Planet of Pleasure (SIGN-UPS)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Planet of Pleasure (SIGN-UPS)

As some of you may have noted, I have forgotten to keep tabs on weapon durability. Therefore I am declaring that the melee weapons, as of this point, are INDESTRUCTIBLE. Yay for Zod Runes :p

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hey, what happens if all the girls get captured and forced into an inescapable situation like Jane has in Party 1's thread? Automatic Game Over since they have no hope of escape and will be fucked into oblivion?

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Unlikely to happen, but ... Probably not an auto game over no.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

I will be away for about a week starting Friday. In my absence, the players of Party 1 can go ahead and decide on Sally's actions (if she ever escapes the slurper).

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Finally back home. Post tomorrow when I wake up, if it's before my class

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

anyone know where 24FM went to? And if not can we just auto her so we can move forward with our thread?

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah go ahead and auto her, I may be wrong but I think she was losing net for a little while.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alright, effective immediately I'm initiating one change to the way things work in combat.

Previously you could not attack, or stop the rape attacks of an Alarune or a Lesbian Trap Plant.

Now, you still can't free the victim, however you CAN attack for damage to the plant women without harming your team mate, thanks to the thick plant walls. However, all damage dealt in this manner will only be 75% effective, and the plant walls will absorb 25% of it (minimum damage dealt can be no lower than 1 HP.)

We'll see if that balances things out a bit more effectively.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

I think there should be another change...

Any given regular encounter (trap or monsters) can only give a player enough corruption to put them up one corruption level. Once they gain that level, they can't take any more corruption damage. Bosses are exempt.

Not sure whether that means the player should be considered "knocked out", or if they should be released. But it does mean that players will reach at least the sixth encounter, assuming none of them are boss encounters.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If we're suggesting changes, I'll suggest that monsters have restricted actions the turn after they orgasm (maybe they can't rape, but they can still resist an escape attempt) or they get a significant penalty. Right now it seems a little too easy for a player to get into a loop where they orgasm every round and become completely helpless. All four players being in that situation is reasonably unlikely, but it could take dozens of turns for a single free player to rescue the others, especially if they're a caster class without much mana left.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

If we're suggesting changes, I'll suggest that monsters have restricted actions the turn after they orgasm (maybe they can't rape, but they can still resist an escape attempt) or they get a significant penalty. Right now it seems a little too easy for a player to get into a loop where they orgasm every round and become completely helpless. All four players being in that situation is reasonably unlikely, but it could take dozens of turns for a single free player to rescue the others, especially if they're a caster class without much mana left.
"Reasonably unlikely..."
Trap Evasion Rolls:

Selena: 40+26=66 vs. Trap?: 40+6=46.
Genevieve: 35+25=60 vs. Trap?: 40+48=88. TRIPPED!

Trap Description:

Drinking Worms: This is a very evil trap. When sprung, 4 groups of 6 worms, each about a foot long and six inches thick, will spring out of the ground and attack. The worms appear to be inter-connected per trap, so if you remove one, they all remove and die with the original, therefore this classifies as a single trap per person, despite the number. When this trap is tripped, the worms will launch out of the ground and attach to their victims bodies, regardless of who tripped them. Two worms will attach themselves to the breasts, suckling whatever fluid they can get from there. One worm will attach to the ass, penetrating inside and anally raping you. The remaining three spread themselves out. Two of the last three will penetrate the vagina of their victim, and begin to thrust away inside, sucking down fluid as they do. The third will attach to the victim's now engorged clit and begin to suck on that, attempting to drive their victim into a sexual 'frenzy' of sorts.

Pleasure Rolls:

Drinking Worm Set 1: 40+40+42=122 vs. Selena: 15+40+27=72

Selena suffers 50 pleasure, and has 35 Stamina left until she orgasms.

Drinking Worm Set 2: 40+40+47=127 vs. Genevieve: 25+35+20=80.

Genevieve suffers 47 pleasure, and has 32 Stamina left until orgasm.

Drinking Worm Set 3: 40+40+42=122 vs. Terri: 40+40+41=121.

Terri suffers 1 pleasure, and has 209 Stamina until she orgasms.

Drinking Worm Set 4: 40+40+30=110 vs. Josie: 35+45+5=85.

Josie suffers 25 pleasure, and has 121 Stamina until she orgasms.
All four players suffered pleasure hits there. Two players have a 50% chance of not suffering pleasure - JUST. Yer "monster orgasms = reduced actions" change ain't gonna help these folks, since it's not a monster raping them.

I've already sent off a message about this trap's stats being too high, and Siphon said he was thinking about that and some other changes.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The largest issue at hand with changing stats is once (and one can counter this by saying IF) the party starts gaining levels, traps+enemies only get a +5 stat every 3 levels, so in theory once a party hits about level 3 to 4, there is a high chance NOTHING can even touch them save bosses.

This has been the largest problem I've faced with trying to alter stats on enemies, or even traps. Although I do have to agree that in a lot of cases certain characters are kinda fucked over. That was part of the reason I encouraged balanced groups, was because I had no idea if a problem would arise, and lets be frank, Sorceress's are at a distinct disadvantage when it comes to strength.

