What's new

That Which is Stronger than Most Men (Darwin)

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
A journey for the intellectual mind does not begin with fear of discovery, or fear of the truth. A true intellectual is always curious, always questioning. The true measure of intelligence ends when one's mind stops asking questions, and seeking information. It was those kinds of individuals, who have stopped growing their minds, that surrounded Charlotte, and ridiculed her intellectual pursuits as foolish. They would claim that what they know now is enough. The kings of humanity cling to their power with cautious fear, thinking that venturing towards thought they cannot understand might endanger their power.

One of the most dangerous and most curious of all things undiscovered, was the large island that no one dare sail near due to how it claims so many ships. Ships that managed to escape reported seeing unnatural beasts known nowhere else in this world. So, the island then became a location of doom for all those who traverse the sea.

Thankfully, Charlotte was not without her own means of power. Born into a wealthy family, with her own money, she found sailors desperate enough to take her to the island, despite the stories of doom that surrounded it. The men themselves often talked among themselves, hoping the island was just a myth. But after several months of sailing, they found that the island was very much real. "Land ho!" a sailor in the crow's nest would shout. The entire crew went quiet, watching the island get slowly closer, but none were aware of the various shapes traveling under the water, gathering under the boat like man eating fish expecting a meal to drop down into their level.

The ship tilted over to the side, and the sailors suddenly panicked in fear. They scrambled, some going for weapons, others going to see about maintaining control of the ship. Strange sounds came from below the ship, before the ship began to tilt worse and worse. The men screamed that the boat was sinking. One man dived overboard right away, taking a rowboat with him, but his action made all others hesitate, as it seemed that some kind of squid was quick to claim him and his boat, dragging him into the ocean. Various rocks the size of a human being were flung out from the water, as if catapulted by the beasts below, ripping holes in the ship, damaging it further as one particular boulder broke the mast, sending it crashing down, and right towards Charlotte.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Chapter 1: That Which is Stronger than Most Men​

Charlotte's dreams began with a splitting headache, followed by a sensation of breathlessness and impossible pressure, before both symptoms seemed to slowly vanish like a forgotten memory. Barely conscious, Charlotte would be able to tell she was moving, or being moved, for quite some time. She felt her body handed from one pair of arms to another, before finally finding peace as she felt herself sink into what felt like a bed...

From seeing the island from afar, the next thing Charlotte's eyes would lay upon is the inside of a tan colored tent that was large enough for two people to live in comfortably in the wilderness. That is to say, it was fairly large. Her eyes would also behold a dark colored hand holding a primitive wooden cup in her hand, gently bringing the rim of the cup to Charlotte's lips. "Drink, the salt water has made you thirsty." commanded a tough voice of a woman, one that gave mental imagery to a warrior woman. Such was not far from the truth if Charlotte chose to look, as she'd see a dark skinned woman with toned muscles, and several small scars on her face.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: That Which is Stronger than Most Men (Darwin)

Charlotte's mind raced as she was pulled under the waves as the ship she had been living on for the past few months capsized, her temporary abode and ticket to becoming famous torn to pieces by unknown creatures of the sea, hungry for the humans that called the ship their home. She couldn't remember when she did, but Charlotte passed out as she was pulled under the depths of the ocean, her mouth filling up with salt water. The next thing she knew Charlotte was being carried somewhere, her form being passed from one set of hands to another. For how long she couldn't tell, between the splitting headache and her frequent black outs during the journey she didn't have time to see who exactly was carrying the scientist away. But that was alright in the short term, Charlotte was just relieved to be alive.

She didn't know how long she had been passed out, but when Charlotte woke up she was relieved to find herself in a bed. And aside from the pains of her impromptu dive Charlotte didn't feel as if she had been violating whilst she was unconscious, which was a plus she guessed. Even the headache had subsided to a dull thud in the back of her head. Though her throat felt rough and her lips cracked and chapped, which she supposed is what happened after ingesting an inordinate amount of sea water. Her stomach felt off as well, but a purge or two would probably end up fixing that.

