Power: C 105
Intelligence: D 70
Defense: C 105
Skill: C 105
Speed: C 105
Loyalty: A
Tech: D
Special Trait: Deals 20% more damage.
Special Trait2: Once per week, may power up to reach Boss status for one battle.
(x3 Life, becomes the only mamono available to fight.
If Desco is defeated, it's considered a defeat.)

Tentacle Stab
 	Pow 25
 	D/-/-/-
 	Basic

Tentacle Hurl
 	Pow 37
 	D/-/E/-
 	Basic

Final Boss Arises
 	Pow 50
 	D/-/-/D
 	Basic

Darwin's Available Training Exercises
Basic Training
Code:
Domino: The monster tries to slam into domino slabs to knock them all down. Raises Power
Shoot: The monster tries to throw rocks at moving targets. Raises Skill
Study: The monster is taught by our own Inari instructor on magic and the ways of the world. Raises Intelligence.
Dodge: The monster tries to dodge our own elite squad of Rush Fairies. Raises Speed.
Run: The monster is put on a track with a cockatrice to chase her for as long as she can. Raises Life.
Endure: The monster stands in a powerful stream to try and endure for as long as she can. Raises Defense.

Darwin's Schedule
Food Expenditures and Weekly Cost
Code:
Amelia: Fish - 100
Training Schedule
Code:
Mamono Training with: None
Sunday: Rest
Monday: Free
Tuesday: Free
Wednesday: Free
Thursday: Free
Friday: Free
Saturday: Rest
Venice says: "Exchange the Free slots with training exercises to build your mamono's stats, or leave them all Free to spend quality time with your mamono. And remember, there's a limit on how many mamono you can be training during a week, you must remain devoted to specific mamono!"

Darwin's Items
Code:
-Equipped Items-
Unnamed: Nothing

-Items in the Sack-
Nada
Venice says: "Items are extremely useful for expeditions, as your mamono have no chance to recover between battles. You can use as many items as you'd like when out of combat, but during a battle, your mamono may only use one item, which you equip to them beforehand. You must choose carefully, which item you want to give to your mamono, as a poor choice could mean their loss."

Available Expeditions
Red: Time Limited Errantry. (Will expire after due date, and if the Errantry is failed.)
Blue: Normal Errantry. (May embark whenever you wish, and repeatable upon loss.)
Green: Training Errantry. (Grants Mamono Skills and general training.)

At least three mamono are required before expeditions will become available.

Darwin's Money: 4800G
Darwin's Rancher Rank: E
Time: Year 1, Month 1, Week 3

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Darwin's Ranch (SirOni)

RJ: "Ah, applying to be a Rancher?" asked the desk cleck of the grand IMA headquarters. (Link: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/picture.php...rg/bbs/picture.php?albumid=693&pictureid=9573

PawnRenegade: "I sure am, miss." Charlotte replied with a smile.

RJ:: "So many are coming these days. Shame they are only allured by the promise of riches that successful Ranchers enjoy. Then again... It's good to bully fools." she giggled, before taking Charlotte's papers, writing some things, stamping some things, before handing Charlotte a single card with her picture on it. "Here you are, Rank E Rancher Charlotte. When you have your mamono, you will be an official Rancher."

RJ:: "Do you... Have one at all?" she chuckled.

PawnRenegade: "Um, no... not at the moment." Charlotte answered hesitantly, blushing in embarrassment. "I was actually waiting to pick mine up." The young woman took her papers and slipped them under an arm.

RJ:: "Ah... Yes, of course..." she seemed to give Charlotte a pitiful look. This woman seemed quite sadistic. "There is a certain mamono who is looking for a partner... I'm sure you two will... Suit each other well." she chuckled. "She will meet you in the lobby, please wait there."

PawnRenegade: The woman's comment only further served to cause Charlotte's redness to intensify, her cheeks practically glowing with embarrassment. In her haste she had neglected to list her chosen mamono, and so now she had to choose from whatever was available. Still, it would be an invaluable learning opportunity to get a random mamono instead of one she hand picked.

RJ:: After a few minutes had passed, Charlotte would hear a rather irritating sound of metal being dragged along the marble flooring. A tan girl with white hair was coming down from a hallway that read, "Do Not Enter," and she got a lot of attention. "Pick up your sword!" chided the desk clerk. With a grunt, the girl lifted the massive sword that looked to weigh almost as much as a fully grown adult. Though she seemed to struggle with it. "Hi!" the girl greeted Charlotte. "I'm your mon-mon... May-mo..." she struggled with words too. "She's your mamono. Charlotte, meet Amelia, the amazoness." the desk clerk spoke.

PawnRenegade: Charlotte's eyes widened in surprise at the sight of the tan girl walking with the desk clerk, her overly large sword cutting its way into the floor as she dragged it along. "I'm Charlotte, it's a pleasure to meet you." The young woman offered a hand out to shake, suppressing a laugh at the girl trying to pronounce 'mamono'.

RJ:: "Nice to eat you too!" she replied, shaking Charlotte's hand, her grip a deadly one.

PawnRenegade: Charlotte rubbed her hand as the two pulled away, the small girl's grip much more powerful than her small stature would suggest. "So, is there anything I need to know before we set off?"

RJ:: "Yes, your Ranch is number xxx, right there." she points to a large map on the wall of Venice City's territory. "Go there, Venice herself will be waiting for you."

PawnRenegade: Charlotte looked to where the assistant had pointed and nodded. "Okay, we'll head there immediately. Thank you for the help." Charlotte briefly bowed to the woman as she thanked her before taking Amelia's free hand. "Come on Amelia, it's time to set off. Say goodbye to the nice lady."

RJ:: Looking down, Amelia had no free hands, her sword was too heavy to use anything but two hands.

RJ:: "Ah, goodbye evil lady!" Amelia nodded to the desk clerk. "Aw, you're adorable~ Goodbye!" the desk clerk replied.

RJ:: After the meeting with the desk clerk, Charlotte and Amelia made their way to their Ranch, where a white haired woman was sitting on the wooden fence, next to a demonic looking woman with green hair, red eyes, and a pair of odd wooden horns. The two of them were laughing, speaking of things Charlotte wouldn't be able to make out, before both turned to see the girl's arrival, and the white haired woman waved at the demon as she hopped down and began he departure. "Right, see you later, Avarice!" the white haired woman bid her farewell.

