followed along with her arms folded and head hanging.

"Well, I'm pissed off enough to give you some good training. Hopefully you perform well under pressure. First lesson, driving me home. You're gonna drive my bike straight off this roof, and you're not gonna fuck up, because if you do, we die. You're not gonna learn how to fly with Magi tech by getting your hand held, and I don't feel like treating you nicely after you rejected my love and kindness. So get ready how to learn how to drive like a maniac." she declared, blowing through the double doors and heading for the roof, the same way they came down. Then, Sona approached. She looked him right in the face, and then gripped his butt with her hands roughly. "Mine." she stated, before warping and becoming a hat on his head once more. A hat that read: 'Jerk' on both sides of it, as if crudely painted onto his brown hat. Just to let random passerbys know how she felt in that moment about Glenn.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Watching both Regina and Shiva leave, Glenn let out another long sigh. 'Well that could have gone much better. At least I still have my wits and strength.' Clearly the merc girl had her frustrations, but his answer to her seemed to blow them back with whatever mad aura she maintained. He could still feel the girl's grip from the hug she gave right after. The things she had just spoke of however still left the man conflicted. The feeling of his disgust and some fright milling strong in the way she so easily proclaimed her 'hobbies' to him. If it weren't for the fact that Isabel was paying her bill she sounded like someone who would just be another bandit or criminal. If that was the case... did he really want to continue learning magi tech under her? Or anything else for that matter?

Looking down at himself he had his own problems with how stained his clothing had become. Unfortunately unlike Shiva he didn't have the luxury of ditching his pants. He could, but he doubted it would be the best sight and state to expose himself in this part of town. So he elected to work on drying himself off with whatever linens happened to be present in this place, or through some sort of heated air spell he quickly worked up. Something he realized to some chagrin that Shiva probably could have done too instead of complaining. He didn't start his work drying off until after Sona had approached him though, giving his butt a squeeze and proclaiming her statement to him. An act that left the man frowning as he felt her reform on his head as a hat, and feeling a bit irritated more.

He only became irritated even more when he pulled the hat off his head to speak to her and noticed what she had inscribed rather poorly on the sides of it. "Don't be that way..." He began with a grumpy tone. "In another circumstance I'd be far more willing to have a little fun. But between this food thing, and the stuff Shiva was saying, and your... preference... we really need to talk about this preference of yours because you've got the entirely wrong impression. Despite what we did before I'm really not into that. I said as much when we did it. And before you even think about it I will NEVER go further than what we did. So please don't ever try it." He exclaimed, warning her to watch where she tried sticking things in the future.

Sitting back down on one of the seats in the VIP room, the man leaned over and placed the Sona hat on the table in front of him before returning to dry himself off. "Besides that... you're the only one here that I actually do trust. I would have been willing to let you eat me so we could escape from this place together if it had come to it remember? You've been keeping me stable though all this despite my misgivings. I really like that about you." He admitted. She might have been butt obsessed, but without her presence and intuition who knows where he might be right now. Or how worse off it would be. If he really thought about it, she might even be a big reason why Aurine hadn't been able to sink her claws into him too. That one romp in the wagon and the sea bishop's reaction when he awoke the next day came vividly to mind, making the man shiver from the thought.

"I can't say the same things about... her." Glenn motioned towards the door, referring to Shiva who was waiting on the roof outside. "She's talented I'll give her that, and she could definitely teach me how to work Magi tech with ease but... I don't know Sona. I really don't feel comfortable working with someone who describes themselves as a murderer. As if that's a good thing. It isn't. I detest people who think of such things so lightly, as if people aren't effected by it. I spent much of my life going after people with that attitude who had this misfortune to practice it, and now I'm learning from one of them? Why does she have to glorify such things...? This would be so much easier if she were reformed against such thoughts." He doubted such a thing could come to such a chaos stricken girl, but the thought alone was nice.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As he spoke to Sona, eventually the words on his hat vanished, and were replaced with 'Meanie', as if he was given an upgrade. Eventually though, the hat reformed back into Sona, suddenly sitting on the table facing him with her legs spread in front of his face, perhaps thankfully cockless as she gave him a sad look. "But you enjoyed it. We had a lot of fun. I think if you just give it a chance, you might have a change of heart~" she said with negotiation. "But... The same goes for Shiva. I ate some of her soul, and despite everything she says, deep down... She's not like Aurine. Her soul isn't tainted black, and she's actually a good person. You should give her a chance too. She's crazy, but then again, so am I~!" she cooed, bringing her legs up to massage Glenn's cheeks with her feet. "You could probably compare her to a wolf, or something similar. She only thinks that way because she's never been apart of civilization. But I can feel it... That's why I like her so much! She's fun, and her soul was nice and tasty~ As if it's filled with nothing but happiness and sweet thoughts. And of course, thoughts of your butt..." she rose a finger to her lip in emotional conflict. "W-which I can't agree with too much, but..." she looked back at Glenn.