As her vision began to clear as she woke, Charlotte glanced around the 'room' that she had been put in, which turned out to be some kind of primitive tent, probably made from the dried hide of some animal. It was large, probably large enough to symbolise the status of some important person in some kind of tribe maybe, or perhaps the abode of a small family? Charlotte didn't have time to ponder on the thoughts of who might call this place their home, because as she stirred in her bed a voice spoke. Obviously female, but with a tinge of masculinity, perhaps a warrior? T-thank you." Charlotte took the wooden cup and gulped down the water in one mouthful. Letting out a content sigh she leant forward. Charlotte was unaware of quite how thirst she was until the cool water hit her lips and ran down her throat, soothing her roughness and even easing her unsettled stomach a bit.

Charlotte stayed like that for several minutes, allowing herself a moment to recover from her ordeal, before sitting up and properly looking at the woman that seemed to have been watching over her, keeping Charlotte safe whilst she slept. Her 'protector' looked more a feminine man than an actual woman, but Charlotte wasn't one to judge. She was just thankful that this tribal woman, and she guessed her people, were around to help her after the ship was attacked. Who knew what would've happened to Charlotte if they weren't around?

"This may sound rude, but... where exactly am I?" The scientist finally slid herself into a seating position, her legs swinging over the edge of the bed to better face the battle-hardened woman. "And um... would you know the whereabouts of my satchel? It has my book and writing implements in it."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Your belongings are here." the woman replied. All of Charlotte's things were drenched from the sea water, ruining some of it's contents. Further more, she would find that she was without her clothes as well. Rising from the bed, the covers fell to reveal her naked chest. Holding Charlotte's satchel in her hand, the tribal woman set the bag down next to her. Though it was dry now, it had still seen the worst of the sea. Only her sealed ink, bound paper, and her quills made it through the chaos. A few other supplies were missing, as if they had fallen out, or perhaps were taken.

"You are in amazon territory, child." the woman announced to Charlotte. When she called Charlotte a human, it was then that Charlotte would see an unnatural tail move from over the amazon's shoulder. Before, it looked like mere decoration, but as it moved on it's own, and scratched at the woman's side, it revealed itself to be very much alive. "You came from the lands beyond the sea, didn't you? That is what the creatures from the beach revealed to me. You should run, and find other humans. You are not safe alone."

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Oh, thank you very mu-" Charlotte stopped mid-sentence as she felt the cloth of her blanket slip down as she sat up, baring her sizeable chest, and realising too late that she led naked underneath. The young woman cried out in surprise and quickly pulled the blanket but up, a light pink rising in her cheeks. Properly covered once more, Charlotte leant forward and picked up her satchel to rummage through its contents. A frown formed on the scientist's face as she noticed several items missing, including spare clothing and extra undergarments, her hair brush and a few other personal effects. Though thankfully her book and writing implements had been spared from both sea water damage and the thieving hands that had gotten to her bag before this woman and her kind did. Charlotte breathed a sigh of relief and placed her satchel back down, before sitting back.

"Amazon... territory?" Charlotte repeated, confusion appearing on her face. "The sea? Yes. Yes I did. Um..." A pause, Charlotte clearly unsure about something, though a moment later she decided to barrel on with it, her lust for knowledge exceeding the woman's uneasiness. Excuse me, I don't mean to be rude, but..." Curiosity replaced Charlotte's confused expression, and as the young woman got up she moved towards the dark-skinned woman. Charlotte placed a hand on one of the amazon's shoulders and leant over the woman's other shoulder to get a better look at what she thought was a tail. Charlotte loosely held the blanket against her body, enough to stop her large breasts from spilling out but not enough to completely cover them, and at the same time fully revealing her round buttocks. The young woman's desire to learn more about what exactly this warrior woman is obviously overriding any prudish behaviour shown earlier. "Would I be right in assuming that this is a tail?"

