What's new

Welcome to Castle Pandemonium (Clara;Flayer)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Welcome to Castle Pandemonium (Clara;Flayer)

"Those handsome women are on duty." The bunny said simply. "I'm sure you can catch one coming off of her shift though." He declared. "Whatever pleasures you can think of, we will try to oblige. Isn't there something that your heart desires?"

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmm, good to know. Maybe I'll ask around if any are up for some fun with me and one of your... best guys. Or two if it doesn't cost all that much. Unless you can check for any girls that wouldn't mind joining in with me as well and whoever else I purchase the services of for a while," Clara said to the guy, giving him a wink. "As for what my heart desires... well I like girls and boys both. But right now I'm in the mood for both to be honest. I'm rather new here too like I said, and I'd like to have a taste of both sides of the coin," she went on to say with a mischievous grin, waiting to see if one of the ladies here could be found to join in for some fun as she made sure to jingle her pouch of silver pieces.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The boy behind the counter kept a smile, but clearly looked like they were having a bit of trouble with Clara's requests. "Well, ma'am, we can't help you with women. It'll be ten silver for a couple of fine young men to enjoy while you stay." the boy declared, acquiring a purple arm band for Clara, while Maestro got one as well. It came down to 5 silvers per boy that Clara wanted to have some fun with inside the club. Turns out that it would cost four times that amount if she wanted to steal off with one of them back to her own place, or somewhere else. It was also fifty copper for a simple massage.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmm... well I have already had quite a bit of sex today as it stands, so a massage would actually be rather nice to relax with this late I think if that's alright, and we'll see what happens after I'm good and relaxed," Clara said as she took her armband and put it on, paying the 50 coppers to get herself a massage and holding onto the rest of her money for now to see how she felt after the massage.

Once she'd done that, Clara would head to one of the rooms to receive said massage by whoever was chosen for her, or if it was up to her to choose then she'd pick the one with the largest dick that was best at giving the massages that was available, unless the ones that administered the massages were different than the ones that handled the companionship with customers, in which case she'd simply take the one that was best at giving massages alone and pick out another one of the guys later to have fun with.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Clara would find her hand grasping air as the purple arm band was taken back, and instead, she was given a blue band seemingly in accordance with her intended purchase. "The purple band is for those seeking the true intimacies of Club Lilith." The boy would announce his reasons for taking back the purple band, before accepting the smaller funds that were handed out for both of them. "Thank you for your patronage. Your rooms are to the left down the hall. Go into the lovely blue heart-shaped archway to find the pleasures you seek, miladies." the boy behind the counter declared, before looking behind them in a sort of way so as to urge Clara and Meastro to move and allow for the other customers to pay for their purpose.

"Careful you don't dip into the wrong archway." Maestro warned her. "The guards around here will be on you like white on rice on a paper plate in a snowstorm." She declared, delivering a quadruple whammy, along with a giggle.

They passed a red room, which held what seemed to be a persistent orgy, a white room, which seemed to be a casual room where the entertainers and patrons were talking with one another with male dancers about in the background, and the purple room, which seemed like a stage for a play with the way it was set up though with the actors as potential sex partners instead of actors. The variety was large as well, with the bunny boys and well-toned boys with cow horns as the ones sporting the largest 'goods' blatantly on display for female inspection, same as the rest of their bodies were.

Then, they'd come to the blue room, which contained a lot of small beds meant for one person, and a few larger beds in the back for larger mamono. The half a dozen female patrons were all smaller sized, easily associated with a human being though each of a different race as was per the norm in Pandemonium. There was a human male with fair skin and blond hair done in a stylish wave across one eye, dressed in a suit and tie waiting behind a counter with a single lizard kin behind him. Stoically and cautiously, she evaluating the two who entered the blue room. While still formidable looking, she looked to be of lower class than the overwhelming force that was the dullahan in the front. Upon seeing her armband matching color, the male smiled at the two women. "Greetings ladies. Any special desires, or shall any masseur do?" he inquired, getting right to business while still trying to make the two customers feel welcome. However, his smile was very much a business smile, without true heart behind it.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Reaching out to grab the purple armband, Clara suddenly found it pulled back out of her reach as she raised an eyebrow at the guy before he spoke. "Ah, I see. Well then I may get one after my massage then, like I said it depends on how I feel afterwards," Clara told the guy before taking the blue armband instead that was given out to her.

"I figured as much, don't worry I'll not do anything that would warrant being kicked out of here, especially if the massages are good enough," Clara told Maestro when she gave her the warning about the place.

