Elise Langray Crimea (Mind Flayer)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
The Alarune laughed.

"We'll see how much you can take without harming you and stop short of that. I'll give you a choice though, do you want me
first, or my friend here?"

Meanwhile...

Brianna experiences 120 pleasure as her ride continues, crying out as the tight pussy of the Alarune contracts around her, but doesn't make her orgasm yet. Brianna gains 240 KP from the sex though!

Options:

1: Alarune First.

2: Nelvoken First.

((Figured I'd give you a choice there.))

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Heh, fair enough I guess. And since I'm already here and closer to you, let's start with you first cutie," Elise chuckled, winking at the alraune as she lets herself fall forward into the alraune's grasp, her cock twitching against her soon to be plant girl lover.

(1. Alraune first.)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
((Gonna go with each one is one round even though it seems like it'd be longer to avoid a billion rolls for Briana later..))

The Alarune smiles, and then suddenly Elise finds herself closed up inside the petals with her! She grins, whispering to her, "scream as loud as you want, no one can hear you. I hope you like having sex in total darkness."

And it was completely dark inside, no light was coming in, and Elise couldn't see what her lover was doing. But she definitely felt it the moment the tight, soft pussy slid over her cock, beginning to ride her! The tendril arms of her lover wrapped around her, even as other tendrils wrapped around the rest of Elise's body, semi restraining her, but moreso to keep her from slipping out than to actually keep her from doing anything. The Alarune rocked her hips gently over Elise's cock, and it didn't take long for her to ride an orgasm out of the girl. She wasn't done though, riding Elise all the way through her orgasm, whispering into her ear how good it felt to have Elise blow inside her. The pleasureable sex continued for what seemed like an hour, Elise experiencing countless orgasms, some with the Alarune climaxing around her at the same time before the Alarune released her, smiling slightly.

"I'd love to take you longer even though you've impregnated me, but we don't want you too worn out for my friend's turn here now. Enjoy."

The Alien woman grinned at Elise, a strange thing for her truly alien features. When she spoke, it was in perfect form, as if she'd learned Elises' language already.

"My anatomy should provide you with some most incredible pleasure. I wonder how long you can hold out before you burst inside me. Let's find out, shall we?"

Moments later, she had walked over to Elise, and mounted her. She straddled and sat atop Elise for a moment, looking down at her with a grin, and then without warning she lifted herself up, and SLOWLY dropped her TIGHT pussy down over Elise's cock! The moment Elise was inside of her, all she could think about was how this Alien woman was actually TIGHTER than a Succubus! It took less than a minute for the alien woman to ride her to her first orgasm, the orgasm exploding out of her like a volcanic eruption! The Alien girl meanwhile had really gotten into it, riding her like there was no tomorrow until she too climaxed around Elise. That orgasm came at the same time Elise was blowing too, and it felt like her dick was melting inside! After a short bit, the Alien woman whispered to her, "I should show you what you would face if you ever come across one of us who doesn't play nicely, and tries to end you. Don't be alarmed."

Suddenly, what Elise had throught were feelers or something similar on the Alien woman's back and head shot forth, and Elise realized with a thrill they were tentacles! In seconds they had coiled around her so snugly that Elise knew she'd never have a prayer of escaping them on her own. Their grasp, and by extent the Alien woman's own were far stronger than she'd originally thought despite the tightness of her lover. If she had to guess, the alien was at least ten times stronger than her, and her tentacles had grabbed hold of her with almost no warning. If she'd wanted to just outright rape and corrupt Elise, she doubted she could have stopped her once the woman climbed on top of her and got her inside her pussy.

Now the girl REALLY rode her good, riding her to orgasm after orgasm and utterly draining her. She lost count of how many orgasms she had before the girl released her and dismounted her, looking at her for a moment as if contemplating something. Finally she smiled.

"I think we can risk a little more fun. I think you'll enjoy my mouth too."

She didn't wait for a response, bringing her TIGHT Alien mouth down upon Elise's dick and starting to suck her off. Her tongue was able to almost coil around Elise's dick, stroking her as she sucked her off towards paradise. Elise didn't last long for it, maybe two minutes and she was climaxing again, and as she did, the Alien woman started gently nibbling her shaft, and her tip with her teeth while swirling her tongue around Elise's dick, literally sucking out every drop she had and coaxing it out with the nibbles! A few more of these intense orgasms were all she was given before the Nelvoken let her go.