PawnRenegade: "Oh, I wonder who they are?" Charlotte said curiously as she turned to Amelia as the two neared the ranch and spotted two unfamiliar people. "Hello there," The rancher greeted the white haired woman presumably called Avarice as they entered the ranch.

RJ:: The green haired woman named Avarice was leaving without glancing back, the yet unknown white haired woman stood before Charlotte. "You've finally made it. Greetings, I am Venice."

PawnRenegade: A soft blush rose in Charlotte's cheeks as she realised she had misheard the women speaking, and gave thanks to the fact that she hadn't actually spoken her thoughts out loud. "Oh, you were waiting for me to arrive?" Charlotte's curious expression had returned, wondering why Venice had taken the time to come out to visit her.

RJ:: "Well of course, what kind of association would we be if we left our recent recruits in the dark?"

PawnRenegade: "Well, that does make sense," Charlotte replied. "Why don't we go in to the house though?" If Venice agreed Charlotte would take her and Amelia to the house, seating them in the kitchen whilst preparing drinks for the three of them.

RJ:: "Well, the thing about Grade E houses-" she began, before a wooden plank fell from the gray house in the distance, clanking against various things before thumping to the grass. "-Is that they're not very comfortable."

RJ:: "Besides, even though I am here, I do have many things to do, so I can only spare you a short time. Sorry about that!" Venice winked at Charlotte.

PawnRenegade: "That's fine," Charlotte smiled, showing she wasn't put off by Venice's decline of her offer. "So, why are you here?"

RJ:: "I'm here to help you get started with Ranching, unless you think you've got it covered?"

PawnRenegade: "Oh, please don't misunderstand me, I'm merely curious is all," Charlotte rushed out, her cheeks reddening even more. "It would be an honour to receive help from someone as talented as yourself."

RJ:: (Keep in mind that this is pretty much yon tutorial)

RJ:: (Which you've already passed through)

PawnRenegade: (I know)

RJ:: (You don't want to skip?)

PawnRenegade: (Well, it can be done in like, one post, yes?)

RJ:: Venice nodded, before going over the details. Charlotte was taught how to place a training schedule to be delivered to the city, and how to place food orders. With that, Venice said to take a day or two off during the middle of the week to take a break with Amelia, and maybe go around the town. Bonding is important, after all.

RJ:: "Next week, I'll return and you can learn how to fight, as well as maybe get your second mamono."

PawnRenegade: Charlotte listened intently to what Venice had to say, making a mental note of everything and also making a note to write everything down later on so that she didn't forget it completely. "I look forward to your next visit and lesson." Smiling, Charlotte bid farewell to Venice.

RJ:: Then, Charlotte was left to plan her day.

RJ:: "See you next week!" Venice waved, before Jade flew by and carried her away.

PawnRenegade: "Well, it looks like it's just you and me now, huh?" Charlotte turned to Amelia as Venice left her ranch. "How about we head in for now, and we get to know each other a bit better?"

RJ:: "Okay! What kind of weapon do you like? I want to lose my virginity soon, did you lose your virginity? Hey, you wanna train with me? Why are we living in this shabby place now? Hey, am I gonna fight something next week? I'm hungry, can I eat something?"

PawnRenegade: Charlotte let out a chuckle at Amelia's sudden burst of questions. "Well, I can't say I've ever picked up a weapon. I favour the field of study to the field of combat, so I'm uneducated in those kinds of matters, I'm afraid to say." The blush in Charlotte's cheeks deepened to a crimson hue as she was asked about her sexual activity. "I, um... well, no, I haven't lost my virginity yet. I was too engrossed in my studies and training to become a rancher to let matters of the body enter my mind. Perhaps one day though I'll find someone. We'll get to training soon, I promise, and this is the house that comes with the ranch. We'll need to earn money before we can upgrade it, and to do that you'll need to win in tournaments. It looks that way, I do wonder what you'll be fighting. And sure, we can get something to eat. Do you have a favourite food?"

RJ:: "I'll eat anything!" she announced. "Hey, you wanna get a boyfriend together! My mamma taught me how to catch a husband by beating him over the head!"

PawnRenegade: By now Charlotte's face was practically glowing from the red flush quickly creeping over her. "As nice as that sounds I think I'll have to pass on that offer. Anyway, let's go to the house and see what we can find for you."

RJ:: "I have some food! The food ordered won't be here for a while, I think." she said, taking out some dried meat and eating it savagely. "Hey, what'd you do to make your boobs so big?"

PawnRenegade: "Oh, these?" Charlotte looked down to her breasts, her hands coming uo to take hold of them. "Well, I didn't do anything really. They just grew to this size. They kind of get in the way sometimes though."

RJ:: "Can I suck on them?"

PawnRenegade: Charlotte's eyes grew wide with surprise at Amelia's sudden question. "Y-you, want to suck on them?" The rancher repeated. "I'm not... well, I, I don't know if I actually produce milk. So, I'm not sure there would be any benefit to it. Are you really sure?"

RJ:: "Yeah! They look like they're full of something! If it's not milk then I wanna find out what it is!"

RJ:: Amelia grinned wide, looking happy.

PawnRenegade: "W-well, I... I guess we can try then," Taking a seat, Charlotte undid and took off her vest before unbuttoning her shirt, allowing her sizeable chest to spill out. The young woman hesitated for a moment, knowing what she had to do next though not really wanting to do it. But she had no choice, and so Charlotte brought her hands up to her breasts, parted the sensitive nipple flesh before gripping onto the concealed nipple underneath with the tip of her thumb and index finger. Biting her lower lip to stifle her moans Charlotte slowly eased her nipple out, letting out a soft moan as the air caressed it. She then did it to her other nipple, her moans coming more freely this time round until it too had popped out.

RJ:: Amelia jumped, and hopped into Charlotte's lap with a smile. "Wow! Your nipples are wierd!" she giggled, before latching onto Charlotte's left exposed nipple, before making wet noises with her mouth as she began to playfully suck, and use her tongue to flick the nipple, as if to encourage something out.

