Planet of Pleasure (SIGN-UPS)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Planet of Pleasure (SIGN-UPS)

Party 1 Thread is up and live. Good Luck!

windclan

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry I'm late, haven't been checking the site much lately. Just saw the PM. I'll do my character up in the morning when I can think straight :)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Current Party 2 Formation:

Haley (Windclan), Level 1 Warrior (Mathosian)
Cathy (Catherine Bouvier(, Level 1 Assassin (Elf)

Full Character Sheets (with the info I have) will be posted soon. If you add/change anything make a notation as to what was changed so it can be added.

Last edited:
OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Motherfucking Hell ....

OK so my dumb ass forgot to mention that the shield buff skills DON'T activate on most traps. I just realized that I had never said that and that I hadn't placed them up for some reason. In addition, I need to readjust some characters KP for their races since I FORGOT to do that. I will adjust that in the next post (I'll cut the KP in half since that will add up to the same in the end) for characters who should have had that.

This is what happens when one posts when half tired and then continues off the previous post and doesn't double check shit ... It would seem my brain is still going off the OLD system and not the new one. Probably going to take a while before I get into the swing of going off the new one. My apologies to those who's characters unjustly got some extra KP, it will be addressed in short order. Also my apologies for not mentioning the shield part not working on most traps, that ironically jumped out at me while I was adding in new characters.

This said, since Plmnko also pointed out the problem with the Chantress special skill being worthless on, I shall hereby clarify something, and will make adjustments in the character creation thread for each sheet.

"Character Class Specific Skills will NOT trigger on any trap UNLESS that trap has an HP value. There are a few traps that actually are "alive" and can/have to be killed. For those traps, special skills WILL activate. On all others, such as the current Death Rift Party 1 is facing, they will not activate."

Again, my apologies for the confusion and screw-up, it would seem even I have to get adjusted to a new system, which is ironic since I'm the crazy son of a bitch that made it ...

Current Party 2 Formation:

Cathy (Catherine Bouvier), Level 1 Assassin (Elf)
#3 OPEN
#4 OPEN
#5 OPEN
#6 OPEN

Slots are open until Sunday Update. If they are not filled by then, I will randomly add in 4 "NPC's" to fill the party up. I have taken the time to create character sheets for each class, however only 8 total (1 per class ofc). Meaning potentially the same character COULD be seen in multiple groups. If I have to add NPC's, I will try to make certain the group is a balanced one with helpful classes. Feel free to request a specific class to add (other than another Warrior or Assassin).

Last edited:
Reputation score

If no one joins anymore we decided on some classes we would like to have in our group - If thats okay.

3: Sorceress
4: Amazon
5: Chantress
6: Ritualist

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

That works fine. I'll make note of that and we'll see where things stand on Sunday.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Final Party 2 Formation:

Cathy (Catherine Bouvier), Level 1 Assassin (Elf)
Maria (GM Controlled), Level 1 Sorceress (Mathosian+Elf)
Zhara Maldoran (GM Controlled), Level 1 Amazon/Ranger (Mathosian+Elf)
Miranda Cummings (GM Controlled), Level 1 Chantress (Sylvari)
Samantha Peterson (GM Controlled), Level 1 Ritualist (Human)

Group 2 is now CLOSED. I will post a thread for you folks shortly after updating Group 1's thread.

Reputation score

windclan seems to be inactive atm

so - wait? Or I don't know ... change windclans character with a NPC?

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I have sent him a PM, did so a few days ago. I just found out I will be out of state and thus offline from Wednesday until Friday at some stage, so I shall give him until Friday to return. If he has not, I will replace his character with a temporary NPC, and should he return he'll end up having his character in play with the same level and KP as the bot had. Bot will also be the same class.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I will resume the RP Friday Night or Saturday Morning when I have returned home. I will be away for the next 2-3 full days and will not have an opportunity to post.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Okay Siphon, thanks for telling us. Hope you have a safe trip to wherever it is that you're going.