"That was so much fun. I wish we could keep going, but I'm afraid if we do, you'll expire from sensory, and pleasure overload. Thank you for the children my love, I hope we will meet again."

((Gonna give her a chance to respond before I move her to the next area, seems appropriate here.))

Meanwhile ...

Brianna experiences 180 Pleasure, having another delightful orgasm as she shudders and cries out, enjoying herself! She gains 230 KP from the sex!

Options:

1: Respond.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Mmm, I've had sex under the sun and moon before plenty of times. In complete darkness is no different. I Am part elf after all," Elise cooed softly to the alraune as she was scooped up inside the alraune's flower. "And I... o-oh that's really t-tight... f-feel like this is going to be really fun too. Mmm, alraune really are some of the best lovers after succubi. Especially for us elves. You know just how to please us, what with us being in tune with nature as much as we are, hmhm," she then moaned softly with a giggle as the alraune's pussy squeezed around her sensitive cock, which throbbed eagerly in response to the riding she was receiving already.

Barely a minute or two in, Elise was already cumming from the experienced plant woman's ministrations, and if her hands were free to move around, she'd let them roam across the alraune's body, searching in the darkness for a pair of breasts to squeeze, or ass cheeks, and hips after a few minutes in. By her third orgasm, Elise was bucking her hips up to meet alraune eagerly, not caring how much and hard she came now as the pleasure she was feeling just made her desire even more. She really wanted to roll the alraune over and give her a nice hard fucking herself, and really fuck her silly, but she was the one being fucked silly here as she unleashed torrent after torrent of cum into her plant girl lover. Elise lost track of just how many times she came, but she couldn't care less really as she happily spilled her seed time and again, only wanting to keep pouring it out and into her.

By the time the alraune's petals opened up and she could see again, the alraune gently setting her down just outside her petals, Elise was panting heavily, her cock dripping with their fluids, and her balls trembling slightly along with her entire body. "T-That was... w-wonderful. W-Wouldn't mind resting in there for an entire week sometime. But I... m-must get going soon, after I've made sure you're well good and fucked, love," Elise panted to the two, looking to the alien like girl with a smirk as she raised to sit.

Elise was taken a bit off guard by how eager and horny the alien girl was, and the moment she was inside of her second lover in this chamber, she could think of nothing else but just how badly she wanted to roll her over and fuck her brains out and leave them both unconscious on the floor. "O-Oh fuck... yes... s-so tight, e-even more than a succubus I think. F-Fuck me s-sideways it feels so f-fucking good," Elise moaned aloud as her hands gripped the alien girl's hips and helped her to ride the young halfbreed even harder and faster.

Really Elise had no way of resisting even had she wanted to at this point, and she was glad that these two had agreed to play nice with her in exchange for her giving them both babies. She began to think to herself that if she was presented with a row of dozens of women on their hands and knees with their asses stuck out towards her, or escape from this hellish planet, that she'd probably just surrender to her desires and fuck a baby into every one of them. "F-Fuck I... I'm y-your bitch... I a-admit it. P-Please don't k-keep me... f-forever," Elise moaned and whimpered aloud to the alien girl as she felt her cock practically melting inside of those tight hot and incredibly wet folds.

Then, she was grabbed by the alien girl's tendrils and held firmly against her, with no hope of escape even had she wanted to escape. "O-Oh goddess yes please... f-fuck me more. I... I'm g-gonna cum again I... c-can't... HOLD IT!" Elise cried out as she came right after being grabbed by those powerful tendrils, her mind beginning to blank out for the remainder of her sex with the alien girl.

By the time her mind unclouded to the point she could think straight again and actually see something other than white, it was to the sight of the alien girl's mouth descending over her large throbbing cock that was so sensitive she could barely stand for those luscious lips to touch it, but she endured... somehow. Her right hand gently grasped the alien girl's head and guided it up and down her length happily as she licked her lips, getting the blowjob of the century from her, and letting herself cum wildly without trying to hold back any at all. "H-Hah... hah... I think I... I'm in love almost... h-heh. You two ever w-want another good time, c-come look for me and I'll... f-fuck you nice and into submission," Elise panted softly, half jokingly as she looked at the pair as they left her to rest for now.

