What's new

Together (Koel & Irene)

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Eyes of Flame (Koel & Mantis)

‘Pathetic’

The word rung in the kid’s ears for the longest time, remaining with him, alongside the returning stinging of his eyes, using his hands to cover his face, due to the mix of shame and pain. He was simply pathetic, too weak to do anything for himself, or for others… The feelings welled up in his chest, causing him to sob silently for a bit, until his own tears started causing discomfort to him as well.

Desperation and exhaustion started to settle in, as the burning sensation finally came back in full force, but being unable to move, he was at the mercy of his ghost pain which grew and grew without anything he could do other than clench his teeth, until finally, thankfully, his senses started to dull, the dream world claiming his consciousness.

His mind drifted off, thankful for the break from the searing pain, in turn, helping keep his mind from dangerous thoughts he’d rather not have, for his own sake, and Varan’s wish…

Koel’s eyes would shot open, the kid gave a sigh of relief at the thought of a bit of a break from the light, though even without it, the burning sensation wasn’t completely gone. There was something calling his attention, however, clanking noises approaching steadily to him. He closed his eyes, to calm the pain a bit and letting him concentrate on hearing, faint footsteps, of a child perhaps, accompanied the clanking.

The owner of the tiny footsteps entered the room, causing the kid no amount of thoughts that made him recoil a little bit, even as his mind told him he was in the presence of a child; A thought that he quickly chastised himself for, as he reminded himself where he was and who were his captors.

“Morning” came the greeting, to which Koel replied with a meek “H-hi.” of his own, feeling both drowsy, embarrassed and in pain. The young man had there were very few reasons someone of the kunoichi would be there, and he didn’t feel like finding out why, until his nose caught a whiff of something, causing his stomach to quake to make him aware of his own needs.

“Eat up?” Koel asked, somewhat surprised, but thankful all the same, as he extended his hand toward the source of the voice slowly, touching gingerly of the tray before he grabbed onto the plate, a small smile forming in his face. “… thanks.” He replied sheepishly, as he found the spoon and started shoveling the soup into his mouth.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The kunoichi leaned up towards Koel, and took out a blade before he could begin eating, and she cut the threads that bound his mouth. A bit of pain followed as magic was woven into his lips, drawing out the threads from his flesh until they were gone entirely. Then, a feeling of relief as she put her index finger onto his lips gently. His lips were healed. "There. It's a shame to eat with those threads. They won't know who did it either. So too bad for them." she chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With that, the plan began to be set into motion. The various mantids sharpened their blades, though for the first time in a long time, Mantis felt a sense of distance from her comrades. Their interests switched from helping each other to surviving. Their intents on living to see their loved ones saved. No one nodded to her, no one offered to watch her back. Suddenly, with so much on the line, her allies, even her leader, seemed consumed with the idea of reuniting with their loved ones. It didn't take long, before the kitsune and their leader met. "We're ready. All we needed was to sharpen our blades." she said.

"Good~! Because you'll need all the help you can get." the kitsune giggled. Then, the kitsune turned, and walked, leading the group of mantids on their march towards the kunoichi's stronghold. Everyone began sharing names, the one moment of unity. Her fellows spoke the names of their loved ones. "His name is Riaxis, tell him I love him." ; "His name is Edor, let him know I tried my best for him." And the wishes went on. Everyone knew they were likely to die, and they wanted their loved ones to at least be left with a message from their fallen wives.

As the kunoichi fortress came into view, the kitsune giggled, sneaking off to the side. "The sky will flash upon my success~" she declared, before heading off. That meant that if she wasn't successful, they were all going to die. And as if in response to them approaching en masse, the kunoichi approached in a far larger group to face the remaining mantids, drawing their swords.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her blades readied and her body tense with pre-battle worries. Mantis could only hold her head in shame as she heard the other mantid's potentially last words. She hadn't even known her mate for more then a day and hadn't managed to get his name in her seasonal induced mindset. As the names went on she could only mutter, "I didn't even know him for long enough to get his name...."