Upon entering the blue archway room, after taking a peek into all the other rooms from just outside of their archways, Clara looked about and nodded to the guy as he welcomed them inside and asked if they had any special desires to be performed for the time being. "Hmm... well my body is a bit tense, so I'd like your best masseuse or two to give me as long a massage as is allowed. I'd like to relax a while after all the work I did earlier. Tell him or her or them whichever it is, to focus mostly on my lower back and my wings but to be gentle with the latter because regenerating damaged feathers is tough. I don't mind having the massage on front and back both, I'm not against either. If possible I would like my wings to be groomed too with a soft brush to clean any dirt from them that I haven't gotten out myself over the last few days of traveling that I've done," Clara said to the guy, making her wings flutter a bit before pulling them back a bit so they didn't get in anybodies way.

Once she found out which of her desires she mentioned could be performed, Clara would move to whichever of the tables she was directed to and would lay down on her stomach on the thing, letting her wings stretch out and go limp until her masseuse or masseuses came and began her massage.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The clerk shook his head at Clara. "Ma'am, we do not have a masseuse, we have masseurs." he clarified that the ones hired to massage were male, not female. "But we'll be happy to accommodate if you're okay with that." he declared, before snapping his fingers, summoning forth a male youth with a lean and well toned physique just barely visible underneath a white shirt that clung to his skin. He had fire red hair with a pair of tall fox ears over his head, complete with a fat, bushy tail of same color. The male in uniform who called the fox put one hand on the other's shoulder. "This is Shimei Mori, a male born from a kitsune goddess in Zippangu, trained since birth to serve women." he announced, before Shimei gave Clara a polite bow of respect, though he said nothing, opting not to speak unless spoken to.

"Show her to where she'll be enjoying your services, Shimei." the man said, before Shimei nodded and directed both hands to an empty and clean massage bed. "This way, Master." Shimei directed Clara. The man at the counter had one more thing to say though. "Should you wish to add onto your desires, be sure to contact me so we can sort out the bill." he said in a pleasant, business-like tone.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Eh same thing really, just a difference of gender is all. But either way yes that is fine, I meant for your best guy anyway. Thank you," Clara replied before she was introduced to the kitsune guy, who bowed politely to her where she then returned the bow, showing equal politeness.

When Shimei began to show her off, Clara started following him to her table as she looked back at the guy at the counter and nodded to him as he spoke again. "Aye I shall, it depends on how I feel after the massage mostly though," Clara called back to him before removing her clothes when instructed and getting on the table, laying on her stomach and letting her wings droop down and go limp to be rubbed as well.

"Well Shimei, how far are you allowed to go without either of us getting in trouble hmm? You can go that far regardless of where that line is at, I have no problems with it and I'm not going to just ump your bones without paying first... I'm here to relax after all, not get into a brawl. And... I'd like you to rub my wings too, but please be gentle with them when you rub them okay, they're delicate after all. Aside from that I'd like a full body massage please, the best you can do," Clara told Shimei politely as she laid down on the table, sighing softly as she did.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shimei gave Clara a smile, but it was more than just the business smiles that she had gotten so far. As Clara laid down, he displayed the smile of a man who enjoyed his job as he began working into her shoulders to start, hands first feeling out her muscle structure, before his thumbs began pushing down on the knots and smoothing out the tension with a steady and accurate hand. "I usually don't offer to get intimate with my customers, but for you? Your wish is my desire." he said with a seductive coo, taking a moment to smooth his fingers down along her spine to test her sensitivity.

Clara would be allowed to strip entirely naked if she wished. And if she did, she'd feel Shimei pat her bottom once he was done tickling her spine while waiting for her answer. Meanwhile, he began to carefully brush his fingers along her wings, massaging the joints, as thin as they were, and the base where her wings came out of her back.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

She giggled slightly when his fingers went down her spine, mostly around the bottom of her back, though only if he went slowly across her skin. If he pressed down any to mash her back then it wouldn't be too ticklish for her to handle. She shimmied her naked butt back and forth when he gave her a playful pat there, giggling a bit playfully herself. "Ooooh yes that feels nice. And we'll see how I feel after your magic hands do their work on me. That sounds fair I think, since I may be simply too relaxed for sex or anything else for that matter," Clara said with a pleasant sigh as she laid there and Shimei began his massage.

