OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Planet of Pleasure (SIGN-UPS)

Current Changes Completed:

All characters will get a +5 to their damage per level up. So if at level 1 you had a skill that dealt 75 damage in one attack, then at level 2 it now does 80 damage.

If your skill was a chain type attack, it will still require opposing rolls for each hit in the chain.

A perfect roll of the dice (assuming it is a WINNING roll) will result in a Critical Hit automatically on attack, doubling the damage done. Be warned though, enemies can now inflict critical pleasure at a % chance, leading to a double pleasure rape scene. In these cases, you CAN get a stacked damage with the critical hit and the amplify spell, or any other skill that causes an enemy to take double damage. Auto-Crit skills now will stack with amplify and the weakened state as well.

Continuing on that line, if you are attempting to escape and your base dice roll is a perfect roll (and you win), you will fully escape AND have the opportunity to try and run away (if possible), or launch an offensive of your own before the enemy has it's turn.

Still working on:

Finalizing the new combat system and changing all stats, skills buffs and debuffs to reflect the changes.

Changing character and race weaknesses and strengths to reflect the changes.

Adding the Sexual Arena's into the game. This may take a little time as well, as I will need to determine which normal enemies, and possibly some sub-bosses should take active part in this. These arenas likely won't show up until Act 2 of the game, so they aren't critical to have 100% complete just yet.

Other Notes:

Character HP, MP and Stamina will increase by 5 with each level, and will not be a player's choice or input. This simplifies the level up system as well, making it a fast update and less time wasted by the player having to decide where to plug a crucial stat point. It will take time to change this appropriately.

Enemy HP, Stamina and Damage will continue to change every three levels by 5. Boss Monsters HP as well as Sub-Bosses will NOT have their HP levels change, but their Stamina and Damage will.

I will keep this updated as I complete things and get closer to starting this up again.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Latest Update (And it's a big one!):

System is now a D30 instead of D20, this allows for the debuffs to work properly without too horribly stacking against the players.

Changed Ritualist Skill Soothing Memories: Now does 25 healing instead of 1D25.

Changed Necromancer Skill Weaken: Halves the D30 roll to a D15 now.

Changed Evasive Boost on Amazons and Assassins to be +3 and +5 on the D30 final roll respectively.

Changed Chantress Skill Mantra of Speed: Now doesn't end unless raped, or combat ends.

KL 5 Rolls are now a D20 vs. specific enemies instead of a D30 roll.

Sexual Stamina WILL regenerate now. 10% only when out of combat per turn. This means you have to be in an empty area!

Injection Trap drops your base dice roll to a 20 for the duration of the Aphrodisiac.

Normal Incubi & Succubui drop your base dice roll to 25 while they are alive and you are facing them. (may change depending on your class/race)

Alarune's Kiss drops your base dice roll to 25 for the duration of it's effect. (may change depending on your class/race)

Shrine of Agility makes your dice roll a D30 + 5 to the final roll for escaping rape or grapples.

Shrine of Accuracy makes your dice roll a D30 + 5 to the final roll for landing physical attacks.

Shrine of Magical Accuracy makes your dice roll a D30 + 5 to the final roll for landing magic based skills.

Adrenaline Boost will give a +5 to your final roll, while a debuff will mean instead of a d30 roll, you only get for example a d20 roll. If you still roll a perfect roll AND win under a lowered roll, you get the critical success. Also, all attacks while under the influence of Adrenaline Boost will automatically be critical damage.

Enemies can sense what your character is weakest to of their potential attacks, and will always use that attack on you. Otherwise they follow basic procedure.

Bosses have a pre-set HP and Stamina total that will not change outside of the Act they are associated with. They will be the same level as you, and their damage will level accordingly.

Character Skills that do not unlock until a set level will not increase their damage dealt until after the skill is learned.

10% Chance to use the opponent's attack against them. For players, you could possibly do a set amount of damage when they try to grapple you. For enemies, they can turn the tables and instantly start raping you if they counter.

HP Draining is 10% of the pleasure amount dealt that caused the orgasm.

Changed Racial Perks and Debuffs. Those changes will be listed here:

Humans - Humans are the typical normal characters. Humans have no true natural weaknesses or strengths in terms of resisting rape.

Elves - Elves are a second race in the game. Elves are strong against Ogre and Balaur Rape but weak against Female Demonic Rape. +5 to all rolls against Ogre and Balaur Rape, -5 to all Female Demon Rape. Elves are more fertile than humans, so they require 1 less point on the dice roll to become pregnant, or impregnate their attackers. 8+ when raped by anything other than an Elf or Mathosian. 7+ When raped by another Elf or filled by Mathosian seed. 6+ when forced to fill a Mathosian pussy.

