SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Elise Langray Crimea (Mind Flayer)

Elise has 8 MP.

Attack Rolls:

Elise: 200+618=818 vs. Blood Raven: 250+372=622 (HIT!)
Elise: AUTO HIT DUE TO STUN

Elise lands one hit for 600 damage and STUNS Blood Raven, causing her to miss this turn and be unable to move at all. +600 damage, 1200 total.

1/5 Turns in Clear Focus, 11/15 Cool Down. 6/10 Mantra.

Brianna deals 1,200 damage as well. She has 118 MP now.

5/10 Mantra.

Blood Raven has 3,900 HP left.

Elise has 12 MP now.

Elise lands all 5 of her Swift Edge hits for both actions, PLUS the rune bursts.

1st Set: 1,200 Damage.
2nd Set: 1,200 Damage.

2,400 Damage Total because BOTH Bursts Critical Hit!

Blood Raven has 1,500 HP left.

Grapple Attempt:

Blood Raven: 250+646=896 vs. Elise: 250+157=307 (TACKLED!)

Blood Raven suddenly surged forward and pinned Elise to the ground!

Free Elise Roll:

Brianna: 195+764=959 vs. Blood Raven: 250+423=673 (FREED!)

Once again Brianna body slammed Blood Raven! "Back off bitch, she's mine!"

Attack Roll:

Brianna: 175+540=715 vs. Blood Raven: 250+201=451 (HIT!)

Brianna deals 600 damage, and Blood Raven has 900 HP.

Elise: 3/3 Turns on Beast Swipe, 4/5 Signet of Agony Cool Downs. Clear Focus gone, 10/15 Cool Down. 5/10 Mantra.

Brianna: 4/10 Mantra. FULL MP.

Options:

1: Attack Again.

2: Spaz out and lose a turn.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Darting in again, Elise managed to slip around behind Blood Raven and slam the hilts of her daggers right into the back of her foe's head, which stunned Blood Raven enough to give her and Brianna both a window of attack. After her first two attacks, Elise jumped back only momentarily to keep from getting caught in the blast zone of Brianna's magical attacks, then she shot back in with her daggers while Blood Raven was still dazed and seeing stars to slash the corrupted woman up some more.

"Come on sweetie, we've almost got her, time to put her down like a rabid dog," Elise cried at Brianna as she prepared to launch a third attack against the woman, only to be tackled by Blood Raven as she recovered from the blows Elise gave her a few moments before.

Brianna was hot on Blood Raven's heels though and knocked her off of Elise before she could pin her down any, with Elise breathing a sigh of relief in thanks as Brianna followed up with another attack on the demon woman. Elise swung her legs up, then flipped back to her feet quickly after that since the opportunity presented itself to her, then she rushed back in to finish the job of killing this bitch, her daggers flying out at Blood Raven's throat in an attempt to finish the battle with their victory. "Got you now bitch," Elise growled as she went in.

[Swift Edge Chain on Blood Raven since that's all she can really do right now.]

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Elise has 16 MP now.

Attack Rolls:

Elise: 200+372=572, 200+726=926 & 200+476=676 vs. Blood Raven: 250+214=464, 250+654=904 & 250+436=686. 2 Hits.

Elise does 300 Damage on this round, leaving Blood Raven with 600 HP.

Elise: 200+132=332 vs. Blood Raven: 250+546=796 (MISS!)

Elise can't land anymore hits.

Grapple Attempt:

Blood Raven: 250+218=468 vs. Elise: 250+212=462 (PINNED!)

Blood Raven seemed to be getting faster or something, for Elise once again found herself pinned under her!

Elise: 2/3 Turns on Beast Swipe, 3/5 Signet of Agony Cool Downs. Clear Focus gone, 9/15 Cool Down. 4/10 Mantra.

Free Elise Roll:

Brianna: 195+768=963 vs. Blood Raven: 250+702=952 (FREED!)

Once more Brianna shoved Blood Raven off, practically foaming at the mouth, "I said back the hell off bitch!"

Attack Roll:

Brianna: 175+151=326 vs. Blood Raven: 250+228=478 (MISS!)

Brianna seemed a little too worked up, and her spell went wide, missing the target.

Brianna: 3/10 Mantra. FULL MP.

Options:

1: End this bullshit!

2: Spaz out and miss a turn.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Exchanging some more blows with Blood Raven, Elise slashed their foe a couple of more times, leaving her bleeding from multiple wounds. She could tell that Blood Raven was on her last leg and that soon they would claim victory over her, which she was positive would bring them closer to escaping this hell hole. Just as she thought this, Elise's next set of attacks went wide and missed horribly, giving Blood Raven enough time to retaliate with another tackle on Elise, knocking her to the ground with an "Oof,".

