What's new

Planet of Pleasure (SIGN-UPS)

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Planet of Pleasure (SIGN-UPS)

Does Necro's Death Touch also work on bosses like the Amazon's guardian? Because I can see that being quite useful. The only draw back is their kind of middlish as far as sex stamina goes. Not as bad as the other magical classes, but nowhere near as beefy as warrior or amazon.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The only Class skill like that that works on True Bosses is the Amazon one. None of the other ones do.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I will be making updates most likely either tomorrow night, or sometime Thursday.

I am currently in the process of moving all of my files regarding this game to it's own folder, which I HOPE to get set up that I can eventually take with me if I'm ever away from home on a portable drive.

This should also help speed up each update, as it will be much easier with this new filing system to find individual characters, find not often used rules for things that happen, etc. In other words, it should allow me to post more freely and fluidly, and perhaps more often. This new system has been a long time in coming, and when I have everything finished, it's actually going to look like a professional setup (Maybe haha).

Regardless, the less scrolling through massive walls of text I have to do the better. Nice, simple break downs for individual files per player, per rule type, and I might even make a sub-folder per enemy/trap as well for easy findings. This would also allow, in the event I ever decided to take on a second GM for this, for me to easily transfer every single file to them without fear that I missed one. With any luck, I'll have the new filing system mostly done tonight and fully by tomorrow, but even if not, just getting some of this stuff in easier to find places and easy to access areas will make life much simpler.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

I approve of ways to speed up the updates.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

More updates will be coming later tonight, as well as some new game info for things that will be getting implemented. Some of these are to add some variety to the game, others are for balancing, and others are to possibly make the in game play move along faster overall. I will post a complete list of all changes coming sometime this evening once I have compiled them, but suffice it to say there are at LEAST 6 changes coming. Some of them will be helpful to the players, while others will make life a little more 'interesting' for the characters. I do hope you'll enjoy them when they are revealed.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Changes are good

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

OK, as promised, the list of changes coming now, or very soon. With any luck they will help spice things up, and in a few cases, speed internal game play up a little on the overall side of things.

Item Drop Changes: If any item is at MAX Capacity, and it is rolled on the drop table, half of it's rolls enter to the Map Piece table, and the other half into Nothing. For example, if a KL Potion is 1-150 on the roller, and you have one, then 1-75 gets added to the map piece, while 76-150 gets added to the nothing table. There's more to this, but this gives you the basic idea of how the new self updating system will work. (Implementing IMMEDIATELY)

The Futa Parasite Trap will gain a 5 Turn Paralyze status affliction. This will prevent the character from being able to attack, defend, resist rape and dodge grapples. In effect, it will completely immobilize them, allowing any enemy in the area to freely attack them. (Implementing as of Act 2).

Once a character acquires any gun, note that attacks with these weapons, while low in damage CANNOT miss. They will always land. However, you must have the proper ammo for the gun you want to use. (Implementing IMMEDIATELY)

Starting immediately, there will be some areas where you MUST fight without your companion, as you will be separated from her. A pre-set map will be randomly selected at this time, and both you and your companion will follow their respective paths until you either meet back together at a set location, or one reaches the location and makes her way back to the other, allowing them to reunite. There are 6 planned areas (one in each act) where this will happen, and you won't know when or where until it happens! When this happens, a map piece will be randomly generated that will tell you how far you have to travel (in areas) to reach the 'convergence point'. If one of you reaches it before the other, then whoever made it first will start down the other path to find their missing friend.

When raped to an orgasm while under the effects of an Adrenaline Boost, characters will now become unable to do anything for a short time. The amount of time paralyzed will be determined by exactly how much pleasure over the orgasm limit they were. The table for this will be as follows:

Exact to 19 over: 1 Turn Stun.
20-39 over: 2 Turn Stun.
40-49 over: 3 Turn Stun.
50+ over: 4 Turn Stun.

In addition to this, if a character was being double team raped and suffered an orgasm from BOTH sexual organs (Futa Cock and Pussy), she will fall under the 50+ over category automatically, and be stunned for 4 turns. To help balance this, Adrenaline Boosts will now give +10 to all rolls instead of +5. (Implementing IMMEDIATELY)

There is a chance that each empty room could contain a map piece, or a fake map piece. It is a 50-50 as to if it is a real one or not. Upon approaching the map piece and reaching for it, one of two things can happen.

1: The map piece is real, and you get a free one!

2: It's a fake, a hologram, and it trips a very unique trap not found anywhere else in the game.

