Alexandra's Ranch (Termite)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alexandra's Ranch (Termite)

Her bed was occupied. Alex raised a brow at the sheep, but with the aroma of Baa's wool seeming to wrap around her and coax her to simply give in to the wonders of rest the dragoness could do little more than march forward. On the way she peeled off her gear, the motions needed to undo her armor so practiced that she could strip even if she was half dead on her feet, and by the time she hit the bed she was clad only in the simple top and short set she used to keep her armor from chafing at more sensitive areas.

With Baa spooning against her Alex rested quite peacefully. She had no other choice, so when she finally woke to the sheep's gentle prodding she did so slowly by opening her eyes. "Good morning." Following that her eyes closed again, and though it looked like the dragon may just nod off once again her body lazily rolled onto her stomach and stretched. Her tail joined in, her entire body seeming to twitch as her muscles loosened for the coming day, and following a small grunt of simple pleasure she rose to her feet. "Anything interesting happen while I was out yesterday?" It was doubtful anything had, but Alex would listen as she donned her gear to prepare for the day ahead.

Comment

Baa put a finger to her lower lip, and hummed. "Hmmm... Interesting... Oh!" she gestured. "I had a dream about you, but it strangely wasn't entirely about you. It was about you watching a pair of twin girls adventure through the afterlife. It was quite surreal. Does that count as interesting?" she inquired.
      Spoiler

Comment

For a moment all Alex could do was look a bit dumbfounded while her mind could only conjure a single word. What? It seemed absurd, but somehow Baa had managed to catch a glimpse of Alex's brush with Death. Gyuki or Ashlotte would think this was nothing more than coincidence, but Alex watching twins? In the afterlife? With those twins in the afterlife? Coincidence could only go so far. "Y-yes... That is very interesting. But let's keep that to ourselves, okay?" Gyuki and Ashlotte already thought Alex was losing it. No need to drag Baa into it.

But aside from that somewhat stunning revelation there was nothing left to worry about. And it was still the weekend, so Alex had time on her hands. So what would she do? Well, she still wasn't entirely sure how much of herself had been lost. Sure, all her experiences of the past lay solely on what she'd done in this world, but those memories had glimpses of her true strength even if she hadn't truly tested herself in true combat. The closest she'd come lay in that small training bout against Ashlotte after Alex and Gyuki had their disagreement.

"Ashlotte."

So maybe that was the place to start. "Whether or not you believe what I told you yesterday my strength had still abandoned me. I'd like to see just how much I've lost, and I'd like to see it in person. So I'd like to use you as a sparring partner for a few minutes." The golem's acceptance acceptance was practically assured since all the construct wanted to do was serve Alex, so once the weakened dragon had it she began to search for Gyuki. "I'd like some help. I'm going to reevaluate my strength in a spar against Ashlotte. I'd like you to watch and point out any flaws in my form." The lizard had seen and felt a bit of Alex's fighting style, and since the girl was a warrior herself the dragoness figured she'd have a much keener insight into how much of Alex's training remained. Hopefully the belief that her muscles remembered more than she did would prove to be true.

Comment

"As you wish, master." Ashlotte replied simply, before going with Alex, and Gyuki nodded as well. "If you say so, then I suppose it must be true. Let us see, however." Gyuki vied to just see it with her own eyes, watching how they spar...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A magnificent difference. While Alex 'felt' normal enough in the day as it began, it felt like all the mamono in the world became about ten times stronger. Though reality told her she just got weaker. A lot weaker. Ashlotte simply seemed able to push Alex down with some degree of ease. Her metal frame seemed impenetrable, and the only way she could fight Ashlotte was by avoiding her attacks, and not blocking or trying to compare her weight against the construct's at all.

"Your form is... Still good..." Gyuki hummed, then, she said something odd. "Your strength is still the same though. Because you came from another world, without the succubus curse you're basically stronger than a human, but not as strong as all those blessed by a demon lord. You're not so weak that you cannot fight Ashlotte, but you're no mamono, that's for sure." She stated. As if she had no memory of losing to Alex. In fact, as she seemed inspired by the fighting, she moved her sword and shield arm around as if there was nothing wrong. The injury had vanished too. There were signs of Death's threads vaguely over Gyuki. Normally an ominous sign, but twas just a sign that Death erased all traces of Alex's former identity.
          Spoiler

Comment

So, her form remained intact. She could still fight. Just not on a mamono's level. Certainly not against any of her charges, and definitely not against anything else that might threaten them. She simply didn't have the same impact that could send Gyuki flying. Plainly put she simply wasn't a mamono.