Brianna was quick on her toes though and knocked Blood Raven off of her yet again thankfully, freeing her to continue the fight, but Brianna missed her follow up attack on Blood Raven unfortunately Elise saw. Growling in frustration, Elise glanced over at Brianna and nodded, then rushed in at Blood Raven yet again to try and finish her off, knowing that it wouldn't take but one final push against her to do so.

[Swift Edge Chain again and keep going until she's finished off, struggling free if need be at any time.]

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Elise has 20 MP.

Attack Rolls:

Elise: 200+40=240 vs. Blood Raven: 250+ NO ROLL NEEDED, MISS.

Elise: 200+334=534 vs. Blood Raven: 250+513=763 (MISS!)

Elise misses BOTH attacks!

Elise: 1/3 Turns on Beast Swipe, 2/5 Signet of Agony Cool Downs. Clear Focus gone, 8/15 Cool Down. 3/10 Mantra.

Grapple Attempt:

Blood Raven: 250+163=413 vs. Elise: 250+227=477 (DODGE!)

Elise avoids another take down.

Attack Rolls:

Brianna: 175+769=944 vs. Blood Raven: 250+428=678 (HIT!)

Brianna fires off one final shot and finally drops Blood Raven dead, or so it seemed.

Blood Raven dropped to the ground, but managed to weakly look up, looking directly at Brianna as she spoke chilling, malicious words to her.

"You may have killed me, but you won't leave here alive. Remember Rachel? She's waiting for you along with my master, Andariel. When you get there, enjoy watching Rachel rape your girl-friend, riding her until she's corrupted while Andariel sucks you off into oblivion. If you survive longer than your lover does, you'll get to watch your old friend rape her to corruption, and then be involved in a lovely little foursome with three succubui!"

Brianna stared at Blood Raven, pain crossing her face before she suddenly went berserk. Lifting her staff, she started slamming it repeatedly upon Blood Raven's head, smashing her head in and finishing the job. Still, she didn't stop for a good five minutes, until finally she seemed spent of her rage, sagging to the ground near the dead body of Blood Raven.

Loot:

Ape 1: HP Potion (would make 2 for them)
Ape 2: Nothing.
Ape 3: Nothing.
Blood Raven: HP Potion (would make 3 for them) and that's it.

((Haha OK so they are literally at NOTHING, or Map Pieces left until they start using stuff up.))

Brianna and Elise both gain 10,300 XP!

Both women are now Level 5 and have 1,800/10,000 to Level 6!

20 Stat points each to spend.

Brianna learns two new skills!

Smite - This skill deals 400 Holy Damage, double if against an undead or demonic opponent. Mana Cost - 50. Level Gained: 5. Magical Attack. Can't critical hit.

Beatdown - The Chantress goes into a flurry of hits with her staff, lashing out a total of 5 times, dealing 100 damage each time she lands a hit. She doesn't need to land a hit to keep the string going. Physical Attack. 3 turn cool down. Level 5.

As they recovered, a light filled the air, and Brianna started to say, "Hi Cassidy give us ... WHAT THE?!?"

It wasn't Cassidy, it was Blood Raven, but she looked ... different. For one she was spirit like, and she wasn't bitter or corrupted looking. She was looking at them with tears in her eyes as she spoke.

"Thank you both for freeing me. I'm sorry about what I tried to do to you, but please try to understand I wasn't in control. If you ever do return to Mathos please tell the Lacaran family that their daughter Mirana is no longer a prisoner of the corrupting ones. I wish you both luck, and if it were in my power to allow you to move on without the device at the edge of this place defiling you, I would gladly do so. Alas, my time is up. Thank you and ... good bye."

With a slight breeze, her essence faded away, as did the body of Blood Raven. Brianna stood, shaky, and looked at Elise.

"Holy shit. What ... what just happened here? And um ... my turn with the device."

Options:

1: Spend Stats and collect yourselves (can't be attacked, time to talk before moving on, regens Elise to full MP.)

2: Spend Stats and get moving after the device finishes milking Brianna, talking as you go.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Rushing in, Elise just couldn't manage another hit on Blood Raven despite how hard she was trying to hit her. She then managed to avoid being grabbed again thankfully though, so it wasn't too bad a trade off really she thought. Brianna's magics though finished the job for them, taking Blood Raven down and leaving her dead as a doornail at their feet, her body showing multiple wounds from their attacks. Well Elise thought she was dead at least until she weakly raised her head and spoke. Elise was worried as Brianna flew into a rage at Blood Raven's words, letting her release that anger for only a minute before throwing her arms around Brianna and hugging her from behind.