"If you ask me, I think she needs your help just as much as you need hers. And she has a shard of fate in her soul, so clearly she's destined for something." Sona declares. "She does seem like the exact opposite of you, wild when you have a cool head, reckless when you prefer quiet and structure. But I also think you two would really balance each others lives out. But most of all, I like her, so give her a chance, okay~?" Sona requested, before rising from the table, her hand placed on top of his head, and suddenly her cock grew right in his face, as she bounced the tip off of his nose. "Boop~" she cooed, before her form moved like a ghost towards her hand on his head, becoming his hat again. This time, it was a normal hat, but upon investigation, the underside of the hat, hidden from eyes, had one word drawn on the inside. 'BOOP'

"Best not keep Shiva waiting~" Sona declared. And if Glenn went upstairs, he'd find Shiva on the roof, leaning against a metal device of unknown purpose on the roof, arms folded and eyes looking out to the hustle and bustle of the iron city. She glanced at Glenn if he appeared, but then looked forward again, her expression a mixture of dejection and distraught. Glenn would feel a light prick from his 'hat' upon seeing her face like that. The wind blew, and her skirt flourished. Moisture dripping from between her legs as she stood. As if she was still somehow horny.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Perhaps Sona was right. Maybe he was being a bit overly critical of the merc girl without actually knowing if she really believed what she said, or practiced it. He only had what Isabel said of her to go off of. And it wasn't as if he had actually seen her do anything particularly terrible aside from her reckless driving. A little more delving would reveal the truth of things, and perhaps then he could decide. 'Maybe I should just ask her why she calls herself a murderer? That would probably clear things up really quickly.' Glenn was about to thank the mimic for her thoughts on everything, genuinely grateful to have them. But before he could even utter a single word she removed her feet from his face and stood up. Placing a hand on his head and proceeded to do the one thing he had just told her not to do before, booping his nose with the thing before reforming into the hat on his head as if it were nothing.

His eyes twitched and face grew incredibly hot, a mixture of anger and embarrassment spilling forth. "W-what did I just say!?" He snarled as he pulled Sona off his head once more, gripping her harshly and looking down at the underside of the hat. Certainly none too pleased that it had drawn on it the very noise she also just made as a word. "Did I not just say don't try it? If this some kind of joke it's a bad one. Because I'm not laughing sweetheart." Dropping her some distance from himself, he gathered himself. "Never do that to me again. You hear me? NEVER. And don't even ask for anything else with that. That well has been poisoned." He warned with some intensity, eyes growing cold as he watching the mimic from where she had reformed herself.

After a moment something clicked in the man's head about something the mimic had said. "What's this business about Aurine's soul? You said Shiva's wasn't tainted black like Aurine's? That means you got a taste of her soul at some point." He questioned the mimic with a frown. "If you tasted her soul you had to have known something was up. You knew about the whole shard business too didn't you? And you didn't say anything about either of it. Don't tell me you thought I wouldn't find out too?" Glenn let out a brief sigh, thinking of the business with Aurine legitimately giving him a headache. At least he wouldn't have to worry about it much longer once Isabel was able to return his shard to him. Then he'd be able to put that whole mess behind him.

Whenever they were done the man would motion for Sona to follow, rejecting any attempts for her to reform on him if she attempted them, leaving the restaurant making his way back to the nearby roof. Shiva was there, as expected, watching the continuous cityscape below them move with a hustle of activity. She still hadn't dried herself off he noticed every time the wind blew across her skirt, revealing how wet she still seemed to be. He stopped a few feet away from her to glance out at the cityscape below himself. "It reminds me a lot of some of the more industrial cities back home, though certainly not as much smog or rain or storms." He commented, pointing out at the city.

"You know it's funny, I used to live on the outskirts of a city like this a long time ago, before I became a mercenary. Before they were places I would go for work, but they quickly became places that could BE pieces of work just from the kinds of people you'd run into." He paused for a moment before glancing at her. "Sona says you're alright. But your boasts make me wonder. Why call yourself a murderer. Seems an odd thing to be proud of if you ask me."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Before Glenn's more intricate questions could be answered, Sona recoiled as if in fear, horror, and surprise at his outburst. She stuttered, stumbled over her words, but his words did accomplish their primary objective, which was to deter, as she did just that and with gusto. She recoiled more than she had to, backing away as if sent in disarray as to his reaction. Tears seemed to well up in her eyes, and her only words were. "I-I didn't think..." before she seemed to divulge into her more basic instincts, and upon seeing a vent, her figure melted into some kind of blue and able slime, which reached up, and climbed into the ventilation, and fled from the scene, leaving Glenn alone.