"Maybe I should do something about that, then." Without any further preamble Alex turned and started heading toward IMA headquarters. Whoever chose to follow her would find a spark of determination settling behind her eyes, and if anyone asked what she meant than she would answer as simply as she could. "I'm seriously considering allowing myself to become a mamono." Which was why she was heading to the IMA. She wanted to know how that would affect her claim as a Rancher, and once she had that information in hand she would turn and start heading toward Zippangu. She hadn't come a clear decision just yet, but the walk would give her time to think, and if she decided she would go through with it she knew just who she would talk to.

Comment

Going to IMA HQ, Alex waited for about half an hour before an audience was granted with Venice's caretaker, the vampiress. "... What you chose to do with yourself is of no concern to us. Honestly, did you need to ask how becoming a mamono would affect you? All of the greatest Ranchers are mamono, so the answer was already with you. Did you not realize?" she asked somewhat mockingly, being her usual antagonistic self.

With knowledge in hand that the only thing it would do is curse her, she then went to the Zippangu region. It seemed just as peaceful as she'd recall. A lot of older mamono often went to Zippangu to enjoy the ancient wisdom others had to share, and to get away from the wild hustle of the younger generation.
              Spoiler

Comment

"So no restrictions then." And it made sense. Of the few ranchers Alex knew Fio was one, and she was obviously a mamono. But there was something else. "If I do become a mamono am I able to register myself under my own ranch? Will I be able to participate in IMA sanctioned battles?"

With said knowledge in hand Alex was free to enter Zippangu, and thus she did. The land itself seemed calm and restrained, though that was simply the calm waters that hid the churning currents below. Her time at the Carnal Carnival was proof that this relaxed realm could be just as boisterous as any other. Maybe even more so when Alex recalled the onis punching each other through buildings.

That's what made her approach to Fio's ranch more cautious, and once someone acknowledged her presence Alex would ask for either Fio or Lotus since they were two most familiar to her. But if someone else wished to greet her then she would accept it. Ultimately she was there for one reason, and once asked she would answer. "You remember that debacle with Jade during the Carnival? That happened because I felt the mamono curse taking root and panicked. Well, I've recently learned a few things about myself, and now I realize there's no need to run from it. So I'm here to ask Zuki to help me convert." In essence she was asking to have sex with Zuki, and that caused her to blush as she always did. Of course she probably could have avoided this awkwardness by asking the man directly, but since he was a resident of the ranch she figured she'd need to at least inform someone of her intentions. Otherwise she was just some random trespasser trying to steal some affection, and that just sounded wrong.

Comment

The woman at the counter laughed hysterically. "If such was the case, then Venice would have done so a long time ago, and secured herself as supreme ruler over this pathetic world. In short... No." she said flatly. "Nor are you allowed to hurt other Rancher's mamono of your own action, and they are not permitted to cause you harm in return. Even though that rule is broken all the time in leu of violation and the like." she stated. "The basic rule is, if you hurt mamono with your own hands, you are not fit to be a rancher. But other Ranchers are fair game~"

When she came to Zippangu looking for either Fio or Lotus, she found both. They were traveling together, and Lotus seemed to be giggling at something Fio said. "Your mother is simply caught in stasis. I cannot identify with the want for mortality, but I can tell she is sick of this world, and of living in it." she said, and Fio just sighed, before seeing Alex. Meeting her, she listened to Alex. "Right now, your body is purged of the succubus curse. So even if you did it with Zuki, it would have no success." Fio explained. Then, Lotus just smiled, and one of her tails reached out towards a tree, and unseen from all the branches, she plucked out a single fruit that was pink and in the shape of a heart.

