Planet of Pleasure (SIGN-UPS)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Planet of Pleasure (SIGN-UPS)

OK, liking the idea of a single escape roll, it fits with the other idea I have for enemies potentially becoming angered at resistance and trying to actually HURT you.

Archer, the only problem I forsee with solo play is that a Sorceress is essentially rape bait vs. anything, regardless of how you tinker with the stats.

Sorc's have low strength for a reason, and Warriors have high for a reason. If you go solo, and you lower enemy strength to make up for that, you've now made a Warrior basically invincible up until the boss fights. I don't like the idea of running solo play with a stat based setup such as this, and I'll be completely honest on one other thing. It took quite some time to work out the first version to this, I'd prefer not to completely have to scrap it and come up with another system.

My largest concern with solo really is this. A Warrior has a good chance to free herself from any grapple or rape. A Sorceress on the other hand has to be VERY lucky with the rolls to pull this off unless it's a particularly weak enemy. Take this for example.

Sorceress vs. Lesbian Trap Plant - Sorceress is captured in a grapple - Sorceress attempts to free herself which pits a base 15 strength+D50 vs. a base 45 strength+D50. In this case, the Plant only needs to roll a 20 to ensure her grapple remains. Now if you lower this number to make it more fair, lets say to a 30 ... What stat do you give those 15 unused points to? And it also gives a Warrior a much easier time to free herself too. The problem is, even if you reduce the Plant's strength, you have to put those other 15 points somewhere. You COULD put it into Energy, Vitality or Intelligence, or mix and match evenly, however that then adds either more stamina, more HP, or make it harder to run away from them. Even if you do this, then you look at this.

Sorceress vs. Lesbian Trap Plant - Sorceress is captured - Attempts to break free: 15+D50 vs. 30+D50. Plant needs a mid range 35 Roll to ensure victory again. With no other party member available to help, this means a Sorceress who's been captured has a very high chance of instantly being raped to the KP cap.

On the KP cap, I'm instituting a system where the party can be overwhelmed and immediately raped to 10,000 KP. This would not be drawn out, it would just happen. After that the enemies would simply vanish. This would apply to a single enemy vs. woman as well, once they reach 10,000 KP dealt out the woman would be "incapacitated" for the remainder of the fight, while the enemy in question would either vanish, or target someone else, I'm undecided on the enemy fate. Either way, the most a girl could gain would be 10,000 from any single battle. That said, I've dramatically raised the KP caps per level. They now look like this:

Level 1 - Gain 50,000 KP.

Level 2 - Gain 100,000 KP.

Level 3 - Gain 200,000 KP.

Level 4 - Gain 400,000 KP.

Level 5 - Gain 800,000 KP.

Level 6 - Gain 1,600,000 KP.

Meaning you'd need 160 of those 10,000 KP losses just to hit KL 6. It's unlikely to happen in 160 consecutive battles. The main idea behind the 10,000 cap is that the sicko behind this would like to see some variety in your sexual defeat, not just a single enemy raping you into oblivion.

I do think we'll remain with a party system for now, however I might consider after this is done making a separate system where enemy stats would be derived as a percentage of the character's stats later, or tweaking system and taking some solo "beta testers" for a potential solo offshoot version of this. What I'm mostly getting at Archer is that for solo play, the only way I see it working with this type of system is to specifically work stats for enemies to be derived off of the character class, which means multiple enemy stat pages, one to go for each class. It's the only way I can see it being fair, and that may take me months to figure out properly. I just don't see solo play working without some setup making the enemy stats proportionate to the players.

Enemy HP figuring for normal enemies is going to be reduced significantly, so that will make things smoother I hope. Boss monsters I think shall remain the same setup, perhaps a small tweak to their HP figuring. I believe I figured the change I've made to roughly be HALF of what enemy HP previously was based on the system that was in place, so pretty much all of the battles you folks had would have already been over with this new system.

