Planet of Pleasure (SIGN-UPS)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Planet of Pleasure (SIGN-UPS)

Actually I think Jane is much beyond that Dematt, I'll look later tonight.

Char looks good Simca, will find a home for her tonight as well.

Termite I'm not sure what your meaning by that there. Characters will automatically know if an enemy is immune to anything or not, however immunities won't start popping up til MUCH later into the game.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Let's say the plant women have a natural weakness to fire, but we aren't exactly sure of that. If the Warrior went first and used Vengeance, would the added fire damage actually increase due to the weakness and let us know that plants burn pretty well?

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh I see what your saying.

Well, I didn't work out a system of elemental weaknesses, so that whole question is actually obsolete. However, it is definitely an idea to think about later on to add in should there be an overhaul or newer version to this game ... ((*grins evilly*))

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Simca your in SomCr's group now taking Maria's spot.

Also, is ANYONE from 24FM's group going to post for her? It's been like 2 weeks.

Simca

Lurker
Reputation score

I think it's just me and Archer in my group.

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh sorry I though you were going to I'll go ahead and post for her. Sorry mis-communication on what was going down.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Thank you fotm.

MacdaddyG

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looking to join any games.

Name:Hiku
Strength: 30
Dexterity: 30
Vitality: 30
Energy: 20
Intelligence: 40
HP: 90
Mana: 40
Sexual Stamina: 150
Weopon: Strictly uses dual daggers
Apperence: Childish, Virgin, Concerned for others
anime_ninja_girl-anime-girls-6399838-300-300.jpg

Flashing Blades - Causes a double strike and deals +5 damage per weapon that hits. Mana Cost - 5. (Daggers Only)

Double Throw - The assassin throws a pair of throwing knives at her enemy, dealing +5 damage per hit. Mana Cost - 5. (Throwable
weapons Only).

Leaping Mantis Sting - The Assassin attacks with her dual daggers, and if this attack hits, she deals +15 damage and her target foe is unable to attack on it's next turn. (Elite) Mana Cost - 25

Dancing Daggers - The Assassin uses her dual throwing weapons and hits for +15 damage, and her target foe is unable to attack on it's next turn. (Elite) Mana Cost - 25.

Mobeius Strike - The Assassin attacks with her weapons and hits for +20 magic damage. This skill can only be used every three turns, and prevents her target from attacking for one turn. (Ultimate) Mana Cost - 45.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Will try to figure out a spot for you, probably in SomCr's thread in place of the Warrior.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Don't feel like sending pm's and could care less if this being public 'ruins' some of the game experience, but Termite, dematt, and tass; you think we should try to wait around for some enemies to kill? I've sorta been going with the whole, my character hates confrontation thing, so it'd be weird to suggest it in the thread, but it'd be helpful if we started gaining experience. Up to you guys, I'm kinda just trying reflect my character and sort of be, back of the group kinda quietly following type.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Don't feel like sending pm's and could care less if this being public 'ruins' some of the game experience, but Termite, dematt, and tass; you think we should try to wait around for some enemies to kill? I've sorta been going with the whole, my character hates confrontation thing, so it'd be weird to suggest it in the thread, but it'd be helpful if we started gaining experience. Up to you guys, I'm kinda just trying reflect my character and sort of be, back of the group kinda quietly following type.
Well, to be honest, after four moves I kinda expected us to be brawling already. So, my thoughts, disorganized and stream-of-consciousness:

Right at the moment, I'm debating with myself as to whether I can reasonably justify Gené jacking herself off - she's only got 32 sex stamina left, after all.

Of note is that none of the parties has actually WON a fight yet. They've killed things, but they haven't finished the job.

XP is good. Item drops are good. Actually getting to use all those fancy abilities instead of having to run through "escape grapple" rolls is better.

So, thinking more about it... yes, let's wait for a fight. I'll post up something other people can play off of, if they want.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Works for me.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sounds good, although at the moment...

*continues writing*

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, doublepost, don't care.

Siphon, when masturbating outside of battle or having someone else do it for you are the same mechanics for pleasure played out as if they were in a battle, or do players simply frig themselves/each other to orgasm and inflict just enough pleasure to finish them off?

Example:
A has 10 Stamina left.
A decides to make herself cum before something else decides to do it for her.
Normal calculations could make her inflict an average of...let's say 30, and that's what she does.
After orgasm does she start with a fresh Stamina bar, or is she left with -20 from full?

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's just enough pleasure to max the bar out and 'reset' it. However you (and the other if someone is doing it for you) gain KP. This is how that works.

If you choose to finish yourself off, you will gain 25 KP for bringing yourself to orgasm + the difference in pleasure required to fill the bar. If a team mate finishes you off, you gain the same as before, AND they gain 2x the difference in KP that it took to get you to orgasm for falling into 'sinful' pleasures.

So using your example, character A would have 10 stamina left. So the following would apply in a two character scenario.

Character A takes 10 pleasure, and orgasms. She gains 35 KP.
Character B gains 20 KP for 'raping' her team mate/ally.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Svenna's Turn:

Escape Grapple Attempt:

Svenna: 25+9=34 vs. Tar Demoness: 25+35=60. Svenna can't get free!
Tar Demoness's Turn:

Grapple Attempt:

Tar: 40+15=55 vs. Jamie: 35+1=36.

Jamie finds herself tackled by the mass of Tar again, as apparently her former rapist decides she wants to grip her again.
Is the Demoness grappling both of us at the same time?

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wait ... wtf?

Hang on let me go look at that.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well ... somehow I managed to fuck that one up. I'll edit it later on and have the Demoness do nothing for that turn rather than make a mess of the rolls.

Mana should be trying to free Svenna if she's freeing the Demoness's victim. Sorry about that.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

When attacked by a velociraptor, does position only come into play once you're being raped, or does how it tackled you matter? You had mentioned something about it being easier to escape face to face.