Still her resolve hardened, though probably for a different reason then her kin. She could only trust the kitsune would save all their mates the only thing that would change is how many of her kin would make it to see the end of the battle. As the kunoichi came into view she had decided, she would fight with everything she could, but not for herself. She would fight to protect her sisters, they were all more experienced then her, better fighters and examples of their kind anyways.

So well when the battle started, the other mantids might not be watching eachothers backs, Mantis would atleast be trying to watch theirs.

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Koel couldn’t help but to smile at the feeling. The girl was definitely nothing short of a savior, mostly because he’d already forgotten about the threads thanks to… was it the same girl?

At this point, the kid guessed that had to be it. “Thank you!” He exclaimed, trying to wish the pain on his eyes slowly returning as he finally started shoveling the food onto his mouth, his stomach reminding him he was starving at that same time with a loud growl that caused the kid to shrink a little bit in embarrassment.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The kitsune laughed, apparently having an ear tuned in her direction. "If you live, then you'll get to ask him his name!" she said enthusiastically before indeed vanishing.

Some time passed, before it became time to cause their distraction. The mantids charged forth, the kunoichi already aware of their presence, having sent an obligatory force to eliminate them. But they weren't here to carve a path. "Fly!" Sibyll declared, as she and her cohorts took to the sky, moving quickly, only making passing attacks at the kunoichi while in flight. Defense would be the way of survival, especially as Mantis found three kunoichi leaping for her at once. If she did not move in time, she'd be staked by three blades, and dead before meeting Koel.

The girl smiled, "You know-" she was cut off suddenly. "Mantids are attacking!" a kunoichi scout announced. Out of the window, Koel could see many warriors already answering to the call, rushing out into the woods with great impossible leaps. In reaction, the little kunoichi walked over, and closed the blinds to the windows, shutting them so no sound could be heard. "... Sorry you have to hear something like that. But, they were your captors... Not unlike us. You shouldn't feel too attached to them, right?" she inquired. "It's just the way of things around here. Women kill each other for mates. It's no place for a man to be apart of." she declared, speaking in a rather mature manner for someone of her size.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mantis wasn't about to delay, taking to the skies with her sisters, and making light, rapid at the kunoichi whenever she could get a safe opportunity.

Unfortunately she must have misjudged something a bit because she drew the attention of three of the ninjas. Reacting as quick as she could she pulled up and turned away, trying to put as much space between her and her three attackers as she could to avoid getting cut down this early on in the fight.

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Koel faced at the closed window quietly as he listened to the chibi-kunoichi, with a neutral expression on his face until she finished. Letting a simple ‘hmm’ as he shoved another spoonful, chewing peacefully before he turned towards the girl, eyes still closed.

“Well, if you ask me, it doesn’t sound any different from us, humans. Just change ‘mates’ with… huh… well, anything, really.” He said, chuckling a little bit as he started to think more. “All of you here are definitely ruthless… but I don’t think it’s that different from what I’ve seen in ‘my world’.”

I definitely have my chance to run out of this place now… but…

He set the plate down carefully, trying to pick up anything more with his ears, standing up while he extended his hand to try and reach for the nearest wall, quietly hoping the small kunoichi wasn’t going to try to stop him, “I’ve always been surrounded by death, and ever since… she rescued me, I’ve been trying to run away from it.”

I have to recover whatever’s left of my gear before I try anything, though.

“I’ve lost everything already, and I don’t think I belong anywhere or to anyone either. I want to get out of here, really… but right now, there’s no place for me to go back to.”

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The group was cut thin. Her comrades could give her no support since they had a million problems of their own. Thus left Mantis alone to try and fend off the kunoichi. Fleeing, the kunoichi gave quick pursuit, throwing their kunai that she knew first hand were tipped with deadly poison. With three accurate hands firing at her, she'd quickly die to their attacks. Just one of them barely missing her thigh as the kunoichi threw it. Continuing to flee would just mean they had all the time in the world to line up that shot, and land it, resulting in her doom.