Lotus handed the fruit to her from her clean and soft tail that smelled delightfully like flagrant shampoo. "One of the most common fruits in this world. Eat it, and the curse will grip you. You will feel lustful afterwards, so if you want to change, give in, and.... Well, that visit to Zuki will be necessary~" she cooed.
                  Spoiler

Comment

So, Rancher could not harm mamono, and mamono could not harm Rancher. This was most likely a safeguard to keep a Rancher protected, but that same safeguard said nothing of Rancher vs Rancher. This was definitely an interesting thought, and Alex simply tipped her head in acknowledgement and thanks before she turned and left. This didn't give her very many options to participate in any battles, but if she were challenged directly by another Rancher... Did the IMA actually have contingencies for such duels? Alex couldn't have been the only one pondering that same question. Perhaps she would ask next time she found herself in the area. Or maybe if some cheeky Rancher decided to have a go at a dragon...

Alex knew the corruption had been purged, Ashlotte had already said as much, but there had to be a way around it. She'd been infected before, and she had a strong suspicion that the spirit from Lotus's tail had been the root cause. Perhaps she could borrow it again and get infected that way.

But Lotus had a far more practical idea. Her tail rose into a nearby tree, and after reach for something unseen it returned with a rather odd little fruit in its grip. It strongly resembled a pink heart, and as Alex accepted it she was given some simple instructions. Eat the fruit, become touched by the curse. She would fall into a lustful state, and considering what she wanted to do it would be perfect for her visit to Zuki.

For a few moments Alex simply looked at the little thing. "Thank you..." She had the sense to show her appreciation for Lotus's gift, but as she excused herself she started feeling nervous. Why? She was about to change her identity, but she had no past to define it. Why preserve a blank slate? Was it the sex itself? Maybe... Even now the dragoness felt a lingering sense of anxiety as she thought about laying with another. But... Well, all her memories of passion in this world were actually quite pleasant. Whatever anxiety she felt was being overwhelmed by anticipation and excitement. A massive part of her was looking forward to sleeping with Zuki once again.

But as she approached his home and prepared to knock she felt herself hesitate. That was when her fears finally found a voice. Would he accept her? Would he care enough to help her? Would he welcome her even after she practically ran out on him, too scared to accept what was happening to her and too selfish to check on him once everything had settled down? So many worries all piling on how this man would treat her, all causing her to wonder if she was even good enough for him.

And that was what caused her to slap herself. The strike of palm on cheek was quite surprising given the relative calm of Zippangu, and it might even serve as the knock on his door before Alex settled herself. A flare of anger and pride rose once she heard those questions rolling around in her head, and they chided her for being such a fool. She was a gods be damned dragon. He should consider himself lucky to have struck her fancy as he did, and if Zuki wanted nothing to do with her than it was his loss.

Whether he answered his door at her slap or at the knock that soon followed didn't matter. The moment he showed she suddenly blushed, her greeting sounding surprisingly faint before she cleared her throat and managed a proper "Hello." even if she was still blushing furiously. The moment he wondered what brought her here she would present the fruit, and after he took it she would nervously answer. "I, uh, would like your help with something. May I come in?"

Comment

Alex had departed from the kitsune, who merely grinned quietly and watched her leave. Fio then looked to her, asking aloud such that Alex could hear. "What has you so amused?" she questioned. Lotus glanced at her. "She left out much of the story. I imagine she still has a dragon's pride from whatever world she came from. This world empowers women, and rejecting that curse has no doubt made her feel small and pathetic. It's amusing... But also understandable." she said, before they continued to walk and allow Alex to go knock at a certain youth's door.

"Coming!" the voice rang from the other side. Then, the door would open to the dragon, as the oriental youth looked up at the taller dragoness. "Oh! Alexandra, I did not expect you, you gave me no notice. I would have been more prepared to receive you. What uh... Brings you...?" he asked, before she proposed the fruit. A moment passed, he stared at it, before the door closed slightly as he leaned over and put a hand to his face, laughing. "Alex, do you understand what this means? In our culture, you're being incredibly vulgar. It's fine though, since I think I understand where you're coming from. It looks like it's from Lotus' tree as well, so I imagine she left you without the know on purpose to mess with you. Please, come inside." he said, opening the door and allowing her inside, offering her to the knee high table with pillows for seats. He fetched some green tea, pouring two white cups with lotus flowers full of steaming hot tea, and providing a plate of cubed sugar in the center. "Please, sit and relax. You are welcome here." he assured her, offering her a warm smile.
                      Spoiler

