OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Planet of Pleasure (SIGN-UPS)

New Changes:

Added two new Traps: Hama-Dryad and Vacuum Cleaner Fleshlight Clamp Trap.

Vacuum Cleaner Fleshlight Clamp Trap:

This new trap is based off the old Fleshlight Clamp Trap, but with an added Vacuum Suction device attached to it for extra sucking power.

Hama-Dryad Trap:

The Hama-Dryad's are an ancient, living trap that are nigh immune to just about anything you can throw at them. They are so powerful in fact as to be untouchable by the girls they attack. When a girl wanders into their territory, they will attempt to ensnare them with their numerous plant like
tendrils. If they grab one girl, the tendrils will seek out the others in a group, grabbing them and restraining them above the ground to the walls of the area, or trees. Hama Dryads typically will use BOTH their mouth, and special pussy like tentacles to rape their victims, and they will not let go until they have capped out your KP at the maximum trap/battle cap. You cannot escape them either, making them an extremely dangerous type of living trap, possibly the most dangerous in the game. Once they have captured their victims and begun to rape them, massive plant parts shaped like human hands will clasp over the mouths of each captured victim, silencing them. She will telepathically taunt her victims as she rapes them, mercilessly milking them of everything she can. When she's finished with
her victims, she will release them to the ground with a laugh, using her tendrils to keep them restrained until her massive main 'body' is once more safely hidden from view, ready to ambush the next unlucky women to come along. It is worth noting that while she is an enormous creature, her human like mouth and facial features are about the same size as any normal person. Her tendrils are thin enough to easily coil around her victims, yet thick and powerful enough to be impossible to escape from, and her special milking tendrils are incredibly tight. These creatures are normally lurking in areas with ruins of buildings, but have been known to be spotted in wooded areas, and even in large caves and caverns, growing right out of the rocks themselves. They will slowly torture their victim with pleasure, draining them of all they can before releasing them. The duration of the rape will occur
over one post, but will be rather descriptive of the length of time she takes with them, and how she mercilessly dominates them without pause.

Additional Changes:

It's become a bit of a Hassle to constantly regenerate Health, Mana and Stamina on a per round basis while in combat, but not grappled or being raped. Due to this, I've devised a solution that I intend to implement that may help for each fight, as well as grant faster, more efficient posting.

From this point on, as an experiment to see how it goes, there will be NO in Combat Regeneration. To balance this, the idea is to have each of those stats immediately return to full after a battle, doing away with the need for one decision point to either rest or move on. Instead, with stats at full, players will automatically be moved onward to the next area after collecting loot, if any, or escaping a trap.

This of course means less rolling, faster posts (and in theory more per day on the days I can actually make it on to post without interfering with my school studies), and, most importantly, less chances for drag it out extra combat that could be avoided by not having to wait a handful of turns to be at full strength. In addition to this, all skills that were on cooldown will be OFF cooldown the moment a battle ends, so they will be available for the next battle as well right from the start.

One Use Items are now acquired as a Drop Only, or as a Reward from Sexual Arena's if you win.

On the overall, I'm hopeful the new setup will allow this to run smoother, and faster.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Lorelais not looking forward to ultimate hama trap :p Itd be like getting tossed to her own spirit.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Other Changes:

Class Specific Skills will now affect ALL Bosses, even the end game boss. To balance this and keep these skills from being 'abused' so to speak, after activating, they will have a 20 turn cool down before they can activate their damage proc again. No other changes to these skills has been made at this time, so if your skill only affecting being raped by male creatures, that's all they'll do still.

HP Draining enemies will drain a significant amount of HP from you if they make you orgasm and put it into their own life bar. Draining will be 3x the amount of sexual pleasure suffered to bring you to an orgasm (on that turn only, not overall). So for example if you suffered 50 pleasure in one rape from the enemy, they will gain 150 Health. You however will only lose 50 HP. This will balance out so players aren't nearly insta-'killed' by a single orgasm, while still being enough that if you get caught in an almost endless rape cycle, you can still get free by 'dying' due to your HP being drained. You will 'respawn' in the same fight, with the only change being you'll be at full HP again, and be free of the rape to start anew. All other stats, KP gained, damage dealt to your foe, etc will remain unchanged.

In addition, HP draining will add the health to your foe BEFORE your damage procs will hit, meaning it IS possible for a foe to survive it that drained HP from you.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Another change:

If you attempt to cast a skill and don't have enough MP for it, your character will attempt to use any MP potions you have to reach that point. However, if they can't 'own' enough MP to do so, then the potions won't be used. Using potions does NOT cost a turn, so you won't waste anything but findable potions.

Updates are coming later today.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Looks like it'll be Friday before I can update after all.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I will be gone starting tomorrow night through September 9th. It's unlikely I will have internet during this time, so updates will be postponed until then. In addition, to explain my previous absence as of late, I had been studying for the 902 portion of the A+ Certification Exam. I took that today, and passed. I am now fully A+ Certified, so it's been worth the absence.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Congratulations! Pity about the delays but understandable.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As you can see, I have returned!

Updates will be somewhat regular, however I am pleased to announce as of tomorrow morning I will be starting a Technician Job, so updates will either be in the evenings if I have time, or Weekends only, at least until I get used to the scheduling and get settled in.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Updates will likely be coming later this week. Just haven't had enough time to sit down and do any of the writing and stuff for this, but I should during the week (though definitely not tomorrow that much I can say for sure).

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
So yeah, I got stuck having to work in Brooklyn and have a nearly 3 hour commute EACH way every day. With any luck during this week I can rattle out an update somewhere, but it may not be until next weekend sadly. For the time being, I'll still have to travel to and from Brooklyn, which makes it hard to have any time to do much of anything but come in, sleep, get up and shower to race out the door again. Sorry folks.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
That sucks to hear dude. Hope things work out for you and stuff so we can potentially continue when things calm back down for you. But if not, then oh well I guess, twas good while it lasted in that case.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Yes it suck, but dont worry and do your best than this can continue when you have time again. Gonna try to post soon too.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
OK, so my shifts changed which makes things slightly more manageable, but I won't see those benefits until probably next week. Apologies for the lack of updates, it's been quite busy, and then I had to go and get rather sick. The last week or two I've been fighting off an Upper Respiratory Virus, Bronchitis and an Ear infection that have been trying their best to become Pneumonia. I'm a bit better now, but to say the least I've little energy left once work gets done. Beginning to finally feel almost human again, and with any lucky by this time next week I'll be back to normal and up to posting. If I get a chance later in the week I'll try, but for sure by Monday next week. Happy new year to all, and looking forward to the great return.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Happy New Year. My best wishes to you, i hope than you get better soon, take it easy

Zilrax

Reputation score
Hopefully nothing bads happened, been awhile.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
So ... I'm making some sweeping changes to the format of this, which should, I hope, make things much simpler for both players, and myself. Once I complete these changes (with any luck in a week or two at most), I will be starting this up again for anyone interested in continuing, or starting new.

It's been way too long.

darksophina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I still may be interested, what are you planning on changing with the system?