When she had rested enough to get back on her feet, Elise gently rose and dusted herself off before looking around to the path onward and attempted to find Brianna if she could get to a meeting point. Hopefully she could, but if not... well she'd just have to keep going until she did.

(Move onwards.)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Elise gains 701 KP from her fun times, far less than she expected to have. Moving onward she finds herself in a new room ...

Trap Evasion Roll:

Elise: 17 vs. Trap???: 11

Elise suddenly spots what looks like a trap! She is able to skirt around it, moving onward to yet another room. Upon entering it ...

Trap Evasion Roll:

Elise: 7 vs. Trap???: 16

Elise doesn't see the fake tile on the floor until she's stepped on it, and suddenly she's yanked magically to the wall, where a slot opens, and instantly she feels something TIGHT slip over her cock and start ... stroking AND sucking her?

Elise suddenly realizes her dick is being taken inside a tight, fake pussy, one that seemingly has some kind of vacuum suction pulling on her dick! Elise suffers 85 Pleasure and gains 105 KP from the sex, and has 165 Stamina left until she has an orgasm!

Meanwhile ...

Brianna cries out as she experiences 60 pleasure and gains 60 KP. She has 155 Stamina left, however the Alarune has only 20 and is about to orgasm around her!

Options:

1: Try to get free from the trap.

2: Let it make you orgasm.

3: Submit for how long?

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
As she moved onward, giving the two girls a kiss on the cheek before she left, Elise made good time, or so she thought, that is until she felt a loose tile sinking into the floor as she walked. "Aw dammit..." was all Elise got out before she found herself held firmly by the cock by an onahole trap again. "F-Fuck!" Elise cried out, wanting to buck her hips into the thing forever, but knowing she had to escape as soon as possible to keep trying to find Brianna, lest they both be trapped here forever.

(1. break free and move on.)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Escape Rape Attempt:

Elise: 29 vs. Trap: 1

Elise is able to break free quickly!

Moving onward, Elise finds herself in a room that appears to be empty. However as she moves in to the room ...

Trap Evasion Roll:

Elise: 30 vs. Trap ???: 20

Elise notices what looks like roots of some kind of creature sticking up out of the ground. Her mind warns her of something known as Mandragora that can uproot themselves and rape a girl, and she decides now is not the time for that. Carefully, she moves onward to her next adventure.

Elise enters another new area, and this time there are two foes waiting for her!

Enemy Encounter:

Level 9 Tar Demoness: Stamina: 180. Pleasure: 55. HP: 700. Weak to Fire. Special Ability: Stuck on You.

Level 30 Earthworm Girl: 90 Pleasure. 1,000 HP. 500 Stamina. 50 Damage.

Initiative Roll:

Elise: 2 (Last)
Demoness: 8 (2nd)
Worm: 28 (1st)

Grapple Attempts:

Worm: 13 vs. Elise: 24+5=29
Tar: 21 vs. Elise: 1+5=6

Elise dodges the Worm, but is grabbed by the Tar Woman!

Meanwhile ...
Brianna cries out as the Alarune contracts around her captured dick in an orgasm, nearly making the sexy Chantress climax again! Brianna experiences 120 Pleasure and gains 240 KP from the intense sex, and finally her mind clears as she's on the brink of another orgasm! She has 35 Stamina left!

Escape Rape Attempt:

Brianna: 20 vs. Alarune: 29

Brianna can't get free!

Pleasure Roll:

Alarune: 11 vs. Brianna: 29

Brianna resists the sex for now!

Options:

1: Try to break free!

2: Enjoy sticky sex for a time (How long)?

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Elise, after having gotten away from the trap, slipped away and moved along, avoiding another trap along the way, until she ended up in another chamber, with another tar demoness and a large earthworm like girl, which was... odd for Elise to see, but she wasn't about to just back down. Elise moved in to try and fight, but the tar demoness quickly grabbed her and Elise found herself struggling mightily to get free. "N-No... let me go! I don't... w-want you to... d-do this," Elise grunted and growled as she tried desperately to break free, kicking and punching in her attempts to do so.

