What's new

Illyasviel's Ranch [GMed by Armacalic]

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Illyasviel's Ranch [GMed by Armacalic]

"This becoming more trouble than its pribably really worth now, Silvie...." Illya muttered out to her doll as she saw the sea of people cluttering up the shop now and no sign of the old man. "Why were following him in the first place again...?" she wondered out loud, before merely shrugging and summoning her will to venture asking the bunny a question, "Excuse me miss, but I was wondering if you could direct me to Saphirette's Den of Carnal Desire, or Aunt Verde's shop? It would be enough for you to write down on a piece of paper please?" Rather te rabbit obliged or not, she would turn back around to the front of the shop and watch for any sign of Claus.

OP
Armacalic

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Illyasviel's Ranch [GMed by Armacalic]

The wererabbit let out a low growl, as if the very idea of dealing with Ilya for the moment repulsive, but she did as asked, scribbling a couple notes in a piece of paper. “Here, now get out. I’m done serving as a fucking map for people to find those places.” Her words filled with hatred, and her face twisted in a somewhat diabolical fashion as she shoved the piece of paper on the counter. Seems she’d been asked one too many times to point people at those two places.

If Ilya decided to approach the currently demon-faced bunny girl and take the piece of paper, she would notice a very clear and beautiful writing telling her were to go, and she would be lead there without a single problem. Unless she wanted to keep waiting, although it seemed there less and less point to waiting in that store.