Life: C 123
Power: C 141
Intelligence: C 120
Defense: D 90
Skill: B 168
Speed: C 144
Loyalty: A(175)
Tech: C
Special Trait: Can take flight to become Flighty(doubles Speed), but if hit, becomes Gounded(Unable to dodge)

High Kick
	Pow 17
	D/-/-/-
	Basic

Feather Dagger
 	Pow 17
 	E/E/-/-
 	Basic
Raven
Code:
Black Harpy: Grade C
Mamono Level: 228
Life: C 114
Power: D 76
Intelligence: B 152
Defense: D 76
Skill: B 152
Speed: C 114
Loyalty: A (220)
Tech: C
Special Trait: Can take flight to become Flighty(doubles Speed), but if hit, becomes Gounded(Unable to dodge)

Swift Strike
 	Mag 8
 	E/-/-/-
 	Basic

Sand Throw
 	Mag 17
 	-/-/E/-
 	20% Blind (Enemy rolls twice for to-hit, taking the lesser of two rolls)
Melsi
Code:
Slime: Grade D
Mamono Level: 277
Life: A 200
Power: B 176
Intelligence: E 53
Defense: A 200
Skill: D 100
Speed: E 50
Loyalty: A (100)
Tech: D
Special Trait1: Takes 20% less Phy. Damage, but 20% more Mag. Damage
Special Trait2: After recieving an enemy attack, Heals for 5% of Max Life

Slime Hug
 Pow 25
 E/-/E/-
 Basic

Ball of Goo
 Mag 17
 E/-/-/-
 40% chance to inflict Slimed
(Slimed: Halve Guts Regeneration, deals Damage over Time)

Slime Om Nom Nom
 Pow 25
 E/-/-/-
 Drain 100% of damage dealt
Mami
Code:
Danuki Tanuki: Grade D
Mamono Level: 255
Life: C 180
Power: E 30
Intelligence: A 200
Defense: D 60
Skill: D 100
Speed: D 90
Loyalty: S
Tech: D+
Special Trait: A business genius, can increase your Ranch's profits. Does not stack with other Danuki's.

Magic Missle
Mag 30
C/-/-/-
Basic

Steal
Pow 10
-/-/-/-
Steals 1 Item. Can only steal 1 item a week.

Gamble Beam
Mag 30
E/-/-/D
Basic
Tina
Code:
Musical Holstaurus: Grade D
Mamono Level: 230
Life: C 150
Power: C 120
Intelligence: C 120
Defense: E 30
Skill: C 120
Speed: D 60
Loyalty: S (30)
Tech: D+
Special Trait: Produces Milk when happy.

Powerful Banjo
Mag 10
-/-/-/-
Adds 20% of Tina's Pow to target ally until their next attack.

Mystical Banjo
Mag 10
-/-/-/-
Adds 20% of Tina's Int to target ally until their next attack.

Healing Milk
Pow 20
-/-/-/-
Heals an ally for 20% of Tina's Int

Ram
Pow 20
D/-/-/-
Basic

Locke's Available Training Exercises
Basic Training
Code:
Domino: The monster tries to slam into domino slabs to knock them all down. Raises Power
Shoot: The monster tries to throw rocks at moving targets. Raises Skill
Study: The monster is taught by our own Inari instructor on magic and the ways of the world. Raises Intelligence.
Dodge: The monster tries to dodge our own elite squad of Rush Fairies. Raises Speed.
Run: The monster is put on a track with a cockatrice to chase her for as long as she can. Raises Life.
Endure: The monster stands in a powerful stream to try and endure for as long as she can. Raises Defense.

Locke's Schedule
Food Expenditures and Weekly Cost
Code:
Marla: Fish - 100
Raven: Fish - 100
Melsi: Cup Jelly - 150
Mamizou: Fish - 100
Tina: Vegetation - 10
Code:
Mamono Training with: None
Sunday: Rest
Monday: Free
Tuesday: Free
Wednesday: Free
Thursday: Free
Friday: Free
Saturday: Rest
Venice says: "Exchange the Free slots with training exercises to build your mamono's stats, or leave them all Free to spend quality time with your mamono. And remember, there's a limit on how many mamono you can be training during a week, you must remain devoted to specific mamono!"

Locke's Items
Code:
-Equipped Items-
Marla: Nothing
Raven: Nothing

-Items in the Sack-
3x Mango
3x Mint Leaf
1x Nut Juice
Venice says: "Items are extremely useful for expeditions, as your mamono have no chance to recover between battles. You can use as many items as you'd like when out of combat, but during a battle, your mamono may only use one item, which you equip to them beforehand. You must choose carefully, which item you want to give to your mamono, as a poor choice could mean their loss."

Available Expeditions
You must have three mamono in your Ranch before an expedition becomes available.
Red: Time Limited Errantry. (Will expire after due date, and if the Errantry is failed.)
Blue: Normal Errantry. (May embark whenever you wish, and repeatable upon loss.)
Green: Training Errantry. (Grants Mamono Skills and general training.)

Save the Princess! Princess Ripple of Atlantis is being forced to marry a demon disguised as a human prince. Defeat the Imposter!
Expires:Year 3, Month 1, Week 4.
Recommended Level: 400

Locke's Money: 3400G
Locke's Rancher Rank: D
Time: Year 1, Month 2, Week 1

Celes Day: Month 1, Week 3
Yami, Rook, and Magpie's birthday: Month 2, Week 1
(The Three Black Harpies will become fledglings on: Year 1, Month 3, Week 2)
(The Three Black Harpies will become adults on: Year 1, Month 4, Week 3)

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Locke's Ranch (BlueSlime)

The seas were calm, and the crew were calm and polite to Locke and his best friend Celes. The different smelling air itself came seemingly right from the island, which now was without the barrier it had ages ago and as such was far more welcoming than ever before. Finding the docks to the Kingdom of Pandora, Locke and Celes were led off from the boat and into the city, where they bought food supplies and made their way to the West, towards the former Order Capital, Venice City.

Traveling on foot, Locke and Celes made their way down a quiet, serene road while following a map given to them from the sailors who gave clear indication to avoid certain areas that seemed rampant with dangerous mamono. As they reach a crossroad, Locke and Celes hear a sudden cry, "Stay away! I'm warning you!" a tomboyish voice exclaimed. "You're gonna get feathered real bad!"

It sounded like someone was in trouble, and despite the fact that neither of them were meant for combat, they were compelled to go and assist whoever was in trouble. And when they did, they were suddenly greeted by a man dressed in full armor flying past them from a kick delivered from a Red Harpy.

"Get lost, punks!" said the tomboyish harpy, who was surrounded by two other men in armor and a woman with platinum blond hair dressed in an equal amount of armor. Bracing themselves, they all charged at the harpy together before she took to the air, flying straight up as the three crashed into each other. "Hah! Idiots!" she laughed at their mistake, before the woman with platinum hair pointed at the harpy angrily.

"Get her, Raven!" she shouted, before a Black Harpy flew in from the trees, and sliced at the red harpy with the talons on her wings, ripping out several dozen feathers, and causing the red harpy to plummet down to the ground, landing just in front of Locke and Celes.

"Damn it..." the harpy cursed, before turning around and blinking with surprise at Locke and Celes. Grinning, she turned back to the armored group, and boasted, "You're gonna regret what you did now, like I said! My partner's gonna report you!" she announced, pointing her wing at Celes as if she were a Rancher.

"Partner...?" the woman asked, before looking to Celes, "This is your partner?" she asked the girl with a suspicious tone.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Locke and Celes looked at one another, the two of them alarmed by this vicious fight. Neither of them knew the first thing about combat that wasn't common knowledge. When the harpy landed at Celes' feet though, the human farm girl didn't miss a beat.

"You're darn right I'm her partner!"
she said, sounding outraged. This was likely because she was. She always supported the underdog and this had not seemed like a fair fight. Plus, Celes liked the spunk shown by the harpy. It reminded her a little of herself. Stooping low, Celes clutched around the harpy's shoulders, embracing her protectively. "Who the heck do you think you are? Trying to hurt her... you ought to be ashamed of yourselves, ganging up on a mamono like that with swords drawn!"

Meanwhile Locke was surprised and more than a little uncertain about the way in which Celes had so eagerly become this mamono's accomplice. Between the two of them, Celes had always been the risk taker while Locke had been the slow and steady, type. His motto had always been to measure twice and cut once, doing things right the first time after careful consideration. It made him a great farmer and potential business runner, but it took Celes' willingness to innovate and improvise that made them the kind of pair who would succeed in their venture. He simply nodded and went along with whatever Celes decided to do.