"Brianna... sweetie she's dead alright... she's done and gone. Calm down now okay, it's over," Elise told Brianna, hugging her tightly and kissing the nape of her neck to try and calm her down, nibbling on Brianna's ears like she liked to help do so.

After Brianna calmed down with Elise's help, she kissed her on the cheek and caressed it gently, then she saw the light fill the room and was turning towards it as Brianna did, also assuming it was Cassidy. Elise watched the spirit form of Blood Raven come before them and speak, thanking them and apologizing to them for attacking and trying to corrupt them. Elise saw the Mathosian girl's eyes tear up as she spoke which caused her eyes to tear up as well. She nodded to Blood Raven and bowed her head in respect of the once noble Mathosian girl, feeling a deep sense of loss that her race lost a once great person.

"Of course Mirana... think nothing of it, I hold no enmity towards you. That wasn't you," Elise said to the Mathosian girl, pointing at the corpse of Blood Raven as she did. "But don't worry about us, at the very least even if I won't be able to end all of this, I've done at least one good deed in freeing you from this madness, and I shall continue pushing forward to free the spirits of others like yourself from this corruption. For not only our people, but all peoples. It's a matter of honor and principle. But worry not for us, go ahead and rest now, we'll manage... I know it. I've already contended with one of these devices before now, and the two of us have decided to switch out for them since there isn't any way around them," Elise told Mirana, letting her spirit pass on to rest in peace now that everything was over and done with now.

Looking over at Brianna once Mirana's spirit passed on to the afterlife, she gestured towards the device, but suggested they rest and catch their breath for a couple of minutes first before she got to that and with them moving on. "I think that we freed her soul from the corruption here. I... I think I remember Lacaran family actually. It's hard to tell what I really remember and what was put into my head," Elise said to Brianna, sitting down to rest and whatnot.

[Rest to full HP/MP and stuff for them both before Brianna gets it on with the trap device thingy. Also drop 5 points into Dex, Vitality, Energy, and Intelligence for Elise, and 5 into each of the same for Brianna.]

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Stats have changed! Both women are at full HP & MP now.

Brianna nodded, resting until her magic stores seemed to be full, and then she quietly stood, approaching the device. At first nothing happened, and she started to turn to Elise and say something, then suddenly the device chose to activate and grab her. Brianna let out a small gasp as she was almost yanked off her feet, planting against an invisible barrier as the trap began working her. She quickly shuddered as an orgasm tore through her, rolling her eyes when the device kept going even as she helplessly blew inside of it. Elise lost count how many orgasms the thing brought Brianna to, certainly it was taking longer with Brianna than it had with her. Finally the device let her go, and Brianna pretty well collapsed to the ground, body shuddering as it struggled to catch up to what had just happened. They suddenly found themselves standing in some sort of marsh like area, but fortunately, the place seemed empty for now.

Options:

1: Move On

2: Give Brianna a moment (chance to be caught).

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

After they had rested enough to get back to full strength, Elise watched Brianna slowly and quietly rise to head over to the device to get this over with. As soon as the thing snatched Brianna up, Elise tensed and stood up, clenching and unclenching her hands around thin air to try and keep from getting so angry. Unable to keep from feeling aroused at Brianna's squeals and moans of pleasure, Elise's penis grew to full mast as she witnessed Brianna's pleasure from the thing like she had to endure earlier. Unable to help herself a bit as she watched, Elise couldn't stop herself as she grasped her member with her left hand and stroked herself a bit.

"Oh gods... why does it look so hot? And why can't I stop myself?" Elise whimpered aloud in a whisper as she knelt back down to the floor of the place.

Elise watched Brianna get worked over and over again, witnessing orgasm after orgasm that the thing put her beloved through and feeling her own pleasure building as she stroked her meat, rather mesmerized at the sight of it. By the time Brianna was released, Elise had lost all count of how many times she'd popped in her lust from the thing, and she purposely held herself back as she watched it all, stroking herself to completion as she watched Brianna's last orgasm rock her to her very core as she spurted the last of her seed into the device as it let her go and dropped her to the floor with Elise's seed spurting out of her member at the same time as Brianna's did, where Elise then rushed to her side to check on her and help her sit up for a moment.

"Brianna sweetie... are you alright? Gods that shitty thing held you longer than the other one did me," Elise asked Brianna, pulling her to a sitting position.