As for disabling an enemy, I doubt very much a demon is going to suffer much ill effect from being the aggressor and having an orgasm. Bear in mind these are specifically bred for just that purpose, so they probably have a high resistance to this. That said however, I've decided that once a character has suffered an orgasm, or is prevented from resisting rape by some status ailment or whatnot that the muscles in their body are relaxed. Given that to be the case, here would be a scenario.

Ritualist is raped by an enemy - Ritualist suffers an orgasm and can't move/resist for one turn - Ritualist suffers a second orgasm. In this case, she would NOT add another loss of turn because she wasn't resisting.

So the idea is, if she's resisting and suffers an orgasm then she loses a turn. If she's unable to resist for whatever reason and suffers an orgasm, she will NOT lose a turn. So you MUST be resisting in order for the paralysis effect of an orgasm to take effect.

Now, I'm gonna let loose a few details of my ideas beyond this.

1. I intend to add a few new enemies, as well as potentially a few new traps. Some traps may be sentient, while others won't.

2. I intend to add a system where a monster might become angered by your breaking free and attempt to incapacitate you with a physical attack, leaving them open to either a counter-attack dealing instant damage, or a miss resulting in them hurting themselves.

3. I found some mathematical errors in the old character starting stat sheets, these have now been fixed.

4. Added a DEFINITE 2 new character classes to this, and expanded max party size from 4 to 6 players to adjust for this. New classes are listed below, with their projected skills.

New Character Classes:

Chantress Class: As her low strength and dexterity suggest, the Chantress is NOT a melee type. She is instead a mage who focuses on party buffs, and an attack skill. Her buffs are EXTREMELY useful to a party, so you may wish to consider taking her along with you. She recieves 2 life points per Vitality Point, and 2 Mana Points per Energy Point.

Strength: 20
Dexterity: 30
Vitality: 35
Energy: 40
Intelligence: 25

Starting HP: 70
Starting Mana: 80
Starting Sexual Stamina: 180

Mantra of Persistence - While this buff is active, each party member has 25% more Health, 20% More Mana and 30% more Sexual Stamina. This buff remains active from the time it is cast through an entire battle, unless the Chantress is raped. Once penetrated, the buff fails and must be recast later when she is free. Mana Cost - 50.

Mantra of Speed - While this buff is active, each party member is able to have two actions per turn. If they are being raped, they have two chances to escape penetration. If attacking, they can attack twice with the same skill at only the cost of one cast. This might be one of the more useful spells later in the game, along with Persistence. As with all buffs, if the Chantress is raped, the buff ends. This buff however only lasts for 10 turns regardless before it must be recast. Mana Cost - 50.

Replication - This skill allows the Chantress to replicate ANY ITEM in the game except an item that you can only have one of at a time upon their dropping. A highly useful skill, it is used at the end of a fight, so plan your mana usage wisely. Mana Cost - 60. (Elite)

Holy Blast - This skill is the only attack skill a Chantress has. It deals 100 Holy Damage if it hits, double against undead and demons. This damage cannot be reduced, nor enhanced, it will always do 100 damage to non demons or non undead, or 200 if they are demonic or undead. Mana Cost - 30

Mantra of Power - This incredible buff COMBINES the effects of Speed and Persistence. It lasts from the time it is cast until the fight ends, or the Chantress is raped. Once it has been cast and broken, the skill enters a ten round cool down. Mana Cost - 250 (Ultimate)

Spiritmaster Class: The Spiritmaster is essentially a mage similar to the sorceress, only she can summon spirits to aid her in battle. A Spiritmaster focuses on summoning Spirits and avoiding melee wherever possible. She can also attack from afar with her damage spells. A Spiritmaster may have multiple spirits out, but only one of each type of summon at a time. She recieves 3 points of mana per Energy point and 2 life points per Vitality point.