His comments on the city were only greeted with silence, alone with Shiva on the rooftop, until he asked his question about murder, and her boasting of her ability to do it. She looked at him, her eyes cold as if casting a reflection of the eyes he gave Sona, eyes that lost all interest and humor. "If you used to be a mercenary, it's called doing your job well. What a stupid question." she replied flatly. "Anyone's mother would tell them, love your job. So I did, that's all there is to it. I only take contracts I wanna do, and I live off the land when there's nothing but hits for good people. I love killing people I dislike, but innocent nothings who would sooner fall flat on their face in the mud instead of be a threat to anyone, I have no fucking interest. There's no joy in slaughter, but plenty in murderous battle." she declared. "I don't know where you come from, but you seem to be one of those soft people that hold something called Guilt. It means you can do it, you're trained to do it, but you don't want to. People like you shouldn't be in a battlefield, when the first thing you want to do with the winged slaughterers is to reason with them. You can't reason with me, let alone them, because people like us are too zealous. We've found our place in the world and some nice words won't change that. If you cross them, and if you crossed me, you would die on the spot. Only if it was an angel, your death would feel like an eternal agony of burning flesh and soul. Your existence eradicated in such a hateful way that it would make anyone want to puke if they had formerly believed these creatures benevolent."

Her eyes narrowed. "You're too soft, and you're far from ready. To put it into perspective," she pointed her finger at the bike, and the edge of the roof. "Jumping off of this deadly height, is a small fraction of the risk you'll take fighting against these winged monsters. You need to learn, sometimes you just need to not give a fuck, Glenn. It's what's kept me alive, knowing when to jump into the mouth of a lion and tear it apart from the inside, knowing your skin will burn on it's stomach acid. You'll choke on the fumes, you may even go blind. But in the end... You will live, and your enemy will die. That's the thrill of true murder and battle." she explained herself. "That's what I do, and I do it well. The day those golden gates open, I promise you Glenn, you will see me rip the wings off of an angel's back. I'm likely to die of course, but hey..." She grinned with malice. "I'm not a bitch that'll lift my skirt up and run when my life's on the line. How about you? Why not get used to a little danger once in your life, before the real thing hits you? Ride with me on the back, right off this building, and land however the fuck you want, break a leg or two! We're in the god damned city of science, you'll get fixed in no time, likely by me. Develop your eye for danger, and I'll turn you into an angel killing machine. You have my promise." she declared, before folding her arms and waiting for a response.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Initially annoyed at Shiva's start, he relaxed somewhat as she explained her mercenary preferences. Preferences for the kind of jobs she'd take that is. He had to remind himself that comparitively the kinds of merc jobs the two of them had opportunities for were probably wildly different. He almost never took contracts outside of sanctioned Guilds, which meant the jobs had plenty of legal and even moral backing. And the few times he had came with a lot of questions and a lot of suspicion, especially if the job was very sketchy on the details. Even with job opportunities drying up with the Guilds as time went on he could remember a few times he and his partners walked off a non-guild job because of it's shady nature or undisclosed details.

"You say guilt but I'd call it a conscience. Look down on it if you wish but I'd rather have it than not." He returned vocally toward Shiva as he inspected over the side of the rooftop, to get a better feel for the distance of the height and the obstacles therein. "Perhaps I already know what it's like to live dangerously. Two-bit bandits and brigands weren't the only people I fought you know. There were others and things that were much... much worse. And the state I was in after battles with them? You'd have sworn I had just walked out of a meat locker. Remind me to tell you the story about the 'boars' someday." He insisted, pointing skyward in small motion.

Glenn really didn't like the idea of going reckless into all this. Sooner or later he was going to have to jump in he supposed, but if he was going to do so it was gonna be by his own terms. Or at least he was going to give plenty of fucks about the things he decided to do unlike Shiva. He knew where not caring what happened could lead someone, and it made the man hold some serious questions about the things that made Shiva who she was. Regardless, if she was willing to teach him how to deal with these 'angels' then he figured having that knowledge was better than not. He'd always be able to choose what to do with that training, or what not to do with it, after everything was done.

Making his way over to the bike, he inspected the previous work he put into it from before, when he fine tuned it for the merc girl. Then he casually mounted it, stretching briefly before settling in. "I suppose if I'm gonna do this I should be serious huh?" He started with a few soft laughs. Before he looked back at Shiva with a strange eye for but a moment that glimmered almost as if it were a reflection of her own. "Full disclosure; this isn't the first bike I've driven before. First without wheels though but hey... don't have to worry about the tires bursting then." He said with a small playful smile, before channeling energy into the vehicle to start it and give it a few powerful revs.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shiva rolled her eyes. "A conscience is just a vending machine for guilt. For every coin of effort you give, it gives you guilt back. People who live with their regrets every day are just pathetic." she stated. "I just view bad things as learning experiences. Like when I was young and learned safety was important when a bunch of bridge workers caused a lot of people to fall and die. Or that having the safety on my gun is important when I accidentally shot some guy I liked in the leg. Focus on the good things!" she said with a sociopathic smile. "Trust me! Life is a highway, and we're gonna ride it all night looong!" she declared with such glee that it was clear she had unfaltering belief that she was right. She threw her hands into the air, the wind blowing her skirt some more as she faced away, as Glenn's instincts wouldn't allow him to see anything other than her beautiful and familiar ass.

