Freedom Rating: 155
Sexual Freedom Rating: 150
Magical Defense: 175
Speed Rating: 160

Starting HP: 105
Starting Mana: 40
Starting Sexual Stamina: 160

Special Skills:

Swift Edge Chain: This chain hits for 150 up to three times for a maximum of 450 damage. Each hit MUST connect to keep the chain going. Physical Attack.

Rune Carve Chain: This chain hits for 100 up to five times for a maximum of 500 damage. When this chain ends, the Assassin uses her limited magical powers to detonate invisible runes left behind by this chain. For each hit that landed, the detonation deals 100 damage, for a maximum of 500 additional damage. Mana Cost - 15. Physical Attack on the Carves, Magical Attack on the Detonation. Magic Damage is not affected by Clear Focus, it requires a roll. Has a five turn cool down.

Beast Swipe: This attack deals 300 damage and stuns the target for one turn. Three turn cool down. Physical Attack.

Signet of Agony Chain: This chain hits for 100 up to five times for a maximum of 500 damage. When this chain ends the Assassin uses her limited magical powers to detonate invisible runes left behind by this chain. The detonation deals 100 additional damage, and if 3 or more attacks landed prior to this then the target is placed in an energy hold for two turns. Mana Cost - 25. Physical Attack on the Carves, Magical Attack on the Detonation. Magic Damage is not affected by Clear Focus, it requires a roll. Has a five turn cool down.

Clear Focus: This semi-passive skill allows the Assassin to deal twice the normal damage she normally would with each attack. This skill lasts for four turns and has a cooldown of fifteen. However, if the Assassin is raped during this time, the skill ends and enters a twelve round cool down from the time she escapes rape. Mana Cost - 5. This skill may be used to pre-buff before any physical damage dealing attack and does not consume your turn. This does not stack with critical hits OR amplify, essentially replacing them. This does not crit hit any shadow damage dealing spells.

Class Specific Skills:

Evasive Boost - This passive skill greatly boosts the Assassin's evasion stat by 50, allowing her a greater chance to evade attacks.

Assassin's Defense - When an Assassin is raped to an orgasm (pussy ONLY), her body can release a powerful muscular contraction which takes 5% of the enemies maximum health, and hurts them enough to prevent them from attempting any moves for a full turn, and eliminates their chance to avoid an attack for that round. If she is sucked off or gripped in a pussy, nothing happens.

Class Specific Perks: +10 to rolls and -10 pleasure vs. Male Enemies

Class Specific Weaknesses: -10 to rolls and +10 pleasure vs. Female Enemies

Orientation: TANK Class

Available Weapons: Dual daggers.

Race Notes:

Due to being half Elf and half Sylvaria, Sophina will have normal rolls against Ogre and Balaur Female enemies, but will take +10 pleasure. She will have a +20 against Male Ogres and Male Balaur, and -10 pleasure. In addition she will suffer a -20 roll and +10 pleasure against all female demons, take double pleasure +10 against female plant creatures with a -10 roll, and take double pleasure -10 against male plant creatures, with a +10 roll against their attacks. She also takes only half the KP she normally would, and she's a bit more liable to become pregnant or impregnate an attacker.

Elves - Elves are strong against Ogre and Balaur Rape but weak against Female Demonic Rape. +10 to all rolls against Ogre and Balaur Rape, -10 to all Female Demon Rape. Elves are more fertile than humans, so they require 1 less point on the dice roll to become pregnant, or impregnate their attackers, regardless of what attacked them.

Sylvari - Sylvari are humanoid beings that are part plant. It is uncertain how these few survivors managed to escape the corruption of their species, but here they are. Sylvari are pure, meaning they take only half the KP from normal rape attacks, so they take longer to corrupt. However, Sylvari are extremely vulnerable to being raped by plant based enemies as they feel a kinship with them. When raped by a plant type enemy or trap, they will receive double the pleasure, leading to faster orgasms.

Character Appearance: Sophina stands at 6'1, her genetic heritage is clearly more dominant towards her elvish side. Her shape has a slight hourglass hint to it, not being too thin and more average, her form is quite curvy due to this sporting C cup breasts. Her hair is straight shoulder length raven black and her skin colour looks slightly browned, her family always attributed this to her affinity with death and darkness since shes the only one in the family with it. She felt a natural affinity to becoming an assassin. Her face is very elven with high cheek bones and elfish pointed ears however eyes are plant green and the only hint to her dual heritage.

Sophina awoke with a start, trying to sit up and nearly falling flat on her face as she came out of what looked like a cryo-pod. The first thing she noticed were a pair of daggers on a table, and they had a note next to them. Carefully walking over, she lifted the daggers and read the note.

Dear Sophina. How lovely you are, and how I long to hear, and see you arch your back as a wild orgasm claims you. Well, I must welcome you to the Planet of Pleasure, where dreams come true, if you have sexual dreams. You have been brought here to play in a little game of mine. The objective is to survive and meet me, and play with me for your right to go home. However, along the way you'll have plenty of chances to have a little fun and have sex with my friends. I'll be watching of course, waiting for you to arrive so we can have tons of fun. I hope that tight little body of yours can handle what is to come, and I do hope you enjoy lots of sex, because that's what you'll be getting today. Enjoy yourself out there, and save some of your body for me. Once the door opens, the game begins, and don't think you can hide forever. Eventually, we'll find you and come get you.

About then a door opened, seeming to lead upward. It looked like the game was starting.

((Only option at this point is to move on.))

Last edited:

darksophina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Sophina (darksophina)

As she woke from a dazed panic set in, she didn't know her surroundings, something was massively wrong here, her heart rate raced to a high...

But she knew better than that she was Sophina master assassin of her country, she was a skilled hunter and a terror to her nations enemies, but somehow she had been jumped taken and left somewhere foreign to her, this happened to inexperienced operatives but not to her surely?!

Remembering her training she stopped took a breathe and looked at her surroundings, a note and a set of daggers? She tried to get up and nearly fell on her face, queezy? she felt queezy, like she was out of place.

Regaining her balance she walks over and takes the daggers, her daggers she realizes as well, Disarming her too boot what an insult. After looking her weapons over she reads the note, "WHAT I'm being used in some sick game" she yelled anger raising in her voice, anyone looking at her would not be able to tell if the redness in her cheeks was blushing or anger...

She takes her daggers and stalks away at speed, wanting to put distance behind wherever her ambushers left her.

<Move on>

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Sophina moved on, and got to the surface, she could see a startling sight. The sky was crimson red in color, with teal colored clouds, and the grass at her feet was blood red in color as well. There were six visible moons in the sky, even in broad daylight, a far cry from back home. It would become clear to her that she wasn't even on the same planet, and her mind might drift to some rumors she'd heard about there being creatures on other worlds called the Minions of Corruption, who sought out lively young women to rape, impregnate and corrupt into demonic servants. Could this be where she was, one of those worlds?

Options:

1: Move Onward.

2: Stand and Gaze at your surroundings (chance of being spotted and ambushed.)

darksophina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Still irritated and quite obviously shaken she heads outside and is taken aback by the skyline, "Where in the 9 hells am I..." her voice tapering off to a whisper as she thinks how out of control her situation has gotten, "Ive been trained to tackle anything, I can handle this" as she thinks back to her time at the rogues academy, She steels herself daggers drawn and held firmly and charges off at pace "I need some cover before anything dark finds me...."

<heads off to any nearby high ground, if none follow the shadows/forest>

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Sophina turned to go, a stunningly sexy woman appeared in front of her, almost ghost like. She had Black Hair, and what she said might make the Assassin even more unsettled.

"Hello, my name is Cassidy. My duty is to guide you the best that I can through this place, in the hopes you can survive. The creatures you will undoubtedly encounter are lustful beasts who will stop at nothing to sexually corrupt you. Don't let that happen. I'm limited in how I can help you, but I will do my best. As you progress through this place, I will appear to you, guiding you as best as I can. When the time is right, I will see you again. Farewell for now, and good luck."

As suddenly as she was there, she was gone, leaving her to wonder who she actually was, and what her role really was.

As she moved on she found a strong building in the middle of a wooded area, one that seemed like it had been built by a living being trying to make a stand there. Nothing was around, and her curiosity got the better of her, leading to her taking a look inside. She was rewarded a moment later when she discovered a Stun Gun!

Stun Gun - This little one use stunner jolts your enemy with a blast of shadow energy, dealing 100 damage. Used when grappled and instantly allows you to escape from it.

((Again her only option is to move on, this is a permanent safe room, but she can't hide forever.))

darksophina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

As the woman appears in front of her she jumps back a second, assessing if its a threat as the woman starts talking, she listens...

As she looks her over she cant help but notice how she is strangely attracted to her, shaking her head for a second to snap from her moment of distraction she tries to ask a question only for her to have vanished already. "So this game also gives me a helper, I dont know if I like the idea someone can pop up near me like that.... if she can track me what stops the enemies doing the same..." Thinking out loud such a bad habit but none the less... "Why would anyone help willingly if im here to serve as a sexual toy in this game?"

She moves on and in her search of some a building finds a weapon "Well i know what this is. This will get me out of a jam quickly" She pockets the stungun and keeps moving toward high ground, "I have to keep moving if i stay still too long something will inevitably find me"

< Keep going to high ground>

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sophina moved along, heading back outside and deeper into the woods. The trees were so blasted thick here, she couldn't tell if she was getting any closer to the end of it or not. Suddenly, Sophina stepped in some mud or something, a grimace on her face as it felt absolutely disgusting. She mostly ignored it, until suddenly she felt very strange, and the origin of the strange sensations came from her midsection. Looking down, she probably would be stunned to see she had grown a rather impressive looking dick, a dick that seemed ALIVE as well, squirming and finishing it's growth just above her pussy. Her mind flooded with information about having been infected with a sexual parasite that turned women into futanari, and that it was possible to remove, but only under certain circumstances.

To make matters worse, while she was being distracted by that, two enemies had crept up near her!

Level 2 Demon Dog:

Stats: Accuracy: 140. Evasion: 130. Capture: 140. Sexual Attack: 150. Magical Defense: 100. Speed: 130. Stamina: 160. Pleasure: 30. HP: 600.

Level 1 Possessed Human:

Stats: Accuracy: 140. Evasion: 120. Capture: 145. Sexual Attack: 165. Magical Defense: 75. Speed: 120. Stamina: 175. Pleasure: 30. HP: 700.

Initiative Rolls:

Demon Dog: 130+691=821 (1st to attack)
Possessed Human: 120+602=722 (2nd to attack)
Sophina: 160+328=488 (3rd to attack)

Parasite Status Affliction: #11: Disrupts your ability to store energy, halving your MP totals for five straight turns.

Grapple Attempts:

Demon Dog: 140+655=795 vs. Sophina: 210+709=919 (DODGE!)
Possessed Human: 145+557=702 vs. Sophina: 210+275=485 (GRABBED)!

The Human managed to grab Sophina as she tried to dodge them both, and she managed to get her stun gun out, giving the fucker a nice little pop and making it reel back, letting her go! She dealt 100 damage to it!

Possessed Human's Remaining HP: 600.

Sophina's Adjusted Stats:

Starting Accuracy: 155
Starting Magical Accuracy: 175
Starting Evasion: 160+50=210

Starting Mana: 20 (Temporarily Halved)

NO LONGER HAS THE STUN GUN.

5/5 Turns Remain on Status Ailment.

Options:

1: Attack The Human and try to finish him off.

2: Attack The Dog.

3: Try to remove the Parasite First.

4: Run the fuck away and hope you can get free.

Vision Spoilers:

Demon Dogs: Your mind is assaulted with the vision of you being tackled from behind and pinned down by a big dog, who sticks an all too human looking cock inside of your pussy, beginning to pound away. You try to fight him, but he's too strong, and he quickly rapes you to an orgasm, the sensation of yours powering him to his, and he fills you. You can't take the pleasure, and collapse, but the dog still finds a way to rape you more.

Possessed Human: Your mind envisions another person grabbing you, tossing you to the floor and straddling you, forcing himself upon you as you try to fight him off. He proves too strong though, and he quickly penetrates your pussy, thrusting hard and deep within you. You are quickly brought to an orgasm, quivvering underneath him as he doesn't let up.
Eventually you seem to stop caring, and thrust up to meet his own, semeing to enjoy yourself.

darksophina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

As she skulks through the dense forest slightly paranoid that creatures may be following her she misses her footing and steps in something she instantly calls "Revolting" but a strange feeling washed over her, A tingling? she looks down and sees a futanari cock forming out of her and she reacts badly losing control of her voice for a moment "WHAT THE HELL" but it gets worse she continues to freak as foreign knowledge fills her mind, a parasite is affecting her? Even worse from that she gets jumped by a possessed man and a evil looking hound, evidently alerted from her yell.

Grabbed by the man she instinctively uses the stun gun jabbing it into the leg of the man freeing her with an electric blast.

Now free panicked, annoyed and quite worried she turns to face the attackers and decided she will deal with the parasite after them, channeling all her training fluidity and rage she overreacts and clears her mind and lashes out with rune carve chain on the dog.

<Clear mind and rune carved chain on the demon dog>

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((I think you meant Clear Focus to buff? Going with that.))

Sophina feels a bit more powerful after using her Clear Focus skill, losing 5 MP, but now will automatically crit hit on anything she lands for the next 4 turns.

Sophina activates her Rune Carve Chain ...

Attack Roll:

Sophina: 155+740=895 vs. Demon Dog: 130+769=899.

And MISSES! She does not spend any mana on that attack because it failed to land at least one hit.

Grapple Attempts:

Demon Dog: 140+664=804 vs. Sophina: 210+437=647 (TACKLED!)
Possessed Human: 145+255= 400 vs. Sophina: 210+359=569 (EVADE)!

Sophina not only missed with her attack, she suddenly found the dog on top of her, it's cock already brushing against her pussy, a chill of realization going through her as she realized it had every intention of raping her!

Sophina's Adjusted Stats:

Starting Accuracy: 155
Starting Magical Accuracy: 175
Starting Evasion: 160+50=210

Starting Mana: 15/20 (Temporarily Halved)

4/5 Turns Remain on Status Ailment. Clear Focus: 3/4 Turns Remain on Buff, Cooldown 14/15 Turns Remain. Rune Carve is not on cooldown as it must land a hit first. (Note that not ALL skills work this way).

Options:

1: Attempt to throw the Dog off of you.

2: Let it penetrate you and start having sex with you.

darksophina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

((yes I ment clear focus sorry for the confusion))

As she dashes forward she oversteps her swing and misses in horrific fashion and to make matters worse she feels her target jump on her and take her to the ground, panicked she yells "NO i wont be taken by some dog!" and tries to throw the hound off of her, If she can get free and stay free she will also try to Rune carve chain again.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((I forgot to add an anger thing to the Human, as well as clarify he's a demon type.))

Escape Grapple Attempt:

Sophina: 155+829=984 vs. Demon Dog: 140+209=349 (ESCAPED!)

Sophina managed to shove the dog off of her!

Grapple Attempts:

Demon Dog: 140+251=391 vs. Sophina: 210+257=467 (EVADE!)
Possessed Human: 145+538= 683 vs. Sophina: 210+544=754 (EVADE)!

3/5 Turns Remain on Status Ailment. Clear Focus: 2/4 Turns Remain on Buff, Cooldown 13/15 Turns Remain.

((At your request to run another turn if she stayed free)) ....

Sophina Regenerates 2 MP and now has 17/20.

Attack Roll:

Sophina: 155+22=177 vs. Demon Dog: 130+137=267. Sophina misses AGAIN!

Grapple Attempts:

Demon Dog: 140+237=377 vs. Sophina: 210+451=661 (EVADE!)
Possessed Human: 145+148= 393 vs. Sophina: 210+460=670 (EVADE)!

Sophina dodged her attackers again, seeming to get nowhere in any direction with them.

2/5 Turns Remain on Status Ailment. Clear Focus: 1/4 Turns Remain on Buff, Cooldown 12/15 Turns Remain. LAST TURN on BUFF!

Options:

1: Attack The Dog.

2: Attack The Human.

3: Fuck this, time to run away.

darksophina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Missing again? what was causing her to make so many mistakes? the parasite? distraction? Something was amiss here and its something she could not let stand, taking a breath she dodges the enemies attacks, raises her daggers whispering to them "We are one you are en extension of me as I am you" and she charges forward for a final time attempting rune carve strike a final time.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Attack Roll:

Sophina: 155+304=459, 155+119=274 vs. Demon Dog: 130+138=268, 130+644=774. Sophina lands one hit in the chain, dealing 200 damage. Her detonation ...

Sophina: 175+200=375 vs. Demon Dog: 100+22=122. ... Lands, and doesn't critical, so she does a total of 300 damage to her foe.

Adjusted Stats:

1/5 Turns Remain on Status Ailment. Clear Focus: Cooldown 11/15 Turns Remain.

Demon Dog: 300 HP remaining.

Grapple Attempts:

Demon Dog: 140+455=595 vs. Sophina: 210+592=802 (EVADE!)
Possessed Human: 145+112= 257 vs. Sophina: 210+239=449 (EVADE)!

Sophina dodges her enemies again, and now has her turn. The Parasite changes it's ailment after her turn as well.

Options:

1: Try to Finish off the Dog.

2: Attack the Human Now.

3: Try to run away since both are still alive and you no longer are buffed.

4: Try to remove the parasite.

darksophina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

As she starts her chain she fumbles only managing to gain one successful attack, after that it detonates her foe still standing, her focus gone, the parasite about to change affect, her plans RUINED she decides it will be better to run away deal with the parasite and rest

<FLEE!>

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sophina decides it's time to get the hell out of town, and turns to run. She must beat the fastest enemy (determined by base speed) ....

Sophina: 160+359=519 vs. Demon Dog (Fastest): 130+515=645.

The Dog responds fast enough to cut off Sophina's escape! It looks like she won't be running away from this one, and will have to keep fighting. And then the parasite changes it's affliction ...

#7: Distracts you from being as effective with your attacks by clouding your mind, causing you to do only half the normal damage you would for five straight turns.

Sophina suddenly feels like she isn't going to be as efficient in damage dealing, and at the worst possible time. She's stuck with this fight and can't let this run itself off in solitude!

Adjusted Stats:

Sophina: Now at FUll MP, 40/40. Doing only Half Damage for 5/5 turns.

Grapple Attempts:

Demon Dog: 140+181=321 vs. Sophina: 210+308=518 (EVADE!)
Possessed Human: 140+84=224 vs. Sophina: 210+725=935 (EVADE!)

Sophina dodges both attempts to tackle her, but both enemies now circle her, preventing her from just simply escaping. She's stuck with this fight, and nothing has changed other than her status ailment.

Options:

1: Attack The Dog.

2: Attack The Human.

3: Try to rip this parasite off.

darksophina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Realising she cant outrun the hound she turns steeling herself for the battle ahead, Back at full man she prepares to weaver her blades hopefully with more luck, but just as she's about to charge in again she feels lethargic... weakened... then she realises the parasites effect... This will be a hard fight but none the less she must fight, her training in mind she tries signet of agony chain on the dog

<Signet of agony chain on the hound>

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Attack Roll:

Sophina: 155+347=502, 155+699=854, 155+628=783 vs. Demon Dog: 130+87=217, 130+133=263, 130+750=880.

Sophina lands two hits on the dog, dealing only 100 damage total. Her burst skill ...

Sophina: 175+204=279 vs. Demon Dog: 100+678=778 (FAILED!) ... didn't land, and the Dog remained with 200 HP.

Sophina used 25 MP and only has 15 left right now.

Grapple Rolls:

Demon Dog: 140+179=319 vs. Sophina: 210+55=265 (TACKLED!)
Possessed Human: 140+81=221 vs. Sophina: 210+707=917 (EVADE!)

The Demon Dog managed to react faster than she could, and Sophina found herself pinned under it once more.

Adjusted Stats:

Sophina: 15/40 MP, Doing only Half Damage for 4/5 turns. Grappled.

darksophina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

(( The hell at my rolls!?! Your dice are cursed siphon))

It seems today sophina cannot catch any luck, in her weakened state only 2 strikes land and the burst misses... worse still shes tackled by the dog again " I said no damnit" She attempts to throw the dog off her and fight back. If she gets free and stays free she will turn and swift edge chain the dog.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((My dice are perfectly fine. Blame Mind Flayer, he's sucking up ALL the good rolls HAHA.))

Escape Grapple Attempt:

Sophina: 155+648=803 vs. Demon Dog: 140+774=914 (Oh dear).

Sophina can't force the dog off this time, as it doesn't seem to care about her saying 'no.'

Adjusted Stats:

Sophina: 15/40 MP, Doing only Half Damage for 3/5 turns. Grappled.

Penetration Attempt:

Demon Dog: 150+716=866 vs. Sophina: 150+362=512 (PENETRATED!)

Pleasure Roll:

Demon Dog: 150+506=656 vs. Sophina: 150+109=259.

Sophina's body tenses as the dog manages to penetrate her, and then starts hitting some good spots, and she's unable to resist the pleasure of being fucked. Sophina takes 30 pleasure, and due to her Sylvari side kicking in, she only takes 25 KP.

The Dog takes 30 pleasure as well.

Adjusted Stats:

Sophina: 15/40 MP, Doing only Half Damage for 3/5 turns. Being Raped. 25/10,000 KP for the encounter, 25/50,000 KP. 130 Stamina left. 8 turns on c/d for Clear Focus.

Demon Dog: 130 Stamina Left.

The Human forfeits his turn as he can't slide under Sophina, and seems to wait there eagerly for a chance at her.

Options:

1: Attempt to throw the dog off!

2: This isn't so bad, maybe I should just let him fuck me another round?

darksophina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

((Sorry for the days with no response, we have had no internet on my street for some reason all week))

As she failed to get free dread washed over her she was going to get raped as as she felt the demon dog skewer her she screamed out "No not by some mutt! Get off off me"

She struggles wildly to get free.