Giving Brianna a few moments to recover herself, Elise quickly helped her to her feet afterwards and urged her to come along so they could keep going, figuring that they shouldn't linger too long in a single place. "Come on sweetie, we ought not stay too long in the same spot, shit will come after us fast if we do I think... or at least I'd guess it would anyway," Elise told Brianna after getting her up, letting her beloved lean on her for as long as she needed and supporting her as they went onwards, trudging through this swampy area.

[1. Move on, but rest for a few seconds at least for Brianna to catch her breath, but nothing that would warrant making a roll to see if anything comes upon them resting.]

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The women moved on, finding yet another empty area in the Marshy area, Brianna's steps getting a bit more solid with time.

"I'm fine, just ... well, I wasn't expecting it to work me like that. Thing doesn't even stop when you blow inside of it, just keeps on going. That's kind of ... well it's something new for us to try when we get home."

Options:

1: Keep Going.

2: Stop a Minute to talk about that comment of hers (chance of being attacked).

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aye, we ought to, hopefully we'll get the chance to try it. But first things first, let's work on getting out of here," Elise said as she helped Brianna along, letting her walk on her own after a couple of minutes of traveling until she could do so under her own power easy enough.

Noting where they were at now, Elise decided to trudge onwards, not liking marshy areas really considering where they were. "Come on, I'd rather not get caught fighting in a marsh where we could sink into the water. Be one helluva embarrassing death to drown because we slipped," Elise said as she led them onwards.

[Move on.]

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The two continued on, and again found an area empty of life. This time however, they spotted something.

Magical Grenade - "EAT THAT MOTHERFUCKER!" Deals 150 shadow damage. Allows you to escape a grapple instantly. Can only be used when you are grappled. Doesn't work on most traps.

Options:

1: Grab and Go.

2: Grab and Sit Down (chance to be ambushed).

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Moving on steadily, they came upon a rather empty area where Elise noticed a couple of more grenades laying on the ground, where she mentally knew what they were without needing to even look more closely at them, noticing that they were magical grenades that would blast her foes off of her. Grabbing them and handing one to Brianna, Elise looked around and grabbed a stick, held it in the middle round about and broke the bark off of one end of it, then tossed it up into the air, spinning it as she did so. Wherever it landed, Elise would follow the direction in which the bit of bark she'd pulled off was pointing.

"Well not a whole lot of shit to worry about here in these marshes, which is pretty good I think, because I didn't fancy having to fight anything in here," Elise said, all but thinking to herself that she'd just jinxed their luck so far.

[Keep moving along.]

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Going off the spin the bark trick, the two women kept moving, eventually coming across an area with some plant life. Some of it was beautiful, and they had no choice but to cross through it. As they did ...

Trap Evasion Rolls:

Trap???: 150+381=531 vs. Brianna: 140+418=558 (AVOIDED!)
Trap???: 150+66=216 vs. Elise: 185+572=757 (AVOIDED!)

Both women at the last second saw some sort of device barely sticking up out of the ground, and came to a halt a moment before they would have tripped whatever trap was there. They could get around it fortunately it seemed.

Options:

1: Go around it and keep going.

2: Trip it anyway to see what it is.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Moving along for yet a while longer, the pair soon found themselves around some plant life of sorts where Elise noted that they'd have to cross it if they wished to continue. Starting across the field, the two were almost beset by a trap, but Elise noticed it just before they sprung the thing and hopped around it, helping Brianna around it so she didn't spring it either, then they continued onwards. "Well that was almost a disaster, let's keep going, m'kay," Elise said as she helped Brianna around the device, where she continued leading the way onwards.

[Keep going until they either encounter enemies, or trip a trap. Any items they might come by they'll pick up if they can and keep going. If they find a safe house then they'll stop to rest a while there too.]

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((SO I somehow fucked up and didn't give them the Shrine of Magical Strength, so because of that frig up, they get it starting with this fight from full.))

Elise and Brianna kept going, and finally they came to a rather boring looking part of the Marsh. As they started to keep going though, Elise saw to enemies speeding towards them!

Enemy Encounter:

Level 6 Sexual Predator: Accuracy: 195. Evasion: 190. Capture: 195. Sexual Attack: 200. Magical Defense: 175. Speed: 220. Stamina: 135. Pleasure: 40. HP: 500. Damage: 10. Weak vs. Magic.

Level 5 Tar Demoness: Accuracy: 215. Magical Accuracy: 175. Evasion: 205. Capture: 185. Sexual Attack: 180. Magical Defense: 175. Speed: 205. Stamina: 155. Pleasure: 50. HP: 600. Weak vs. Fire.

Initiative Rolls:

Predator: 220+321=541 (Last)
Demoness: 205+564=769 (2nd)
Elise: 225+626=851 (1st)
Brianna: 215+371=586 (3rd)

Elise and Brianna: 30/30 Turns Magical Shrine Boost (double magic skill damage).

Options:

1: Attack the Predator.

2: Attack the Tar thing.

3: Run the hell away!

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Moving onwards through the marsh further, the pair finally came to an area that was practically empty. Deciding to stop for a few moments to look around and catch their breath some, Elise spotted a couple of foes coming towards them and rushed back over to Brianna's side to get ready to fight. "Brianna get ready, enemies to take out," Elise said to Brianna, sounding almost giddy at another fight after powering up from her battles with Vampiyra and Blood Raven.

As soon as they got close enough, Elise darted in at the Sexual Predator to slash his throat and end him before the Tar demoness could get ready to do anything to either of them since the sexual predator was the weaker of the from what Elise could see... well slower at least.

[Attack the Sexual Predator with Rune Carve Chain to try and take it out first since it is easier to hit.]

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Attack Roll:

Elise: 225+100=325, 225+139=364, 225+NO ROLL NEEDED, 225+81=306, 225+700=925 vs. Predator: 190+721=911, 190+229=419, 190+3=193, 190+269=459 & 190+250=440.

Elise lands 2 hits, neither of which critical hits, for 200 damage. Her rune burst ..

Elise: 225+377=602 vs. Predator: 175+405=580 (HIT!)

The Burst doesn't critical, but it deals 400 damage thanks to the shrine effect. It deals another 200 due to the Predator being weak against magic and KILLS it!

29/30 on Shrine Buff.

Grapple Attempt:

Tar Demoness: 215+72=287 vs. Elise: 275+290=565 (MISS!)

The Demoness misses.

Attack Roll:

Brianna: 200+797=997 vs. Tar Demoness: 175+341=516 (HIT!)

Brianna deals 600 damage and KILLS the Demoness.

Loot:

Predator: MAP PIECE!
Demoness: Nothing!

Cassidy once again appeared, telling them they had found a map piece, this time taking them to the proper place before they could say anything. It turned out to be a tower that seemed to go into the ground!

"You must descend through the tower and go through all of it. Fortunately this time there is no device. When you are ready, move out. Good Luck."

Both women gain 300 XP and are at 2,100/10,000 XP.

Options:

1: Move On into the Forgotten Tower!

2: Masturbate?

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Darting in, Elise slashed the throat of the sexual predator and wounded it a bit with that, leaving behind the exploding runes which detonated and finished it off thankfully. She had the time to glance over at the tar demoness coming at her which gave her the chance to dodge her tackle, where Brianna took her out with her holy magics. Once the two were gone, Elise glanced around and noticed another map piece which she took up and added it with the others they had.

"Nice, got another map piece. I guess Cassidy will pop up any second... yep there she is," Elise said as Cassidy's form came to them once more.

Listening to Cassidy's explanation of what they needed to do next, Elise nodded and then looked over at Brianna as they followed her instructions and were led to the tower in question that she spoke about. "Alright Cassidy, thanks for your help," Elise told Cassidy before the woman disappeared again. "Well sweetie, let's go. This tower won't conquer itself I suppose," Elise told Brianna after Cassidy left them, with Elise moving for the tower in question.

[Head on into the tower, as it's no longer forgotten apparently now that we've found it.]

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The two hadn't gone far inside the tower when they spotted another Shrine. Cassidy appeared again, telling them it was a Shrine of Power, and that it would permanently boost all of their stat points if they could claim it for themselves.

Brianna looked at Elise, and grinned.

"Two for two?"

Options:

1: That Shrine is MINE!

2: Let's not.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Not long after entering the tower Cassidy came back to tell them what the place was, which intrigued Elise quite a bit actually when she found out that it would increase their powers a good bit. Looking over at Brianna when her beloved grinned at her, Elise grinned as well and nodded her head. "Yes let's do it sweetie, we'll take on whoever is in here just like Blood Raven earlier," Elise said confidently.

Leading the way inside, Elise kept a look out for anything suspicious that might attack them. She made sure to keep an eye out for traps as well so they didn't fall prey to anything before making it through here. "What do you think we'll have to fight in this tower sweetie? From the looks of this tower it'll be something spooky I think," Elise asked Brianna curiously what she thought they might have to fight here.

[Move on through and explore the tower some more.]