Once he boarded the cycle, Shiva hopped right in behind him. Getting a feel for the seat... It felt... A mixture of slick and sticky at the same time, but dry. It might be questionable how she got the seat sticky while sitting on it... Or not, depending on what Glenn had in mind. Either way, it seemed she had a bit of an issue with making messes. This became excessive when he felt her crotch rest against his rear, and grant him a feeling of having a moist butt.

Giving a few revs, he felt it come to life. He also felt the imbalance of energy leaving him finding that energy given to the machine lifts it depending on how much energy one gives. This led to him at first rising it at such an angle that he had to stop and let it drop with a thud before he immediately lost control. The awkward end to his beginning had Shiva laughing as she hugged him from behind. "Ha-ha-ha-ha! N-no, you're fine, just keep doing it~ It's all about the feel. Unlike those baby machines the Magi will give you, this puppy doesn't compensate or aid in flight. That means it has way more options at the expense of explicit control. All you have are the two ports at the bottom that'll push you. Just use your body to balance it and use momentum to push you. Your two ports are your acceleration, brakes, steering, and balance." she explained. Then, she rushed forward with her hands, grabbing the handles he held. "With the explanation out of the way, let's go mother fucker!" she cheered, before Glenn felt Shiva violently throw energy into the bike, lifting them up, picking up the back and throwing them off of the roof without hesitation. "YEE-HAW MOTHER FUCKER!" Shiva screamed, her voice barely heard at their sudden and violent burst of speed as they plummeted down off of the building with such dangerous motion that people were screaming fear and anger at them as they dropped from above.

(Mood Music - )

Glenn's survival instincts kicked in. Falling meant death. His body moved on it's own, giving thrust to below to stop their descent, but there were so many people in the way that he felt like it'd be impossible not to hit the golems and scientists walking everywhere. He felt Shiva tug, swerving them left and right, finding impossible paths through the crowd that he'd only see after it was too late. Shiva went silent during this time, or maybe he couldn't hear her anymore. But he could certainly hear the hate they were earning from their peers. A particularly large golem was walking with another vehicle in hand, a twenty foot tall female construction looked at them with shock as they flew right under her legs, the skirt yanking Glenn's face up just to catch the sight of the Golem's red panties with black lace. A wonderful sight but a brief one. All the while, Glenn felt every attempt to possibly slow down met with the feeling that he'd swerve and lose control terrorize him. Every person they passed was a potential death or injury, a threat that Shiva didn't seem to recognize at all. And despite his inexpertise leading him fully aware of how he'd have hurt so many people doing this, just before every disaster, Shiva pulled, and directed him through the danger. As he gained more and more control, they neared a shopping plaza where a high density of people were gathered. On instinct, he moved unexpectedly. At first it felt like Shiva was doing it, but he'd realize he did it himself, to twist the cycle such that it'd catch the angled hut of one of the shops and fly upwards over the crowd. The reaction to the building the engines touched suddenly throwing them up and back, before Shiva adjusted them so that as they flew to the opposite side of the street above all the patrons screaming below, they hit the other side of the buildings, bouncing off of them too. The groove of the actions was one Glenn learned quickly, to use physics to bounce off of the walls and ride them above the crowd without having to exert great effort when the rules of nature did the work half for you.

"Now you're getting it!" Shiva said with a laugh. "Almost out of the woods." she declared, before past the plaza... Was nothing but the desert. They flew right out of the city. Flying through the air with the boosters blazing, it felt like they were floating through the sky. Shiva laughed as they were finally free of the madness. "You scared me when you suddenly took charge! I was worried someone might've actually died!" she laughed. But before Glenn might react or chide her, Shiva put her hand on the back of his head and forced him to look down. "GLENN SHUT UP, LOOK!" she shouted, even though he didn't say anything. It was... Faint, but it was white? It seemed to have a red hat. Or stripes of hair. No... Feathers? And a lizard tail? Some bizzare monster girl was below. With her hand on his head, and in a comical fashion, she turned his head to look at hers. "It's a COCKATRICE, GLENN!" She said, before letting his head go and pointing. "Get it! Chase it! Those things can run faster than any mamono or creature on this fucking planet! I'm going to need you to haul ass while I lasso it! I'm not even sure if this bike can keep up with her! I NEED YOU TO WANT THAT BIRD REALLY BAD!" she exclaimed.

