X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Elise Langray Crimea (Mind Flayer)

Attack Rolls:

Elise: 28, 14, 17, 12 & 28 vs. Manticore: 29, 22, 28, 8 & 29

Elise only manages to land one hit for 130 Damage. The Manticore has 270 HP left.

Grapple Attempts:

Plant: 4 vs. Elise: 12+5=17

Manticore: 24 vs. Elise: 6+5=11

Elise dodges the plant, but her momentum takes her right into the wiating pincer of the Manticore, which closes around her arm, holding her!

Meanwhile ...

Spoiler

Options:

1: Try to break free!

2: Get raped! (Give in until she gets pregnant from raping you, could be a while).
    Last edited by SiphonTalvesh; 16th September 2017, 21:02.
    And those who are prideful, and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

I'm a little rusty, but even drinking your blood, I think I can keep you alive for three months of torture.

sigpic

Comment

Elise growled as the manticore proved a Bit faster than she'd thought, and was able to avoid several of her attacks, leaving Elise a bit winded, and her target still alive. "Damn you... just... go... DOWN ALREADY!" Elia growled before shouting as she tried to tug herself free from the manticore's pincer claw, where she'd attack as fast and hard as she could.

(1. Break free, and attack the manticore if possible with Swift Edge Chain.)
      Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
      Spoiler

It's also on Excitica, which is an erotic book site.

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

Escape Grapple Attempt:

Elise: 25 vs. Manticore: 23

Elise breaks free!

Grapple Attempts:

Venus: 24 vs. Elise: 18+5=23

Elise is grabbed again by the Plant!

Meanwhile...

Spoiler

Options:

1: Try to escape the Plant!

2: Allow the Plant to rape you (How long for?)
        And those who are prideful, and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

I'm a little rusty, but even drinking your blood, I think I can keep you alive for three months of torture.

sigpic

Comment

"F-Fuck off, please... starting to... get out of breath," Elise growled at the manticore as she broke free once more, only to be scooped back up by the alraune as she gasped in surprise. "N-No please... just... let me go," Elise whimpered.

Elise grunted and struggled against the alraune's tentacles that were holding her firmly, hoping to break free so she could end the manticore to at least give herself some form edge over the remaining foe. If she couldn't break free from the alraune after a couple of tries though, her body, starting to become exhausted from the repeated struggles she had to perform to get free, then Elise's body would go a bit limp in the alraune's grasp as she panted madly.

(3. Struggle to break free for two rounds. If she is unable to escape the alraune's grasp within two rounds, then she will give in for ten rounds.)
          Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
          Spoiler

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

Escape Grapple Attempt:

Elise: 18 vs. Alarune: 14

Grapple Attempts:

Manticore: 2 vs. Elise: 16+5=21
            Alarune: 9 vs. Elise: 17+5=22

Elise dodges both!

Meanwhile ...

Spoiler

Options:

1: Attack the Manticore.

2: Attack the Plant.

3: Other?

sigpic

Comment

Thankfully Elise managed to slip away from the alraune's grasp, where she dove out of the way of the manticore girl that tried to grab her as well. "A-Alright you two, t-time to take you down," Elise panted as she drew her weapons up and attacked the manticore girl, slashing out at her and hoping to take her down to even the odds.

(1. Beast Swipe on the Manticore girl if available, Swift Edge Chain if it isn't.)

Spoiler

Comment

Attack Roll:

Elise: 17 vs. Manticore: 25

Elise misses!

Grapple Attempts:

Elise counters the Plant, killing it!

Manticore: 8 vs. Elise: 26+5=31

Attack Roll:

Elise: 9 vs. Manticore: 2

Elise stuns the Manticore, leaving her with 400 HP. With it unable to move, she kills it on the next attack!

Elise gains 2,400 XP and finds a Stun Gun and a Mini Knife!

Moving onward Elise finds herself in a new room. It was large, and dimly lit with what seemed to be plant life growing even down here. As she began to cross the room ...

Trap Evasion Attempt:

Elise: 10 vs. Trap???: 4

Suddenly vines started moving! Elise barely managed to dodge out of the way as the entire roof came alive, vines managing to brush against her skin, feeling fleshy, but not latch on. They flailed about trying to grab her for a few moments longer, but failed to. Then they began creeping towards her, forcing her to retreat out of the room.

As she entered the next room, she found herself staring down two foes!

