What's new

Alexandra's Ranch (Termite)

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Alexandra's Ranch (Termite)

Good gods, if Alex could turn any brighter the few scales on her face would become a dark brown. The laugh was cause enough, the realization that she was being incredibly vulgar even more so, and the truth that Lotus arranged all that for her own amusement so mortifying that Alex practically ran inside once the offer was given solely to hide herself from the mischievous fox. She stayed that way as she sat, through the tea, and even as she was welcomed and told to relax. Her Pride simply couldn't take that much abuse in such a short time.

But eventually she did start to calm, the tea and sugar helping a great deal as it gave her something else to focus for a few seconds, and after some of the color in her cheeks had died down she finally managed to bring her eyes up to meet Zuki. Her eyes shifted toward the fruit she came with, and after a few more seconds of silence she finally began. "I'm guessing you already guessed why I'm here... But I want to tell you anyway. I've come to some realizations about myself, and I've decided that I'm willing to accept becoming a mamono. I kinda guessed how that would happen, and Lotus did give me THAT to set me down that path." She paused for a moment, and when she continued some of the color came back. "Even if she hadn't helped I still would have come to let you know. You understood exactly what I was going through even if I didn't back when we met, you didn't judge me when I caused all that racket, and even after what I just did you still invited me into your home. You... um..." At this point the nervousness was forcing her to speak quietly, but now that she started she wouldn't stop. "I've met a few people since I've arrived in this realm, but you seem like one of the few I can truly trust..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

He gave her a bit of a sage nod, like an understanding parent who knows that they are the only one the young one before them can come to during trying times. "Aye, and Lotus especially is not trustworthy. She lingers in the realm of helpful and harmful, which is the norm for women in any land Zippangu." he stated. "Girls are strange here. Mind Fio, who is someone you can definitely trust beyond me. She does linger with her mother though, Rio, who is a bit intolerable and always trying to push men onto her daughter. To the point that she..." he blushed a bit. "Well, now isn't the time, come in." he urged.

Once inside the , Zuki sought to get Alex comfortable. "You're burning up." he said, as his hand graced her forehead in such a way that it felt like he was pouring energy into her, her body shivered on it's own and she felt that rush hit her loins with ferocity. "Guess that fruit is working it's way into your mind." he said, then looked around, as if unsure what to do. "S-sorry, normally I make my guests tea, or ask them to sit down. I've never had a visitor with your circumstances before, so forgive me for my foolish ignorance on how to follow up correctly." he said with a bow. Meanwhile, even if she weren't staring, it was as if the world was becoming blurry and all she could maintain focus on was Zuki's appealing features and beautiful face as well as the hint of bulge around the waist that promised a good time.

"What would you normally do? I assume you are a woman of experience given how you seem to be of the world, and dragon kin as well! I trust myself to your wisdom." he said, kneeling down over a pillow and folding his legs over it to use his ankles as a seat, looking up at her with a slightly anxious face.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Would he accept? That was the question and worry Alex's mind was throwing at her, and it was answered the moment her bid her to enter. He welcomed her into his home knowing exactly what she was asking of him, and as he prepared the tea and presented it he might have been surprised to find a large chunk of it already missing. Alex herself was surprised by that, and as the sweet taste of fruit exploded over her tongue she realized she was already committing to her change. No last minute crisis, no second thoughts, just dive right in. She never knew she could be that bold...

That said neither of them wanted to react to that commitment just yet. Even if that part of her had been decisive she still had a bit of a shy streak to keep her quiet, and it took some prodding from her more prideful nature to get her to comment on her issue of trust and how Zuki was one of the few souls to whom she could bare herself. The man seemed to understand her plight all too well, his own lamentations of the women of Zippangu earning a sigh of sympathy, especially once Lotus was mentioned.

It was about that time that the corrupted fruit started to finally kick in. Alex felt a blooming warmth rising from her core, one that spread throughout her body and made her flush with arousal at simply the mere sight of her beautiful host. He was so delicate and receptive, and yet behind the gentleness he showed she remembered the determination he revealed when they'd first met. He was looking for another path, one that would make him something more than simply some mamono's devoted husband, and that determination was as much as an aphrodisiac for the beast within Alex as the soft and oh-so-fuckable features she recalled when she had undressed him only moments later.