( Mood Music - )

At both the sound of Shiva's shouting and the bike overhead, the cockatrice below only spared a glance before they heard a high pitched squeak and some white feathers shedding ... And indeed, he'd never have seen something so fast. Her legs were moving faster than his eyes could track, and she was blowing sand wildly with each kick of her leg off of the ground, as if the things were strong enough to rival cannons on a pirate ship. Her butt may not have been familiar, but it was a butt created from wide hips. While the creature in front seemed to not have anything to show for chest, if Glenn were any kind of leg man or butt man, he'd see that this creature had both in spades. And she emitted a strange scent that... Infuriated him. "Hooooly fuck I can smell it! A cockatrice's hormones are one of the most powerful in the world!" Shiva exclaimed. "G-Glenn, change of plans, catch the bird, and then we fuck, okay!?" she declared, while Glenn felt his heart throbbing and his erection grow. Inhaling the Cockatrice hormones, Glenn started to oddly feel like Shiva was making a lot of sense, in so far as the fuck and bird parts.

The cockatrice seemed headed towards some odd ruins ahead. "She's gonna try to lose us! Use those skills! Don't let her make a bitch out of you! I WANT THAT BIRD!" Shiva roared.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Glenn tried not to let the moistness of the bike's seat bother him too much. He'd have liked to think it was just from sweat, but knowing the owner it was that and a whole hell of a lot more. A wash of clothing was in the near future with all the staining done recently. And to his chagrin he felt even more of a mess being made from behind, leaving his own rear dampening from the contact Shiva made with him. Revving the bike to life he hadn't expected it to want to take off so easily, and almost immediately he almost lost control of the damn thing. He grew slightly red at the ears because of it. He was only just digesting Shiva's words when she suddenly yelled, pumping power into the bike herself, and before he knew it the both of them were careening off the side of the building and down into the streets below!

The girl's bike was utterly cumbersome. Given what he had experienced with it before he knew it had power to it but if it had any sort of finesse it wasn't showing itself right now! Only with Shiva's quick tugs did they manage to dodge a number of people through the thick crowd, glancing underneath a mighty tall red and black lace wearing golem on their way out. The entire ordeal made the man want to slow down but a feeling in his gut came upon him every time he tried to throttle back. He could feel the bike begin to rumble and lurch internally when he did so, and it reminded him of a spinning top oddly enough. Stable with enough speed, and wobbly without it. A sickening feeling turned his gut as well, as he knew that without Shiva's help here things would have turned out much differently for all the people they were passing. It wouldn't have been so good for them otherwise.

When he saw the mass of people in the next plaza the man knew there was no way he would ever be able to dodge through them as easily as the merc girl could. And so in an instant he elected to just avoid the whole thing altogether. Seeing the angle of a shop roof it occurred to him to just launch himself upwards, and so he did. Catching the thing and blasting up and over the whole crowd of stunned people below. Though for a moment it did feel like he was hanging still in the air. It seemed that despite this being a flying bike a lot of it's handling came from being more of the hovering variety and using the landscape to aim itself. That or just acting like the thing was a goddamn rocket if you had the power for it. Clearly, it was a vehicle that met Shiva's needs then.

The man felt a sense of relief flood though him when the vastness of the desert stretched in front of the both of them. He could feel his heart pounding from the fright he had felt, fright Shiva seemed to share in to some small extent. He flinched at the girl's rough touch and at her shouted command and comments, agitation bleeding in. "A cocka-what? What the hell do we need that for?" He questioned before the creature let out it's thrill squeak and began laying waste to a path through the desert. Leaving violent blasts of sand in it's wake from the strong running legs and thighs that it sported. Watching it blast away so quickly left the man flustered... and angry... but he couldn't understand why. At least not until Shiva mentioned hormones, and it brought back a memory of when he had picked up Aya so long ago and nearly succumbed to the cat girl's scent right then and there.

'N-no... focus. Can't let it... mess with you...' The creature's allure continued to assault his senses and drown him further and further towards capitulation. An arousal growing in him and leaving him practically aching to relieve it. Just when it seemed as if it were on tract to completely overtake his right mind the man instinctively pulled back on the bike, causing the thing to shift off course and drag down it's momentum, turning it away from the beast and it's pheromones and towards the direction of the city outskirts. And as soon as he was aiming towards those outskirts he poured a boost of energy into the bike to blast them away, putting enough distance between them that the effects of the creature's scent should lessen with enough time. It wouldn't make Shiva very happen given her state of mind, and the man was fighting his own chunk of his mind yelling to go give chase, but they wouldn't be at the thing's whims and he be able to get the merc girl home.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Suddenly pulling the bike away, Shiva let out a cry of fury and leaned it back forward with great force, force that sent them off balance and flying downwards. "What are you doing!?" she exclaimed. "Maybe you don't understand the big picture Glenn, but I do! A cockatrice is a once of a life time viewing! Their species is dying because all they do is run away instead of mating! This is your chance to become a fucking hero and you're throwing it away!" she growled, fighting him for control over the bike and mostly winning with her stronger soul. Even so, the cockatrice was losing them as they spun through the sky. "And this is MY chance to become both a legend AND rich! GIVE ME THE CONTROLS!" she growled in furious anger.