Strength: 15
Dexterity: 30
Vitality: 15
Energy: 50
Intelligence: 40

Starting HP: 30
Starting MP: 150
Starting Sexual Stamina: 110

Summon Elemental Spirit - The Spiritmaster summons a Fire, Cold or Lightning damage dealing spirit, whichever one she chooses upon the casting of this spell. The Spirit can attack in one of two ways. If the Spiritmaster connects with an attack of any kind, the spirit instantly hits the enemy for the SAME amount of damage in it's element. If the enemy was cursed with lower resist, the elemental damage is doubled. If the Spiritmaster does not connect with an attack, this spirit deals 50 Elemental Damage by itself. Spirit attacks can't be avoided and will always connect, and will always attack the enemy the Spiritmaster is.
This spirit lasts 10 turns, regardless of if the Spiritmaster is raped or not. However, if she is raped, the Spirit will randomly target the enemy with the lowest HP that isn't raping a player. Mana Cost - 50.

Summon Barrier Spirit - The Spiritmaster summons a spirit which forms a protective barrier around her, or an ally of her choosing. This barrier prevents an enemy from harming or raping the protected ally at a price. Each time the spirit protects it's target, it loses 50 HP. This spirit has 300 HP, so it can protect up to six times before it is slain. It will last either until it's HP is depleted, or it has been on the field for 10 turns. Mana Cost - 75.

Spirit Thrash - The Spiritmaster attacks with a shadow damage dealing attack which hits for 100 HP instantly. This type of damage can't be avoided, and there is no immunity to it. Mana Cost - 110. (Elite).

Spiritual Sap - This spell saps the energy out of a target enemy, causing them to be paralyzed for 5 turns, or until they are struck with an attack. While highly useful, this skill has a 10 turn cooldown, and can't be casted more than six times in a single fight, so use it wisely. It also can only be cast on an enemy who is not currently grappling or raping a woman. Mana Cost - 200 (Elite).

Spiritual Time Bomb - This highly useful spell simply is the best protection in the world. When cast, this spell instantly afflicts the
target enemy with a prevention spell. This spell prevents an enemy from grappling for 3 turns, actually dealing 75 damage every time it tries to attack. As enemies will always try to attack, this can be highly useful to both prevent a grapple, AND deal damage. It may only be cast once every five turns, and only once per enemy in a fight, so use this VERY wisely. Mana Cost - 350 (Ultimate).

More later.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

I understand, a solo offshoot might be a good idea, slow posters or players more interested in character interaction could play that, I'm not a huge kick in the door player myself, so I get kinda lost in massive battles with too much stuff going on.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Having teams is good. I still wanna molest DeMatt's character some more.

As for suggestions, I remember you saying that enemies will eventually be completely outclassed by higher level characters just because they don't get the same stat gains per level as PCs do. Why not include some stat adjustments based on party strength so the higher-level battles won't be so one-sided?

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Progress:

Current Changes since last post:

Added four new traps, and working on adding as many as 40 new enemies to the mix for variety.

Begun working on a shrine buff system that would have to be earned by defeating a shrine boss and her guardian friends. Such a boss wouldn't be as powerful as an Act or Area ending boss, stats TBD on them. Shrine buffs would last a specific amount of time, based on their purpose. Buffs might include a damage bonus, strength bonus, resistance bonus or something else.

Decided to include weapon durability this time, and made sure it's near the front of the damn file so it isn't forgotten.

Started work on testing a potential recalibration of the dice rolls for a solo mode side story. The current idea would be to place dice rolls as Str Stat+Dice Roll = 200 Max roll. A specific example:

Sorceress vs. Sample Enemy, Str vs. Str roll:

Sorceress: 15 Base Str + D 185 = Some Number between 16 and 200 vs. Sample Enemy: 45 Base Str + D 155 = Some number between 46 and 200.

This SHOULD solve the problem of how to balance out for solo play, however this is taking a backseat to work on the party system format. It would be useful for some input on if I'm in the right direction to make a solo system work, and if the number needs to be lower, or is perfect.

Think that's everything for now, more updates possibly tomorrow. Surgery is Wednesday, so after tomorrow night it may be some time before another update is made.

Thoughts? Comments? Any further suggestions? Place 'em here.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Recovered enough from surgery to begin actually compiling a list of stuff again.

Progress:

Finished Shrine Creation, Naming and What they do. Currently in the process of asigning guardians to each one.

