What's new

Planet of Pleasure (SIGN-UPS)

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score
Re: Planet of Pleasure (SIGN-UPS)

Was yours the giant plant girl? Shame, probably pretty haha.

And yeah I have a few in the back of my mind to give a go if Lorelai starts getting a facehugger tail or something.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Lol, yeah that is probably gonna be bad for her Bloodshifter. Though you may get lucky on the rolls and not have to face any plant like traps or enemies early on so she can level up a bit. Also speaking of your character Blood, I think your pic link is broken, because when I checked it I saw no pic.

Also if Elise or Telara either one gets one of those it'll just remind me that much more of the Fallen Fairy than my mind is already imagining those enemies. Would actually be kinda cool or intriguing I think if the facehugger can actually attach itself at KP level 5 and gains partial control over your body at certain times to influence your actions, like a status ailment that you can't get rid of until you get a KP lowering potion or something, and this status ailment can be like a random burst of pleasure damage, or a total body control for a turn to prevent you from resisting rape from any source, or have a small chance of causing an instant orgasm. The thing itself wouldn't be able to cause further corruption while attached, but it can influence your character enough to cause them to get more corrupted and down that final stretch and whatnot. There is great potential in this idea I think and the amount of status ailments it could cause are numerous and some likely to be very entertaining.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Certainly doesn't bother me any. Symbiotic/parasitic tag alongs being one of the things there lacks. I could list more but meh, month and all that haha. Though with all the critters that have mega rape/Rage, I'd be pretty worried about something that could easily push me over the edge KP wise that close to the end. Odds stacked against you by then already hehe.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Hmm that's true, maybe a parasite like enemy that can do that like the facehuggers after full corruption perhaps in that case save they can do it at any level and certain conditions must be met before they can be gotten rid of. Something along the lines of the control bugs from the Starship Trooper: Roughneck Chronicles shows or something like that maybe, just not with the total mind control that they have.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Could work but another thing occured to me was it couldn't be a long term thing, else whats keeping you from just wasting em. And if you can't, how you get em off? Though for something like a full body molesti-suit parasite breeder thing guess one way would be can;t get it off cus it;s all over you. Might provide armor bonuses or something but cost pleasure/make you more vulnerable/breed you itself. Just spitballin ideas anyhow.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

That's a good idea too with the suit I think, like an additional trap kind of thing to get it at first. One thing I thought of to rid yourself of the parasite enemy would be to just stab it, but because of how it was attached to you it causes 25% to 50% of max HP damage to you and weakens you for a couple of turns (basically halves all damage dealt or something like that maybe). Another way of removing it could be in the safe areas, like a little something there that's just for removing them maybe, just a thought, so you run the risk of being overwhelmed by enemies by forcefully removing it outside a safe zone.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Works. And yeah, thought about the trap bit after. Might be a weapon and a armour version. Mimics or something.

Stabbing bit works fine I guess. Mean, works well enough for the plant doppleganger which is the closest thing at the moment to a symbiote via it's nerve-link vine.

Plenty of ideas to be had certainly. Have more but some really don't work all that well cept for game over sort of deals, pity that haha.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I dunno if it's too much a pity, I'm sure they could be used in some way, and who's to say that your character wouldn't encounter one of the other player's characters after they've been corrupted or something, in that way those end game over bits could be used on that character and whatnot.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Well there's the whole unbirth thing as well as other full fusions like with the "Fallen Ladies" and such. But whatever works overall, heh.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Was yours the giant plant girl? Shame, probably pretty haha.

And yeah I have a few in the back of my mind to give a go if Lorelai starts getting a facehugger tail or something.
i have the giant plant girl.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The Pic leads to a private gallery I don't know how to set the darn thing to public.

I also wouldn't mind seeing parasite/symbiote enemies.

One thought is a symbiote type that in exchange of low-mid stat boosts gives constant low pleasure and KP a trade off of sorts.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Then plmnko has the prettiest plant girl. Obviously. *sagenods*

Can't help with the gallery I'm afraid, I don't know how to work half this stuff as it is.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm seeing some pretty cool ideas that might make an appearance in either the second or third installment for this, some are just too good to pass up.

I like the idea of perhaps a temporary, un-removable Parasite type creature that can mess with the characters will.

To put aside any fears of fast corruption, remember there is a 10,000 KP cap per fight for traps and normal enemies, so assuming you had fights that all went to the cap, you'd need 5 fights just to be KL 1, another 10 to reach KL 2 (15 total), 20 more to reach KL 3 (35 total), 40 more to reach KL 4 (75 total), 80 more to reach KL 5 (155 total) and 160 more to reach KL 6, for a Grand Total of 315 Fights. This is of course assuming you don't find a KL Lowering potion somewhere along the line too.

Also, certain enemies won't start appearing until later in the game now, so some enemies you might not see until much later on. This in theory should give the PC's a chance to get pretty far (unless you get super-unlucky on an early Boss fight).

In addition, if your HP is depleted, you actually don't die, you revive at full HP and full MP, free of rape/grapple. Basically, you've been made immortal and the only way you can 'die' is to be corrupted completely.

Depending on how things go with the first game, there might be a surprise waiting at the end, and prior to the second one (since #2 will occur immediately after, and you'll have the same character.)

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The game already have a lot of content, it really could have more like body modification as the PC gets more corruption lvls, transformations, nipple fuck, bondage, monsters, etc. But, im with Siphon about let these for future games once we had ended this game

Zilrax

Reputation score

Heh I'm in no rush but aye, plenty of options and such.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

There is one thing I find a bit much against the players, the fact that players and their NPC allies take KP from helping each other sexually to reset their sexual stamina and all. It just seems to me to be... I dunno... kind of silly when they're doing it willingly with someone who isn't fully corrupted and is a friend and whatnot. Though considering that it'd take a whole lot to corrupt them completely I suppose it'd be alright as it is, though this is only my opinion on the matter.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Take approximately 4000 attempts to help others to reach a level from my poor math skills I figure so I don't think it's too bad a problem.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

OK so a few quick changes/additions that are going in for game #1 before launch.

CHANGED the way the 'help yourself' system works. If you are in a safe area, you will no longer take KP from doing that. However outside a safe area you still will.

CHANGED the dick sucking attack of ALL Succubi. A new one will be going up for each one very soon.

ADDED the new dick sucking attack for ALL Succubi. What could it possibly be?

ADDED the parasite enemy. It's actually an unavoidable trap, and it is really nasty in what it can do to you. The Parasite Trap is probably the most annoying trap in the game since it goes wherever you go, and until you remove it, it will continue to exert it's influence on you.

I should have all of this changed and settled by the end of the day at the worst, so we're on target to start tomorrow at the latest.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

OK so everything is set, I'm just waiting on a few odds and ends to be tied up and we can start this tomorrow.

I'd like to give EVERYONE the chance to START with a companion (or rely on the system in place to get you one later). If you decide you want one, give me a character sheet for her tonight or immediately following the creation of your thread so I can edit it to have them there. If you plan on making the NPC their lover (Looking at you Mindflayer :p) then make sure they are of a race that your character would have encountered before. Mathosians, Elves, Norn and Sylvari have all encountered each other. Humans have not encountered any other species until today (as far as the characters are concerned).

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai too grumpy for friends clearly. Doooooooom.