The half-dragon's body agreed, and as Zuki came forward to test her temperature Alex felt like her body was practically brimming with pent up sexual desire. That mere touch felt like he was feeding some unknown side of her, that same side that had frightened Alex into burning it out of her soul only days earlier, but as that touch lingered she wondered why she would ever do such a thing when his palm sent uncontrollable shivers up and down her spine that had her wanting to jump him right there and then. It focused all her attention onto him and him alone, and as he pulled back she gave out a slight sigh of disappointment that their contact was broken.

But the apology he gave led to submission, and as he settled and left himself fully within the dragonkin's experienced arms the corruption within came to life. It urged her to tackle him, to scoop him into her arms and dominate every little facet of their joining, to practically swallow his acceptance and everything else he had to offer until he was left as nothing more than a pile of quivering, exhausted flesh. "That's... *gulp* That's quite a dangerous thing to say to someone in my condition..." And that would be why it looked like she was struggling with herself to remain calm. A shaking hand had to be forcibly restrained by the other before it could wrap around the cup containing her tea, and Alex had to focus hard on drinking the damned thing to try and cool her nerves a bit.

But once that drink was done she simply couldn't hold herself back any longer. There was a growing need within her soul, something that screamed and begged for the sweet release that only a man could offer, and as the cup was set down Alex found herself rising to her feet and approaching Zuki without a second thought. Her need to simply ravage the man was far too intense to restrain let alone ignore, and as she reached for him she instead tried something else. The fingers that looked nearly ready to seize him relaxed a bit, one hand resting on his cheek while the other lowered to tilt his head up, and a moment later she leaned down and gave him a light kiss. It started simple enough, just a meeting of the lips, but all too soon felt herself pulling him a little closer, her mouth opening to let her tongue invade his in a daring bid to drag a moan out of him that would match the longing pounding within her chest. She coaxed him to join with her, to let their tongues duel each other even if it was clear she would be the victor.

She continued for some time, their war stroking the arousal within the dragoness to dangerous levels, but despite how she so desperately wanted to simply through him down and turn him into a plaything she managed to break contact to whisper into his ear. "Please assist me." Because despite everything she wanted she just wasn't ready. Her armor still lay fastened over her frame, and no matter how fiercely amorous she felt at that moment that shell would do nothing but get in her way. So she tempered her awakening beast. She urged it to wait, to allow her to take at least some measure of control so she could fully prepare to welcome him into her embrace, and as her fingers started rising to undo the fastenings holding her gear in place she had to will herself to keep from ripping the straps to shreds in her bid to get herself naked. It was almost a miracle that she managed to keep herself in check, but if anyone could catch a glimpse into her mind they would soon learn why. Despite the beast within practically ravening for the feast before it there was something else that restrained it, that kept it from acting out, and everytime the thing looked ready to loose its self control a mental voice would pipe up with one simple truth. I am a gods be damned dragon. It was a shot to her Pride, something no dragon could ever do without, and it was nothing to keep the beast contained. At least until she finally felt ready to release it.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Uuuuugh, coin "I'll post for this now" times infinity, and you have my pathetic excuse. There was no reason for this, and I'm sorry.)

Zuki's face paled a bit, and somehow blushed at the same time as her words of warning seemed to affect him. "... I hope not too dangerous. I will hold you accountable if you get rough, so please... Gently." he coined. And as if his words were like magic, the strange new presence in her brain, that of a mamono's mind, heard the words of welcome and sent of every dopamine release she had. It felt like everything she wanted today was on a silver platter right before her, giving itself to her as if from the gods, a satisfaction of wants she knew she never had before. These were the wants of a mamono wanting a beautiful man, and such as it was, there was such a thing provided before her. She stood, she approached... And upon the locking of a kiss, 'Mmn...' a small moan came. Zuki felt soft and squishy, and that was comparing him to other humans. He seemed like he had very little durability, and that he only had training in taking care of the home. Up close, his hands looked like a smiths or a carpenter's, working hands. And his legs unveiled by the twisting motion that came from the kiss showed well toned and reliable legs that were made for standing all day or adapting to ceremonial practices. Zuki was so strangely capable of filling in for the role of a housewife, even in cute appearances.