Reworked a few of the new enemies to have specific stats due to them being an actual class of enemy.

Updated new traps with their information.

Currently working on:

Giving each shrine a guardian.

Giving each new enemy their own stats.

Finishing out enemy patterns in their attack style.

I'm hoping to have a working version of this by sometime next week or weekend. Again, thoughs, comments or suggestions?

24FM

Lurker
Reputation score

Just glad that you're recovering well. :p

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

OK, so it took a bit longer than I thought to get things situated out, but I've completed almost everything as far as revamping the whole thing.

At the moment, I am considering waiting until after the mad holiday rush and college bowl games before starting this for two reasons.

1: Most people tend to be on little with the holidays approaching + I'm a sports nut who wants to watch every damn college game I can get my eyes on this time of year.

2: I've gotten some help for testing out the Solo variant for this. I am willing to run both the party version AND a solo mode, so you can have a character in each. Updates won't be a mile a minute type, you may only get a few a day even in solo mode, but they should get to be at minimum twice a day. I want to be sure the idea I have for solo mode will work out before I release that for game play. Will make another post when Beta testing is done with that. Anyone who has Steam is welcome to add me there "ReAngelus" is my name there. I'm always on there if I am online.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

OK so ... things haven't gone exactly as I had planned out. However, this does not mean I have given up on this, just been merely sidetracked.

Had some ideas not long ago that have led to my looking into completely reworking the stat system and combative systems. I'm more than likely going to be borrowing elements from the system on Aion, and adding in evasion and other stats. More than likely will be introducing a new enemy into the mix later on as well, something that would only be encountered in certain areas, which of course means a new system for that.

I've managed to complete all the original modifications I had in mind, so this should be relatively easy once I have the free time to work with it. For anyone still wishing to be active here, I encourage you to say so, and if your able, let me know some contact information and I'll be taking input and maybe letting a few "spoilers" slip out.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Im still interested to play your game

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm interested, but I don't think I have the free time for it. I'm having trouble keeping up with everything else @.@

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

When or if it starts back up should we all just keep our older characters or make new ones?

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I too express interest in trying this

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As far as characters, I would like for folks to remake their characters since a lot of things will be changing, and two new classes (possibly more?) will be added. Skills have changed, or been completely replaced. I'll include the new look warrior as a sample, tell me what you think.

For reference:

Accuracy Rating: This Stat is derived by taking your dexterity stat
multiplied by 4, and your intelligence stat. The resultant number is your accuracy rating, which determines if your attacks actually land.

Evasion Rating: This Stat is derived by taking your dexterity stat
multiplied by 3, and your intelligence stat by 2. The resultant number is
your evasion rating, which determines if your able to avoid an attack.

Warrior Class: They are the queens of brute force melee combat. You won't find a better class to soak up damage and dish out the heavy melee damage. Their strengths lie in close quarters combat, in order to keep foes distracted from less durable allies. Warriors also recieve inherent bonuses when they utilize swords or axes in combat. Warriors get 1 mana point per point into Energy. They also get 3 life points per Vitality point.

Starting Stats:

Strength: 40
Dexterity: 40
Vitality: 50
Energy: 10
Intelligence: 10

Starting Accuracy: 170
Starting Evasion: 140

Starting HP: 150
Starting Mana: 10
Starting Sexual Stamina: 210

Special Skills:

Cleave Chain: This series of attacks hits for 75 Damage, up to 3 times for a maximum of 225 Total Damage. Each hit MUST connect to continue the chain.

Ferocious Strike Chain: This series of attacks hits for 70 damage, up to 4 times for a maximum of 280 Total Damage. Each hit MUST connect to continue the chain.

Shattering Wave Chain: This series of attacks hits for 55 damage, up to 3 times for a maximum of 165 Total Damage, and his ALL enemies in the field of play. Each hit MUST connect to continue the chain. Mana Cost: 5.

Weakening Blow: This attack hits for 60 damage AND causes the target to take double damage for 3 turns. This can't be stacked with the Necromancer ability Amplify.