Her growls turned into screams when it became apparent that two people shouldn't fight over control over a hoverbike in mid-air. They were not flying well at all. Rather, they were falling. Glenn steered them towards the city and Shiva towards the cockatrice, as the two fought the bike quickly fell down, before Shiva took direct control and guided them down to the ground safely despite their rampaging spiral. They landed somewhere near the base of the mountain opposite the green and beautiful land. It was hard to tell where they went, but the city was still in view. Once they landed, Shiva threw her hands onto her face and let out a scream muffled by her hands. Then, she leaned forward, giving his back a light headbutt. "I cannot believe you spun us around! You couldn't just trust me for one second that I had good reason to chase that bird!? I am..." she did it again, screaming into her hands, only she was leaning forward now. "I am SO ANGRY!" she roared. "It would have been great, a grand adventure with Glenn, Shiva, Sona and the Cockatrice! An amazing chase followed by a grand conclusion! Sex, alcohol and money everywhere! But no! Speaking of, where the fuck is your mimic!? She was awesome. I don't even sense her on you." she inquired with a start.

"She'd have been on my side here. What the hell happened in that room?" Shiva questioned, before reaching over and removing a strange plug from the bike that caused it seemingly not to respond to the gentle weaves. It looked like a key. "Bike ain't movin'. Not until we talk about one little tidbit." she said, before getting off of the bike. With a bit of magic, she reached down under and gathered up what seemed to be a soon to be gathered wad of sexual juices formed into a glimmering sphere that she tossed against the rocks with a splatter. She then moved her hands with such speed that it seemed like she had done it many times over as she wove a basic pair of purple panties and wore them. It seemed she wasn't leaking anymore, for some reason. A reason Glenn might have been wearing on the dampness of his rear trousers.

Shiva approached the face of the mountain and folded her arms, and leaned against it with a huff, folding one leg over the other as she regarded him. "We gotta establish something here and now. Between the two of us, one of us is going to be in charge. And it's obviously going to be me." Shiva declared. "I'm stronger, faster, and as it stands, smarter than you. You're here to learn from me, you're my apprentice, which means I need you to be a little less... Defiant, is probably the better word to use here. You have trust issues I guess. Maybe, I just happen to be a little crazy. That's all fair. But what I'm NOT is stupid. I wouldn't say, chase a random bird at top speed because of a primal whim. I wouldn't tell you to jump off of a building as a form of training if it wasn't going to prepare you in some way. Remember that move you did before? That was all you! That was something in you that realized what to do because of how I exposed you to it. That's how life works, mother fucker!" she roared with a zealous grin and throw of her hands. Then, she laughed. "But crossing me, Glenn? That is not, and will never be: Wise." she said, her tone growing into a frown. "And that's what you did up there. You crossed me. You thought it was a good idea to directly oppose my ideas. And now there's a cockatrice probably dying of heat exhaustion out there to further add to the extinction quota. Who knows how long it'll take to find it now. It could take all of our time we could be spending training to catch it. Or more if we never ever fucking see it again!" she chided. Then, she shrugged. "But, that's the breaks. Right now, saving slash selling that bird is my top priority. The feathered bitch is a legend with wings. And she matters more than you. She even matters more than me!" she pointed at her chest.

"So I'm not asking you, but telling you: You have a choice. Follow my lead and enjoy the rewards, or walk your ass up the mountain, back up to the city." She pointed at the Magi city above. And as she said that, Glenn felt a familiar sensation of ruby eyes cross his vision. Figures of brown skin and luxurious travel started to appear over the bend of the mountain, perhaps 100 yards away. Shiva seemed oblivious to it, but naturally so as they were behind her yet walking in their direction. Given the direction they were walking earlier, it seemed something made them turn around.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

The man expected hostility out of Shiva but perhaps he should have expected her to be mad enough to wrestle for control of the bike from him as well. Once more his heart throbbed in fright over the pounding it was already doing because of the hormones, and he almost thought it was gonna to actually escape from his chest. Ultimately the merc girl managed to overpower him, but only after an intense struggle despite the difference between their power. Just as he suspected the pheromones ceased their hold on him once they had gotten far enough away, and presumingly on Shiva as well. Her demeanor became far worse than grateful however, thrown into fury by his actions.

"Sona and I had a heart to heart, and she's now coping." He mentioned briefly at Shiva's question about Sona, a part of him wishing the forlorn mimic actually was around right now, before looking with some disgust at the mess she had made and the ball of it she just callously at a nearby rock outcropping. He listened to her piece, folding his arms across his chest while still trying to ignore the feeling of dampness on his clothing from before. The only part about it that made him sympathize was this talk about the Cockatrice going extinct because of it's nature. Something he hadn't known obviously, and something that the merc girl really should have mentioned before simply commanding him to charge off after it. 'If only she had just said that instead of grabbing my damn face.' He thought with a frown.

