OOC thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OOC thread

No, if you had failed I would have already covered the room in Eric bits. Unless you would like to fail in which case feel free to cover the room in Eric bits yourself.

Comment

Odd question for Oamp, but here goes. How much of a difference would there have been between the Anglo-saxons of England and the Saxons of Germany? I know the Anglos adopted Christianity sooner than the Germans but would they have still been similar in culture at say the time of charlemagne?

Comment

I'll admit, that's pretty far from any of my expertise, but that said I'm fairly confident that the Anglos adopted a lot of native ways fairly quickly. I couldn't give anything more specific than "there were definitely some differences". I think among the very upper classes and people with more education you'd probably see more similarities though.

Comment

Makes sense to me, I didn't honestly expect you to be an expert on the difference between the multitude of Germanic peoples after all. It was more out of simple curiosity as well so I don't mind the vague answer.

Comment

Just dropping by to say I haven't turned into Linemarvin on you guys, just been insanely busy with other stuff and things as of late is all. Hopefully it will all calm down before long though.

Comment

Don't worry Ronny, yers ain't the only one. Thanks for the update though!
              sigpic
              Spoiler

Dominion's Chain|Tales From Sin Check them out. A collection of my stories ranging from erotica and fantasy, to sci-fi and action.
              Dominion's Chain Twitter|Blood Knight Chronicles

Comment

Invading to drop this here, since I figured you guys might get the most out of it.

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/v...ire_Masquerade

Humble bundle on VtM books. Mostly 3rd edition.
                Behold my mighty dragons! (And help them grow!)
                While you're at it, click here for boobies.
                Help Unlock the Sexy spider lady
                You know your movie is in trouble when Sean Connery in a wedding dress is the least silly thing about it.
                Can someone please explain to me why there are 122 stories for PONG on ff.net?

Comment

Working...
                X