This will also give me time to plan my next move.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*sigh* Alright, I am home again and will be posting an update later on today.

Catherine, looks like I'm going to have to add another NPC to your group for now, I still haven't heard back from Windclan, so idk what's going on there.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

OK since I see it coming up and I thought I mentioned it but still am seeing it anyway, let me clarify something here.

Attempts to free a team mate can ONLY be done if the number of free party members is greater than the total number of "free" enemies. IE: 1 Party member free and no enemies free = Can Attempt a Rescue. The ONLY exception to this is if the character is a Ranger, since she has a specific skill for this.

In addition, you CAN'T attack an enemy who is grappling/raping another character (again, Ranger being the only exception due to the skill she has.) For lack of a better way to describe it, consider it as if you were to fire a gun and it hit a friend as well as the enemy. Friendly fire DOES exist here folks, hence why I'm not allowing attacks on "occupied" enemies.

Just wanting to clear this up so there is no more confusion on it. Otherwise I may have to start allowing people to kill their own teammates in one shot, lol. :p

Not really, although the idea did cross my mind just to be evil originally.

darksophina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

willing to bet exams and diablo are keeping people occupied :p

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Will get to this later tonight, been a long week and weekend here, ugh.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I am officially declaring Group 2 as Dead, since no one has posted there in forever.

On a side note, Starting on August 6th I am going to begin allowing a few folks to create some solo mode characters. I am still not sure if everything is proper, but at this point I think there is enough to openly "Beta Test" solo mode. I forewarn, there may be aspects that will need adjusting, so if it seems things are really against your character it is not intentional. I never intended this to be a solo game, however due to the popularity of the request, I will try to set that up.

To make things fair, I will keep a running list on my HD of all solo mode character stats and combat logs. If in hindsight, something needs to be edited, I can simply go back, find the 'errors' and correct the math on it with the next ensuing post. For those wishing to make a solo mode character, begin your creation process now, you know where to put them.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Very interested, making sheet now and will post it in the character sheets thread in a few minutes.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Character Name:Alleyene

Character Race: Elf

Character Class: Warrior

Appearance:

Perks: Hard to Get, Slippery When Wet

Disadvantages: God! That Feels Good! (Double Teams), Orgasmic

Last edited:

darksophina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

since im predictable, same sheet, i like this character

Character Name: Sophina
Character Race: Halfling (Elf/Sylvari)
Character Class: Necromancer
Character Appearance: Sophina stands at 6'1, her genetic heritage is clearly more dominant towards her elvish side. Her shape has a slight hourglass hint to it, not being too thin and more average, her form is quite curvy due to this sporting C cup breasts. Her hair is straight shoulder length raven black and her skin colour looks slightly browned, her family always attributed this to her affinity with death and shadow magic since shes the only one in the family with it. Her face is very elven with high cheek bones and elfish pointed ears however eyes are plant green and the only hint to her dual heritage.

EDIT: only if enemies can futa themselves to rape you.
Tricky Lover: 50% chance to hold back your orgasm once per enemy. AND Orgasmic: 50% Chance to suffer multiple orgasms from the same attack (up to 3)
That doesn't phase me much: Recieve -10 Pleasure from a specific type of sex attack (Tentacle Rape) AND God that feels good!: Recieve +10 Pleasure from a specific type of sex attack (Double Teams) & reduction buffs are useless.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Character Name: Telara Kendre

Character Race: Elf

Character Class: Assassin

Appearance: Telara's pic She's 5'2" tall, dark skin, white hair, pointed elf ears, light brown eyes, E-cup breasts, and a 12 inch long two inch thick penis when fully erect with testicles underneath said member, and she still has her pussy as well.

(If I need anything else just tell me.)

Edit: Can we take perks from both perk trees if we're stating as a futa?

If so then I'm going to add in 'Hard to get' and 'Hard to keep down' for my perks, and for my disadvantages I'll take, 'Weak against tentacles' and 'Weak against pussy rape' (i.e. her dick being gripped by a pussy.)

Last edited: