What's new

OOC Chat and stuff

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
For all the stuff you wanna say but don't wanna say in your threads, if you even have one, which you shouldn't.

Guest22

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: OOC Chat and stuff

I am looking forward to this game.

My character got to be a rancher through nepotism so everyone else is going to have to tell him what to do.

Also give me all your dollas.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There, everyone who signed up has their thread and I'm in the process of adding the various mamono I have lying around in my notepad to the mamonodex and stuff.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Whew, I added more than I intended to on top of what I already had.

As well, I (yet again) updated the current mamono in order to change the way in which I stat them.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

For every monster I found a gif for, I added them to the Mamonodex. All of the rest of the monster girl cast will just be blank data, unless you guys know of some sprites or something vidya game like to insert in there.

I also added an unofficial entry, Queen Bee, because I found her sexy.

Guest22

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Question; how could the mandragora remove both the headphones (or setting appropriate ear coverings) and the earplugs without Galt just dropping her? Even without music he wore two protection devices for exactly what the madragora tried.

Not a attack on your person sir, just trying to understand the flow of the post for my next one.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

That depends on if he was expecting her to reach for whatever was protecting his ears, or if she would scream first. She also didn't like him giving her the boot, so she'd have got him back for it sooner or later.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Added Devil Bugs, Gyoubu Danuki's, Large Mice, Matangos, Mermaids, and Weresheeps to the Mamonodex

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I feel so proud, making an announcement for only two players.

Anyway, I added the Kunoichi and Black Harpy for Oni and Blue respectively, as these two mamono are related to them in some way. And the Black Harpies weren't that hard to make either. They're just slightly more intelligent than normal harpies.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I've been thinking about it. I've also been playing with the idea of having Alex from my DG thread get thrown into here so she and Venice's dragon can sit there snorting puffs of smoke at each other.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Kasumi's mamono wish list
Gyobou danuki
Holstaurus
Medusa
Dullahan
Sphinx
Sylph

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I don't know if you're ready for this, RJ, but be amazed at my next post.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

It's been one damn week since his last post, and you have plenty of other posts that need making.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey, if anyone is interested or wouldn't mind could I possibly get somebody to GM a MGR game for me, either the one I had going with Oni before he stopped or a new one? Either way, I need a new GM if anybody wouldn't mind. Thank you in advance. :)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cuz NC found one, Werehound was added to the mamonodex

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Im looking for a GM to run Monster Rancher for me if possible, if anyone is interested:

Tita's Ranch[/B]

Tita's Mamono

Siren

Tita's Available Training Exercises
Basic Training
Code:
Domino: The monster tries to slam into domino slabs to knock them all down. Raises Power
Shoot: The monster tries to throw rocks at moving targets. Raises Skill
Study: The monster is taught by our own Inari instructor on magic and the ways of the world. Raises Intelligence.
Dodge: The monster tries to dodge our own elite squad of Rush Fairies. Raises Speed.
Run: The monster is put on a track with a cockatrice to chase her for as long as she can. Raises Life.
Endure: The monster stands in a powerful stream to try and endure for as long as she can. Raises Defense.

Tita's Schedule
Code:
Mamono Training with: None
Sunday: Rest
Monday: Free
Tuesday: Free
Wednesday: Free
Thursday: Free
Friday: Free
Saturday: Rest
Venice says: "Exchange the Free slots with training exercises to build your mamono's stats, or leave them all Free to spend quality time with your mamono. And remember, there's a limit on how many mamono you can be training during a week, you must remain devoted to specific mamono!"

Available Expeditions
You must have three mamono in your Ranch before an expedition becomes available.

Titas's Money: 5000 G
Tita's Rancher Rank: E
Time Passed:0 Days[/QUOTE]

Last edited: