What's new

Welcome to Castle Pandemonium (Clara;Flayer)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Welcome to Castle Pandemonium (Clara;Flayer)

Placing Erza's head back on her shoulders, the dullahan let out a roar and broke the pillory and threw off the nightmare horse woman. Pride whipped her head back, only just too late before Erza's blade ran her through. Erza let out a roar of fury as she lifted Pride into the air from the blade, before her blade unleashed a most unholy hellfire to seemingly burn Pride alive. The witch riding Clara rose her hand to blast Erza, before Erza simply threw Pride's body down and slammed it against the witch's, knocking her off of Clara and allowing Clara to move, albeit weakly as she had little energy and was suffering from soul sickness.

"Well done, but you're now useless here." Erza declared. "Unfortunately I cannot deal the killing blow to that god." She said, coming over and picking Clara up fireman style, and hoofing it back to Pandora's base. "Pride's assault will fall with this. She dare not stay after I ripped a hole into her soul, but I'm suffering from that damn sickness she forced upon me. What a disappointing result." she grumbled.

The return would last a few minutes, before Clara was set down in front of a standing Zeta, Yue, and Shimei, who all came running to help take Clara. "Clara! Are you alright!?" Shimei was the first to check on her, holding her with care, while Yue simply stood ready for orders and Zeta observed her state of attire. "Sex on the battlefield eh? You look like you had fun!" Zeta smiled. Meanwhile, Erza would simply turn to leave now that Clara was with her people.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Clara, seeing Erza's head placed properly back on her shoulders, let out a sigh of relief, as the nightmare was thrown off of the dullahan. Watching Erza handle Pride rather handily, and then free her, Clara started to bring up the remnants of her powers, to fling at Pride, and the witch, but her arm fell short and she felt just too drained and delirious to do much of anything really.

"Aye... I am... p-probably useless everywhere else too," Clara mumbled under her breath.

The fighting had left Clara pretty weakened, and she was too tired to walk herself, so she was glad that Erza had enough left to carry her, else she'd likely have been left on the field. When she was set down in front of Yue, Shimei, and Zeta, Clara groaned softly as they tended to her, but was glad that they all seemed at least a quite concerned for her. "N-Not by my own volition, Zeta. I didn't have much choice really in the matter, and I panicked too," Clara said softly, her voice weak as well as her body. "I'm out of energy, Shimei, Yue... I could really use some, if it's not too much trouble for the two of you," Clara said after a few moments, shifting on her bed to try and sit a little.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The two men walked forward. "Well, which one of us do you desire, milady?" Yue inquired, while both him and Shimei stood on point ready to to given her word.

Zeta laughed. "That must have been exciting! Did you encounter some powerful demons out there? You thankfully didn't run into Pride, or else you'd be toast! French Toast!" she chuckled, while it looked like the two men were starting to feel pain, as if they'd been suffering her puns for a while now.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"B-Both of you, if that's okay," Clara said almost immediately, a look of need and desire in her eyes as she looked at them, for energy more than anything.

"A-And I did run into Pride, and this dullahan named, Erza. She fought Pride, while I took down one of Pride's higher fallen angels. It was intense, and things happened, but in the end, we beat her back," Clara said to Zeta, grabbing her too and pulling her over with them. "There was this witch also, after my fight with that fallen angel, who drained most of what I had left out pretty much, which is why I need some energy pretty badly now. And I'm so damn horny I can barely think straight," Clara went on to say, slipping what clothing she had left, off.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The two men nodded, Shimei dropping his robes carefully and elegantly so as not to ruin the fabric, but also with speed so that he was nude within seconds. Yue took a bit longer, wearing a suit and all. Meanwhile, Zeta's jaw dropped. "You... You pushed Pride back!? Just the two of you pushed her back..." Zeta put a hand to her mouth. "I was told Erza was a beast, but that is... That is something else." she nodded.