Celes caressed the red hair on top of the harpy's head and looked concerned with worry in her eyes. "What did they do to you? Look at your wing! If they've scarred you... I'll make sure they pay for it!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The platinum haired girl grimaced, before pulling back. "... You should learn not to let your mamono run loose and do as they please." she said to Celes, before rounding up the men she was with, including the one who got kicked, before they saw Raven fly overhead.

"Whew!" the red haired mamono exhaled. "That was a close one! Well, thanks for the help, cya!" she announced, before trying to spread her wings, and wincing as a result, "Ow-ow-ow!" she cried. "Darn... She really tore my wings..."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hey! You were just gonna leave like that?" Celes said, slightly hurt by the harpy's willingness to fly off.

Locke meanwhile crossed over to where the harpy was nursing her wing and examined it.

"Yeah, you're bleeding - it's actually pretty deep. You'd better let us bandage it for you, miss...? As Locke spoke his hands were already in his backpack, looking for his medkit. He always liked to be prepared.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The harpy chuckled nervously, "Well... Maybe?" she said in response to her readiness to leave. "I actually was going somewhere before those goons got in my way. Oh well, it's no big emergency..." she trailed off in thought, before looking to Locke, and grinning wide. "Ah, I didn't get a good look at you up close, but you're pretty cute!" she announced, before her grin faded as she was asked for her name. "Miss... Miss what? What do you want me to say?" she asked, which of course the two of them would likely rephrase their question.

"Name? I'm a harpy, and that's what everyone calls me. Never heard any different since the day I was hatched." she stated simply.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"That's no good, you need a better name than harpy," Celes said, putting a finger on her lip, starting to think up possible names.

In the meantime, Locke had gotten out his kit, found some gauze and bandages which he proceeded to gently wrap around the wound.

"You're kind to say so,"
he said with a smile in return to the harpy's compliment. "You're cute as well, except that you're bleeding, but I'll fix that. Um... apologies in advance if it hurts a bit, but we need to compress it to staunch the blood. Are you okay to walk a ways with us?"

"Oh and hey, what was all that about me being your partner?"
asked Celes suddenly. "Why did that stop them from trying to attack you? Why were they attacking you?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You think so, eh?" the harpy grinned. "Is that your girlfriend, boy?" she inquired. "And if she is... Do you want another one?" she said with a wink before turning to Celes. "I'm not sure, but they really did single me out. As soon as they saw me, they acted as if they found buried treasure and threw everything they had at me."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Girlfriend? Oh, you mean Celes. No, she and I are just really good friends. So much so that I don't think we could really look at each other like that. We're practically brother and sister, aside from being related hah... that's not to say you aren't a catch, Celes," Locke said with a grin, not really taking the harpy's flirtation all that seriously.

Celes gave him a cock-eyed glance. "Please, I'm out of your league, Locke. Though if you do get a girlfriend I'm gonna tell her all your dirty little childhood secrets."

"Don't listen to her," Locke said to the harpy. "I'm an open book. Don't have secrets... but hey, that's crazy that they'd just attack you like that. You'd better stick with us."

"Is it because you're a wild mamono? We're not from these parts, so we don't know the local customs, but I've heard they differentiate between wild mamono and... uh... I guess domesticated ones. Whatever that means, right?"
She laughed nervously, not wanting to offend the wounded harpy.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"No secrets, eh?" she chuckled. "What's your favorite position, it's cowgirl, right?" she asked with a grin.

"I guess they do differentiate between us like that, I've never been to any city or anything like that. I mean, the men passing by are almost always from the city, so of course us in the wilds have to be a little assertive if we want some of the action~" she said with another wink, rubbing up against Locke with her arm.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Cowgirl? Heh... maybe. I don't honestly have too much of a preference... wow, are all mamono really this forward?"

"It's like they said they would be in the brochure..."
Celes added.

"So anyway, if there are humans who attack wild mamono on sight, don't you think it'd be safer for you to join a ranch? Or does that idea not sit well with you?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The harpy wrapped her good wing around Locke as she snuggled her cheek up against his, "My breasts aren't big but I'll let you suck on them~" she giggled lewdly, before she pulled her head away enough to look at him directly when he suggested joining a Ranch. "No way!" she outright refused the idea. "I don't want some bitch trying to lord herself over me! All Ranchers are just jerks who think mamono are their slaves to be directed. I take pride in giving those types a swift kick, HIYAH~!" she demonstrated her point by unleashing her signature move, an upwards kick that looked quite strong.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Yipes!" squeaked Celes, looking a little worried.

