Maiko's Game - Out of Character and General Chat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Maiko's Game - Out of Character and General Chat

This sunday being father‘s day, it‘s all hands on deck at work. I will try to show up to game as soon. As. I can, but it‘s a safer bet to assume that i‘ll be missing out this weekend.
    Spoiler

Comment

And that family thing I mentioned a few weeks back seems to be happening this Sunday anyway. Could probably be back 2-3 hours after our usual start, or we could just put it off this week.

Comment

derp
        Spoiler

Comment

Shrike has become William Shatner. Also, if we're gonna be sans a GM and missing a person, it might be better to cancel, but it's really up to you maiko. Do you think you'll be up to game after your family thing?
          sigpic
          Spoiler

Moar Pics for characters and stuff

Comment

I swear to god, i am going to murder the next peprsn that makes fun of my inability to afford phonerepair. >.<
            Spoiler

Comment

Well, checked with family and it looks like we'll be done before the game time, so assume it's still on this week. Tass will be running Zurui for the fight I take it?

Comment

Originally posted by maikochan View Post
                Tass will be ramming Zurui for the fight I take it?
                Yeeessssss
                Spoiler

Comment

So... it sucks, but something just came up that requires me to be out of town tomorrow. Sorry I couldn't provide any information beforehand, I just learned about this.

Comment

Spoiler

Comment

Okay, I should be all clear for game tomorrow. had to give a shift away, but oh well, i have too many of those anyways. XD
                      Spoiler

Comment

Alright, need to get something out here. My situation isn't really great right now. I think that, until it improves, I might put this game on hold. Might as well finish of the fight tomorrow, but after that, going to have to put this one on ice.

A little explanation as to why: When I started the game, I was working at a job I really liked. However it was a term position and ended. Now I've been struggling so much that I just can't deal with this at the moment. Hopefully things improve, but right now, it's hard for me to see that.

Comment

You can always work as my personal maid/butler and shoulder massager.

Minimum wage but I do provide free soda and pizza.
                          Spoiler

Comment

Server's Up.

Comment

And with that, the game goes on an indefinite hiatus. I have no idea currently when I'll be able to pick it up again, but I'll post any news about it here.

One thing I would like is some feedback on the game. The story/plot as you saw it, general gameplay, and as well as my GMing, anything else you can think of. I'd like to make any improvements I can, not just for the eventuality of running this game again, but for any RPs I do in the future.

Only things I can't really do anything about are dice rolls and inter-group dynamics. On the former subject though, I will be trying to come up with a luck point system for future D&D/pathfinder games to try to even out those wild rolls.

Comment

I thought the plot was interesting. It really sucks that we hardly learned anything before misfortune reared it's ugly head into your life, and even if it's a long time before you pick the game up again, I'm sure everyone will want to pick it back up again.

I can't say anything about the gameplay, because it was ruled by the dice who did not take well to us. Caused me a bit of frustration at the end as well, among other things, but that's the dice being evil. Other than that, fighting mutant muffins was amusing, and the dynamics you added to allow for clever use of our spells and skills was rather satisfying. Made my bard more successful than I thought he'd be, despite the dice.

Your GM'ing overall was very good. I'd definitely be happy to be allowed to play under you again if you'd let me. Only thing you need fix is your map making :P. But I understand why that was, because of your time constraints.

EDIT But, as for this game, I'm likely going to drop out. By no fault of your own. In general I regret most of my decisions, because of the ostracism and general dislike towards my character, on top of the lack of togetherness we had as a team. I am highly discouraged to play Nyktan further, and I highly doubt anyone will miss him.
                                Last edited by Mamono Assault Force; 29th June 2014, 23:45.
                                Spoiler

Comment

Working...
                                X