PawnRenegade: "I-I guess they're not exactly 'n-normal'," The rancher replied, her voice soft. Though as Amelia locked her lips around a nipple Charlotte let out a gasp, and biting her lower lip once more the young woman moaned quietly as the young mamon's tongue flicked over the sensitive teat, Charlotte's hands holding Amelia close to her.

RJ:: "Oh~" called a voice in surprise. "Am I interrupting something?" asked a woman who was standing in the doorway, which Amelia left open as she was the last to come in. Either that, or the door wasn't even in good enough condition to hold itself open.

(Link: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/picture.php...rg/bbs/picture.php?albumid=693&pictureid=9305

PawnRenegade: "N-no, you-you're not," Charlotte stammered out, her body quivering. "P-please, come in a-and make yourself at home." Despite the pleasure from Amelia suckling on her breast Charlotte couldn't pull her eyes away from the blonde woman that had stepped into her house.

RJ:: "Oh~ I see. Thank you very much." the woman said casually, not phased at all by what was happening. "Are you feeding her, or is it... For pleasure?" she asked. Amelia popped her lips off of Charlotte's breast. "Pleasure!" she announced, before leaning over and sucking on the other one, leaving the previous nipple to the mercy of the cool air.

PawnRenegade: "Y-you naughty thing, I th-thought you wanted t-to feed," Despite her outburst Charlotte didn't seem to want to remove Amelia from her chest, her hands moving down to the Amazon's buttocks to support her as she swapped over to the ranchers other breast.

RJ:: "If you get a boyfriend, he'll want to suck on your nipples too! We gotta practice!" Amelia announced while continuing to lick Charlotte's nipple like a popsicle, causing her drool to run down Charlotte's breast due to her trying to talk and suck at the same time. The blond woman giggled all in the meanwhile. "I like you two already, and I suppose I should introduce myself instead of staring, as splendid a sight as this is~" she said, before holding one hand over her breast. "My name is Melpha. It's a pleasure~"

PawnRenegade: "Oo~ooh, you naughty girl, y-you're going to g-get such a sp-spanking once we're done h-here," The rancher muttered out, her hands tightening on Amelia's backside as the young girl continued to lick and suck on her sensitive nipple. "I-it's a pleasure to m-meet you as well, Melpha. I-I'm Ch-Charlotte, and this devious little g-girl is A-Amelia."

RJ:: Melpha looked at the way Charlotte was holding Amelia's butt, and giggled with a blush. "I happen to be in the neighborhood and I figured to stop by and introduce myself, make you feel welcome~" she announced. "Almost all of the IMA ranchers have an acquired taste... As I have my own, but still, I hope you can look past all of that and make friends with everyone~"

PawnRenegade: "A-an acquired taste?" Charlotte repeated, a brief look of confusion appearing on her face before her head tilted back and she let out a sharp moan, her body's convulsions becoming more erratic.

RJ:: "Yes~" Melpha answered. "If you don't mind me saying so, I do enjoy mamono who possess both assets of genitalia. Then again, I also have a harem of handsome strong men with impressive assets as well, so you could say that I enjoy sex in general. Enough to the point that it has become my master talent."

PawnRenegade: "O-oh, you meant s-specific types of m-mamono?" Charlotte replied, her breathing coming fast and erratic as she hugged Amelia close to her. "W-well, I don't kn-know if I'll be training a sp-specific type. I-I just want to le-learn a-all about mamono~."

RJ:: "Then, feel free to stop over by my Ranch~ meet with my friends there, and find out what kind of Rancher you want to be~" Melpha encouraged her, although it almost sounded like she was trying to gently encourage Charlotte over to her side.

PawnRenegade: "T-that s-sounds like a-a good idea, t-thank you for t-the in-invite," Charlotte's words were barely coherent as Amelia continued her assault on the young woman's sensitive nipples, her suckling sending wave upon wave of pleasure throughout Charlotte's body, pushing her ever closer to her orgasm.

RJ:: Melpha giggled, before moving forward, actually crouching a little. "Hmm~ Shall I help a little?" she inquired.

PawnRenegade: "P-please, don't en-encourage here," Despite her insistence on not wanting it Charlotte couldn't hide how much she enjoyed Amelia's touch as her body quivered with pleasure. As Melpha crouched in front of the newbie rancher Charlotte's legs slid open slightly, allowing the curvy woman to get a glimpse of her panties, a dark patch creeping steadily across the fabric.

RJ:: "Forgive me then~" Melpha giggled, before leaning forward as Charlotte would see the blond angelic woman's face disappear between her thighs, and then feel her tongue grace along her sex, a most skillful lick that would push Charlotte to the brink of a climax.

PawnRenegade: "N-no, do-dont!" Charlotte cried out as Melpha's head disappeared up her skirt, the blonde woman's tongue expertly teasing her womanhood, the pleasure pushing the newbie rancher over the edge. Charlotte's fingers dug into Amelia's buttocks as she pulled the young mamono into a tight embrace, and arching her back Charlotte bit her lower lip as she reached her orgasm, attempting to fight it off. Though it was in vain, a moment later her cries filled the dilapidated house whilst her juices drenched what little fabric was left dry of her panties, staining the seat she sat in.

RJ:: "Yaaaay!" Amelia cried happily. "What a cute voice! Your boyfriend will love it!" she declared. Also appearing, Melpha looked up at Charlotte with a smile. "Sorry~ I couldn't resist the urge~"

PawnRenegade: Charlotte sagged in the seat and released Amelia from her grip as her orgasm ended and she slowly recovered, the redness in the newbie rancher's face gradually fading. "I-I'm not focused on finding a boyfriend right now," Chloe pouted, her head turning slightly away from Amelia. "A-and I guess it's okay... I guess I d-did seem to want it..."