"And why would I want to seek out the company of my own kind? They've proven time and again to be ignorant to the advancement of our knowledge of the world. I travelled to this island on rumours of unusual creatures undocumented by humans, and I wish to learn as much as I can about every last species. If I have to put myself at risk, then so be it." Charlotte asked as she turned her head to look at the amazon woman's face, still standing next, and quite possibly against her.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The amazon laughed as Charlotte examined her tail. "Hah, never mind. If you went to be among your own kind, they would kick you out for being crazy." she said with amusement. "And yes, this is my tail." she announced, the tail itself lifting upon her announcement, and poking Charlotte's nose. "My people use them to drag home husbands we capture during our hunts." Looking back to Charlotte, her tone changed from amused to serious again. "If you are going to stay, then you will have to mingle with the tribe and participate in it's activities. Outsiders are not welcome to observe during our rituals. If you won't leave and wish to learn, then you must participate." she said strictly.

"It is about now that the men wake up. Those men who are not married are used to train children how to please when they marry and become adults." she claimed, opening the flap of her tent to peek outside at the gathering assembling to 'train.' Despite what she said, none of them were children. "There they are," she announced to Charlotte. "If those children are to marry and become true women, they must know how to satisfy a human. Since you are a child as well," she looked back to Charlotte. "-you will have to join them. Otherwise, I must ask you to leave until the sun has risen to the top of the sky."

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Oof," Charlotte was caught offguard as she was poked in the nose and stumbled backwards, landing back on the bed. The shock of her nose being poked caused the young woman to release her covering, which fell to the floor and bared her naked form, which no doubt the odd tailed woman had already seen previously. Though despite that fact the act still caused a brilliant red to rise in Charlotte's face once more, revealing her embarrassment. "If it means I can observe your kind and your customs, then I'll do whatever I must."

"You... take men captive then?" Charlotte asked, adopting a professional tone, once she had picked up her bedding and covered herself up once more. Reaching for her bag the scientist pulled out her book, a vial of ink and a quill and began to scratch down notes, her hand working quickly to write down whatever information she could glean from the woman. "And unmarried men are used to train your children?" As the door of the tent was opened Charlotte craned her head to have a glimpse of the gathering outside. The women appeared to be members of the tribe, but they certainly didn't appear to look anything like human children.

"These women... You called them children, but they don't appear to look anything like what I know children to be. In what way are they children? And you referred to me as child. What do you mean by that?" Between her questions and note taking Charlotte began to sketch the woman, using her likeness as the specimen sketch of her species.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"To truly be considered mature, a woman must have claimed a husband. A woman who has not claimed a man to be their own is considered to be too immature to have claimed one to begin with. Other cultures measure the progress of their young with time. We measure them by their progress." The Amazonian replied to her.

"I'm back." called a man's voice, before a man with brown hair drawn back into a pony tail stepped into the tent, wearing naught but a loin cloth. Immediately, he noticed Charlotte. "This is..."

"This is the human girl who was brought in from the sea." the amazon replied to the man, before looking back to Charlotte. "This is my husband." she introduced Charlotte to him. "Now that he is back, we are going to enjoy our bed together while the children practice on the slaves." she stated simply, as both she and her husband looked at Charlotte expectantly. "Your belongings are in that pack, that was all that was recovered. Your clothes are drying in the sun outside."

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"That's certainly a different take on maturity, but it makes sense," Charlotte noted, her gaze never leaving the book. "I assume sexual maturity ties in with this part of your culture? The 'children' learning how to please their future husband through practise with unclaimed men, and thus developing both sexually and maturity in terms of your tribe?" Though as the Amazonian's husband entered the tent the young woman looked up, a pink blush appearing in her cheeks at the sight of the barely dressed man.

"Um... Hello, sir, Charlotte greeted the man, slight nervousness in her voice. She had studied pictures of the male anatomy before, though she had never actually been with a man, and thus never seen a nude one, or even a barely clothed one, up close before. Charlotte slightly averted her gaze. "I'm Charlotte, it's a pleasure to meet you." As the Amazonian 'subtly' expressed her desire for Charlotte to leave so the two of them may have sex, and that the 'children' were about to practise with the unclaimed men, with her now being labelled a 'child' realisation hit the young woman. Clearly she was now expected to practise with those men as well, no doubt having to go so far as have sex with them. The scientist swallowed hard at that thought, though she didn't raise any complaints. She came to this island to study and document the behaviours of these wondrous new species, and if it meant actively partaking in their ceremonies then so be it.