Enemy Encounter:

Level 7 Nelvoken Female: Stamina: 180. Pleasure: 45. HP: 800. Damage: 25. Weak vs. Magic. Special Ability: Nelvoken Mating Ritual.

Level 7 Alarune: Stamina: 205/205. Pleasure: 55. HP: 900. Weak vs. Cold. Special Ability: Aphrodisiac Kiss.

Initiative Roll:

Elise: 24 (1st)
                Nelvoken: 6 (Last)
                Alarune: 20 (2nd)

Meanwhile ...

Spoiler

Options:

1: Attack the Plant!

2: Attack the Alien!

3: Have Sex! (How long and with which?)

4: Try to Negotiate.

5: Other?

sigpic

Comment

Elise's struggles were not in vain thankfully, and soon enough she's managed to worm her way free of the alraune again, where she spun and slashed one of her daggers as she fell free. Her blade sliced into the alraune and killed her as she fell free, and when she landed, Elise panted softly and rushed at the manticore girl, where she spun and swung her daggers around in a horizontal arc, going across the manticore girl's throat and chest, where her foe fell dead moments later.

"J-Jeez everything in here really wants a piece of me, and if it wasn't corrupting me each time I'd be More than willing to just lie back and happily let them ride me and everything they wanted," Elise muttered to herself as she wiped her daggers clean on the alraune's body, before taking the items dropped by her foes.

Moving along, Elise gasped as she entered the next room and found the plant within moving towards her, so she rushed past it and fled onward without bothering with the plant creature. She stumbled at the entrance of the next room and when she'd caught herself and looked up into the place, Elise frowned and groaned softly as she saw yet another alraune, and some sort of alien like woman. "Well, the foe you know right," Elise whispered to herself as she readied her daggers to go after the plant woman. But seeing that they weren't rushing her immediately, Elise gulped and thought to herself that maybe she could negotiate with them... with some luck. She had negotiated with the succubi before after all, so maybe she could do so with others in this place.

"H-Hey... what would it take for you to let me pass without a fight, hmm?" Elise asked the two, gulping softly as she spoke, and hoping they'd listen, because her cock was aching for some more action already, and the alraune was a prime target for her seed to fill up, her balls trembling ever so slightly as they worked overtime almost constantly to keep them full of cum to shoot into the wombs of her lovers.

(4. Try and negotiate.)

(But if they don't Want to negotiate, Elise will rush at the alraune and... 3. Have sex with the alraune, pulling her down onto her hands and knees, and plowing into the plant woman from behind. She'll go for 4 rounds, and if she at any point impregnates the alraune during that time, Elise will submit for an additional 12 rounds, to both, letting both use her as they see fit for said 12 rounds.)

Spoiler

Comment

The two creatures seemed to look at each other, possibly communicating telepathically. There was silence for several minutes, which was stressful, but at least they weren't attacking. Finally, the Alarune spoke, her voice soft and tempting, almost like a siren.

"I suppose we could be convinced to let you pass if you were to ... oh I don't know ... spend some time with the two of us? My friend over here has a few treats in store for you as well. She'd very much like to surprise you with them, if you catch my meaning."

Meanwhile ...

Spoiler

Options:

1: Agree.

2: Fight!

3: Other?

sigpic

Comment

"Of course, I get exactly what you mean love. And of course, I don't mind that. You both look... quite lovely to say the least. I'd be more than willing to give you two lovely things a wonderful time," Elise replied with a smile, glancing down at her cock, which twitched and throbbed a few times as if in preparation for the coming fun. "How many babies do you both want, hmm? I... persuaded some others to let me pass in exchange for giving them lots of babies. Or do you wanna just go until you leave my cock so sensitive that I'll cum at the slightest touch for a while instead?" Elise then asked curiously, reaching down and giving her cock a few strokes as her pre beaded at the tip and dripped to the floor.

(1. Agree and prepare for smuts.)

Spoiler

Comment

The Alarune laughed.

"We'll see how much you can take without harming you and stop short of that. I'll give you a choice though, do you want me
                        first, or my friend here?"

Meanwhile...

Spoiler

Options:

1: Alarune First.

2: Nelvoken First.

((Figured I'd give you a choice there.))

sigpic

Comment

"Heh, fair enough I guess. And since I'm already here and closer to you, let's start with you first cutie," Elise chuckled, winking at the alraune as she lets herself fall forward into the alraune's grasp, her cock twitching against her soon to be plant girl lover.

(1. Alraune first.)

Spoiler

Comment

Working...
                          X