What's new

Furain an taoigh a thig, greas an taoigh tha falbh. (Ceit)

OP
dmronny

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Furain an taoigh a thig, greas an taoigh tha falbh. (Ceit)

Brighde's eyes remained fixed on her new lover's even as she squirmed at the feeling of Ceit's hand sliding down her stomach. One of her fingers brushed across a nipple as a slight moan escaped her lips. The same lips that hovered a mere inch away from Ceit's own, almost as though Brighde were teasing her.

Brighde's bare leg slid up along the outside of Ceit's, even as she felt the hand continue to slide further down between her thighs. Her body practically trembled and her breath came in short gasps as she eagerly awaited her lover's next move.

Last edited:

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The sliding of wet skin against skin helping to banish the cold, the sensation of a slick wetness on her fingers making Ceit press herself impossibly close, her lips brushing against Brighde's, teasing a kiss, breath wafting between the two.

Slowly, fingers curling, Ceit let herself ease inside the guide. Let herself feel the heat pressing down upon her digits. She let herself kiss the woman beneath her, tasting rain wet lips, the softness against her own as her fingers began to push, in and out. A gentle sliding within.

OP
dmronny

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Brighde's soft gasps of breath turned into a deep throaty moan as Ceit's fingers slid inside her wetness. She could no longer control her shaking body as her lips pressed greedily against Ceit's her tongue flooding into her lover's mouth. Her body flushed as she pushed back against her lover's body, until the warmth of their bodies seemed to meld together.

Ceit felt a stitch pop loose on her pants near where the knee was torn. Then another and another as the beautiful fox girl writhing beneath her, worked her sharp nails along the side of her leg.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Fingers slowly working away between Brighde's thighs, pushing and curling inside the heat of her loins, Ceit let her tongue dance and swirl with her lover's. She made no resistance as damp cloth was slowly peeled away from her legs, the tears spreading open more and more to let the fox beneath her have as much access as she did right now.

Rain pattered across the newly exposed skin, dirt and grass rubbing against her body as she let her lips caress the other woman's, breasts pushing together, as her thumb twisted upwards. Gently pressing against the clitoris of her lover.

OP
dmronny

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Ceit could feel her lover tremble more and more as her fingers continued their work. Her thumb sent a lustful moan from Brighde's throat as their tongues continued to dance. Ceit felt another hand slide down to tear at what was left of her pants, the sharp nails of the fox beneath her making short work of the cloth.

Their hard nipples brushed against one another with each movement, as one of Brighde's fingers brushed against Ceit's clitoris on it's journey downward. The finger slowly worked it's way down softly rubbing until finally it slid within and began to push and curl at the same pace as Ceit's own fingers.

After a few minutes of this Ceit felt her lover tighten up as her back arched off the rain slick ground. A throaty groan of ecstasy escaped her lips as her own fingers picked up their pace, her free hand finding it's way to rub at Ceit's clitoris as her body relaxed back to the ground trembling.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Ceit felt her hips moving, grinding down on the fingers pleasuring between her slick thighs. She felt the moan as much as heard it, pouring into her mouth before she broke the kiss, letting her lips trail over Bridhde's jaw and neck, tasting the woman, taking now that she had given.

Holding her close, the heat, the intimacy, the pure carnality of the moment in the rain, all boiled through Ceiteag. The young woman moaning into the skin beneath her lips as she felt it all washing over her, a wave of pleasure that had her clenching on fingers and taking her to heights of ecstasy.

When she came down, panting and sweaty, she slowly eased her hand from between her lover's legs, and wrapped it around the fox girl, holding close to her, lips still gently kissing, not entirely willing to let the moment wither and die so easily.

Laying there, with Bridhde, she smiled, nuzzling the woman. "I'll need new pants," she said after a moment with a gentle laugh.

OP
dmronny

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Brighde's rapid breathing eased as her lover finally slid down into a sweat slicked embrace. Her own hands slid back to gently hold her lover while gazing into the rainy sky before she slid her head over. Resting her forehead gently against Ceit's her eye's shined brightly as a content grin spread across her face.

At Ceit's comment about pants she made a playful scowl and with a giggle said. "If you want. I found them a little too restrictive for my tastes."

Still she made no move to leave the position where they lay, a contented sigh came from her lips as she added. "At least you're warm now."

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

"Very much so," Ceit said smiling, holding herself close to the woman, scent of sex wafting across them both as rain gently washed away the sweat that shimmered on their skin. Leaning forward she kissed Brighde's forehead, letting her lips rest there a few moments before breaking away, and slowly, carefully, getting to her feet.

"We should keep moving though. Maybe, when night falls, we can do this again," Ceit said with a smile that held a much stronger desire than 'maybe'. Taking her wraps from before, she started to roll them over her hips and thighs, making a short little skirt for herself, before moving for the tree.

OP
dmronny

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Brighde continued to lay on the ground while Ceit got up and fashioned a skirt from the remains of her clothing. At first she gave a pouty smile at the thought of continuing their trip, but it quickly turned to a smile at the mention of doing it again later.

"Alright you managed to convince me," she said as she stood and arched her back to stretch. She combed her hands back through her wet hair to get it out of hers, before giving her body a quick shake. She smiled as they restarted their journey, though Ceit sensed that her companion seemed worried about something.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Despite the aches that still plagued her, Ceit felt worlds better as they journeyed back from whence they came. Towards the cave where Sileas waited. The woman in the cave's final words began to play again and again in Ceit's mind. Like a skald that only knew one song and still played all night.

The woman had been human once, or so she said. And Sileas changed that. Made her one of the fae? Though, Ceit was strongly starting to think that something else was afoot. She glanced at her companion and lover, and smiled, enjoying the movement of muscles beneath smooth skin as they crested hills and slid between trees. But what was she? She certainly wasn't human. Was she fae? Or something else as well?

Ceiteag had stumbled into an entirely new world here, and she wasn't sure if she could slip off this path. Or, if she even wanted to. A chance to defend her home against threats looming larger than bandits or vikings. A chance to defend the old Gods of this land from being wiped away by the White Christ and his followers. But what of the cost?

"Sileas. She's not of the fae, is she?" Ceit said, glancing to Brighde, taking comfort in her lover's form. She still felt the heat lingering in her flesh. Still tasted the sweat on her tongue. It was time though, to give voice to doubts and questions.

OP
dmronny

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

The rainy weather seemed to match Ceit's thoughtful mood as they traveled through the forested hills and dales towards her home. The going seemed much smoother this time, and her companion seemed to be taking a much slower pace in human form. Though she was unsure if she simply was not hurrying or perhaps Brighde was in a thoughtful mood as well.

Brighde seemed to take a moment to respond before shaking her head as though to clear her own thoughts. She stopped and turned with a smile on her face before shaking her head in the negative. She seemed a bit apprehensive as said.

"No, she's not fae...She's a... she's...Maybe I could take the sapling back to Sileas and the other guardians. They would certainly believe me if I told them you hadn't survived...and then...we could run away...together. I don't want you to become like them."

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

At this, Ceit tilted her head, coming to a stop just a pace from Brighde. With water gently running from wet bangs and over her face, Ceit looked around her a moment. At the woods, the dales. Then she looked back to Brighde.

"I cannot live with such a lie. As much as I might come to regret it. On top of that, I wouldn't wish you to be taken in my place," Ceit said, never taking her eyes from the other woman. Her beauty. She stepped closer again, leaning her forehead gently to her lover's own, the sapling between them. She breathed in her scent, diluted only slightly by the rain they were so close. Felt her heat.

"Please... tell me what I am to become," she said softly, a little fearfully.

Last edited:
OP
dmronny

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Brighde's smile faded a bit as her own bright eyes caught sight of Ceit's. She almost looked like she wanted to simply run away and be done with things, though she couldn't. Her voice cracked a bit as she softly said.

"I can't be certain but with only Sileas and Annag remaining, you'll be the third of their circle. There are always three guardians you see, and you just destroyed the third...I don't really know what to call them other than the lhiannan, though they aren't of the fae...They are undying, kept alive by the blood of mortals."

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

"The Leannan sith?" Ceit said blinking. Did Brighde mean something else, or were legends of her people not as she believed. She kissed her lover's head gently, and held her lips there a few moments.

"Sileas did not seem that interested in being a lover," Ceit said with a small laugh, trying to stilt some humour into the situation. She let herself slowly separate from Brighde and looked in their direction of travel.

"Whatever happens. Whatever I become, we need not leave one another," Ceit said, and took the first step forwards.

Last edited:
OP
dmronny

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Brighde seemed happy at Ceit's saying they could be together but she still seemed a bit less happier than she had been. Ceit could hear the pretty vixen sigh as she gave a bit of a forced giggle before saying.

"You might be surprised to learn how far off a lot of human myths are, I remember learning them from my fa back...back before I discovered that not everything is as it seems. I expected to go through changes as I grew but I didn't quite expect that I was a werefox...Maybe we just have to accept our fates."

Brighde seemed to cheer a little as they continued on towards whatever that fate may be.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

"Destiny is all," Ceit said, something she'd heard her own father say a few times. Usually after something bad had happened to the village. And now she knew what Brighde was as well. She'd never heard the term before, but she didn't question it. The world was full of much more magic and mystery than even she could have believed.

How might a Christian react to discovering these things? Perhaps not as much ready acceptance.

"What I've seen and heard these past few days, I don't think I'd be that surprised anymore," Ceit said as she continued forward, always forward. Towards whatever awaited her.

OP
dmronny

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

"I suppose we'll just have to hope that destiny is in a kind mood for once, or at least that she won't be so fickle as she normally is." Brighde said as she continued to lead the way onward through the rain. Ceit's companion seemed happier or perhaps she just knew that there was little she could do to sway her lover from their present course.

After a few more hours of travel Ceit began to feel the effects of fatigue and her wounds take their toll. It was difficult to tell the time without the sun though she knew it was late. Brighde seemed to sense that it was time to stop and rest and turned to say. "I doubt if there are any dry spots but we should be able to risk a fire tonight. If not we already know a way to keep warm."

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

"There's always both," Ceit said, nearly falling as she slumped to the ground, her eyelids struggling to stay up. Tired and hurting she stared straight ahead a few moments, before shaking her head.

"I can help with the fire."

OP
dmronny

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Brighde's grin grew to almost a mile wide as she looked around the area, before saying. "Looks good enough to me, but before we get to comfortable I need to go and find something better to eat. I haven't eaten cooked food in close to twenty years and it's just not as satisfying as something I caught myself. I'll be back soon."

Ceit watched as her companion went bounding off into the underbrush, the red tail the last thing she saw before losing her in the underbrush. It didn't take long for Ceit to gather enough wood and before long she was sitting comfortably before a blazing campfire.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It didn't take long, but each movement was painful. A push to keep going despite the end being so near. Soon she could just lay down, though she knew she wouldn't be putting this behind her.

Striking the flint and blowing the embers into a roaring fire was the easiest bit, before she sat back, examining her food stores. She didn't have much, just a last slice of jerky. Hopefully Brighde's hunt went well.

Chewing on the jerky, Ceit stared into the crackling fire, arm wrapped around the sapling with the hand upon the hilt of her sword.