Elise Langray Crimea (Mind Flayer)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Elise Langray Crimea (Mind Flayer)

There were no words, only a knowing smile from her opponent.

Elise: 160/250, Trails 2-1. (Giving Pussy Ride - 45 Pleasure)
Fallen Angel: 250/250, Leads 2-1. (Giving Pussy Ride - 45 Pleasure)

Game 4 Starts!

1st Attack: Elise: 16 vs. Angel: 12. 45 Pleasure Done, Angel: 205 Stamina.

2nd Attack: Elise: 16 vs. Angel: 6. 45 Pleasure Done, Angel: 160 Stamina.

3rd Attack: Elise: 21 vs. Angel: 18. 45 Pleasure Done, Angel: 115 Stamina.

4th Attack: Elise: 28 vs. Angel: 3. 45 Pleasure Done, Angel: 70 Stamina.
5th Attack: Elise: 15 vs. Angel: 1. 45 Pleasure Done, Angel: 25 Stamina.
6th Attack: Elise: 25 vs. Angel: 19. ORGASM.

Elise gets on a roll, and wins Game 4 without ever letting the Angel get an attack in!

Elise must choose the Handjob Attack now.

Elise: 160/250, TIED 2-2. (Must Choose Handjob Attack)
Fallen Angel: 250/250, TIED 2-2. (Giving Pussy Ride - 45 Pleasure)

Options:

1: Do or Die, Game 5. Let's go!

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Elise mounted the fallen angel who remained silent yet looked at her knowingly as she climbed up, and then she began rocking her hips. She squeezed and milked that cock for all its worth, hoping against hope that she could win this round and even the odds, though after this round, she had to use just her hands, and that would be even tougher than before she knew. Without a lot of luck, Elise knew she wouldn't win the next round even if she won this round.

"Come on, you know you want to cum honey. Let it all out," Elise cooed at the fallen angel, smirking when she felt her foe's dick trembling already and soon after spurting its next fresh load of seed out, with Elise riding it out and letting her cum all she could inside of her to keep her sensitive and ready for more pleasure.

Elise quickly, without missing a beat, lifted off of the fallen angel and spun around on the chair, where she began furiously stroking her foe to completion again, massaging the fallen angel's balls if she had any and teasing her crown with her fingertips. "Come on baby, you know you love this. I can make you feel so good anytime you like if you let me win. You could even come with me and Brianna afterwards, maybe help us out around this place. We'd be... very grateful," Elise said to the fallen angel as she stroked her off, trying to entice her into letting her finish her off before she was overwhelmed herself.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Angel said nothing, and the final battle began!

Game 5, Series Tied at 2.

Elise: 160/250, TIED 2-2. (Giving Handjob - 25 Pleasure)
Fallen Angel: 250/250, TIED 2-2. (Giving Pussy Ride - 45 Pleasure)

Elise's Turn:

1st Attack: Elise: 16 vs. Angel: 13. 25 Pleasure Done, Angel: 225 Stamina.
2nd Attack: Elise: 23 vs. Angel: 1. 25 Pleasure Done, Angel: 200 Stamina.

3rd Attack: Elise: 23 vs. Angel: 16. 25 Pleasure Done, Angel: 175 Stamina.

4th Attack: Elise: 11 vs. Angel: 19. RESISTED!

Fallen Angel's Turn:

1st Attack: Angel: 27 vs. Elise: 14. 45 Pleasure Done, Elise: 115 Stamina.

2nd Attack: Angel: 18 vs. Elise: 13. 45 Pleasure Done, Elise: 70 Stamina.
3rd Attack: Angel: 7 vs. Elise: 6. 45 Pleasure Done, Elise: 25 Stamina.
4th Attack: Angel: 18 vs. Elise: 3. 45 Pleasure Done, Elise ORGASMS!

The final fight started well enough for Elise, as she seemed to be doing well. Then she made one mistake, allowing the Angel to resist her attack, and it proved to be a costly one. The Angel swiftly turned the tables on Elise, and got her back in the chair, and began to ride her. Not long after, Elise was wildly climaxing as her final, defeating orgasm claimed her, and Elise lost her series 3-2.