Possible Trap:

This trap is something of a proto-type trap, and as such it is only found where the fake map pieces might be. The trap is designed to force it's victims into having sex with both organs, while partially restrained. While you can break free from the trap as you could any other, it can quickly deal a lot of pleasure to you. As you are restrained by physical tendrils coming from the 'machine', it unfolds around you, revealing a number of items it can dominate you with. Casting the futa spell, it will slide a fake pussy over your cock and begin stroking you off with one mechanical arm, while two more shove vibrators into your pussy and ass. Two suction cups will extend from the floor and fix to each breast, beginning to suck on them. It deals a whopping 90 pleasure per attack, making it the most powerful single 'rapist' in the game without an instant orgasm ability. Like other traps, it 'levels' as you do, increasing it's potential attack power. (Implementing IMMEDIATELY)

Most likely I will be doing updates tomorrow, as I am in the process of creating the pre-set maps right now and that's VERY time consuming.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Neat. I also noticed the Arena idea and pondered perhaps the possibility of trading or something with some sort of merchant zone or less hostile fiends. Basically accepting corruption to get an item. Just an idle idea I had.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Not exactly thrilled with that new map piece trap, but most of the rest looks ok.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

By the way, is that futa spell that some enemies/traps cast temporary? Cause honestly, I'd actually prefer that, if it happens...

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Neat. I also noticed the Arena idea and pondered perhaps the possibility of trading or something with some sort of merchant zone or less hostile fiends. Basically accepting corruption to get an item. Just an idle idea I had.

I might tinker with that idea for down the road. If I do I'll give you a message and we can toss some ideas back and forth.

Not exactly thrilled with that new map piece trap, but most of the rest looks ok.
Remember it's a 50% chance to be a regular good old map piece. Also, since empty rooms aren't SUPPOSED to happen too frequently, the odds of seeing a lot aren't high.

By the way, is that futa spell that some enemies/traps cast temporary? Cause honestly, I'd actually prefer that, if it happens...

Futa spells are ALWAYS a temporary thing, even the parasite one that can leave it there for a time. Basically the way those works is, whenever you are hit with one, as soon as you break free from your rape it poofs (unless that enemy puts it on you again later). With the parasite, there is a small chance that when you get it off you, it'll leave enough influence that the futa cock will linger for 20 turns after, but that too eventually vanishes.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Neat. Thanks for answering that for me.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

OK, at the suggestion of a few people, I have created a corruption table that gives 'debuffs' with each corruption level gained. These 'debuffs' will stack as you gain levels, making life more and more difficult as you get closer to the end of your life.

Level 1: Slightly increased chance of taking critical pleasure (up to 15% from 10%).

Level 2: Your buff spells accidently affect your enemies as well! IE: Mantra of Speed would give your enemies 2 turns per round as well.

Level 3: 5% Chance you will no longer resist sex each turn. (Must be penetrated and having sex for this to trigger).

Level 4: Enemies will solely focus on her at the start of a fight, double teaming her constantly to try and finish her off as long as there are at least 3 of them alive. In addition, enemies now know what sex attacks you are weak against, and will ONLY use those attacks on you!

Level 5: Anything you were weak to before, you are now DOUBLY weak against. IE: Weak vs. Pussy Rides (+5) now becomes +10 Pleasure. (Note: Very Weak would classify as having the same weakness duplicated because of race and class debuff. In this case that would be +10 becoming +20 Pleasure).

Level 6: You're a sex slave now, game over!

Zilrax

Reputation score

I think rank 2 scares me more than any of the others.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*grins* Would me too! Sure as hell makes life a lot more interesting doesn't it though? :p

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Should I be glad I rolled a class that focused on debuffs, then?

Zilrax

Reputation score

True, but it does sorta invalidate the other ranks for the most part. Just encourages me to ensure I stay at rank 1 minimum. Rank 4 is scary sure but you can play around it. rank 2 is way more dangerous than any rank than 6.

I dunno just seems like either the other ranks need to be made more impressive or rank 2 needs to be swapped with one of the less severe ones. Otherwise it sort of stands as the entrance to the death spiral gate.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Probably, but remember it goes by companions too. Also, that bone armor you have? Yeah, enemies will have a 25% damage reduction too, at least at the start. Fortunately, unless yours gets recast, you won't have to worry about it coming back again mid fight.

I will make a list in a little while of all the skills in the game that this will affect.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

True, but it does sorta invalidate the other ranks for the most part. Just encourages me to ensure I stay at rank 1 minimum. Rank 4 is scary sure but you can play around it. rank 2 is way more dangerous than any rank than 6.

I dunno just seems like either the other ranks need to be made more impressive or rank 2 needs to be swapped with one of the less severe ones. Otherwise it sort of stands as the entrance to the death spiral gate.

Hmm, what about making the current level 2 for level 4, bumping the current level 3 up to 2, and the current level 4 up to level 3? The 4 and beyond become the most dangerous. How's that sound?