As soon as his fingers began massaging her wings, delicate as they were, Clara felt them go limp in his hands as she sighed again. When he began gently mashing down on the bases of her wings, Clara even let out a soft moan of relief as she felt the tension evaporate from her body. Really she didn't make any moves to do much save to give a nod or two if he asked her if she was liking it or if he was doing a good job. When he was done though, he'd find that Clara was well good and relaxed, her eyes closed, though she wasn't asleep just yet, but she likely would be as she relaxed there if he didn't make any moves to wake her when he was done.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shimei got to work on Clara's wings, finishing those out before moving onto her shoulders and left and right lines of muscle along her back, massaging those out with diligent yet aggressive palms and fingers. His hands eventually moved down, and began brushing her feathers clean with a fancy looking brush with soft bristles. Once her back was done, Clara would be kept awake as she began to feel her butt and thighs getting massaged, his thumbs digging into and rubbing along her cheeks, closing and spreading her flesh back and forth, showing off her lower holes. Shimei was quite stoic though, paying no heed as he began to caress her legs, thumbs brushing close to, but never touching her petals. The sexual proximity began to stimulate desire within Clara, encouraging naughty thoughts.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As Shimei worked her muscles even more, Clara sighed softly, especially when he had finished with her wings and then began brushing them with the softest of brushes, cleaning all of the dirt out from them that she simply couldn't get with just pouring water over them. When his hands made their way down to her butt, Clara sighed again and couldn't help but smirk a bit at the feel of Shimei's hands on her ass. It felt quite nice considering, but she knew that she couldn't do anything, so she simply tried grin and bear it to keep the arousal from taking over.

She let her mind wander though as she began daydreaming, her taking Shimei back to her room and throwing him down onto the bed after stripping them both naked before pouncing and riding him until his dick wouldn't stand anymore. Yet after that her own arousal still wasn't sated and she found herself in her daydream stumbling out of her room in a haze and running into a couple of maids that were keeping the palace clean and licking her lips before seducing them both and taking them to an empty room, using her magics to grow herself a penis, where she took them until her lust was finally sated.

By the time her daydream had ended and she came out of it, around the same time Shimei was finished with her massage, Clara found her lower lips soaked with her own arousal, and a wet spot left on the table she was laying on. "Well now... that was magnificent Shimei. I don't think I've felt that good in a long time," Clara mumbled to Shimei with a smile.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shimei gave her butt cheeks a couple taps with his hands once her back was finished. "All the more reason to make a return visit, I think." he replied with a wink. "You can always book an appointment with particular employees if you find a favorite." he said, before giving Clara another direction. "Alright, now the front. Rotate, if you'd please." Shimei said with a business-like direction to the fallen angel. If Clara was shocked about what he just said, Shimei would be quick to follow. "You requested the longest massage available. That would be full-body with stress relief, ma'am." he indicated. "Front and back."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As Shimei tapped her rump, Clara cooed softly and smiled as she lay there, giving it a wiggle or two. "Hmhm, I think I've found my favorite already, but I'll probably try out a couple of others just to see how they stand up to you. But I'm seriously doubting that they'll hold a candle to you any at all honestly," Clara told Shimei with a smirk before he told her to roll over so he could massage the front, not shocked or astounded by this as she did as told. "Be careful though please, I'm... a bit ticklish around my waist... and my sides... heh, and the undersides of my breasts are a bit ticklish too, not that I mind all that much if they're tickled really," Clara went on to say to Shimei, grinning a bit as she winked up at him upon rolling over the rest of the way.

With that, Clara would lay there and relax while Shimei continued his massage, her ample breasts jiggling slightly as her back thumped down onto the table she was on. "Now... give me the best massage you can Shimei. I want to feel good. Maybe not necessarily in a sexual manner, but I have an open mind," Clara said as soon as Shimei's hands started for her body once more to continue the massage.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You're too kind." Shimei said with a smile, before shamelessly looking upon Clara's naked form from the front. He looked hardly shocked or awkward, as if he'd been in this business long enough to see plenty of naked bodies. "If you want something in a sexual manner, that is extra." he stated, before starting on her feet, digging his thumbs into the base of her feet to massage out the tight knots of muscle in them. After working on her feet for a bit, he moved up, working on her lower legs, eventually working up to her thighs. He rubbed his thumbs along her inner thighs, caressing into her flesh for a moment before smoothing his along them. His fingers ran close to, but not touching her crotch. It was as if he was teasing her with the idea of touching her while never actually doing so, a technique that did well to help Clara get excited unless she resisted the idea. He finished with her legs by giving her inner thigh a kiss before moving on, rubbing his hands up along her sides until he was rubbing into her hips, finding every muscle on her front besides the naughty one as he seemed to make her body feel weightless as he worked up her form.

He massaged along her abs, grinding his knuckles into her toned form to smooth out the muscle mass. Eventually he worked his way up to her breasts, massaging her ribs and doubtlessly tickling her while doing so. Lastly, he moved his hands up to her shoulders, working his thumbs into her tough muscle as he did while she laid on her front. "How do you feel now?" he inquired. Her answer depended largely on whether his actions turned her on or not, surely. Though it seemed as if Shimei almost wanted her to proceed in that direction. Of course, with money in mind.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh but of course, I don't intend on doing anything without first paying extra my dear masseur, so don't you worry yourself over that. And... oh gods that's great," Clara replied, letting out a soft moan as he started on her feet, where her entire body went limp.