Comment

Good gods, if Alex could turn any brighter the few scales on her face would become a dark brown. The laugh was cause enough, the realization that she was being incredibly vulgar even more so, and the truth that Lotus arranged all that for her own amusement so mortifying that Alex practically ran inside once the offer was given solely to hide herself from the mischievous fox. She stayed that way as she sat, through the tea, and even as she was welcomed and told to relax. Her Pride simply couldn't take that much abuse in such a short time.

But eventually she did start to calm, the tea and sugar helping a great deal as it gave her something else to focus for a few seconds, and after some of the color in her cheeks had died down she finally managed to bring her eyes up to meet Zuki. Her eyes shifted toward the fruit she came with, and after a few more seconds of silence she finally began. "I'm guessing you already guessed why I'm here... But I want to tell you anyway. I've come to some realizations about myself, and I've decided that I'm willing to accept becoming a mamono. I kinda guessed how that would happen, and Lotus did give me THAT to set me down that path." She paused for a moment, and when she continued some of the color came back. "Even if she hadn't helped I still would have come to let you know. You understood exactly what I was going through even if I didn't back when we met, you didn't judge me when I caused all that racket, and even after what I just did you still invited me into your home. You... um..." At this point the nervousness was forcing her to speak quietly, but now that she started she wouldn't stop. "I've met a few people since I've arrived in this realm, but you seem like one of the few I can truly trust..."

Comment

He gave her a bit of a sage nod, like an understanding parent who knows that they are the only one the young one before them can come to during trying times. "Aye, and Lotus especially is not trustworthy. She lingers in the realm of helpful and harmful, which is the norm for women in any land Zippangu." he stated. "Girls are strange here. Mind Fio, who is someone you can definitely trust beyond me. She does linger with her mother though, Rio, who is a bit intolerable and always trying to push men onto her daughter. To the point that she..." he blushed a bit. "Well, now isn't the time, come in." he urged.

Once inside the quiet oriental home, Zuki sought to get Alex comfortable. "You're burning up." he said, as his hand graced her forehead in such a way that it felt like he was pouring energy into her, her body shivered on it's own and she felt that rush hit her loins with ferocity. "Guess that fruit is working it's way into your mind." he said, then looked around, as if unsure what to do. "S-sorry, normally I make my guests tea, or ask them to sit down. I've never had a visitor with your circumstances before, so forgive me for my foolish ignorance on how to follow up correctly." he said with a bow. Meanwhile, even if she weren't staring, it was as if the world was becoming blurry and all she could maintain focus on was Zuki's appealing features and beautiful face as well as the hint of bulge around the waist that promised a good time.

"What would you normally do? I assume you are a woman of experience given how you seem to be of the world, and dragon kin as well! I trust myself to your wisdom." he said, kneeling down over a pillow and folding his legs over it to use his ankles as a seat, looking up at her with a slightly anxious face.
                          Spoiler

Comment

Would he accept? That was the question and worry Alex's mind was throwing at her, and it was answered the moment her bid her to enter. He welcomed her into his home knowing exactly what she was asking of him, and as he prepared the tea and presented it he might have been surprised to find a large chunk of it already missing. Alex herself was surprised by that, and as the sweet taste of fruit exploded over her tongue she realized she was already committing to her change. No last minute crisis, no second thoughts, just dive right in. She never knew she could be that bold...

That said neither of them wanted to react to that commitment just yet. Even if that part of her had been decisive she still had a bit of a shy streak to keep her quiet, and it took some prodding from her more prideful nature to get her to comment on her issue of trust and how Zuki was one of the few souls to whom she could bare herself. The man seemed to understand her plight all too well, his own lamentations of the women of Zippangu earning a sigh of sympathy, especially once Lotus was mentioned.