At the end of it he followed her finger to look up toward the mountain. It was some distance away still, a few minutes travel on the bike and probably an hour... hours more at a steady pace climbing it. That didn't bother him; he had spent plenty of time roughing it in the wilderness to make good time traveling. It was the feeling of being watched, and as he scoured the bends of the mountain he could see them. Figures like the ones he had seen a few days before, barely visible over the crests of the mountain pathways. That odd feeling of ruby eyes seeking his own making goosebumps strike through him. If he went that way alone he would surely run into them, and then...

The train of thought's direction didn't inspire good feelings in the man. It only added to the underlying anger he felt from the pheromones that was slowly dying off, making him consider whether Shiva actually knew about them herself. Whether she was using them to force the choice on him. "If I'm gonna help you get this bird, if it really is as rare as you say, then we do it to save it's species. Nothing more. No rewards, no fame, just honor. And if it's going to anybody, it's going to be donated to a preserve or laboratory to make sure it has a chance, just like they do for the unfortunate creatures back in my homeland." He uncrossed his arms and let out a harsh breath as he tried to calm himself. "If you can't take that, then the only other choice is to take me back to the Magi. And that is the only other real choice. I wish I didn't have to mention this; I really don't like having to rely on things like this... to hold them over someone but... my life has more importance to Isabel than yours does sweetheart." He revealed partially, not mentioning the full details of what the magi leader had promised him.

"If anything REALLY bad happens to me because of you... well. As much as she claimed otherwise I know how dark people can get when they get pushed over the edge. You might very well get to be a Legend just like you wish. There won't be a fortune for you though, and people won't remember your name. Just a number. Fourteen." He didn't really know if Isabel would resort to such actions, but given the importance she had placed on retaining him he figured if there was anything that might inspire her to do such things, it would be losing the one thing that could save herself and the magi. Even if they still didn't know how he was supposed to make that much of a difference.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shiva rolled a hand over her face. "Wow! Capture the bird and give it to someone else! What a great idea!" she said with seething sarcasm. "There's no such thing as a preserve here, Glenn! The only place that'll keep that bird is the damned Magi, and you know how science-y they are!" she said, but when he decided to lay on that bit of Isabell, she just laughed, before approaching him with determination and laying her forehead against his. "Just wait until you throw a hissy fit against her like you did me. She only prizes you more because she thinks she can control you, Glenn boy." she cooed. "With your temperament, that favor will fade quickly. And you once again act like I don't know what I'm talking about~" she laughed, stepping off.

"We're going to be the ones to look after that bird, because we're the best ones to do it. Get your head out of your butt and realize that honorable people are just self-less servants that serve to give power to their master. Unless you really want to be Queen's boytoy that badly. Can't knock you, since that fat sow does have some nice tits and ass. But I think I'll still knock you anyway if you decide to cross me twice." she said, holding up a knuckle.

Meanwhile, the figures Glenn saw before had gotten much closer during their arguments. And with Glenn having said nothing, they were now practically on top of them. The sight before them was a small army of mummies and other strange creatures of the desert, with four mummies lifting up a grand golden floor complete with red velvet shade above, a throne decorated with Egyptian design, and a bed in the shape of a heart that a singular and submissive looking man was laying on. Upon the throne sat an exquisite beauty with long black hair, black canine ears, and ruby red eyes, holding a golden staff of snakes that held up scales in her inhuman black paws. Next to her equally canine feet sat a tan skinned girl with feline ears, tail, and lion's paws for feet and hands. "Am I interrupting something?" asked the canine woman, causing Shiva to spin around, and let out a loud gasp.

Then she whipped right around at Glenn, visibly sweating and fuming at the same time. "Why did you not say a fucking word when the lord of the dead was right fucking behind me!?" she exclaimed.

The esteemed lord chuckled, raising a paw to hide her grin slightly. "I see I am still well known. Good." she declared. "I heard you said something about a bird, a cockatrice? My ears do not deceive me. If you wish, I can help you acquire this bird, if you are willing to assist me as well." she declared. But then she let out a hum, putting her paw on her chest. "But where are my manners? I am , Lord of the Dead. And by my side is my pet and faithful servant, . " she introduced herself.

Then, she grinned at Glenn in particular. "I saw you, on the edge of that city. And I believe you saw me. I think it is by Fate's decree that we met. As a Chosen of Fate, I believe this to be true. It is by divine will that we work together. Don't you agree?"