Meanwhile, the two men would join Clara's side, buck naked and with their somewhat impressive sizes limp yet on show. "How do you desire us?" Yue inquired. "I love satisfying requests, so give me one~" Shimei cooed.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aye, it took everything Erza and I both had, but it happened, amazingly," Clara said softly, sighing softly as she watched Yue and Shimei both undressing and ask how she wanted them. "And boys, just... feed me, please. I'm horny from both the fight because of my adrenaline, and because of what that witch was doing, and because I'm fucking starving for energy at the moment. Make me feel great, without overfeeding me, m'kay," Clara then told the two, her hands reaching down to fondle their cocks and get them hard and ready for her body, the need for energy too great for her to care how lewd she was being right now, not that she really cared that much anymore anyway.

As soon as she'd gotten them both ready, Clara would let them take the lead, seeing as she was so depleted of energy that she could barely hold her head up, let alone take the lead herself. But when she was able to start feeding, she hungrily gobbled up as much energy as she could, without overdoing it, fast at first, but quickly slowing down some once she had enough in her to give her a pick-me-up of sorts.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The two men, having quickly gotten nude thanks to their obvious training in pleasuring women, would stand at attention, length and all. Her twin motions made them erect, and excited, such that they came forth to pleasure her forthwith. Shimei spread Clara's legs, and began tonguing her slit while jerking her cock and massaging her balls. Yue mounted her chest, holding her breasts together to sandwich his cock between them and shift the tip upwards, the tip just barely reaching her mouth from her chest to allow her to suck on it if she wished. Even if she didn't, Yue's energy flowed, as did Shimei's as Clara caught a glimpse of him using one hand to stroke himself while licking and stroking her genitalia.

Shimei's tongue left behind shimmering lines of saliva, while Yue's pre-cum made her chest shiny and slick. Energy flowed from them, filling the gap left behind and allowing her to cast off the threads making her sick and accept the new ones, essentially revitalizing her soul. Then, the two would adjust. Yue got closer up to her face to bury his shaft into her mouth, and Shimei would rise up, gripping the back of Clara's knees to spread her legs. The kitsune male would place his lubed with oil prick to her pussy, and skillfully thrust in while Yue made light humping motions at her face while grinning, letting her nurse on his energy while Shimei directly fed his power into her pussy. "M-master's draining so much without end, she is starving~" Shimei cooed. "She might need two loads, or more." Yue followed up calmly, though his composure broke a bit with the pleasure and soul draining.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Clara would, as soon as possible, would open her mouth and reach out at Yue's cock when he slid it between her breasts, licking at the tip of it. Then, as soon as Shimei's tongue touched her slit, Clara let out a lewd moan, as she spread her legs to give him easier access. She sucked on Yue's tip, while Shimei's tongue went to work on her, her balls trembling in his hand. As she gobbled up their energy, Clara felt her own soul filling back up, and her motions with her head were getting stronger, and as Yue maneuvered up to her head, she pushed up her head to deep throat him.

One hand reached up to fondle Yue's balls, and pulled him deeper in, while her other hand motioned at Zeta to come and join in and pleasure her too, guiding the demoness to her breasts to toy with them. "Mmm... yes... n-need some more. D-Don't overdo it though boys, I don't want to hurt you. And Zeta, come have some fun too. J-Just no feeding on me, please," Clara said, pulling Yue's cock out of her mouth for a few moments, to talk, before taking him back in her mouth and deep throating him again.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Okay!" Zeta declared, coming forth, and seemingly latching onto Yue, who gave a surprised shock, before outward cry as Clara saw telltale signs of her growing her own futanari cock and piercing Yue with it. "A... A little fucking warning in the future!" Yue snapped at her. "This is fun!" Zeta announced, before Yue's eyes shut to withstand the assault from both ends, two demons leeching on his soul leaving him whimpering and helpless.