Shove: This skill knocks your opponent down, dealing 25 damage. Once they are down, their is a follow-up to this called Crippling Cut that will attempt to execute automatically. If this hits, you deal 225 damage. Mana Cost: 5

Wrathful Wave: This skill knocks your opponent down, dealing 75 damage. It is followed up by Crippling Cut, which hits for 225 damage. Mana Cost: 20. Level Gained: 5

Aerial Snare: This places your enemy in an energy hold, immobilizing them. While it does no damage, the follow up to it, Crashing Blow, deals 150 damage. If the follow up misses, the enemy remains in the hold for 3 turns, opening themselves up to attacks. Mana Cost: 30. Level Gained: 6

Springing Slice: This skill allows you to launch yourself at a foe, slicing with your weapon. If it hits, you hit for 250 damage. Mana Cost: 40. Level Gained: 8.

Seething Thrust: This skill never missed, however it has a high price for it's high damage. Hits for 1000 damage. Mana Cost: 75. Level Gained: 15

Available Weapons: Axe, Sword.

So any thoughts on the new Warrior Class?

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Didn't notice this until now. Interest, once again, shown.

Warrior looks interesting. Seems reliant on combos, which may be good or bad depending on how combat works. Might I suggest a thread with all of the things needed to create a character? Looking things up in the OOC thread is confusing.

windclan

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm still in, Though I do hope there will be a way to escape enemies this time...Not being able to do anything for nearly the whole game was not very fun :D

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

No thanks

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Didn't notice this until now. Interest, once again, shown.

Warrior looks interesting. Seems reliant on combos, which may be good or bad depending on how combat works. Might I suggest a thread with all of the things needed to create a character? Looking things up in the OOC thread is confusing.

Yeah I'll be eventually making a new thread for database of enemies and for character sheets. Mainly at this point my goal is to finish each class out first, and not have to worry about posting a billion times for it all. I want to post them as one shot, rather than edit a million times. Actually, I suppose i can just set the thread up and make one post per class as I feel they are finished, and having all comments come here or to my pm box. But yeah, pretty much all of the characters will have these combo set-ups rather than singular skills. It's easier to condense a chain skill with this format rather than list a hundred different ones to accomplish the same feat. Basically speaking what I intend on doing is taking the attackers Accuracy Rating + D(Something) = Total Number (Undecided on what the max of this final number should be) vs. Defenders Evasion Rating + D (Something) = Total Number (with the max number being the same as what the PC could have.)

So in effect for example, lets say your attacking someone and you have an accuracy rating of 115, while the enemy has an evasion rating of 100. Lets also assume for the moment we decide the max number shall be 200 (this would change as levels grow however. I DID in fact come up with a way to make that work.)

Attacker: 115+D85= A Number somewhere between 116 and 200 VS.
Defender: 100+D100= A Number somewhere between 101 and 200.

Currently that's what I am looking to do rather than a set dice roll number, as I am hoping this will lead to a little less disparity in the end numbers.

However, this of course is subject to change if someone comes up with something that could work that isn't complex. I could leave it as the set number with this since the ratings in theory should never get too far apart, but we'll see.

As for enemies, they too will have a set amount of damage their attacks can do. I plan, if it doesn't prove too exhausting, to actually add "armor" as well, though this'll be more cloth like than actual armor. It would have durability points, and an enemy attack would take some of that per "rip off" attempt after having grappled you. They would have to "destroy" the armor before being able to try and rape you, although certain skills might ignore armor. I also plan to add an enmity scale to where an enemy might become enraged at you resisting, and simply beat you to about half HP before trying to rape you again. There will actually be skills that prevent movement, both enemy and players will get these.

As I said before, there is still quite a bit left to do, I'm hoping at this point to finish a character class per day, then when those are done a handful of enemies per day before really tackling the combative system and tweaking it. I figure the best idea is to get a feel for what I want each class/enemy to be able to do, THEN work on the combative systems to make it work/as fair as anything involving RNG can be.

I think that's all for now.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

When do you think we should think about tackling character creation? When its ALL done or when you have the classes finished?