It was about that time that the corrupted fruit started to finally kick in. Alex felt a blooming warmth rising from her core, one that spread throughout her body and made her flush with arousal at simply the mere sight of her beautiful host. He was so delicate and receptive, and yet behind the gentleness he showed she remembered the determination he revealed when they'd first met. He was looking for another path, one that would make him something more than simply some mamono's devoted husband, and that determination was as much as an aphrodisiac for the beast within Alex as the soft and oh-so-fuckable features she recalled when she had undressed him only moments later.

The half-dragon's body agreed, and as Zuki came forward to test her temperature Alex felt like her body was practically brimming with pent up sexual desire. That mere touch felt like he was feeding some unknown side of her, that same side that had frightened Alex into burning it out of her soul only days earlier, but as that touch lingered she wondered why she would ever do such a thing when his palm sent uncontrollable shivers up and down her spine that had her wanting to jump him right there and then. It focused all her attention onto him and him alone, and as he pulled back she gave out a slight sigh of disappointment that their contact was broken.

But the apology he gave led to submission, and as he settled and left himself fully within the dragonkin's experienced arms the corruption within came to life. It urged her to tackle him, to scoop him into her arms and dominate every little facet of their joining, to practically swallow his acceptance and everything else he had to offer until he was left as nothing more than a pile of quivering, exhausted flesh. "That's... *gulp* That's quite a dangerous thing to say to someone in my condition..." And that would be why it looked like she was struggling with herself to remain calm. A shaking hand had to be forcibly restrained by the other before it could wrap around the cup containing her tea, and Alex had to focus hard on drinking the damned thing to try and cool her nerves a bit.

But once that drink was done she simply couldn't hold herself back any longer. There was a growing need within her soul, something that screamed and begged for the sweet release that only a man could offer, and as the cup was set down Alex found herself rising to her feet and approaching Zuki without a second thought. Her need to simply ravage the man was far too intense to restrain let alone ignore, and as she reached for him she instead tried something else. The fingers that looked nearly ready to seize him relaxed a bit, one hand resting on his cheek while the other lowered to tilt his head up, and a moment later she leaned down and gave him a light kiss. It started simple enough, just a meeting of the lips, but all too soon felt herself pulling him a little closer, her mouth opening to let her tongue invade his in a daring bid to drag a moan out of him that would match the longing pounding within her chest. She coaxed him to join with her, to let their tongues duel each other even if it was clear she would be the victor.

She continued for some time, their war stroking the arousal within the dragoness to dangerous levels, but despite how she so desperately wanted to simply through him down and turn him into a plaything she managed to break contact to whisper into his ear. "Please assist me." Because despite everything she wanted she just wasn't ready. Her armor still lay fastened over her frame, and no matter how fiercely amorous she felt at that moment that shell would do nothing but get in her way. So she tempered her awakening beast. She urged it to wait, to allow her to take at least some measure of control so she could fully prepare to welcome him into her embrace, and as her fingers started rising to undo the fastenings holding her gear in place she had to will herself to keep from ripping the straps to shreds in her bid to get herself naked. It was almost a miracle that she managed to keep herself in check, but if anyone could catch a glimpse into her mind they would soon learn why. Despite the beast within practically ravening for the feast before it there was something else that restrained it, that kept it from acting out, and everytime the thing looked ready to loose its self control a mental voice would pipe up with one simple truth. I am a gods be damned dragon. It was a shot to her Pride, something no dragon could ever do without, and it was nothing to keep the beast contained. At least until she finally felt ready to release it.

Comment

(Uuuuugh, coin "I'll post for this now" times infinity, and you have my pathetic excuse. There was no reason for this, and I'm sorry.)

Zuki's face paled a bit, and somehow blushed at the same time as her words of warning seemed to affect him. "... I hope not too dangerous. I will hold you accountable if you get rough, so please... Gently." he coined. And as if his words were like magic, the strange new presence in her brain, that of a mamono's mind, heard the words of welcome and sent of every dopamine release she had. It felt like everything she wanted today was on a silver platter right before her, giving itself to her as if from the gods, a satisfaction of wants she knew she never had before. These were the wants of a mamono wanting a beautiful man, and such as it was, there was such a thing provided before her. She stood, she approached... And upon the locking of a kiss, 'Mmn...' a small moan came. Zuki felt soft and squishy, and that was comparing him to other humans. He seemed like he had very little durability, and that he only had training in taking care of the home. Up close, his hands looked like a smiths or a carpenter's, working hands. And his legs unveiled by the twisting motion that came from the kiss showed well toned and reliable legs that were made for standing all day or adapting to ceremonial practices. Zuki was so strangely capable of filling in for the role of a housewife, even in cute appearances.

