X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Planet of Pleasure (SIGN-UPS)

Heh. Nice.
    You have the right to remain stupid, everything that you say can and will be ignored.

Comment

So just cus I have no idea now that levelings automated, what's Lorelai's level right now and her hp and mana totals? Trying to recall all her tricks

Comment

In the forseeable future I will be adding in a system that will allow characters to attack certain bosses magical chair constructs to help free their victims. I'm just working on a balancing system to make it difficult, but not frustratingly so. Basically, the chair constructs of SOME creatures (usually ones too big or powerful for you to just shoulder block away) will be able to be damaged, and eventually destroyed, freeing the victim. So you'll have the option of just lashing out into the boss hoping to kill it, or 'wasting' some time to attack the chair device and hopefully free your friend faster. A note will be made which creatures this will affect.

Also, from this point on since there seems to be confusion on stats, and skills and the like, with each new page in your threads, the first or second post will contain updates for your current skills and stats, as well as those of your companion. It should make things easier to keep in mind that way.
        And those who are prideful, and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

I'm a little rusty, but even drinking your blood, I think I can keep you alive for three months of torture.

sigpic

Comment

Nice. That'll be a great help.
          You have the right to remain stupid, everything that you say can and will be ignored.

Comment

Also, in case anyone is wondering, the latest rounds of posts all include adrenaline boosts (if applicable), I just simply didn't bother placing the +10 into the equation, but rather added it on top of the dice roll for less typing.
            And those who are prideful, and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

I'm a little rusty, but even drinking your blood, I think I can keep you alive for three months of torture.

sigpic

Comment

OK so survey time folks. I'm thinking about NOT posting the actual dice rolls in the threads anymore, so I'm wanting to know who wants me to continue doing that, or if you don't care.

Basically instead of having the dice rolls shown and the result, you'll only see the actual result and it will feel more combat fluid (at least in theory. It's also less to write out!)

Anyway, what's your thoughts on it?

1: Keep them in!

2: Doesn't matter.

sigpic

Comment

i enjoy to see my rolls, its in part funny.

Comment

I prefer to see the rolls.

Comment

I think I am siding with #1 myself. Mostly just to find a way to say you messed up lol. However I think the issue I have with the rolls not showing a modifier to them is that it is confusing for me to know what happened. For example my last move had rolls and I have no idea if the adrenaline boost was applied or simply forgotten.

At the end, its more about the roleplay anyways to me. I just would prefer to have an open policy instead of showing any way in which the GM is just "making things up". I am expressing this wrong most likely and I think not having to drive my bus for a 14 hour day would leave me with a clearer head on how to express my feelings better.

Long story short is that I think the transparency is a good thing, so allowing the player to see how things happened can only aid the player/gm relationship. I know I made enough mistakes that were pointed out in game threads I am running, and that would not have been possible if I did not post the rolls.

Comment

Alright, I'll go back to showing the modifiers as well. I'd been combining them into a single number for ease, but I can return them back to the original format no problem.

sigpic

Comment

I've already mentioned this over AIM with you Siphon, but I give zero fucks about seeing the dice rolls. Whatever makes it easier for you to write things out so that it can get done quicker and more often is best in my opinion. I'd much prefer to see more dialogue and descriptions on how our characters are raped and whatnot than see a bunch of numbers and have to imagine what all actually happens to them, when all you're able to write out is a single small paragraph detailing the sex stuff.

I vote 2, because lets face it, the less you have to write out, the more often you can post, and the more enjoyable it ends up being in my opinion. Because we may actually manage to get more than one post per week, and it keeps interest better.
                        Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
                        Spoiler

It's also on Excitica, which is an erotic book site.

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

Just so everyone is aware, starting with the NEXT update (will not affect any current Shrine Activities going on right this second), I will be altering which Shrine Bosses show up at which Shrine to properly balance out the 'Guardian Level'. What this means is that I feel the 'best' shrines in the game should have the toughest fights, while the 'less worthy' shrines should have the weaker foes. This won't change a thing except what enemy is associated with a shrine.

sigpic

Comment

You know, one thing occured to me. With so many enemies having access to a futa spell - pretty much every female boss for example, and a number of regular enemies too I think? - why is it that PC's and NPC's are always the ones targeted? Has none of them thought to use it on themselves and rape women that way?

Comment

That will happen sometimes with double teams. The reason they do it this way is because it's 'more pleasure dealt' to their victim, and something they aren't used to seeing happen to them.

On a side note, I won't be able to update until Thursday at some point. Long day tomorrow, and Wednesday I have a big $$$ Bowling Tournament to prepare for and bowl in that night.

sigpic

Comment

It;s true, it;s happened against Lorelai a few times. So far only with bosses and they haven;t shot her eggs down yet. Not that bosses can breed generally though Lorelai;s not betting on being the first to form the exception if she can . Lord knows could lead to some awkward discussions when she has to try and raise a teenage 6 limbed giant succubus futa demon thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X