She got up off the bed only to realise moments later that the woman and her man would most likely want their blanket back. The blush in her cheeks grew several shades darker."Um, well... I thank you for your generosity and hospitality, and for sharing information on your species," Charlotte hesitated for a moment, not wanting to remove the only item covering up her body, though knew she had to give it back. Quietly sighing, Charlotte released the bedding from her grip, the fabric sliding off her and back onto the bed, revealing her large chest and full buttocks, and her shaven womanhood. Kneeling down, Charlotte quickly put her book and writing implements back into her satchel before bidding the two of them goodbye and good luck and left the tent, to seek out her clothing.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Children first practice on their fathers. When they leave their mother and are ready to hunt, they then practice on slaves." the amazon replied.

"Same to you too." the man replied casually, not reacting as most men would from where she came from, as if her state of clothing was no big thing at all. Then, when Charlotte said her goodbyes, the amazon nodded to her as she went outside. "Be well on your way, child." she wished Charlotte farewell, before Charlotte found her clothing on a line outside for the sun to dry. The tribe was dominated by mostly women but a few men walked about as well, doing little more than glance at Charlotte's naked form, since there were more than a few other bare skinned women about the tribe anyway.

Meanwhile, as Charlotte likely began to dress, a pleasurable cry came from within the slave tent. "A catch indeed! He is gifted!" an amazon announced, before moaning as Charlotte would catch a glimpse of a tan skinned woman riding a sizable cock through the open flaps of the large slave tent.

"You there, child!" an amazon called out as Charlotte found her clothes. "If you are dressing, take your shame and let the other children focus!" a naked amazon chided Charlotte, while revealing that she had something in common with the amazon before. The designs on her body were genuine tattoos, almost perfect in the way they were carved into her flesh. Meanwhile, all of the 'children' gathering at the slave tent, their tattoos were white instead of black, and some looked faded or to have seemingly rubbed off. This made it clear to identify who had a husband and who did not, even when their husband was not present.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

A light blush rose in Charlotte's cheeks as some of the men glanced her way, briefly eyeing up her bare skin as she made her way to where her clothes were drying. The young scientist had only managed to put on her bra and panties when she heard the obvious sound of a woman enjoying herself, and turning to see where the commotion came from Charlotte's face turned scarlet as she watched the tribal woman riding such a massive dick, and enjoying it immensely. Already red with embarrassment, Charlotte's face screwed up in annoyance as one of the amazon women accused her of being ashamed, most likely of her body.

"I-I am not ashamed! Charlotte shouted back, clearly riled by the woman's comment. Abandoning the rest of her clothes Charlotte turned towards the tent and half-stomped her way to it, pushing open the flap and elbowing her way through the group to the woman that had chided her. "I-if being naked amongst you all is what it takes, then so be it." Charlotte stripped her undergarments off, tossing them to one side once done, and folded her arms across her chest. Despite her claims Charlotte was still nervous about being nude in such a large gathering, especially with her freakish nipples. They had always made her self conscious, and the amazon's comment reminded her of them. Even if they did cause her such pleasure when she played with them.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Such a ruckus." the Amazonian woman still did not seem remotely pleased with Charlotte as she sighed at the now naked girl. "If you are not going to practice with the men, then why are you still here, clothed or not? Chieftain, why do you allow these outsiders into our home?" the tan woman grumbled angrily, but did not move from her station, staring at Charlotte with such a pitiful stare, as if viewing truly, a mere child.

As she stared with her foul mood however, an Amazonian youth was suddenly dashing by at an amazing speed. "No, I'm late! Damn that boar!" the youth cursed, tossing away something to the wind, which eventually landed on the amazon's face, the girl who looked at Charlotte so cruelly. Removing it with a groan, she hung it up proper for the girl to come find when she seeks it. "He's taken again! And there's another line!?" the same girl exclaimed as she peeked in, as her question was followed with laughter from the other girls in the tent with the male slaves.