I kinda like Dematt's idea of the cap per encounter, though it'd be a bit tough to implement NOW since one character is already OVER level 1 and well on to the second. Would have to come up with a way to work around that before I can think of doing that, though it really is a good idea.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You could make that character unable to resist any sexual attacks for the rest of that encounter. That way the Lesbian Trap Plant still has a reason to hold Jane captive, you can restore Jane's KP to 15,000 without the stat change getting in the way, and should she escape either by miraculously getting herself free somehow, the plant wanting someone knew to play with, or having to be released so the baby could be born any monster can easily take her out of the fight. It also gives the option for a possible false Game Over scenario where all the girls are overwhelmed and fucked silly until they all have gained a corruption level and the monsters leave knowing their job was done.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

OK here's a thought that works.

Jane is very close to her second KL, which means resetting it kind of gives her a free pass, which isn't really right. So, I'm going to set the Cap at being 2 Levels (ONLY if you have not reached a Level already), and 1 Level per enemy encounterance thereafter.

So in this case, Jane's gonna gain KP until she reaches KL 2, then after that she could only gain one level per enemy group spawn.

In the event that the plant trap does have to let her go due to birthing, Jane could either be attacked and raped more by her baby, the mother, or even another enemy, just to keep her out of the fight and not able to attack, but she wouldn't gain KP.

Same would go for any other scenarios.

However, lets say you make it out of the first encounter (or any) with one level of corruption already. Well, then you'd only be able to gain one level per encounter from that point on. This allows things to work out well enough I think.

From the perspective of, "why does it mean you can gain 2 the first time if you don't already have 1?"

Well, to answer that we can say that the enemies jobs are to hit at LEAST 30,000 KP from one encounter, or a KL, whichever takes them to the cap of a level. In this case, KL 1 is 15,000 to hit, and KL 2 is 30,000 total to hit, so 30,000 KP would be the threshold. However, any additional KP gained on the attack that reaches the KL mark WILL stand. So for example if you are raped and the attack brings you to 30,052 KP, you will keep the extra 52 KP, but not gain ANY on any ensuing attack in that enemy spawn.

Does this make sense at all?

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Double post FTW.

When I get home tonight, assuming 24FM and Archer have not been on and posted, I will assume the role of their characters for a single turn to move thing along. After that, I need someone in 24FM's group to play as her character until I determine where she has gone to.

Simca

Lurker
Reputation score

I am finally back, and I'd love to get in on this if allowed. I missed y'all. <3

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm still taking in people so go ahead and make up a character.

Simca

Lurker
Reputation score

Name: Saia
Class: Necromancer
Weapon: Long Staff

Appearance:

Strength: 25
Dexterity: 35
Vitality: 30
Energy: 25
Intelligence: 35

Starting HP: 90
Starting Mana: 75
Starting Sexual Stamina: 145

Special Skills:

Amplify Damage - This skill allows the Necromancer to curse her target to receive DOUBLE physical damage, or strips Physical Immunity. Mana Cost - 5. The curse lasts 5 turns, or until the Necromancer is raped. See special notes.

Lower Resist - This skill curses target foe to take DOUBLE elemental damage, or strips one elemental immunity of the Necromancer's choice. Mana Cost -5. The curse lasts 5 turns, or until the Necromancer is raped. See special notes.

Bone Spear - This magic projectile deals 55 magic damage to her target foe if it hits. (Elite) Mana Cost - 35

Weaken - Curses target foe to have half their normal strength and dexterity, making them easier to attack. (Elite) Mana Cost - 55.
This curse lasts 5 turns, or until the Necromancer is raped. Cannot target a foe who has grappled or is raping an ally.

Confuse - Curses target foe to become confused and attack a random allied monster with HP damaging attacks. Can only be used once on an enemy, and only twice in any combative round. (Ultimate) Mana Cost - 150. This curse last for 5 turns, until the attacked enemy dies, or the Necromancer is raped, whichever happens first.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Question: Will Vengeance allow a Warrior to determine an enemy's elemental weaknesses/immunities?

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

OK here's a thought that works.

Jane is very close to her second KL, which means resetting it kind of gives her a free pass, which isn't really right. So, I'm going to set the Cap at being 2 Levels (ONLY if you have not reached a Level already), and 1 Level per enemy encounterance thereafter.

So in this case, Jane's gonna gain KP until she reaches KL 2, then after that she could only gain one level per enemy group spawn.

In the event that the plant trap does have to let her go due to birthing, Jane could either be attacked and raped more by her baby, the mother, or even another enemy, just to keep her out of the fight and not able to attack, but she wouldn't gain KP.

Same would go for any other scenarios.

However, lets say you make it out of the first encounter (or any) with one level of corruption already. Well, then you'd only be able to gain one level per encounter from that point on. This allows things to work out well enough I think.

From the perspective of, "why does it mean you can gain 2 the first time if you don't already have 1?"

Well, to answer that we can say that the enemies jobs are to hit at LEAST 30,000 KP from one encounter, or a KL, whichever takes them to the cap of a level. In this case, KL 1 is 15,000 to hit, and KL 2 is 30,000 total to hit, so 30,000 KP would be the threshold. However, any additional KP gained on the attack that reaches the KL mark WILL stand. So for example if you are raped and the attack brings you to 30,052 KP, you will keep the extra 52 KP, but not gain ANY on any ensuing attack in that enemy spawn.

Does this make sense at all?
Yes it does. Sounds like a good compromise.

Though I wouldn't call 6328/15000 close, exactly... but the way that Lesbian Trap Plant keeps smacking Jane with a thousand KP per turn, I suppose it is rather close, compared to the usual hundred or so.