As he worked up her legs after a couple of minutes of focusing on her feet, Clara couldn't help but coo softly as he neared her naughty parts, but she held back in just moaning out loud, fearing she might be kicked out or demanded to pay for the sexual part of the place. The closer he got to her pussy, the more she cooed at the prospect of him touching her most precious and naughty place. When he leaned in and kissed her on the inner thigh once he was done rubbing down there, Shimei would see her flower was very wet, a couple of little drops slowly sliding down towards her asshole that's how aroused she was now, but still she held herself in check.

As the massage continued, Clara shivered slightly when his hands touched her hips, and when he moved up to her waist and breasts, she gave involuntary shudders as his fingers tickled her some, fits of giggles spilling from her lips as she felt his fingers touch just under her breasts. As he finally ended her massage with the fronts of her shoulders, Clara let out a long pleasant sigh as his hands retreated and he asked how she felt now.

"I feel... magnificent Shimei... absolutely magnificent. And in case you hadn't noticed... you've gotten my pussy all wet now. So... how much for a good time with you hon? And how long does that good time last?" Clara replied, looking up at Shimei with a smirk, the scent of arousal likely very easy to sense coming from her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shimei grinned and chuckled, "Five silver, minus what you paid before my dear." he said with a coo. Clara's interest in paying him for more services had him adopting quite a nice expression, someone looking extremely eager to please. "Twenty, if you want me for longer than the night~" Shimei declared, indicating that Clara could actually walk out of this building with him if she so desired. With that, all that Shimei waited on was her desire, and her coin.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm... I really want to Shimei, truly I do. So I think I will. But... hmhm, how much would it be to have you accompany me permanently? Just curious is all," Clara said from where she lay, giggling and looking quite relaxed as she glanced up at Shimei from the massage table.

As he answered her, Clara would reach for her coin purse and other things as she raised back up to sit on the massage table. She would stretch once she'd sat up, her wings unfurling wide and going taught behind her as she stretched, where she'd stand up and look around for the one she'd spoken to about paying extra for some possible extra fun after her massage. When she got over to them again, Clara would hand over the required amount of silver to have Shimei for however long she could get him for without paying the 20 silver to leave the building with him for the night, figuring that she could always come back and pay the 20 silver later on, or more maybe if Shimei told her if she could possibly permanently purchase his services.

Once she had paid for his services, Clara would wink at him over her shoulder before letting him take her to a private room for them both, carrying her clothing and not bothering to redress unless they simply told her that she had to on their way to a private room.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shimei looked to have been finally shocked by Clara. That business smile of seduction broken as he was met with a request he did not expect. "Ah... Well... That's... That's new." He said nervously. "Well... I'm under contract with this place... So that matter goes beyond speaking with me... You'll have to speak with the manager about that, I think. She is the one who hired me." he explained, sounding more business like and serious. Seeing Clara easily pull out 20 silver with a promise of far more, Shimei's neutral face turned into an excited blush and grin. The sparkle of coin in his eye, Shimei looked once again like the most agreeable person in the world. So, he nodded, wrapping his own arm around Clara's waist to lightly grope her rump affectionately.

"Minus the decision of my manager, I'm yours, Clara~" Shimei cooed, easily attaching himself to her and leaving no doubt to peers who he belonged to. "What shall we do? Your whim is my desire~" he declared with a pleasant hum. The private room was down the hall out of the room they were in, inside of the deep purple section that led through a heart shaped archway and into a hallway with many doors. Another dullahan stood on guard, attributing to the massive security this place had. She offered Clara a ticket to an empty room if she desired. Otherwise, the manager's office wasn't far, at the end of the hall right next to the purple section.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Ah... well it would likely cost me more than I own, especially since I only just came here and all. But that doesn't mean we can't enjoy our time tonight. I may very well be back though. Especially since I'll likely need more massages in the future," Clara told Shimei as she took the ticket for the private room from the dullahan when offered one, heading for whichever private room they had.

Once inside, Clara set her clothing down and smirked at Shimei, looking hungrily at him. "Hmhm... you got me all worked up, I hope you're going to give me my happy ending now Shimei," Clara giggled seductively at Shimei, smirking a bit as she turned around to face him, her wings fluttering ever so slightly. "Also... will I get into trouble for feeding a little bit? Or is it extra? I... must admit I'm fairly new to the whole feeding thing, and I haven't entirely grasped how to control it just yet, so my body kind of just feeds on its own when I'm having sex and other... intimate contact with someone," Clara went on to say, looking a bit embarrassed about her inability to control her body's urges to feed it had.

Assuming there wasn't any extra to pay right now, Clara would lay on the bed and gesture for Shimei to come on over with her, sticking her butt up in the air and wiggling it his way as her wings fluttered some more. If there was extra to pay in the event she fed, Clara would pay as long as it wasn't too costly and would then get on the bed and do this.