"He's the first one mounted and last to finish," announced the girl on top of the supposed stud. "And you're always late. The wilds allow the weak not to survive." She lectured her fellow 'youth' as it were as if an elder.

"Damn it..." the girl winced, climbing into the tent and getting into the line of four women, now five with her addition.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Charlotte flushed a deep red as the Amazonian continued to chastise her, embarrassment continuing to creep over her as she very obviously made a fool of herself in the middle of the gathered group of tanned women queuing up to have their go at the group of unclaimed men. Despite wanting to argue back Charlotte couldn't find her voice, and so stood there naked and shivering slightly from embarrassment and anger, until the young Amazonian rushed in.

For a moment Charlotte forgot all about being naked and her embarrassment and turned her attention to the young woman, listening to her exclaim her ill fortune at missing her chance at getting with the man that the group of women were crowding around. Then it the aspiring scientist. This man must be some kind of status symbol, despite not being claimed by one of these women. Perhaps if she were to claim him for herself, or at the very least practice with him then the Amazonian would accept Charlotte into their clan?

Though as soon as she had that thought Charlotte hesitated. Could she actually do it? Throwing herself onto a man was the complete opposite of what she'd normally do, hell she'd never even considered being with another person until now. But, it was all for studying and documenting the various races of the island, right? Charlotte knew she had to explore all aspects of each race if she were to catalogue every little thing about them. And the Amazonian's seemed to appear be a race of warriors. Perhaps if she were to...

F-fine, if I'm to practice, then I-I choose him," With a slight quaver in her voice and a look of determination on her face Charlotte stepped up to the Amazonian and the man she was currently riding. Standing over the man's head she squatted down, Charlotte's rounded ass and womanhood an inch or so from his face. "P-please get up, or I'll be forced to remove you myself." Should the Amazonian ignore Charlotte's request she would lean forward and attempt to push the tanned woman off the man.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Suddenly coming in like that, Darwin was met with immediate resistance. The other amazons complained and taunted Charlotte, some tried to pull her away, but in her haste, she evaded their grasps and faced the Amazonian on top of the high class male. "Annoying human!" the amazoness replied. "Get your own dick!" she commanded Charlotte, before she was suddenly pushed off by Charlotte herself. Every single one of the amazonians seemed genuinely surprised by her action. "What the hell!?" and onlooking Amazonian cursed. "What kind of façade are you trying to pull, human!?" She demanded, before the amazon that was pushed off blocked her companions from just diving onto Charlotte. "That man's dick is too big for any normal human, that's why he came to us." the assaulted amazoness announced, before grinning at Charlotte wickedly.

While the man laid there, Charlotte would see both the exhaustion and the odd expression of content on his face. He did not seem at all willing to leave these amazons. "Let's just see, human! Embarrass yourself!" the amazon Charlotte had pushed demanded, as Charlotte felt the man's slick length throb in the open air. It was long enough to reach from her pussy to her belly button, and the only thing that could be thicker than it would quite possibly be if she tried to fit someone's arm inside her. It was no wonder no human woman would have sex with that. Knowing that Charlotte would likely give up, the amazons laughed and grinned at her as if she were so foolish. "Let's just see you try to fit that thing inside you! Once you're done shaming yourself, get the hell out of here!" the amazon she offended gestured. She was so sure that Charlotte had already lost.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Charlotte looked at the amazonian's surrounding her whilst she straddled the man's head, a look of embarrassment and determination on her face. The young scientist ignored their cries of indignation and mocking words. Charlotte was used to such taunts from her fellow humans, they had long since fell on deaf ears and instead she set out to prove everyone wrong whenever someone had told Charlotte it would be impossible for her to do something. And just as she had in the past Charlotte was determined to prove these people wrong. Showing your dominance seemed to be the way of these people, and if taking this man's entire dick inside of her meant she'd be accepted into this tribe to gain access to their information to catalogue these amazon's in her book then Charlotte was willing to do just that.

"S-sorry for putting you through this," Charlotte muttered an apology to the nameless man as she climbed off his face and straddled his waist, hesitating for a moment. Gripping the man at the base of his cock Charlotte tentatively rubbed the tip against her womanhood, gently parting her folds as his member glanced against her moist sex. Charlotte was surprised with her own apparent arousal, though since climbing onto the man her gaze had been flicking to and from his impressive length, so she wasn't too surprised about it.

Mustering up her courage Charlotte let out one last sigh and closed her eyes. Once her vision went dark the young woman lowered herself down, the head of the man's massive dick pushing past her petals, forcing its way into her slick entrance as Charlotte began to slide down his length. Almost as soon as the dick entered her pain coursed through Charlotte's body. She now understood what the amazonian woman had meant; Charlotte was aware that there would've been some pain during her first time, but she could've never imagined it would be this bad.

Charlotte paused for a moment as the pain started to get to be too much for her, the massive cock throbbing between her legs threatening to split her in half as the scientist's tight walls struggled to accommodate the massive girth of the cock stealing her virginity. Tears began to form in the corner of Charlotte's eyes as she bit her lower lip to stop herself from crying out, stopping herself from giving the amazon's a reason to taunt and berate the young woman even more. "P-please, play with my b-body to get my mind o-off this pain..." Charlotte whispered hesitantly into the man's ear as she leant forward, her hands resting on his chest as her heavy breasts bounced gently. She wouldn't normally consider herself quite this bold, but it was her understanding that if she experienced something more intense than the pain she was currently feeling then it would be easier to bear with. Perhaps even push the pain out of her mind entirely.

With her request spoken, and whether it is acted upon or not, Charlotte would begin to ride the man's dick once more, slowly lowering herself onto it until it either hits against her cervix or she's taken it all the way into her, whichever comes first. She would then begin to move her hips back up, the thick manhood between her legs threatening to pull her inside out as her innerwalls cling desperately onto it, determined to keep the throbbing tool inside her. Though just before it has the chance to pop out Charlotte would thrust herself back down it, this time with a little more force as she very slowly got used to the feeling of it deep inside her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man heard her request, and rose his hands up to her bouncing breasts. His fingers found her nipples, and toyed with her pink points a bit to try and find her nipples that were hiding inside the pink buttons. Spreading her flesh slightly, and pushing down, his fingers caught Charlotte's nipples, and pulled them out, holding onto them and tugging lightly.

Meanwhile, before she even finished going down halfway along his cock, she felt his tip reach her limit, and as she tried to go back up, one of the amazons put her foot against Charlotte's ass and pushed her back down, sending her downwards against his cock in an agonizing way. "You can't even take his whole cock inside!" she shouted. "Either take the whole thing in or get off!"

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Charlotte's whole body tensed up as the man teased her breasts, the woman quivered and whimpered as his fingers found her nipples, toying with them for a moment. Slowly, the man pulled open her areola to reveal her hidden nipples, stiff with arousal, and as the tips of his fingers enclosed around them Charlotte cried out, her back arching and pushing her stomach against his. Racked with pleasure all Charlotte could do was lie atop the man as he pulled her nipples free from their fleshy confines, her tongue lolling out as she tightly grasped the floor, willing herself not to orgasm from just having her nipples toyed with. The woman was thankful that as the air caressed her pink nubs she was spared from a premature orgasm. Charlotte didn't want to lose whatever chance she had at earning the tribe's respect.

Though that chance was under threat once more as she found the monstrous cock hitting against her cervix, and looking down not even half of it had entered her. Perhaps the Amazon's wouldn't notice? With that thought in mind Charlotte began to pull back up, biting her lower lip to stifle a moan before crying out in pain as an Amazonian placed a foot on her ass and pushed down, forcing the cock between her legs to thrust painfully deep inside her, the tip threatening to spear through her cervix and into her womb. ""O-okay... ok-okay, I can do it. I-I was jus-just trying to get u-used to it." Whimpering, and trying to sound more confident than she felt, Charlotte waited for the woman to take her foot off her ass before very slowly lowering herself down on the man's length once more, her hesitance and her body's resistance clearly getting in the way.