Elise was ridden for what seemed like hours after her defeat, the Fallen Angel taking advantage of her. Orgasm after orgasm rocked her, as she helplessly spurted her pleasure inside of her rapist. When she was finally done with Elise, who by now was a bit exhausted, she bent down and kissed her on the lips. As she pulled away, she whispered, "come back soon, I look forward to another match with you in the future." Just like that, she was gone, and Elise realized she'd gained 500 KP!

MEANWHILE ....

Brianna was done for, her orgasm ripping through her as she cried out in defeat. It didn't end there though, as her double continued to ride her for some time after. Orgasm after orgasm tore through Brianna, and she couldn't do anything but enjoy them, periodic "god yes" or "fuck yes" words escaping her lips. She was enjoying sex with herself, and she almost didn't want it to end. Finally though it did, and with a passionate kiss, her double finally released her. Smiling her double said, "well, that was fun. Come back again so we can have more fun."

Suddenly, Brianna found herself in the same room as Elise, no sign of their opponents, or the demon imp who'd arranged this fun fight. Brianna realized she'd gained 1,500 KP!

Options:

1: Lay there and talk about what just happened.

2: Move on and talk.

3: Move on and forget this ever happened.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Elise managed to get in and grab the fallen angel's dick in one hand, where she began stroking her off furiously in an attempt to wear her down and make her cum hard so she could claim victory. The fallen angel unfortunately managed to give her the slip and turned it around on her, where she mounted her and began riding her. Elise couldn't hold back her voice and let out a lewd moan of pleasure as she was strapped to the chair again.

"N-No! Please... no... I... c-can't afford to... l-lose," Elise squealed as her orgasm built more and more, until she finally could hold it no longer and exploded, her seed spurting out of her and filling the fallen angel.

With Elise's defeat sealed now, the fallen angel decided to keep going with Elise, her cock throbbing and aching for more. Elise came again and again as the fallen angel rode her, and by the halfway mark of their time together, Elise was actively helping the fallen angel ride her harder by bucking her hips up to meet her rapists. If the fallen angel took that as a sign of Elise's submission and released her arms from the chair, she would quickly have Elise's arms wrapped around her, holding her tight as Elise held onto her butt for dear life.

"F-Fuck yes... yes... YES!" Elise cried out passionately into the arena as the fallen angel rode her, squealing and crying out similarly each time she reached climax.

When the fallen angel was finally done with her, Elise collapsed back onto the chair and accepted her kiss, leaning into it. She lay there panting softly after that to rest and recover her breath, and soon enough she noticed Brianna beside her again. "H-Hey love. How did you manage?" Elise asked Brianna in a shaky voice as they lay there recovering, reaching over to gently grasp her hand. "And I think we should rest a bit before moving on. Hell... it's no more dangerous than moving on without resting," Elise added, not getting up just yet and feeling they needed to rest a little, regardless of the consequences.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Brianna shuddered slightly, probably giving Elise all she needed to know how things had gone.

"Well, I managed to win one game ... Was doing alright until she ... I .... how the hell do you even describe being sucked off and ridden off by yourself anyway? I mean ... technically she wasn't me, but technically she was. Anyway ... yeah, I didn't last long for those last two attacks, took me far easier than I want to admit."

Like Elise, Brianna just lay there, her breathing starting to return to near normal levels.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Heh, yeah I managed to tie things up with the fallen angel I fought against. Gods Brianna, she was just gorgeous, and it was like she knew every perfect little spot to stroke, suck, and fuck me. She reminded me of the succubi we used to have fun with back home. Maybe next time we'll manage to get a win out of that arena place... if there is a next time," Elise panted softly, starting to get control of her own breathing.

After another minute or so, Elise got up and helped Brianna up before grabbing her weaponry and preparing to set out again, knowing that they needed some more rest, but also that they needed to move away from here just in case.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Moving onward, they eventually found a heavily fortified mini building within the area they were. Stepping inside, they discovered ...

Mini Knife - Stab your enemy with defense and immunity ignoring damage for 75 damage, allowing you to escape a grapple instantly. Can only be used when you are grappled. Doesn't work on most traps.

Options:

1: Take the Weapon and go.

2: Take it and rest (no real need)

3: Rest only and forget the weapon.

4: Keep going without the weapon.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Moving onwards, Elise led them along until they came to a fortified building that she thought they might be able to use to rest a little bit. She noticed the knife and took it, figuring it would come in handy. "Look at this sweetie. Good thing we moved on when we did I guess. I wouldn't mind resting a little more myself, but it's probably best if we move on I think," Elise said as she took the knife, preparing to move on with Brianna if her lover decided they should head onwards instead of resting some.

[1. Take the weapon and move onwards unless Brianna decides to rest some.]

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Brianna nodded slowly.

"May as well keep going. We'll never get home if we just sit around every chance we get."

She said it with a small laugh, as if she fully expected they would get home eventually.

Moving onward they soon discovered another shrine. When Cassidy appeared to them to describe it, she appeared to be slightly run down, as if she too had been attacked.

"You have found a shrine of agility. When activated, it will grant you a temporary boost in all defensive moves. To take this shrine, you must defeat Rreziki and her pet Sylvari Female. As always, if you choose not to pursue this, then leave now."

Once more she poofed, and Brianna turned to Elise with a worried look on her face.

"Did you see how bad off she looked? I think we have our answer if she's a prisoner herself or not."

Options:

1: Take the shrine!

2: No Thanks.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Nodding to Brianna as they moved onwards, Elise stayed in front to take the brunt of the punishment first if they ran into anything. After a few more minutes of travel, Elise looked back to Brianna as they came upon another shrine. Just as she was about to say something, Cassidy popped into existence again and told them which kind of shrine it was. Elise noticed that the poor women looked quite exhausted, likely from something raping her too, she figured.

"Yeah, she obviously is. Now the main question is, where is she and how do we free her. She's obviously knowledgeable about this place, so she'd be a valuable asset in getting the hell out of here," Elise agreed, then looked back to the shrine. "Well fuck it, might as well. This shrine will definitely help me in the next battles to come I'm sure. What do you say sweetie?" Elise went on to say, looking back to Brianna to make sure she agreed with taking the shrine before moving into it to see who their enemies would be this time around.

[1. Invade that shrine and the pussies of whichever monster girls are in there.]

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I think it'll help us both out. Let's do this."

Stepping into range of the shrine, the familiar shield went up to keep them in the battle zone, and their enemies spawned! One was a woman who might have once been Mathosian, but it was clear she was undead now. The other appeared to be a Sylvari Woman, but something seemed off.

Rreziki: Pleasure: 55. HP: 5,000. Stamina: 300.

Level 7 Sylvari Female: Pleasure: 65 (70 to other Sylvari). HP: 800. Damage: 30. Weak vs. Physical Attacks. Special Ability: Sylvari Mating Bind (5 turn fail, 30 turn success).

Initiative Roll:

Rreziki: 19 (2nd)
Sylvari: 6 (Last)
Elise: 21 (1st)
Brianna: 14 (3rd)

Options:

1: Pick a Target and Attack.

2: Other?

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Elise nodded as Brianna answered her and stepped forward, taking the lead and preparing herself for the inevitable appearance of their foes. She sighed softly and mentally steeled herself for the fight to come, and when their enemies both spawned forth, Elise readied her weapons and moved in quickly, not giving them a chance to even get ready before attacking.

"Honey, you take care of the Sylvari there. I'll handle the big girl," Elise said, moving in and attacking hard and fast.

[1. Use Beast Swipe on Rreziki and hope for the stun it brings.]

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Attack Roll:

Elise: 23 vs. Rrzeiki: 21.

Elise lands her hit for 325 damage and STUNS Rrzeiki, costing her a turn.

Brianna Cass her Mantra of Speed, giving herself, and Elise 2 turns. She has 145 MP left.

Attack Rolls:

Brianna: 23, 11, 8, 1 & 26 vs. Sylvari Female: 27, 9, 1, 26 & 5.

Brianna lands 3 hits, one of which lands critical, for a total of 1,000 Damage, killing the Sylvari instantly.

Brianna lands all 5 hits on Rreziki as she can't move to avoid the attacks, and Brianna does 625 damage. Rreziki has 4,075 HP left.

Options:

1: Attack!