Mathosians - Mathosian's are more powerful versions of humans and a third race in the game. Mathosians are strong against Male Demonic Rape but weak against Tentacle Rape. +5 to all rolls against Male Demon Rape, -5 to all Tentacle Rape. Mathosian's are more fertile than Humans, and give up their seed when pussy raped more easily than elves do. -1 point to become pregnant, -2 points to impregnate their attackers. 8+ when filled by anything other than a Mathosian. 6+ when forced to fill an Elf pussy or filled by Mathosian. 5+ when forced to fill a Mathosian pussy.

Norn - Norn are larger and stronger than humans or Mathosian's, standing at nine feet tall. Norn are highly resistant to rape, taking only half the pleasure any other class does when raped. However, Norn have difficulty with resisting the call to mate with another of their kind, and when raped by one of them, Norn will suffer a -5 to all rolls against Corrupted Norn. Taking half pleasure does NOT reduce the KP they would gain, since they do take the pleasure, but they just don't feel it as much.

Sylvari - Sylvari are humanoid beings that are part plant. It is uncertain how these few survivors managed to escape the corruption of their species, but here they are. Sylvari are pure, meaning they take only half the KP from normal rape attacks, so they take longer to corrupt. However, Sylvari are extremely vulnerable to being raped by plant based enemies as they feel a
kinship with them. When raped by a plant type enemy or trap, they will recieve double the pleasure, leading to faster orgasms.

Halflings - These are hybrid's between two species (Elves, Mathosians, Norn or Sylvari ONLY). The player chooses which two species to combine, and gains the benefits of both, but also the drawbacks to each as well.

Changed Class Perks and Debuffs. Those Changes will be listed here:

Spiritmaster: Class Specific Perks: Takes 5 less pleasure when a cock is inside her, and +5 to rolls vs. Cock weilding opponents. (Only from that attack). Tentacles don't count.

Class Specific Weaknesses: Takes 5 more pleasure when gripped inside Succubus Pussy, and suffers -5 on all rolls vs. a Succubus.

Race Notes:

If she is a Mathosian, she has a +10 roll AND -5 Pleasure taken when fighting Male Demons.
If she is a Norn, she takes -5 from her final pleasure number after it is halved, but normal rolls for fighting another Norn.
If she is an Elf, she takes 5 extra pleasure (Pussy attack only) AND has -10 to her rolls when fighting Succubi.

Chantress: Class Specific Perks: +5 to ALL rolls and -5 Pleasure against Bug type creatures.

Class Specific Weaknesses: -5 to ALL rolls and +5 Pleasure against Female Plant enemies.

Race Notes:

If she is a Sylvari, she will take double normal pleasure and add +5 more to that number vs. Female Plant Enemies AND have -10 to her rolls.

Sorceress: Class Specific Perks: Takes 5 less pleasure from being stuffed by MALE cocks, and +5 to rolls. (Only for that attack). Tentacles do not count.

Class Specific Weaknesses: -5 to all rolls vs. a Succubus, and takes 5 extra pleasure from dick suckings by a succubus.

Race Notes:

If she is a Mathosian, she has a +10 roll AND -5 Pleasure taken when fighting Male Demons.
If she is a Norn, she takes -5 from her final pleasure number after it is halved, but -5 to her rolls for fighting a Male Norn.
If she is an Elf, she takes 5 extra pleasure AND has -10 to her rolls when fighting Succubi.

Ritualist: Class Specific Perks: +5 to all rolls and -5 pleasure taken vs. Tar/Slime based creatures.

Class Specific Weaknesses: -5 to all rolls and +5 pleasure taken vs. Spider based enemies.

Race Notes:

If she is an Elf, she has a NORMAL roll against the Tar Demoness, but still takes 5 less pleasure.

Necromancer: Class Specific Perks: +5 to all rolls and -5 pleasure vs. demons of any kind.

Class Specific Weaknesses: -5 to all rolls and +5 pleasure vs. plant based creatures.

Race Notes:

If she is an Elf, she has a NORMAL roll against Female Demons, but still takes 5 less pleasure.
If she is a Mathosian, she has -10 rolls against tentacles penetrating her (Male Plants) and takes +5 Pleasure.
If she is a Sylvari, she takes double normal pleasure then adds +5 when facing a plant creature.