When she added the tongue, she got the moan she was looking for, in addition to shock from Zuki such that she felt his hands reach up and grip her arms. It seemed like he feared her somehow going all the way down his throat. Indeed, Zuki was much a smaller creature, such that Alex's tongue filled his mouth quite easily. He acted like he was drowning on her saliva, getting hot and flustered as her lust seemed to bathe him and spread like a contagion. Then, came a whisper. Zuki listened, and replied: "I-I'll try." he said, it seemed like taking off a woman's armor wasn't something he did very often. But his hands seemed to only need a moment to explore before he seemed to be working like a pro, releasing her straps and causing the armor to fall with ease. "It's so strange... Of human make? No dwarf made this..." Zuki noted, as if finding her armor odd and out of place. It seemed like, for all connections removed, this armor might be the last thing connecting her to some forgotten world. Though he was soon taking in the fact that there was now a more armorless Alex in front of him. The sight made him lean back onto his arms, as if she were giving off an aura of intimidation that pushed him back. "I've seen armor add bulk before... But twas a perfect fit for you, I suppose." he noted her sturdy looking frame.

Last edited:

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Soft, malleable... compliant... the mamono growing within Alex was overwhelmingly thrilled with the man she held, and as that kiss deepened and nearly forced Zuki to hold on for dear life the mamono realized one thing. This man was perfect.

But she wasn't fully mamono. At least not yet. That was why the armor needed to come off, and though he seemed unfamiliar with it the man proved to be a fast learner. In no time at all his deft hands were finding the straps holding her gear in place, and as the final piece fell the sense of freedom brought a sigh of delight from the dragoness and caused her to stretch to her full height. This caused her to practically tower over the man, and as he asked his question she nearly loomed over him. "Correct." Her presence was impressive, a tall beast of a woman with an alluring form honed by training until it was nearly perfect, and as she leaned forward it looked like she was ready to simply scoop him up and devour him. "On both counts." Her hands instead took up the remaining pieces of her armor and piled it to the side because what he said was true. It was human forged and an oddity to this world, and though Alex no longer remembered anything of her past life she still felt the need to treasure it.

The remarks on her bulk actually brought a sly grin to her mouth, and as she approached she unconsciously let her size continue to intimidate him. But her Pride was still beating strongly, so instead of manhandling him she gently pulled him closer and tucked him against her body. It let him feel her strength up close and personal, and though parts of her might smother him there was a sense that she would protect him from anything else that might try to take advantage of him. "Indeed. It was designed to give me protection and mobility, and I can do just about anything it it." That could be seen simply from watching her move around in the past few days. "But it's still nice to take it off every now and then.

"And speaking of..."
It was time to get down to business. The grip she had on him shifted, and now her own fingers were exploring his clothing. Her little experience with one of Lotus's kimonos allowed her to start undressing Zuki easily enough, and though she had yet to truly reveal him her hands would start wandering beneath the layers to get a more proper feel for his body. He truly was a delicate thing, but there was something thrilling about it that had Alex giving little sighs of content as she explored his flesh.

"...I'm being rude, aren't I?" That exploration came to a gradual stop, and though one hand still remained on his chest the near groping turned into something a little more friendly and intimate as the other hand came to a rest on his shoulder. "I'm taking complete control, and I did the same last time we were together." It was also going against her new desires, the need to dominate this encounter pulsing fiercely as if in defiance of her more gentle nature. "So touch me, Zuki." It was nearly a command, a hidden undertone bidding him to worship her body even if he was inexperienced, because if he wished to do so then now was the time. There was no telling what would happen once the mamono took a stronger hold of her, so she needed to give him time to express his own desires before the need to fulfill her own overwhelmed her.