"Oh, I see. That's a shame. Because I've just inherited a Ranch from my grandfather, and I was hoping to run it as more of a training center and safe haven for mamono, and try to turn their skills into a viable business. But I guess since you're so dead-set against rancher's like me, the best I can do for you is just get you healed and then on your way."

Celes looked blankly at Locke. Was he asking for a talon kick to the head? Honesty had always been a bit of a problem for him. He had too much of it at times.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Rancher...? You? And not her?" the harpy looked confused, before grinning, and hugging him with her wing, "It was just the girls that were giving me beef! If it's a cutie like you, I won't mind~!" she giggled. "You'll keep me happy, right? Many nights I spend, so lonely, wishing I had a little cutie pie like you to wrap my wings around~" she cooed, smoothing her feathers along the side of his face.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hey... this is the thanks I get for helping you out back there? Getting compared to other ranchers that you despise?" Celes complained, pouting. "I'm nice too!"

"W-wow? Really? You'd be a part of my ranch? Well that's great! Uh, yeah, I'm technically the one with the rancher license, but Celes is going to be living on the ranch too and training and helping out and stuff too, so you can kind of consider us both a pair. Our intention is to simply bring out the best in any mamono that stays with us. If that sounds okay to you, then sure, you're more than welcome to join us."

"She still needs a name," Celes reminded him.

"Oh right. Well, then let's make it a pretty cute one. I'll call you Marla. What do you think?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You can call me whatever you like~" Marla giggles, hugging Locke close as she turns to Celes. "I just don't like people lording their position over me! I'm a bird, I'm meant to be up there~!" she points to the sky, "Not chained up in some barn..."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmm, they use chains? That's odd." Celes said.

"I can probably build you a roost where you could hang out. Probably should wait until your wing heals to fly, but I'm sure we could work on those kicks of yours."

"Heheh, definitely! If any thug with a sword tries to hurt one of our mamono, I'd want them to be able to wipe the floor with the bozos!"

"Well, great, it's settled then. Welcome to the family, Marla. Now we just got to get to Venice City and get everything organized. Wow, seems to be a lucky day for all of us."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You're so manly~ Once you make my roost, let's make eggs in it right away~" she insisted, clinging to Locke the whole way to Venice City.

Venice City was a sight clear to them miles before they even reached it. Tall buildings flying the red banner of the vampire marked who the current leader of the town was, the half-vampire Venice. The town wasn't guarded, in fact, as they made their way through the gates and into the big Kingdom City, many of the guards, each of them mamono themselves, waved and smiled at the trio, "Welcome to Venice City!" announced a cheerful centaur. "Pirupi welcomes you to Venice City!" said a sea slime wearing a helmet for no reason in particular. "Welcome to Venice City," greeted a stern Dullahan.

"Wow, so many other monsters, and they don't seem like slaves at all!" Marla announced as if she thought otherwise.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I like this place," said Celes. "So many interesting Mamono, and they're all so nice."

"Isn't this city run by mamono? I don't see how they could be slaves. Maybe things aren't as bad here as you thought, Marla."
Locke offered.

"We need to find the place to register for our ranch. And we could probably use some starting out tips as well. Let's look for the ranching center."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Together, the three got directions, and were told to go to the largest spiral tower in the city with the vampiric banner. That was where Venice personally sleeps, along with her dragon. And on the first level was where she ran the Rancher Labs, and took care of many young and old Mamono both for herself and for other Ranchers. They had to walk up a grand staircase to reach the grand silver double doors. Pushing them aside, they were treated to a large hall with a single counter in the center, surrounded by at least 100 paintings of various pictures of either Venice, her trophies, or Venice and her trophies.

"For saving Pandora from the giant Scylla," was written as Venice was shaking hands with Pandora herself, a woman with both a black and white angel wing and crooked halo.

"For stopping the Baphomet and the Black Sabbath cult," was written below another picture of Venice making a polite bow with a powerful looking Echidna at her side, giving an equal bow to a large audience.

Below each picture was evidence of her glory, a trinket from each location of it's own special value. And as they were greeted by the sight of all of this woman's adventures, she called to the group. "Locke, I heard you were coming. And you've saved me the trouble of getting a newborn partner for you, it seems. If you have already managed to befriend this harpy, then I suppose the skepticism I held for you being a male Rancher was misplaced somewhat. You're off to a good start." she complimented him. "... Just don't let her control you." she added with warning.