What's new

Sweet Sacrifice (Ariadne)

OP
dmronny

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Sweet Sacrifice (Ariadne)

The prince smiled as she moved closer her head slowly nodding as she looked at her young companion. "Yes, I think my name would work well enough. It's not like the mortals at the gathering will know me by name after all. I doubt if they get to church all that often, anyways."

The prince's head tilted just a bit as her smile deepened and she nodded once more. "I would be delighted if you would pick a dress out for me, something regal yet alluring."

Her eyes continued to remain fixed on Ariadne as she chose a dress from the wardrobe. The prince's body hovering very closely to her own as she nodded and spoke as from experience. "In my experience, the world would be a much better place if more women were allowed to rule. At least the one's who were born to it like your Anna, though there is always the occasional peasant who deserves better in life. Still you might be surprised by what can be accomplished within a puppet's shadow."

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Oh I agree. Like Cicero said, the aim of justice is to give every man his due. However, women are given nothing apart from what we take for ourselves," Ariadne said with a hint of resentment in her voice before she stopped and brushed her fingers against the orthodox cross she wore around her neck. "I simply cannot believe that God intended half of humanity to live a life of dull servitude when all evidence points to the contrary."

"Ah here we are!" Ariadne suddenly brightened when she found what she was looking for among the fine clothing in the wardrobe. She stopped and pulled out a black velvet dress with an intricate red design from the bust to the floor.

"I think you shall look irresistible in this," the Salubri giggled as she pulled it out and held it up for the Prince to examine. "What do you think?"

OP
dmronny

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

"Mmmm, two of my favorite colors and simply perfect for the gathering we'll be attending. Now we'll just need to get you into something equally irresistable for the party, first things first though." Maloosha said as she eyed the gown chosen for her with a devilish grin on her face.

The grin just seemed to grow wider as she set her gown to the side before reaching up and softly brushing a hand up Ariadne's arm until it had reached her shoulder. Ariadne could not help but notice the grin and the touch of the prince's skin against her own, when she suddenly felt her dress being unfastened. She only had a few seconds to catch her dress or she would soon be standing as naked as the prince, who continued to smile as she said.

"I find it a shame at times to realize what the world has become, when you think of some of the great women who have ruled before. You would have simply loved to have met Theodora, a shame she was taken before her appointed time. Perhaps your own sacrifice will see your own pupil rise to the same heights though."