Warrior: Class Specific Perks: +5 to all rolls and -5 pleasure vs. anything that has tentacles/vines. Plants, Sylvari, Nelvoken and all tentacled creatures Male or Female count).

Class Specific Weaknesses: Suffers double orgasms when hit with an attack that causes an instant orgasm, meaning she takes twice the KP on these attacks than is normal.

Race Notes:

If she is a Mathosian, she has a normal rolls and pleasure against all Male Tentacle Creatures.
if she is a Sylvari, she takes double pleasure then -5 against anything plant based.

Amazon/Rangers: Class Specific Perks: +5 to all rolls and -5 pleasure vs. Tentacle Creatures. (Mating bind creatures such as the Sylvari and Nelvoken do NOT count in this. Plants do

not count.)

Class Specific Weaknesses: -5 to all rolls and +5 pleasure vs. Tar/Slime based enemies.

Race Notes:

If she is a Mathosian, she has a normal roll and normal pleasure taken against Male tentacled creatures.

Assassins: Class Specific Perks: +5 to rolls and -5 pleasure vs. Male Enemies

Class Specific Weaknesses: -5 to rolls and +5 pleasure vs. Female Enemies

Race Notes:

If she is an Elf, she has normal rolls against Ogre and Balaur Females, but takes +5 pleasure. She also has a -10 roll to female demons.
If she is a Mathosian, she has a normal roll against Male Tentacle Creatures.
If she is a Norn, she has a -10 roll against the Female Norn.
If she is a Sylvari, she will take double pleasure then +5 more against any Female plant creature, while taking double pleasure -5 against Male plant creatures.

END

So what's left? In no particular order:

1: Adding in the Sexual Arenas system.

2: Ensuring all files are properly updated.

3: Potentially some small damage changes.

4: Determining who is continuing on with the new system on the old thread, and who wants a complete reboot. List your preference here now please so I can simply start updating when ready.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Well I told you my answer over AIM the other day, but just to make it official I want to continue as I was in the current thread... though I may decide too reboot Elise's thread if it seems like it would be better after another couple of battles or so and if it'd be easier on you to restart it. But I'd prefer to keep going as is if it wouldn't be too hard to transition the new rules for her thread.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Can not reboot fast enough.

darksophina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Would like to continue my thread please. Thanks!

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Continue, i want to end that "fight"

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

UPDATE:

Precision Strike now has a 5 turn cool down upon successful use.

At Level 5 ALL Characters (except for a Ranger) will get a skill that allows them to target an enemy and attack them for damage + instantly stop a rape attack. It will have a 5 turn cool down as well, although note that some enemies can't have their attacks stopped.

Sexual Arenas are in place as of the Black Marsh. The first two times you encounter one, you have a choice, though you get a threat the second time you decline. If you decline a third time, the arena master will summon friends so he can watch you get raped anyway. After that, you no longer have a choice as he will simply force you into combat before you realize what is happening. On a side note, both you and your companion will take part in this, and you can earn rewards if you win. If you lose though, you'll take some KP damage. Notes on that will be going up in the useful information thread once finalized.

Left to do:

Not much at this stage, just ensuring the encounter system and all files changed are properly updated, finishing out the arena system and figuring out which enemies can't have their rape attacks stopped.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

I'd probably picks the Alraunes and those who can shield themselves and allies, and the ones that are particularly large.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Latest Updates:

Character stats will now increase by 15 each level, while damage is still +5.

Enemy stats will now increase by 25 every THREE levels, while damage remains +5 every three levels.

Enemies can counter your attempts to attack an enemy raping someone, or to interrupt the attack. For each enemy alive, there is a chance they can counter. Choose wisely!

On the subject of counter attacking, a roll indicating a counter is only for the OPENING, you (or the enemy) must still land your attack to have a successful counter. If you are the one countering, your character automatically will try to use the highest damage dealing, non MP using skill available to them.

Sexual Arenas are completed. They will start appearing as of the Black Marsh in Act 1.

Other Notes:

Creatures that won't let go unless pregnant, or they/you give birth, or until you break free/someone helps you:

Licker, Humanoid Plant, Succubus, Amphibious Drayne, Dark Elf, Demonic Jellyfish, Giant Kraken, Karsetti, Crawling Horrors, Lesbian Trap Plant, Alarune, Scylla, Lust Squid, Venus Suck Trap, Sylvari Female (When Pregnant), Slime Girl (When Pregnant), Balaur Male, Balaur Female, Harpies, Virago, Lust Demoness, Demonic Spiders (When you are pregnant, or they are), Incubus, Demonic Starfish, Lamia, Slime Blob, Slurpers, Nelvoken Female, Vined Doppelganger, All Traps, Bosses and Sub Bosses.