"Poor Yue~" Shimei murmured with mock pity, before soon hilting inside of her, her supernaturally tight folds soon squeezing a load out of him as Shimei moaned and delivered an orgasmic cry to announce the flood of seed rush into her pussy, coupled with a great and powerful flow of energy that made Clara feel alive again, but still not quite yet full with power.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Clara, still barely coherent, but getting slowly better the more she fed, heard Yue's yelp and couldn't help but giggle a little bit, as she fed, and squeezed the cock inside of her folds, milking it for all its worth as Shimei filled her up. "Mmm, gods yes... Yue... thank you, I... I don't want to hurt you, so, you can b-back off for now, since Zeta's feeding on you too. Shimei, come on and feed me more though, if you don't mind," Clara panted softly to the two, letting Zeta feed some more on Yue, while she took Shimei, looking coherent enough now to at least move.

Clara maneuvered around, and mounted atop Shimei, turning to face away from him in reverse cowgirl, where she started bouncing herself up and down on his cock, her body still desiring to feed, and to fuck both. She now also had enough of her mind focused again, where she started controlling her feeding again, slowing the devouring so she didn't take too much too fast, and savoring the pleasure, as she neared a huge climax of her own.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shimei let out a surprised but pleased coo when Clara took charge, his hands placed upon her ass to encourage her to move her hips, which they did with almost uncontrollable need, and at a faster pace than either boy at that, drawing the most energy from the kitsune boy who had ample amounts to give. He let her take the lead and control over their lovemaking, all the while moaning and offering token thrusts upwards into her pussy as she rode him, offering her some interaction and pleasure as well while mostly just enduring her draining. Though with interactions prior, he was soon to follow, closing his eyes and grunting, moaning as she drained his cum out from his sack, while trying to control her draining.

All the while, Zeta was making like a true demon. Yue's feet were being lifted off of the ground from the impacts from below, the demoness below him with her feet planted to deliver decisive thrusts from behind. Yue was making overwhelmed noises, panting like an animal in heat while Zeta just giggled and enjoyed the abuse she was delivering to his asshole as her tail whipped around and made Yue gasp with shock as it devoured his length whole, sucking on it and squeezing it so tight that Clara could make out even the veins of his cock while it had him inside. From his tip, her tail bulged suddenly as his balls twitched, apparently cumming as her tail made an audible gulping noise thrice over, absorbing his three shots from his cock.

With that, her cock popped out of his ass and her tail removed, Yue fell to the bed with a gasp and a huff of relief. His breathing was heavy, as his body tried to recuperate from the rape he suffered at the hands of the demon. Shimei as well looked a bit drained, though being of stronger genes, he seemed far less out of it than Yue did. Though it was clear Clara took a lot out of him to restore what was lost.

"These are some high quality men, I must say! Bravo!" Zeta cheered. "So, they're yours, eh? I wonder where I can get some of my own. Though no doubt men like that kitsune... Must be incredibly expensive!"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Clara was mainly focusing on her own feeding with Shimei to really see what Zeta was doing with Yue, though she could imagine it a little bit, at least. She wanted to make sure though that she focused well enough on her own feeding to make sure she didn't hurt Shimei any by feeding too much. "If you talk to Pandora, then she could provide you with one, perhaps. But there's almost always guys around apparently that don't mind feeding us when we need it," Clara told Zeta with a shrug.

By the time she had finished feeding and lovemaking, Clara had a bit of a dopey grin on her face, and felt fully recovered now. "Thank you guys... both of you. Really, I truly mean it," Clara told Yue and Shimei, leaning over and kissing both of them on the cheek, before she flopped back onto the bed and closed her eyes, relaxing a bit before going to get cleaned up.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shimei and Yue decided to fall into bed, on either side of Clara, resting with her. It seemed like they needed it. Meanwhile, Zeta hummed, and decided to get into bed too, snuggling up to Yue. Together, all four of them went to rest, before all four decided to venture into the large bath and bathe together.