RJ:: "Oh? Don't think so much of Ranching that you would be unable to find someone to enjoy the company of." Melpha advised Charlotte. "I myself enjoy the company of many partners~"

PawnRenegade: "Well, it's not like I think of Ranching as just a job," Charlotte began, and sitting up she scooted Amelia off her lap and did her shirt back up. "I want to learn all about the different mamono, get to know them, and share memories and experiences with them. So I guess... maybe one day I will find someone, but right now I just want to enjoy this. And who knows, I may eventually settle down with another human, or... a mamono, I guess." At the thought of that Charlotte's cheeks tinged red once more.

RJ:: "Well~ I welcome you to see my life style~" she giggled, before standing up. "I enjoyed your taste, Charlotte~ Though I did stay longer than I intended. Please come and see me some time"

PawnRenegade: "It's been a pleasure meeting you, Melpha. And thank you again for the invite, I'll be sure to come round soon," Standing up, Charlotte watched as the curvy rancher departed before rounding on Amelia. "You devious little trickster. Lying to me just to get at my breasts." She glared at her amazonian for a moment, before laughing softly. "I know I said I was going to give you a spanking for it, but... I'll admit it did feel kind of alright. So I'll let it slide this once."

RJ:: "Mmm!" Amelia smiled and hugged Charlotte, seeming quite happy that she got to play with Charlotte and wasn't punished for it. (+50 Loyalty)

PawnRenegade: Charlotte held Amelia tightly as the two of them hugged briefly before pulling away from the small girl and taking a hand in her own. "So, I guess we should think about training you. What better way to learn about mamon than having you compete in tournaments, right?" Charlotte led the two of them out of the house and onto the grounds of the farm.

RJ:: "Yeah!" she replied happily, following along with Charlotte.

PawnRenegade: Training; Mon/Tues - Power, Wed - Skill, Thurs/Fri - Speed

RJ:: Amelia:

During her power training, Amelia ran to deliver a running kick, but tripped and fell, hitting her head against the domino.

During her skill training, Amelia fired one shot that somehow hiw every target via bouncing.

Amelia gained 5 levels!
+3 Power
+8 Skill
+6 Speed

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

PawnRenegade: "You did pretty good this week," Charlotte congratulated Amelia, a beaming smile spread across her face. Truthfully she though the young mamono could've done better, but it was her very first week as Charlotte's partner so she thought a little praise would encourage Amelia. "How about we go celebrate before seeing Venice next week?"

RJ:: "Sure! Let's go find you a boyfriend!" Amelia announced.

PawnRenegade: "Haha, maybe another time," Charlotte laughed dismissively, shrugging off Amelia's suggestion. "I was actually thinking more about going into the city and just enjoying the day. Who knows what Venice has in store for us tomorrow."

RJ:: Amelia was already happily making her way towards the city, having left her giant sword back at the ranch and proving to be fairly fast without it. "C'mon! The sexy candidates await!"

PawnRenegade: "H-hey, I already said I'm not interested!" Charlotte calls out as she chases after Amelia, surprised by the smaller girl's speed.

RJ:: Amelia only slowed down to match how fast Charlotte was going, and by the time they reached the town, Amelia looked all about for a candidate, before bumping into a huge minotaurus. "Hi! My friend is looking for a boyfriend! Do you want to meet her!" she asked the huge and muscular minotaurus, who chuckled and grinned down at the tiny amazoness. "Heh! She needs a little rough love eh?"

PawnRenegade: "H-hey, wait, no don't!" Charlotte called out after Amelia as she ran off, and quickly tracking down a massive minotaurus. "I-I'm sorry about her," Charlotte began, apologising to the minotaurus and taking Amelia's hand. "She's, um... fixated on finding me a boyfriend, even after telling her I'm not interested at the moment. She didn't mean to waste your time, and I apologise for any confusion, sir."

RJ:: "Oi! I'm a woman too!" the minotaurus seemed insulted. "Just cuz I have a big dick doesn't mean you can call me sir!"

(Link:

PawnRenegade: Charlotte flushed red with embarrassment, she clearly having offended the woman. "I-I-I am terribly sorry!" The woman's words tumbled out as she panicked and bowed low. "I-it's just, I'm new to this whole business, so I haven't spent much time with mamono. I didn't mean to cause any offense, honestly."

RJ:: She grinned assertively. "Hey, I ain't gonna let this slide! If you wanna make it up to me, how about you come with me to the hot spring?"

PawnRenegade: "T-to... the hot spring?" Charlotte's eyes opened wide, her mouth opening slightly as she worried what was about to come.

RJ:: "Yeah, that's right. We're gonna have a good time~" she chuckled, walking closer to Charlotte as the minotaur woman seemed to carry with out an aura that seemed overpowering, as if Charlotte would eventually lose all willpower if she was too close to this woman for too long. "My name's Roan, little one."

PawnRenegade: Charlotte took a step back as the minotaur moved closer to her, moving Amelia between the two of them, as if expecting her to be adequate protection. "I-I'm really Roan, I didn't mean to cause offense... but, perhaps another time? We're supposed to be meeting up with Venice tomorrow, and I don't want to risk us missing it due to me being too tired."

RJ:: Upon hearing Venice's name, Roan seemed to stop, and consider. "Hmph... Fine. But you come by my Ranch later... I'm sure we can have a... Wonderful relationship~" she chuckled.

PawnRenegade: "S-sure. And it was nice meeting you, Roan," Saying her goodbyes Charlotte quickly grabbed Amelia by the hand and marched off in a random direction, pulling the small girl behind her. "That was close, you nearly got me in big trouble then. You've really got to stop doing that, okay?"

RJ:: "B-but..." Amelia complained. "It would be embarrassing if I got a boyfriend before you, right?"

PawnRenegade: "Not really, like I said earlier, I'm not looking for one right now, I'm happy just being a rancher."

RJ:: "Oh... I guess I can have fun then!" Amelia said. "Let's go someplace with cute men!"

PawnRenegade: Charlotte let out a laugh and smiled at Amelia. "I'm not sure where to look, but okay, why not."

RJ:: "To the park!" Amelia announced, and at the park, they'd not find any single men about, much to Amelia's distress, but they did see a martial artist bunny practicing her moves in an open space, a pink kitsune playing Legion (a strategic board game invented by the magi) with a small bunny no bigger than Amelia, and a girl with roots for legs, seemingly standing around and not doing much.

PawnRenegade: "Looks like you're out of luck here," Charlotte teased the small girl. Choosing a bench to sit on the newbie rancher watched each of the mamono in turn, curious about each of them though her eyes lingered on the bunny girl practising.

RJ:: "Pull!" the bunny girl announced, before a dozen bunnies suddenly began throwing various wooden blocks, which the white haired bunny began to attack with lightning speed, her bare handed attacks and kicks splitting them evenly through one corner to the next, making triangular shapes, which all seemed to fall on top of each other just under her. Though the other bunnies threw in a clumsy way, even trying to throw in awkward ways to deliberately throw the other bunny off, she still hit them all, and was directing them to the stack below, before she made an even triangular shape at her feet of all the wooden blocks she cut.

RJ:: The bunnies clapped as she gave a bow.

PawnRenegade: Charlotte watched the bunny girl, wondering what she was about to do next until she called out and wood filled the sky. The young rancher watched in awe as the bunny girl split each piece of wood into a perfect triangle, even making them fall in such a way that each piece landed on top of each other forming a stack of perfectly aligned triangles.

PawnRenegade: Once the display was over Charlotte stood up and joined in with the clapping before making her way over to the bunny girl. "That was impressive!" The young woman said, impressed.

RJ:: "Thank you." the woman replied, before the bunnies, seemingly her disciples, approached her and began congratulating her as well.

PawnRenegade: "Your skill, it was simply amazing," Charlotte continued, then a thought came to her. "I wonder... would you perhaps be willing to take on an apprentice? I'm certain that Amelia would benefit from being trained by you."

RJ:: "I only accept apprentices who pass the trials." the bunny replied.

PawnRenegade: "Trials?" Charlotte repeated, curious as to what they were.

RJ:: "Yes, the dojo master of any particular kind of skill training area will only accept those who have enough of what it takes to learn their skills."

PawnRenegade: "Oh, is that so?" A confused expression appeared on Charlotte's face, wondering if Amelia would be too unskilled to pass the trials. "Perhaps when Amelia has had a bit more training then. I'm Charlotte by the way." The young rancher offered her hand to the bunny girl.

RJ:: The bunny shook her hand. "Greetings Charlotte, I am Fio."

PawnRenegade: "It's a pleasure to meet you, Fio. Amelia, why don't you greet Fio as well?" Charlotte turned and called out to her mischievous mamono.

RJ:: "Hello Fio! I'm Amelia! Do you have a boyfriend?" she inquired. "I've had several but am currently single." Fio replied.

PawnRenegade: "Don't mind her," Charlotte laughed dismissively, waving a hand at Amelia. "She's got this obsession with boyfriends. So, you said you're a dojo master? How strong would one have to be to become an apprentice?" Charlotte asked, eager to change the topic before Amelia started speaking again.

RJ:: "Initially, most make it past the first trial. But more advanced techniques require more dicipline."

PawnRenegade: "Oh, so a mamono wouldn't have to be particularly skilled to begin her training?"

RJ:: "No, our skills would just cover the basics." she announced. Then suddenly the pink haired kitsune was joining the fray. "Hiiii~!" she sang her greeting. "I have seven boyfriends!" she announced, as Amelia immediately ran over to her. "Really! That's amazing! How are you so talented?" she inquired. "Well~ I'm just naturally charming~"

RJ:: Yon kitsune

(Link: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/picture.php...g/bbs/picture.php?albumid=693&pictureid=10254

PawnRenegade: (Tasty)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

PawnRenegade: "Oh, then I may enroll Amelia then once we've seen Venice tomorrow, if that's okay of course," Charlotte let out an exasperated sigh as the kitsune and Amelia began gossiping, though otherwise didn't make a move to stop her amazonian.

RJ: "Very well." Fio nodded, as the other two began talking about cock sizes, the kitsune using a hand gesture to show Amelia a cock size of about fifteen inches that she has among her men. Amelia seemed to honor the kitsune for that.

PawnRenegade: "Well, it's been a pleasure meeting you, Fio," Charlotte said, turning to Fio again after watching Amelia and the kitsune for a moment. "I'll be sure to visit your dojo soon. Bye." Waving goodbye to Fio Charlotte made her way back to Amelia. "Having fun?"

RJ: "She says she'll let me play with one of her boyfriends!" Amelia announced.

PawnRenegade: "Sounds like you've made a new friend then," Charlotte smiled at the two of them, happy that Amelia had found a new friend. "Just try to not wear them out, okay?"

RJ: "Okay!" Amelia grinned, before running over to Charlotte.

PawnRenegade: "Come on then, time to head home," Taking Amelia by the hand Charlotte made to head back to the ranch. "We've got to be well rested before if we're to see Venice tomorrow. And you better keep still in bed."

RJ: "Can I sleep with you?" she inquired.

PawnRenegade: "Yes, there's only one bed after all," Charlotte laughed.

RJ: And then they went home to bed so that sunday could begin.

RJ: And then it was sunday, a new daaaaaay!

PawnRenegade: Charlotte stirred in her sleep, the sun's rays pouring through her window warmed her up as she slowly woke up. Rubbing the sleep out of her eyes the young rancher sat up, yawned loudly and put on her glasses. "Come on missy, time to wake up," Nudging Amelia awake Charlotte got out of bed and began to dress.

RJ: Amelia jumped from the covers, suddenly wide awake. "Yaaaaaay!" she cheered.

PawnRenegade: "You're awfully chipper this morning," Charlotte smiled at the energetic mamono as she did up her shirt and slid on her vest. "Excited to see what Venice has planned for us?"

RJ: "Yeah! Yeah!" she cheered. "I hope I get to fight a cute man! Then I can share him with you!"

PawnRenegade: "Feel free to keep him all to yourself," Charlotte chuckled, already used to Amelia's constant suggestion of finding a man for the rancher. "Alright, are you ready to go?"

RJ: "Nope! I'll share!" she replied. "Yeah, let's go!"

PawnRenegade: Sighing, Charlotte took Amelia by the hand and headed out of their home, intending on making their way to Venice's ranch if she wasn't already waiting for them.

RJ: Venice was indeed already waiting for them.

RJ: "Greetings!" she announced.

PawnRenegade: "Good morning," Charlotte greeted the more experienced rancher, stifling a yawn as the two of them left the house and walked up to Venice.

RJ: "Are you ready for your assignment?" Venice inquired. "There is a particular mamono that is causing a bit of havok, but just a bit. It seems she is playful, although she claims to have evil intentions."

PawnRenegade: "A playful mamono? I'm sure she'll be no trouble for Amelia," Charlotte petted her mamono on the head. "And yes, we are ready."

RJ: "Good! Then, follow me please..." then, they went on a bit of a trip some ways out of the Rancher district. "Out in the wilderness is a cave, exactly East from here. Find that cave, and defeat the trouble maker within." she instructed. "Beware, she's rather aggressive."

PawnRenegade: Charlotte walked just behind Venice as they made their trek from her ranch and out into the wilds, keeping silent the whole journey. "In a cave, huh?" A brief flicker of confusion appeared on the young woman's face. "Well, it may make fighting a little more difficult, but hopefully we'll manage."

RJ: "Don't worry." Venice said encouragingly. "Just take the fight seriously."

PawnRenegade: "Oh we will, you don't have to worry about that," Charlotte then bowed to Venice, bidding her goodbye and headed east towards the cave where the dangerous mamono was supposed to live.

RJ: Venice waved them off, before she and Amelia found a small cave with a sign in front that read, "Heroes Beware!"

PawnRenegade: "Hmm, what do you think, Amelia? This sign doesn't look all that imposing," Charlotte eyed the sign up for a moment, dubious about its claim before shrugging. "I guess it doesn't matter either way, we're here for the mission and there's no turning back now. Though... I do wonder what we'll be facing." Taking the lead, though only by a pace or two, Charlotte entered the cave cautiously, looking around to see if she could spot any tell tale signs for danger ahead.

RJ: Walking into the cave, Charlotte found it to be quite dark. With Amelia at her side, seeming ready to start swinging her oversized blade around, they suddenly heard a youthful girl's voice giggling in a wicked way. "Hee-hee-hee! Are you fools ones who would dare venture into this darkness? I don't know who you think you are, but I hope you're ready... To face, and be torn apart by the most devastating and catastrophic abomination of your life!" she shouted, a seven foot tall form visible in the darkness. "I am the fear! I am the dread! I am the disaster! I am the calamity! And most of all, I am...!" the darkness of the room faded suddenly, like black clouds of scentless evil. "She who sunk the world into blazing chaos, the Final Weapon, DESCO!!!"

(Link:

PawnRenegade: "D-dammit, walked right into an ambush," Frozen with fear at the sight of the massive shadow and imposing voice, all Charlotte could do was listen as the mamono made her entrance. "Amelia, get ready. I think we're about to be attacked." Though as the darkness faded and the owner of the voice was revealed Charlotte found it difficult to suppress a chuckle at the cuteness of the woman standing before them. "Okay, she doesn't look as bad as I thought she was going to be, but be on your guard anyway." The young rancher commanded, her posture relaxing somewhat now that she had seen who they were dealing with.

RJ: "Doesn't look as bad!?" the girl replied. "Desco is a final boss! Tremble in fear, foolish heroes!"

RJ: "Desco attack!" the girl announced, sounding angry. "Amelia attack too!" the amazoness replied, before Desco suddenly began to gather power to her, enough power to make the whole room feel heavy.

RJ: Amelia: 108 / 108
Guts: 0

Desco: 420 / 420

PawnRenegade: Charlotte frowned as she felt the air in the cavern grow heavy, Desco's power apparently much bigger than her cutesy appearance would suggest. "Be careful, Amelia. We don't know what we're up against here. I've yet to see a mamono like her mentioned in any of the text books I've studied."

PawnRenegade: [Wait and see.]

RJ: Amelia went about building her confidence and finding out a way to strike the enemy, before Desco suddenly launched her tentacles at Amelia, which sought to grab the amazoness. "Go!" Desco shouted.

RJ: Amelia barely dodged the attack!

Guts: 56

RJ: (Correction, Amelia has 44 guts available)

PawnRenegade: "Alright, nice dodge there, Amelia. How about we even the odds a little, yes? Let's see how she can handle a little cuteness, but try to not let her get the better of you."

PawnRenegade: [Giggle, play it safe!]

RJ: Giggling at Desco, Amelia gave a cute expression!

RJ: "Do not make fun of Desco!" It didn't work on Desco!

Guts: 32

PawnRenegade: "Try again, Amelia! But this time put more feeling into it!" Charlotte called out excitedly, hoping she could win Desco over with cuteness. It was an unorthodox strategy, but Desco appeared to be a pretty young mamono despite whatever claims she tried to make, and so perhaps could be swayed by a cute display.

PawnRenegade: [Combo chain Giggle x2]

RJ: Giggling a lot at Desco, a blush formed on the 'weapons' cheeks, before Desco began to flail her tentacles at Amelia. "Stop laughing at Desco!!" she demanded.

RJ: Did not work on Desco!

Guts: 8

PawnRenegade: "Darn, that didn't work. Okay Amelia, give yourself a rest, but keep an eye out for any new attack patterns."

PawnRenegade: [Wait and see!]

RJ: "Desco will make you pay for making fun of her!" Desco announced, before rushing at Amelia with her tentacles.

RJ: "Guh!" Amelia winced as a pair of tentacled dived in, and slammed into her stomach, knocking her onto her back. Amelia took 24 damage!

RJ: Amelia: 84 / 108
Guts: 38

PawnRenegade: Charlotte visibly winced as she watched Desco drive a set of tentacles into Amelia's stomach, the young amazoness lifted off her feet and into the air before being sent flying backwards, landing flat on her back. "Hm, okay... this isn't working out quite how I was expecting. But... she did seem to be getting flustered. Perhaps we should try it again?"

PawnRenegade: [Combo chain Giggle x2]

RJ: Raising back up to her feet as Desco moved in to continue the assault, suddenly Amelia hugged Desco, giggling lightly despite the pain from before, as if it was nothing to her. "W-why are you hugging Desco!?" she stuttered. "D-Desco... Desco is..." Desco blushed.