When she added the tongue, she got the moan she was looking for, in addition to shock from Zuki such that she felt his hands reach up and grip her arms. It seemed like he feared her somehow going all the way down his throat. Indeed, Zuki was much a smaller creature, such that Alex's tongue filled his mouth quite easily. He acted like he was drowning on her saliva, getting hot and flustered as her lust seemed to bathe him and spread like a contagion. Then, came a whisper. Zuki listened, and replied: "I-I'll try." he said, it seemed like taking off a woman's armor wasn't something he did very often. But his hands seemed to only need a moment to explore before he seemed to be working like a pro, releasing her straps and causing the armor to fall with ease. "It's so strange... Of human make? No dwarf made this..." Zuki noted, as if finding her armor odd and out of place. It seemed like, for all connections removed, this armor might be the last thing connecting her to some forgotten world. Though he was soon taking in the fact that there was now a more armorless Alex in front of him. The sight made him lean back onto his arms, as if she were giving off an aura of intimidation that pushed him back. "I've seen armor add bulk before... But twas a perfect fit for you, I suppose." he noted her sturdy looking frame.
                              Last edited by Mamono Assault Force; 11th October 2017, 23:56.
                              Spoiler

Comment

Soft, malleable... compliant... the mamono growing within Alex was overwhelmingly thrilled with the man she held, and as that kiss deepened and nearly forced Zuki to hold on for dear life the mamono realized one thing. This man was perfect.

But she wasn't fully mamono. At least not yet. That was why the armor needed to come off, and though he seemed unfamiliar with it the man proved to be a fast learner. In no time at all his deft hands were finding the straps holding her gear in place, and as the final piece fell the sense of freedom brought a sigh of delight from the dragoness and caused her to stretch to her full height. This caused her to practically tower over the man, and as he asked his question she nearly loomed over him. "Correct." Her presence was impressive, a tall beast of a woman with an alluring form honed by training until it was nearly perfect, and as she leaned forward it looked like she was ready to simply scoop him up and devour him. "On both counts." Her hands instead took up the remaining pieces of her armor and piled it to the side because what he said was true. It was human forged and an oddity to this world, and though Alex no longer remembered anything of her past life she still felt the need to treasure it.

The remarks on her bulk actually brought a sly grin to her mouth, and as she approached she unconsciously let her size continue to intimidate him. But her Pride was still beating strongly, so instead of manhandling him she gently pulled him closer and tucked him against her body. It let him feel her strength up close and personal, and though parts of her might smother him there was a sense that she would protect him from anything else that might try to take advantage of him. "Indeed. It was designed to give me protection and mobility, and I can do just about anything it it." That could be seen simply from watching her move around in the past few days. "But it's still nice to take it off every now and then.

"And speaking of..."
                                It was time to get down to business. The grip she had on him shifted, and now her own fingers were exploring his clothing. Her little experience with one of Lotus's kimonos allowed her to start undressing Zuki easily enough, and though she had yet to truly reveal him her hands would start wandering beneath the layers to get a more proper feel for his body. He truly was a delicate thing, but there was something thrilling about it that had Alex giving little sighs of content as she explored his flesh.

"...I'm being rude, aren't I?" That exploration came to a gradual stop, and though one hand still remained on his chest the near groping turned into something a little more friendly and intimate as the other hand came to a rest on his shoulder. "I'm taking complete control, and I did the same last time we were together." It was also going against her new desires, the need to dominate this encounter pulsing fiercely as if in defiance of her more gentle nature. "So touch me, Zuki." It was nearly a command, a hidden undertone bidding him to worship her body even if he was inexperienced, because if he wished to do so then now was the time. There was no telling what would happen once the mamono took a stronger hold of her, so she needed to give him time to express his own desires before the need to fulfill her own overwhelmed her.

Comment

Working...
                                X