"So, with Pride pushed away, I assume this city is saved." Yue nodded.

"I heard the angels were attacking Undine temple as well!" Zeta followed up.

"Angels? I wonder why they'd attack one of the governing elementals?" Shimei inquired.

"Who knows!" Zeta replied excitedly.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"At least for now, Yue, it seems," Clara told Yue when he asked if the city was saved, on their way to the baths.

"I hadn't heard that, actually. I suppose I'll talk to Pandora about it shortly, after we get cleaned up, and whatnot," Clara said about the angels attacking Undine, unsure about that, as she hadn't heard anything about it.

When they got to the baths, Clara would jump in and let her body soak all the water up, letting it drench her all over, as she floated there on her back, in the water. She would relax in the water for a few minutes, before actually getting cleaned up, feeling rather pleasant, as she did finally start soaping herself up some. After she finished up in the bath, unless anyone wanted to chat with her about something, Clara would head to find Pandora, and see if she was back yet, where she would ask if everything was turning out alright, and also about the angels attacking Undine, to see if that was true or not.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Finding the doors to Pandora's Hall, the guards stopped her. "Lady Pandora is resting after the battle. She is not to be disturbed." the guards denied her.

This left Clara to find out her info elsewhere, as it seemed eventually evident that angels were harassing Undine's temple, the water spirit. Zeta meanwhile, somewhat replaced Yue as he rested. "What a situation! I wonder what's on your agenda after that battle? Anything on your mind?" she inquired.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Ah, I see. That's unfortunate. Thank you anyway," Clara replied softly to the guard that stopped her, bowing politely, before heading back out.

After finding Zeta walking with her, while she went about the palace a bit aimlessly, debating on what to do, Clara looked over and smiled at Zeta. "Well, I haven't anything in particular, in mind, but I am curious as to why some angels are harassing Undine's temple. I'm indifferent towards Undine myself, as I don't really know her, but I don't see any reason that the other angels would waste their time there, when there's hell's demons to deal with. Hmm... let's see if we can figure out why they are, and stuff. We may be able to create an alliance between Pandemonium and Undine, perhaps, if we're lucky. And the more power we got, the more we'll be able to keep the demons of hell, and the angels, away from here, and we can live in peace, and... hmhm, pleasure," Clara said, giggling softly as she finished up, and nodded to Zeta, heading around the palace and asking around for more information on the attack on Undine's temple, trying to gather how many angels were attacking, and why.

With any luck, Clara would be able to find out what she was wanting to know, and she'd see if she could persuade any of Pandora's followers to come with her, in the interest of getting Undine on their side, perhaps.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Searching around led to more of the same. People only heard the same rumors that Undine's temple was under assault. Or was about to be. Most of those in the castle were entirely aligned to Pandora and would only embark on such a crusade if they had good reason to, being that of Pandora's command. Zeta hummed. "It seems they would only do it if Pandora gave them the go-ahead. Though, perhaps the Pandemonium military are the wrong ones to ask!" Zeta theorized.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmm... yeah, you're probably right. Let's go around town then I guess and see if we can find anyone that knows more about it," Clara said with a nod, heading out to ask around the city, since she wasn't being allowed to talk to Pandora directly, and none of Pandora's subordinates in the palace seemed to know anything about the attack on Undine.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Looking around, fortune came in the form of a mermaid. When asking her routine question she seemed to be asking everyone, a mermaid who used magic to walk on human feet answered. "What's to know? The temple is doomed, and those with a brain are fleeing to safer places." she stated.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

When she found the mermaid walking on land, using magic to form legs for herself, Clara asked her question again and finally got an answer that provided her with some answers. "Oh... wow, I... didn't realize it was that bad. Has lady Undine fled yet, do you know?" Clara replied, trying to think of a way that they could help.

"Zeta, do you know how we can get to Undine's temple? We might be able to bring her in to meet with lady Pandora, and gain Undine's aid," Clara asked curiously.