RJ: Desco has become Happy!

RJ: Like that, Amelia pushed Desco down, the tentacle wielding girl's squirming limbs flailing about as hearts began to float from where they were, Desco's tentacles hiding a lot of what was happening. "W-what are you doing to Desco? W-wawawa!" she cried out. "S-stop! N-no! That tickles Desco! No, don't kiss!" she pleaded.

RJ: Rising up, Amelia had a happy blush, leaving a rather worn out Desco on the ground, with several marks on her body where she was kissed by Amelia. Desco took 84 damage!

RJ: Rising up, Desco had a furious blush. "D-Desco... Will make you pay for that!"

RJ: Desco recovered from being Happy!

RJ: Amelia: 84 / 108
Guts: 14

Desco: 336 / 420

PawnRenegade: A furious red blush appeared over Charlotte's face as Amelia jumped onto and proceeded to molest the helpless mamono, the scene sending wild thoughts through the young ranchers mind. "T-that's definitely one way to go about it, I guess..." Charlotte paused for a moment, still unsure of what to do. Getting Desco all flustered seemed like the way to go, but that didn't seem entirely reliable. "Okay, have a break for now, but keep on your guard."

PawnRenegade: [Wait and see!]

RJ: "Desco will perform her ultimate move! Get ready for Desco!" the girl announced, gathering power to herself.

PawnRenegade: "U-ultimate move?" A panicked expression appeared on Charlotte's face, wondering what this attack could be. "Right, okay, a change of tactics. You need to get out of the way, now!"

PawnRenegade: [Get out of the way!]

RJ: Amelia made a wide leap, more than doubling her ability to dodge with such a desperate move!

RJ: "You can't escape Desco!" the girl announced, before suddenly all of her tentacles grew in side, and came crashing down on Amelia!

RJ: Critical hit! Amelia is severely damaged for 63 Life!

RJ: Amelia: 21 / 108

Desco: 336 / 420

PawnRenegade: "Dammit, this isn't good," Charlotte's brow furrowed in concentration as she watched as Amelia was pummeled with the massive tentacles, her young form taking a vicious beating. "Back off for now, recover your strength. I've got a plan." Charlotte instructed her mamono before turning her attention to Desco. "Desco, why are you fighting? We've not shown any outward attempt at wanting to hurt you, and thus far I've tried everything in my power to bring this battle to an end without having to physically hurt you. Is there a reason you feel the need to run amok and cause trouble?"

PawnRenegade: [Play it safe!]

RJ: "Desco was created to destroy heroes." she answered simply. "Desco will obey her orders, and be a final boss!"

PawnRenegade: "But we're not heroes. I'm a recently graduated rancher and Amelia is my first mamono. And created? By whom?" Desco mentioning being created piqued Charlotte's interest. She'd always had idle thoughts about whether it was possible to create your own unique mamono, and here stood one such possible case.

RJ: "By daddy." she answered. "And... You're not heroes? But Desco is only supposed to fight heroes. If you're not heroes, then why are you here?"

PawnRenegade: "Your father? Who is your father? And what kind of father would leave their child in a cave?" Charlotte was shocked to hear that her father had seemingly abandoned his child in this cave on the ambiguous instructions of 'killing heroes'. "And no, we are not. But we were sent here as a mission to prove ourselves as newly appointed ranchers. We didn't come here to slay you, we're here simply to prove we're good enough to be recognised as ranchers."

RJ: "Desco doesn't know who my father is. Desco never saw him good behind the glass." she replied. "But, Desco will have to defeat you all the same!"

PawnRenegade: Charlotte started to panic again, the situation was quickly turning for the worse again with no hope of saving it should she let it fall completely. "You... you don't know who your father is? Then why even follow this order? You could just leave this cave and live whatever life you choose, and then you wouldn't have people trying to hunt you down all the time. Or perhaps..." An idea quickly formed in the young ranchers mind, and while she was unsure it would work she thought it was best to go with it just in case. "...you'd want to join with us? As I said before, I'd rather avoid hurting you, and Amelia isn't in any fit state to fight for much longer. And even if you do defeat us now, who's to say someone much stronger won't come along to kill you? What if they succeed? Then you'd have spent all your life in this cave, not knowing who put you here or for what purpose. With us you'd definitely have a better life."

RJ: "Desco's dream is to fight a strong hero and defeat them!" Desco replied simply. "Besides, giving up now when Desco is winning would make Desco seem weak."

PawnRenegade: "I could... help you with that dream if you'd let me,"

RJ: "Are you trying to talk Desco out of beating you? Desco is strong enough without your help!" she announced, before going on the offensive.

PawnRenegade: "N-no, what I'm saying is, with the help of a rancher you could become so much stronger. And rising in the ranks of the tournaments means you'd get plenty of chances to face more powerful opponents. And who knows, we could go out hero hunting if you wanted to."

RJ: "Desco is already hero hunting!" she announces, extending her tentacles and flicking them at Charlotte's breasts, making them bounce.

PawnRenegade: Charlotte winced and barely suppressed a moan as the tentacles flicked her large chest, the tips of the appendages teasing against her sensitive nipples under the fabric of her clothing. "I-I mean, sure, you're fighting heroes now. B-but, you'd be able to fight even stronger heroes with me as you get stronger. You would like to get stronger, wouldn't you? I m-mean, even stronger than you are now? And you'd have us for company, so you wouldn't have to be alone all the time."

RJ: "You sound kinda weak." Desco replied. "Why would Desco want to hang out with a bunch of weaklings that should be Desco's minions?"

PawnRenegade: "Well, we all have to start somewhere, right? I may only have just started out as a rancher, but I intend on rising up quickly in both ranks and as a scientist. And I believe the two of us could benefit from partnering up; you by getting stronger and realising your full potential, and myself by learning from you. I'll admit, you do appear to be a very unique mamono. I've never seen anything mentioned about your species before and it would be a shame to pass up an opportunity to study you. But don't get me wrong, I would like us to become friends as well. And I'm sure Amelia would love to have you join us, the two of you could even spar with each other."

RJ: "Then let's continue sparring! Winner is the strongest!" Desco announced. "Though, really, Desco thinks you are trying to talk your way out of losing."