(1: Try and break free of course.)

Last edited:
OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
((Last Update until sometime after September 10th, I'll be on Vacation with no real way to update until then starting this week.))

Escape Grapple Attempt:

Elise: 21 vs. Tar: 17

Elise breaks free!

Grapple Attempts:

Worm: 18 vs. Elise: 16+5=21

Tar: 29 vs. Elise: 28+5=33

Elise dodges both foes!

meanwhile ...

Escape Rape Attempt:

Brianna: 2 vs. Alarune: 6

Brianna can't get free!

Pleasure Roll:

Alarune: 7 vs. Brianna: 1

Brianna cries out as the sex resumes, shuddering as the pleasure crashes through her, the sensations inflicted upon her cock incredible. Finally, it's too much for her, and Brianna throws her head back, crying out as another orgasm is raped out of her, spurting helplessly in pleasure as the pussy riding and stroking her cock defeats her again. Brianna suffers 60 pleasure and gains 110 KP from the sex. Her adrenaline starts to flow again, and Brianna realizes she'd better get free soon, or she'll have two Alarune's to deal with!

Options:

1: Attack the Worm!

2: Attack the Tar!

3: Other?

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Elise managed to avoid the worm's next attack, but only just, and then the tar demoness as well, which was very good for her, as it gave her a chance to retaliate. Turning on the tar demoness, Elise narrowed her eyes slightly and darted in at her, attempting to cleave her to bits. "Don't got time to fuck around with you two. I'll be leaving thank you very much," Elise growled at them as she attacked her foes.

(1. Attack the tar demoness with Signet of Agony Chain.)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Attack Rolls:

Elise: 28, 22, 2, 28 & 27 vs. Demoness: 3, 16, 3, 22 & 23 (4 hits)!

Elise lands 4 hits in total, killing the Tar Demoness AND the Worm in a flurry of attacks.

She finds nothing for loot and moves on to an empty seeming room, with a tunnel connecting into it. Something tells her this is where she'll be able to meet up with Brianna again, but right now she isn't here ....

Escape Rape Attempt:

((In an effort to not clog this up with a wall of text, I'm just going to simplify Brianna's 'end' to this fight as the rolls kept her until she KP maxed.))

Brianna had become nothing more than a quivvering mess of pleasure. She hadn't managed to kill the first Alarune before it had given birth, and then there had been two of them. Things had gone
excitingly wrong for her at that point as the two took turns raping her, making her scream in complete pleasure almost non stop. She'd tried to get away, tried to run away during the very few moments she was free to, but she hadn't been able to escape, nor kill them. Over and over again she was overpowered, raped helplessly and unable to do anything but enjoy the tight pussies that took her down. Worse still, 2 eventually became 4, and then 8. By the time they decided they had tired of raping her hot, young body, there were more than 20 of them, each having been able to rape an orgasm out of her at least once.

After an unknown period of time, she staggered off walking away from the site of her intense raping, and eventually crossed paths with Elise again....

After a time, Elise looked up to see Brianna weakly staggering into the room. Clearly, she'd been utterly defeated, and she was quite weakened by it....

Elise Stats: 14,731/50,000 KP.
Brianna Stats: 32,746/50,000 KP.

Options:

1: Move onward with her.

2: Stop for a moment and decide if either of you should use your KP Potion or not.

((Will give players the free room and decision point after Seperations end to determine if KP Potions should be used or not. If you don't have one at the time, you'll be automatically moved on.))

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
After she finally managed to make her way to the end of this... well, maze, she saw Brianna coming in, and rushed over to hug her. "Brianna honey... I'm so glad that you're okay. Or... well, you're not Really okay, I can see that. Here... drink this... it'll help. And I'm doing pretty good at the moment myself. You need it more than I do, clearly," Elise told Brianna as she hugged her, offering her the KP lowering potion before they prepared to move on.

(2. Give Brianna the KP lowering potion, and then move on.)