Sighing to herself Charlotte couldn't see any other way of getting the whole thing inside her other than quickly slamming her hips down to skewer herself on it, and taking a deep breath the young scientist lifted her hips up quickly, the head nestled just between her nether lips. And before any other Amazonian could force her back down it Charlotte's hips came crashing down, the woman crying in pleasure as she felt the man's tip pierce her cervix, pushing itself through and invading her womb.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The amazons laughed at her, some even seeming to have a kinder heart and offering to help Charlotte get up and depart from something she couldn't handle, before all were left astonished as she slammed her hips down, a bulge forming from her lower belly as the cock was forced inside her, given no room to go inside her smaller pussy, and so stretching her out awfully. Silent, the amazons looked on, without words to speak as they saw Charlotte completely impaled, and screaming. They begin to seem to regret their actions towards her, as they looked to her and more offered to help her up. "A-alright! Stop already! You're gonna hurt yourself!" one woman announced. "Yeah, a human can't take a length like that!" another announced, before the amazon she had pulled off of this man shoved the others trying to help Charlotte away, glaring down at her angrily.

"Now fuck it!" she commanded her. "Fuck his dick! If your legs give out, I'm going to drag you outside and beat you!" she shouted with hatred, her voice clearly telling of how she wished for Charlotte to fail, and humiliate herself.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Charlotte's body shook violently as she reached her first orgasm, a wave of pleasure overriding the pain coursing through her body, the intense sensation making her numb to the world around her as the young scientist allowed herself to enjoy the moment. Though it wasn't long before the bliss ended and the pain between her legs flared up once more, her innerwalls and cervix stretched beyond what they should be capable of currently, catching the last part of what the amazonian growled at her.

Charlotte knew she was out of her depth now, challenging that amazonian was stupid of her though she couldn't think of any other way of trying to get their respect at the time. But backing out wasn't an option now, she had come too far to risk losing everything just because of a little pain. "F-fine!" The scientist half shouted back at the amazonian, her voice cracking as tears stained her cheeks. "J-just watch. I-I'll do it." With all her strength Charlotte forced her hips up, the thick cock deep in her womanhood struggling to free itself from her womb for a moment before popping through her cervix, which caused the woman to cry out as a jolt of pleasure ran up her spine. Very slowly Charlotte began to ride the man's impressive length, gentle motions at first as her ass bobbed up and down which elicited stifled pained moans from her as the young scientist's body gradually got used to the man's size.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fattened by his impossibly huge girth, Charlotte was the center of attention even by those who were actively engaged in sexual activity. The man moaned as he continued to gently toy with her nipples, trying to help her along as desperate as she was. Though her insides suffered, she may find relief in the fact that her extreme tightness would only serve to make this torture for her shorter. Though it would feel far too long, almost forever, only a few minutes of this torture would pass before the man was groaning, giving slight announcement of his approaching climax. Charlotte could choose to receive his load inside of her, and possibly bear his child, or somehow manage to lift herself up to avoid his seed reaching her egg. Either way, his balls were equally as large as his manhood, and either within her womb or covering her body, he was ready to fire off like a hose and make Charlotte either very round or very filthy.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Charlotte knew all eyes were on her, the ones she couldn't see she could feel, judging the young scientist with their gaze as they watched her ride that impossibly big cock. A cock that, until today, she didn't think possible. But despite that here she was, stomach distended from its size, riding it as if her life depended on it. Charlotte's moans came quick and sharp as she plunged herself up and down the massive dick, her hands gripped the man's shoulders tightly as he pinched and squeezed the young woman's sensitive nipples, the pain slowly being overtaken by the immense pleasure rushing throughout her body. She could feel herself nearing her orgasm, and knew that the man must be close to his and what could happen should he ejaculate in her. But despite that Charlotte couldn't find the energy or the desire to pull herself off his dick.