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Elise moves in and swings quickly and precisely against Rrzeiki, spinning around as she crouches and slicing into her waist before coming around again and stabbing into her side. After Brianna casts her spell to speed them up, Elise darts in again after Brianna takes down the sylvari and attacks the boss woman, knowing what she needed to do. She dove at Rrzeiki and stabbed her daggers into the woman's shoulders, then kicked off into the air, doing a backflip as she did and landing on her feet before sliding in once again thanks to Brianna's haste spell to stab her daggers into the shrine boss's chest.

"Take... THIS!" Elise shouted as she attacked whilst Brianna's haste spell was in effect.

[1. Attack with Signet of Agony Chain since Rrzeiki is effectively stunned and can't defend basically, which since it's attacking twice thanks to Brianna's haste, it should be 2,000 damage after the runes explode. Even more if they're criticals.]

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Elise's 1st Attack Round: 1,000 Damage.

Elise's 2nd Attack Round: 1,100 Damage (one critical hit).

Total Damage done: 2,100.

Rreziki has 1,975 HP left.

Rreziki comes out of her stun angry, and lashes out!

Grapple Attempt:

Rreziki: 12 vs. Elise: 27

Elise dodges it easily.

Attack Rolls:

Brianna: 30 vs. Rreziki: 21

Brianna: 29 vs. Rreziki: 16

Brianna lands both hits, one of them being critical, and does a total of 1,200 damage. Rreziki has 775 HP left.

Options:

1: Finish Her!

2: Sympathy Sex? :p

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Heh, you thought you could defeat us? Nice try. But now you shall be released to rest finally," Elise said after he flurry of attacks, all of which landed on their remaining opponent.

Rreziki looked to be on her last legs as Elise finished her attacks, at which point she glanced over at Brianna and nodded to her. Elise jumped back in at her and slid around behind, sinking her daggers into their opponent's back and finishing her off before wrenching her blades out as they dripped with her blood.

[1. Finish her off, might as well. Use The Swift Edge Chain to do so]

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Attack Roll (s):

Elise: 10 vs. Rreziki: 11

Elise: 1 vs. Rreziki: 25

Elise misses both times she tries to attack!

Grapple Attempt:

Rreziki: 15 vs. Elise: 25.

Elise dodges again.

Attack Roll (s):

Brianna: 7 vs. Rreziki: 8

Brianna: 28 vs. Rreziki: 17.

Brianna lands one hit for 300 damage, leaving their foe with 475 HP.

Options:

1: DIE ALREADY!

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Swinging her daggers at Rreziki, Elise whiffed her attacks and growled angrily before darting in to attempt another attack, hoping to follow up on Brianna's hit and finish this bitch off once and for all. "I said die already you bitch," Elise said as she went in.

[1. Same attack as last time, hoping to finish Rreziki off.]

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Attack Rolls:

Elise: 21, 5 vs. Rreziki: 16, 22.

Elise lands one hit, and it's a critical hit! 300 Damage.

Elise: 24, 27, 23 vs. Rreziki: 16, 3, 9.

Elise lands all 3 hits, 2 of them critical, and the fight is over!

Both women gain 5,200 XP.

Item Drops:

Sylvari: NOTHING!

Rreziki: Map Piece!

Stepping over, Brianna grabbed the Map Piece and looked at it. She'd started to learn how to read them, and she pointed out the path they needed to reach Level 3 of the Tower to her. It turned out to be a good thing, for strangely, Cassidy did not appear to them.

"OK, I've learned how these things work, we just follow this path and we should find the stairs. Hmm, strange, where's Cassidy?"

Options:

1: Move On.

2: Remain for now (can't be caught)

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Darting in, Elise slashed Rreziki all over her body and eventually managed to take the evil bitch down finally. Her last blow was her blade stabbing into Rreziki's throat to finish her off, the woman's blood leaking from around the dagger. She wrenched it free and caught the now dead woman and gently lay her down on the ground.

"I'm sorry hon, but it had to be done. We can't give up and just let you have us," Elise muttered to Rreziki as she laid her down.

After they found the map piece, Elise let Brianna take the map pieces and put them together. Elise was worried however when Cassidy didn't turn up this time around. "I guess something happened to Cassidy this time around. Probably being raped by those damn monsters," Elise muttered with a troubled look. "Alright then let's get moving along sweetie. The sooner we're out of here the better," she added to Brianna.

[1. Move onwards up the tower.]