"It's fine if you stay here. Not all of us are cruel. Maybe you can find a nice master who will treat you kindly." she tried to share words of encouragement with Koel, before Koel would see a base ball sized red ball roll into the room with utmost silence. With where the kunoichi was looking, she didn't notice it come in. She was trying to sell him the perks of being obedient in this place, before the ball quickly unfurled and seemed to let out something massive in comparison. It looked like the ball was made of fine red strings, which grew as they came apart in some reverse gesture of logic, before the ball's red threads became five tails with white tips, and they gave birth to a grown, voluptuous, naked woman with fox ears.

The kunoichi quickly sensed the presence of the intruder coming in, before turning and trying to fight her by pulling out her blade. However, the fox woman's eyes suddenly glowed and shot forth what could only be described as a magical headache inducer. Koel felt his head hurt just from watching it happen, meanwhile it seemed the kunoichi got the worst of it, suddenly falling to the ground in agony as she became victim to this odd magic.

Once the kunoichi was done, the kitsune looked up to Koel with a wicked grin, her tails seeming to start growing, and stretching out in his direction as if to ensnare him. "Don't run, boy. For all intents and purposes, I'm saving you. Though don't think for a second that I will not hurt you."

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mantis wasn't going to continue running away, and as soon as she was clear of getting cut to ribbons the young monster girl turned to dodging the incoming kunai. Though she wasn't entirely sure what she could do here other then turn around and fight all three of them in close combat, which was an equally poor all in all.

With a grimace the flying girl pulled a U-turn that she could only hope would come as unexpected to the Kunoichi, and make a quick pass at the one farthest away from the group. Trying to still dodge their attacks but atleast strike back at her pursuers.

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Koel remained silent, hearing the faintest of sounds that seemed out of place within the darkness. His eyes remained shut, however, stopping in his tracks as he listened to the small kunoichi…

What was that sound? It wasn’t just my imagination right?

There was this quiet noise, almost like the sound of clothes being dragged on the floor, but even quieter and fainter, slightly different… and…

The breathing of the small kunoichi changed, she too must have noticed it, the sound of another person breathing. Koel tensed up, trying to get a bearing on what was going on, the rustling of the small girl’s clothes definitely sounded like she was reaching for something, to which Koel responded by trying to find the nearest object he could find as well, but he stopped.

A sudden pain assailed his mind… a disorienting, disconcerting feeling washed him away, much different though not as intense as the pain he had had to live with during his forced stay with the Kunoichi… He opened his eyes, the burning sensation increasing fast with each passing second, was the headache worsening the ghost pain around his eyes?

… Should I be surprised by now?

Koel looked at the scene, with the small kunoichi writhing in pain, and a… beautiful, auburn haired woman standing there. He shook his head, trying to keep his mind from giving up to the headache just yet. The woman was another monster girl, the tails and ears left no doubt of that at that point.

Obviously, the kunoichi were currently under attack… there were faint noises coming through the closed windows and doors that seemed to indicate so, was he again going to be kidnapped?

“Well, isn’t this annoying…” Koel groaned in exasperation, at what the kitsune had just said, closing his eyes to save himself a couple more seconds of pain as he patted the wall. “I’m in enough pain as is…”

With slow steps walking toward the kunoichi, hoping he could had not forgotten where he saw the small girl’s knife fall. “Does this saving mean I’m going to be caged again soon?”

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Quickly swapping back, Mantis made a surprise attack to the three kunoichi who seemed to think they had the Mamono dead and cornered. She looped back and sliced with her organic blades, slicing open one of the three kunoichi she found off furthest away. Though almost immediately she was attacked by the other two, overwhelming her from two directions, unable to block them both for long. Mantis was pushed back with a wide slash that cut along her arm, causing blood to pour out and quickly coat her arm in red as her veins were sliced open. They did not relent either, slashing and trying to keep Mantis under direct pressure. A moment's lax in concentration and they would fell her. And with no aid in sight either. A few more mantis women died in the distance. They were overwhelmed. If the kitsune was not successful in time, soon they would all be exterminated.