PawnRenegade: "Honestly? Winning doesn't really concern me now that I've found out who our opponent is, simply being able to study and converse with you now is enough for me, the battle is just for Amelia. But, if you truly want to fight then alright, I guess we can continue. On the condition that you join us afterwards."

RJ: "Desco will decide if she wants to join you!" she announced.

PawnRenegade: "Hmph, fine," Seeing that Desco won't be persuaded any further Charlotte prepared herself to fight once more. "It looks like it can't be helped now, Amelia. Show Desco what you're made of."

PawnRenegade: [Clumsy Swing, get brave.]

RJ: "I'll do my best!" Amelia said, though she seemed in a little pain, with some bruises on her body.

RJ: "Desco will do the same! Prepare for annihilation!"

RJ: Desco attacked first! Her tentacle flew towards Amelia!

RJ: Amelia managed to dodge it!

RJ: Amelia swung her blade wide, and hit Desco's side sharply!

RJ: Critical hit! Desco received 54 damage!

RJ: Knocked back, Desco seemed to be reeling from her first wound. "O-ow... That hurt." Desco complained. "What have we here? It seems those two girls are in need of aid from heroes!" announced a man's voice from the entrance of the cave. Suddenly, a blast of light fired at Desco like a beam, hitting Desco for 145 damage! Then, a man in heavy armor charged, holding a unique looking blade, which he used to cut Desco wide as she was reeling from the previous blast, dealing 124 damage!

PawnRenegade: A wide smile appeared on Charlotte's face as Amelia's attack connected with the tentacled mamono, appearing to have caused a fair bit of damage to Desco. "Good job, Amelia!" Though as she was about to issue another order to her mamono Charlotte's attention was drawn to the entrance of the cave, where two men were standing. The young rancher barely had enough time to dodge the beam fired by the first man as he launched an attack at Desco, which was quickly followed up by a charing attack by his comrade. "Hey, what the hell are you two doing?" Charlotte shouted out at the two of them, throwing herself between the men and Desco, shielding the 'weapon' with her body. "She's not a threat, she's with me. We were just sparring. Get away from here before I report you both to Venice and the IMA authorities." Charlotte glared at the men that had intruded on her mission.

RJ: "On the contrary, that girl there is what's been bothering the people and antagonizing heroes into coming to fight her." said a woman's voice, as a girl came in, holding a wand, the one who fired the beam from before, not a man. "Well, the girl's terms were that if she's defeated, then she won't bother anyone anymore. So, caio." the man followed up, before they both went to leave.

RJ: "D-Desco.... Desco... Was so easily beaten... By those heroes..." Desco whimpered from the ground.

PawnRenegade: Charlotte watched as the two of them left, glaring at them until it was only the three of them in the cavern. Alone once more Charlotte turned to face the injured mamono and knelt in front of Desco, a sympathetic expression on her face. "Now do you see what I mean? If you come with me you can have your revenge on them eventually once you've gotten stronger."

RJ: "Ah..." Desco gestured, before suddenly bursting into tears. "Desco lost! Desco's sole purpose was to defeat heroes, and she lost!"

PawnRenegade: "N-no, don't cry, it'll be alright," Charlotte looked on in shock for a second as Desco suddenly burst into tears before throwing her arms around the mamono's shoulders and pulling her into a hug.

RJ: Charlotte found herself glomped by all her tentacles and pulled to the ground as Desco returned the embrace. "Waaaaaaah!" she cried. "She was stronger than I expected, sorry about that." Venice said, suddenly coming in. "She doesn't seem to be of this world. Be careful with her, Charlotte."

PawnRenegade: Letting out a cry of surprise as the tentacles wrap around her body Charlotte looked up as she heard Venice's voice, barely able to see the experienced rancher as Desco clung to her. "V-Venice! Y-you have nothing to apologise for, it was a perfect opportunity to see how well Amelia and myself work as a team. And we've managed to get a new friend, so it worked out well." At Vanice's suggestion Charlotte nodded. "Of course, I'll make sure of it."

RJ: "Interesting... Well, take care of her. I imagine that someone like her will attract others from similar worlds, since ours has become like a market place for otherworldly individuals." Venice giggled. And as Desco cried, she clung to Charlotte. "Desco... Will Desco ever be able to beat those heroes...?"

"I don't exactly encourage beating up those who try to help out around here... Though I'm sure you two can do your own thing provided you both agree to it." Venice said cautiously.

PawnRenegade: "Other worlds?" Charlotte asked, wondering what Venice meant by that, content with letting Desco cling to her for a while longer. "And well... it probably won't happen right away, so you won't have to worry about Desco fighting heroes so soon."

RJ: "Just don't do anything that would be bad." Venice said calmly. "If you need nothing else from me, I'll be off."

PawnRenegade: "Don't worry, we won't," With Venice on her way home Charlotte bid her goodbye from the floor, watching the older rancher until she had left Charlotte's vision. "Okay okay, let's get up now, yes? It's time to head home."

RJ: "Home...?" Desco inquired, still looking rather wet around her eyes.

PawnRenegade: "Yes, home. Our ranch," Charlotte replied, a soft smile pulling at the corners of her mouth. "It's your home as well now."

RJ: "... But..." Desco lowered her head. "Desco is too weak to be a final boss... She can't be anything else..."

PawnRenegade: "Then we'll train you up and have you participate in tournament battles until you're strong enough to be considered a final boss."

RJ: "... Will Desco be feared by all?" she asked, sounding remotely hopeful.

PawnRenegade: "If you do well enough then I don't see why you won't be feared by all. I'm not going to lie, it will take a lot of work, but if you truly want to be feared then it'll be worth it."

RJ: Suddenly, Desco smiled, propping herself up high on her tentacles. "Okay! Desco will do her best!" she announced.

RJ: (Desco has joined the party! Roster updated.)

PawnRenegade: Charlotte climbed to her feet and placed a hand on Desco's head, ruffling the mamono's hair. "I'm glad to hear it. Now, let's head back home."

RJ: "Okay, big sis!" Desco announced, calling Charlotte her big sis. Then, they all went home.