Meanwhile, Shiva was just stepping back, casting a glance at Glenn as he seemed to be the one she was talking to.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Glenn squinted his eyes with a small tug of his lips, noting Shiva's response to his comments. She didn't know. It was clear from her response that she really didn't know about the exchange that happened between both him and Isabel. And while she might have been partially correct about the magi leader's tendency to control, the rest certainly was a mystery to her. If she only knew the reason why he was important to the magi head, and what she had fully promised the man for his cooperation. And as much as she knocked him about the magi's science he probably could have set up some kind of effort among them to get a endangered preserve going with Isabel's blessing. Hell, now that he thought to if they probably could have been outfitted in a full fledged expedition too. With air vessels, supplies, personnel... all to find things like this endangered cockatrice and to help them.

The man was just as surprised as Shiva when the desert wanderers approached, but for much different reasons. What he had mistaken for robes from afar turned out to be some kind of bandages wrapped around many of the travelers. Some of whom were carrying a large throne made what he could presume was gold with a velvet shade. A few others among them stood out, if only that they looked far more human. It was hard to get a good look at them as they were partially obscured by the group. The main idols of the group however were prominently on display. A timid man upon a bedding, a tan skinned feline girl with massive paws and a tan skinned canine woman with dark black hair and paws, and familiar ruby red eyes...

'Perhaps because I didn't know, miss know it all.' He thought grimly, the merc girl's change in attitude sparking a voice of concern in his own mind. One that only grew as the new arrival spoke to the both of them, clearly having overheard the conversation between them. Which meant she probably heard everything he as well, be that as it may. When she revealed to be the one that he had witnessed with Sona and Jill, it definitely set alarm bells off as he recalled the memory of those eyes from the desert. He remembered how she effortlessly deflected power back at the golem too, so he knew any inclination to run now wouldn't serve to do very well at this point.

He glanced at Shiva when she stepped back, before being caught by the eyes of Anubis once more, gulping once before managing to speak. "Uhh... well met ma'am." He began while reaching for a hat that he obviously wasn't wearing, realizing it quickly before dropping his arm back down. "Or is it your majesty? I am Glenn, and this is Shiva. We are but humble mercenaries... one of us is at least. And I must decline your offer... out of courtesy of course! I couldn't dare ask for such help on something so trival." He stated to the canine woman, trying his best not to be intimidated by her red eyes. "If divinity had any cause in this meeting than it sured picked a hell of a time to do it. I must warn you ma'am coming around here is probably not the best time for a holiday. A storm is rising, and it's been brewing for a long time I hear..."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Majesty." she replied promptly. "And I do insist. You two seem to be having issues at the very least." she said, which seemed to grate Shiva's nerves. "Far from being on holiday, it seems you're completely unaware of who I am. Allow me to educate you, mister Glenn. I, once again, am Anubis, Lord of the Dead, who once ruled these ruined lands you see before you. Every grain of sand is the remains of my once glorious kingdom, taken from me and ruined by those from the land of Zippangu. Those who call themselves gods in the face of my Majesty, despite being inferior both in power and mind." she explained. "I was sealed away for countless years, more than I could count, before my manservant upon my bed released me, and I rewarded him with servitude directly under me, only the highest honor. He lives now without any of life's woes. Like a king. Of course, I wouldn't offer you such a thing. Both you and your cohort seem more the knight type..." she hummed. "Regardless, I'm more than aware of the events going on. I was thinking of getting involved, but I'm still adjusting to the world that went on without me." she stated.

"I'm going to be making some big waves in the coming years, and I think you're highly misunderstanding the nature of my words. I'm deeply concerned with where you will be once I start trying to remake my kingdom. There might be issues in the future, some conflict and turmoil. As a benevolent soul, I only want the best for my subjects, both potential and current. Plus, you are a handsome man, you'd do well to consider my offer indeed. I'm even willing to put my foot forward and assist you first, and humbly await the application of your honor to my repayment. Surely you wouldn't be so unreasonable as to refuse me now? I'm putting my heart and soul before you, Glenn. Quite an honor to be given such consideration by someone such as myself. You'd be insane to refuse me." she said with confidence.

At the note of Glenn refusing, as he has been doing of late, he'd feel the eyes of the Sphinx glaring at him while her face wore a smile with two fangs sticking out of her lips. He could feel pressure from her eyes alone, as if she were waiting to see what his answer would be. Despite the air of friendliness Anubis put off, the pet she owned put off airs of a murderous beast awaiting a command from it's master, viewing Glenna and Shiva as if they were food.

"As an additional offer, I will also assist you with this... Golden problem in the sky you seem to have. The Kingdom of God is one that paled in comparison to the one I used to have. I can deal with it easily." she said, folding one leg over the other on her throne, giving him a good view of her right ass cheek dressed in her black panty. Her butt looked firm and round, as if the days of sitting on a throne did nothing to make her soft. "If you are dead set on refusing me though, then perhaps you can solve a harmless little riddle that my pet loves to give? Just as a parting, peaceful exchange." she declared, though the mention of a riddle seemed to make Shiva stand up straight, something she never seemed to normally do. She seemed like she really wanted to leave, but stood her ground as if that was somehow not an option.