What's new

What you Could have Been (Syn;Zilrax)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: What you Could have Been (Syn;Zilrax)

Eventually, the witch looked a bit winded through the long explanation of the land she already knew. "That is the general idea, yes." she said, while the imps Lock, Shock and Barrel all nodded. "Ish yummeh!" they said, mouths full of candy. Then, the witch continued, "Be glad though, you are nowhere near those psychopaths. We're just out in the middle of nowhere, a favorite place for the eldest demon to reside." she stated. "Here's to hoping that our lord's plan will come to fruition. If she becomes one of the cardinal sins, then she'll hold enough influence to go to the human world and change the way things are for the demons, making it better. There's plenty of human sympathizers out there that understand that with the new demon lord, times have changed. Peace can be made, and if that peace means lots of sexy young men ready and willing to be a demon's groom, all the better." she said with a lecherous grin.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Syn raised an eyebrow at the declaration of Sparkles long term plan. Syn had her doubts it would be that easy, or that it was all sparkle was truly after. Not that it really mattered to a grunt like herself. If Sparkle decided she wanted to be queen of the pirates then Syn would strap an eyepatch on and learn to use a scimitar.

"Well, hopefully we get there quick. Cus if that's her plan, it's only a matter of time until she raises enough fuss to draw down the hammer.," nods Syn, "I guess it'll be my job to ensure we have what we need for when it happens or whatever I'm ordered to do. Thanks for the candy, have a good day. Cmon girls."

Syn headed back, humming a bit. "Guess next step will be to get this armor repaired, I'm not so confident in my survival I'll just leave a hole in my chestplate." She headed back for the smith's forge.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The witch nodded. "Uh-huh. You're welcome." she said in simple reply, before Syn stomped her way back to the forge, where the cyclops was taking a break, a rag on her head and long strip of cloth around her neck both to absorb sweat before she looked at the approaching Syn with her one eye. "Did it help?" she asked without any lead up.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Syn looked up to the Cyclops with an amused smile, running a finger along the large crack in her chest plate. "Well, my armors broke, but I'm alive. I'd say that is a sterling example of your skill given I was dramatically outclassed.," Syn grins, "Thanks. Can I get this crack fixed though? Less I'm able to be crowbarred out of this set, the better."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Of course." the cyclops said. "Sparkle already paid. Just leave it behind." she indicated to a desk filled with other pieces of equipment, many of which she recognized as the other dullahan's armor.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Syn nodded and climbed out of her armor and set it down with the others. "Thanks. When should I come pick it up?"

Once she got an answer, Syn mused a bit as she headed out. Needed to find something to do now. Maybe she should take up a hobby. Though, actually, what she probably needed was more training... So she headed for the training grounds again.

"Lord knows that was a bit of a gong show... Gotta get better at it. How about you three, gonna train with me? Couldn't hurt to make you three the toughest imps around."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The cyclops shrugged. "Tall orders... Give me a week... For sure." she replied.

"Train?" Locke inquired. "Like, just casual fucking?" Shock inquired. "I'll take her ass!" Barrel inclined, flying back and low to push at Syn's ass.

Zilrax

Reputation score

"A week? Mmmf, week without armor. Well, nothing for it then, I'll just have to make do.," nods Syn, "Thanks."

When the imps responded, Syn sighed a bit. "I was thinking more actual combat but I suppose down here that is a valid combat form. But don;t go thinking you get to decide for yourselves."

She smirks and reaches back and catches Barrel with a hand, running a thumb over her chest. "And if we're going to do this, I think I;d prefer my room and a bed rather than in the middle of the training grounds. We'll go do that first. I'll get more practice in traditional styles afterwards."

Bringing the imps along, she'd head for her room.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"What about combat, AND sex!" Barrel asked as she was held.

"Sex combat!" Shock declared, flying behind as her tail poked Syn's butt.

Once in her room, starting like Locke, they all got naked. Locke then grow a disproportional cock to match the others that soon grew theirs. "Party time!" Locke declared.