That means these enemies won't just rape you to an orgasm and then dismount, they'll keep going until they get shoved off, or one of you is giving birth.

Creatures who can't have their sex attacks stopped unless killed/special circumstances:

Karsetti, Giant Kraken, Demonic Jellyfish, Giant Ogre, Giant Ogeress, Crawling Horrors (Must be physically ripped off), Amphibious Drayne, Lamia, Lesbian Trap Plant, Alarune, Scylla, Lust Squid (Must be physically ripped off), Venus Suck Trap, Sylvari Female (When in mating bind), Arachne (when webbing is used), Slime Girl, Vined Doppelganger (Must be pulled away/off), Flesh Teaser (while minion is alive due to shield), Supreme Succubus, All Ultimate Magical Chair Rapists (when clone is active or 2+ minions are alive if a boss).

This means these enemies can't have their attack stopped by the special interruption skills. You can still do damage to them with the skill, but it won't stop the rape. You also can't simply shove them off as a helper. Some you can rip off in help, while others you can't do anything at certain times.

Creatures big enough to attack (or who have attackable points) while raping their victims:

Andariel, Lilith, Lillandra, Giant Kraken, Giant Ogre, Giant Ogeress, Lesbian Trap Plant, Alarune, Venus Suck Trap, Plant 42.

This list of course is for enemies so damn big you can target them with your normal attack skills and damage them even while they rape someone. Be warned though, if any other enemies are on the field of play, they can try to counter your attempts and make life miserable for you, or pleasurable depending on how you look at it.

Creatures with a preferred attack:

Lesbian Trap Plant (Mages), Alarune (Mages), Venus Suck Trap (Mages), Arachne (Rangers).

What's left to do?

Aside from making sure all game and forum files are updated, this is pretty much set to go. Once I have confirmed I've properly updated all needed files, I can start this back up again. Target time is for Sunday, as the next 3 days will be quite busy, leaving me with only a smidge of free time to actually work on this.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Update:

Found some files that aren't updated, and realized I have to redo the entire system for enemy stuff for those games that were still going on, which means more time needed. As such, and due to events I just found out about, Sunday likely will not be the start date, but more likely Wednesday or Thursday next week.

On a side note, Precise Hit now has a damage total, 100 damage.

Never fear, this is nearly back! With any luck, with a more fluid system allowing for faster updates, and a more linear feel to the battles.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It is with great pleasure I announce that this will be starting up again tomorrow!

For those who have yet to say anything about if they wish to restart, or continue: If I have not heard from you by the time I update tomorrow, I will update your thread as normal, and it will continue on. For those who requested a restart, you'll get a NEW thread altogether, and the old one will be locked.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Ehm, i dont get it, So even with the guardian barrier they can grappled you and if that happen your partner need to waste a turn to free you? Sound like now the battle will last even more

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh fucking hell, I forgot about the damn barrier! Erm, let me go fix that.

darksophina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Gotta say this new system feels smoother and easier to use.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't say either way but, I did have an fondness for the absurdly large numbers.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah it's definitely much easier to work with.

On a side note for those wondering, enemy chance to inflict critical pleasure is CAPPED at 20% from the start. A perfect roll in which they win is also an auto critical hit.

Also, as some may have noticed, a perfect roll on escaping allows for the character to instantly add an extra action on their turn. I thought both of these additions would make combat seem a little more fluid.

Edit:

I'm also going back to the enemies not willingly letting go, mostly because it's been difficult to remember which ones will and won't, and because well, it doesn't really fit with lust driven enemies. They'll keep fucking until something stops them, either you giving birth, or someone shoving them off.

Last edited:

orcha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hello,

If you are still taking sign ups for this, I'd like to join. I had already made a post in the Character Build thread, but then realized I should perhaps ask about it here first.

orcha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hi Siphon,

Are the character stats and abilities over in the Character Information thread still applicable in the newest version of your system?

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I am in the process of proof-checking them now, so by Monday at the latest I should have edits in place IF they are needed. Pretty sure none of the skills changed in what they do though.

orcha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I am in the process of proof-checking them now, so by Monday at the latest I should have edits in place IF they are needed. Pretty sure none of the skills changed in what they do though.
Sounds good, thanks!