This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Planet of Pleasure (SIGN-UPS)

Updates will likely be coming later this week. Just haven't had enough time to sit down and do any of the writing and stuff for this, but I should during the week (though definitely not tomorrow that much I can say for sure).
    And those who are prideful, and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

I'm a little rusty, but even drinking your blood, I think I can keep you alive for three months of torture.

sigpic

Comment

So yeah, I got stuck having to work in Brooklyn and have a nearly 3 hour commute EACH way every day. With any luck during this week I can rattle out an update somewhere, but it may not be until next weekend sadly. For the time being, I'll still have to travel to and from Brooklyn, which makes it hard to have any time to do much of anything but come in, sleep, get up and shower to race out the door again. Sorry folks.
      And those who are prideful, and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

I'm a little rusty, but even drinking your blood, I think I can keep you alive for three months of torture.

sigpic

Comment

That sucks to hear dude. Hope things work out for you and stuff so we can potentially continue when things calm back down for you. But if not, then oh well I guess, twas good while it lasted in that case.
        Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
        Spoiler

It's also on Excitica, which is an erotic book site.

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

Working...
        X