What's new

Planet of Pleasure (SIGN-UPS)

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Planet of Pleasure (SIGN-UPS)

As I said, your way would work.

Also, depending on if Svenna escapes or is raped, I have a small line already line up for her that I can't wait to use.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Sorry bout that, kinda sick for the entirety of the day. Maybe it was a bit of a chemical overload, but I was constantly light headed, so I would lay down, but every time I was down, I couldn't keep my eyes open.

I think I slept for like 16 hours, but only 1-2 hours at a time, that was really annoying.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alright, waited long enough on this.

I'm going to create 3 chars for SomCr so he can play and utilize them. This isn't the worst case scenario, some of you folk may want to actually keep tabs on that cuz it'll give you an idea actually of some of the tactics in game I use, as well as something of an idea on how enemies work too ironically.

Will take me a few to actually whip up a balanced group, though I have an idea. Longest part is the name, it's always the bloody names!

SomCr

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks, just one question though.

What happens if someone else wants to join in the game? Will they replace one of the NPCs or form a new group?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

NPC auto-death?

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

They'll join your group and one NPC will mysteriously vanish somehow.

A side note: Because I'm a dumbass and forgot it, I'm going to have to rework the regeneration system. Dumbass me forgot to properly update people's mana on their next turn, so I think I'll have to make it just regenerate in out of combat areas only, or with potions.

Yes, you can shoot me now.

Anyway, updates tonight when I get home.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Will it be full regen outside of combat? If not that means that Warriors have at most two attacks they can use at Lv 1 before they're completely drained, and without some kind of mana restore the spell casters can quickly become quite useless.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Indeed, sorceress will be able to use only a couple of attacks in battle before being forced to use her pathetic melee attacks.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Full regen no, probably not, however I'm going to tweak it some. Maybe say have the regen be ... 1/4th of your maximum per non combative turn (minimum 10.) So for an early warrior it WOULD turn out to be full, for a sorceress it would be like ... 30ish I think? Keep in mind too, potions WILL become available with time and all, and I'm implementing a quad drop scenario.

Archer take note of this, since it's going to be an all out battle to actually figure out who gets what item, I'm going to have it arranged that whatever item drops, let's say in this instance a handgun for arguments sake, that 4 will drop at once from that enemy, that way there's no clutter as to who grabs it. IRL it wouldn't likely be this way, but hey, this isn't IRL :p.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

I like the fact that it'd give some benefit to sitting around instead of moving on right away. I'd been wondering what'd happen with the group dynamic if someone always wanted to talk a bit extra, but the other three moving on. Now everyone has an actual reason to take a break.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

OK, I'm going to officially green light anyone in TentanariX's party (his character is Amara), to go ahead and make moves for him. I am guessing since he had posted about it that he has now lost his internet for a bit, so in the interests of not holding you folks up, he had cleared someone to take over until his return. So go ahead folks, make your call.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lol. I conveniently didn't have to do anything this turn.

I'm going to be gone all weekend, so if we get into a fight, and my turns comes up before I get back, just automate me. Assume I'd use a random magic spell on a random enemy, preferably the one that's closest. Otherwise, my character will basically always vote move on.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Lol. I conveniently didn't have to do anything this turn.

I'm going to be gone all weekend, so if we get into a fight, and my turns comes up before I get back, just automate me. Assume I'd use a random magic spell on a random enemy, preferably the one that's closest. Otherwise, my character will basically always vote move on.
Awww, yer not gonna write up a description of Selena spasming as Terri pulls her free, and feels her up in the process? :D

Okay. We shouldn't get too far along before next week.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I was thinking more along the lines of Selena falling so that Terri finds her cock nestled firmly between the cheeks of Selena's ass.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lol@Pervs.

I might, but if I don't get to it tonight, I probably won't. Sorry. :(

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Archer, I may need you to take over for a while. Possibility of my moving. It may end up permanent due to possibility of my snapping and ending up in jail for triple homicide or worse, going full out Ripper.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

'Fraid not Aika. It's looking like move won't happen, so I'm left with two options at this point. Murder someone and try to hide it and all, or hit for the streets and shit.

It's a pretty damn long story that I won't try to type up here. Shit, the whole goddamn thing could probably be a nice blank page submission if someone wanted to bother reading the whole thing. There is also a possibility I may end up in the hospital for a bit, chest pains are pretty bad so I'm probably going to have to break down and go to make sure it isn't a heart attack. Fear not though, I won't die, apparently I can't cuz apparently I'm immortal.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Understood, I'll try and keep things steady however I as well am in the middle of a move myself. Though it should be a week or two before I actually move and if all goes well I'll only be offline a week at the most.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well for the time being it SEEMS shit has settled down, though the apocalypse reserves the right to rear it's head again any moment.

I'll do some updates and play things by ear, but just be ready to go Archer.

In other news, Tuesday this coming week I will NOT be around, so you will need to update for that day Archer.