"There is no reason to be in pain, boy~" she cooed, "Someone you know asked a favor to me. I shall grant it. What she chooses to do with you after that is up to her." the kitsune said, just as Koel discovered the knife. The kitsune's tails were already coming at him. If he did nothing, they would wrap around him in such a way that one might consider him to be swallowed by the fluffy fur they were made out of.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

'This really isn't looking good' Mantis thought to herself as she tried to block and dodge everything the two kunoichi were throwing at her. The only real upside at the moment was that it wasn't three kunoichi.

Mantis was trying her hardest to ignore the pain of having her arm torn open by one of her attackers, and she was getting rather desperate at this point. If she couldn't get them off the attack soon she'd likely find herself getting stabbed alot, and with how close they were, trying to fly off would probably just get her legs cut to ribbons.

With at this point, very little to lose, Mantis tried something she hoped would be unexpected. When she parried or dodged the next attack she would try to whip her injured arm out and spray one of the Kunochi in the eyes with her own blood. Hopefully it would blind one of the bitches, and give her an opportunity to cut one of them down. Worst case scenario, well she was already well on the road to 'as good as dead', so it wouldn't be too much of a loss.

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

“Someone I know?” Those words made Koel stop on the spot, confused by the statement.

No monster girl should know anyone I know… Wah?.

He had stopped for enough time, unwittingly letting himself be swallowed by the tails. His first reaction was to swing the knife, but kept him from it. Both the feeling of the fluffiness and the immense curiosity he was feeling. Though he had to admit to himself, the former was the bigger reason of the two.

“W-where are we going?!”

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Together (Koel & Mantis)

Whipping her arm out and throwing her own blood, the kunoichi immediately shielded her eyes once she was hit by the blood, as if thinking it would be poison. The other kept attacking, launching herself at Mantis and keeping the girl on the defensive. Mantis might have won, discovering an opening and striking the kunoichi down, if a kunoichi just so happened to not be behind her without her knowing, swinging in using her tail from a tree branch, and delivering a firm kick to the back of her head. Everything went black.

"We're going to go see her~" the kitsune cooed, before one of the tails opened up like a pod of fluff, and Koel found himself helpless as he was swallowed whole into a world of fluff. Smooth fur surrounded him, trapping him in a cocoon of soft sensations before he felt himself lifted up into the air. Like he was wrapped in the best blanket in the world, he also couldn't move around much. "There we go. Now to get the others." he heard the kitsune's muffled voice. And soon after, the horrified voices of other men upon seeing the kitsune tails looking like 'pods'.

Chapter 2: Together

When Mantis awoke, she would find herself bound by rope, but with the odd view of all her enemies before her dead on the ground, destroyed by some powerful force. It looked like thirty kunoichi were dead. And before them stood the kitsune, who grinned down at Mantis, and all the other captured mantids.

She brought her tails down, as Koel felt himself moving inside of the fur, a prison of fluff that wouldn't be so bad to die in. Then he, and all the other prisoners of the Kunoichi were deposited before the mantids, with Koel face to face with a tied up Mantis.

"I've lived up to my end of the bargain, even taking care of this lot for you. Now, bugs. Who is your new master?" Suika inquired to the bug women.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mantis wasn't entirely sure how she wasn't dead at this point, or if she was really in a better place then before. Well actually it was better since her partner was back, and she beamed at the man (which meant that is was a small smile but it was the best she could do). At the same time she was tied up. She couldn't be sure if she had been tied up by the Kitsune or the Kunoichi before the Kitsune had arrived, but judging by how their heavy firepower was acting, she'd felt it was likely the former.

She looked at the other Mantids, they weren't exactly an impressive sight, and she wondered just how bad it could be to just serve the Kitsune. Though their greatest enemies lay beaten and broken around them she was sure that other groups might try to move in on their greatly reduced numbers, and the Kitsune had lived up to her end of the deal, and she was overjoyed about that. Though the ropes were still worrying...

Still, she remembered their deal, they all knew this was likely going to happen in the end. Ontop of that she was the one who told the Kitsune that they'd be forever in her debt, so at the very least she wasn't going to get away from this. So Mantis would bow her head a bit, and say with her usual monotone, "You are Lady Suika. In exchange for saving my husband I will serve you until my death or you see fit to release me from your service."

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Koel worked up a blush as he noticed two things, that he was out of the fluffy prison, and that he indeed recognized the face that was right in front of him. The mantis girl… that smiled at him a bit, making his heart beat even faster at the cute sight.

He turned around, having his fair share of questions for the… naked woman, he lost his ability to speak, out of embarrassment and shyness, and she started speaking to the mantids while he tried recovering his bearing.

A new master? The plenty-tailed girl? Still too many questions… but a familiar searing feeling kept him from asking again, he covered his eyes with one of his hands, trying to keep himself from grimacing as the burning feeling returned… His belongings, were those anywhere nearby? Varan’s bandages at the very least, he definitely needed them after not wearing them for such an extended period of time.

“I’m confused… W-what’s going on here?” He asked, while avoiding touching the mantis girl by mistake. Keeping his eyes covered, he was waiting a moment before uncovering them and searching for anything that could help in the meantime, but he was fearing Varan’s dagger and the bandages were not around given the suddenness of what had just happened.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The kitsune nodded, ignoring the man she just freed, as well as the rest who seemed concerned. "Good! You will follow me to my territory and act as my servants and guardians both. You will be given all the respect you earn and will be allowed boy toys also as you earn them. Lack of respect and laziness will earn you death at my hands~" she cooed, treating the men, Koel included, as nothing more than property and rewards.

Allowing Koel to return to Mantis or vice versa, the kitsune began to walk, expecting the mantids to follow. And most of them did so ahead of the two protagonists as it were.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With the pressure of them Mantis would take this opportunity to pull Koel into a brief near bone crushing hug, letting out how overjoyed she was from a mix of being reunited with the human she had stumbled across earlier, and them all somehow still being alive, in a single gesture. The closer hug let her notice her partner's eyes seemed to be bothering him, and she was going to get him a piece of cloth from one of the fallen kunochi, but then she realized she was still tied up. So she did the only other thing her not exactly thinking correctly mind could come with at the moment, and pushed herself up a bit and pressed her chest around his head, blocking the sun with her breasts, atleast till he could get her ropes off so she could get untied.

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There was no answer, Koel to gritted his teeth in exasperation at the situation, feeling no better than before. It looked like he was back to square two, back to the mantids, though the thought didn’t really reassure him, and the other female’s words were nothing short of foreboding, not just to the mantids but to him…

I’m never going to leave this place? The thought crossed his mind amidst his attempts to stifle the pain with his hands, letting out a long, tired sigh as he answered his own question with dread.

Unlikely.

He didn’t have time to become depressed, however, with a sudden sensation covering his face, soft and warm… a sensation most familiar to him for some reason… After a second of thought, he blushed, realizing what was going on. “Umm…” He was left speechless, though he was thankful the pain had ceased for a bit… He still needed to find the bandages again at some point, however…

“T-thanks.” He answered meekly as he blushed, confused in his own mind with a conflicting idea popping up all of the sudden. Was it really bad to not leave?

Yes… living in a cage, no matter how adorned it was, is punishment…

Is it really?

Koel sighed in exasperation once more…

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A fellow mantis came by and did the mamono a favor by cutting the ropes with her blade. "Come, we must migrate to new lands to avoid the feedback from this attack." She advised her sister, before going to join her sisters ahead. Thusly, Koel and Mantis were free to speak to one another before they were ready to move on.

(post freely back and forth until both parties are ready to move on.)