Starting Evasion: 140
Freedom Rating: 125
Sexual Freedom Rating: 120
Magical Defense: 125
Speed Rating: 140

Starting HP: 70
Starting Mana: 120
Starting Sexual Stamina: 180

Mantra of Persistence - While this buff is active, each party member has 25% more Health, 20% More Mana and 30% more Sexual Stamina. This buff remains active from the time it is cast through an entire battle, unless the Chantress is raped. Once penetrated, the buff fails and must be recast later when she is free. Mana Cost - 50.

Mantra of Speed - While this buff is active, your companion is able to have two actions per turn. If they are being raped, they have two chances to escape penetration. If attacking, they can attack twice with the same skill at only the cost of one cast. This might be one of the more useful spells later in the game, along with Persistence. As with all buffs, if the Chantress is raped, the buff ends. This buff however only lasts for 10 turns regardless before it must be recast. Mana Cost - 50.

Replication - This skill allows the Chantress to replicate ANY ITEM in the game except an item that you can only have one of at a time upon their dropping. A highly useful skill, it is used at the end of a fight, so plan your mana usage wisely. Mana Cost - 60.

Holy Blast - This skill deals 300 Holy Damage if it hits, double against undead and demons. This damage cannot be reduced, nor enhanced, it will always do 300 damage to non demons or non undead, or 600 if they are demonic or undead. Magical Attack. Can't critical hit.

Class Specific Skills:

Sexual Frustration - The name to this is misleading to say the least. This passive skill doesn't block pleasure the Chantress suffers, nor does it increase her chances to avoid getting raped. Instead it allows her a little payback. When the Chantress is raped to an orgasm, her body rapidly channels the pleasure she suffers into raw energy, and upon her orgasm the Chantress's body will release this energy in the form of a directed blast of damage upon any enemy raping her at that time. The damage will be equal to her MAXIMUM Sexual Stamina, so to begin with an orgasm would deal 180 damage to any and all enemies who were alive at the time she suffered an orgasm.

Heavenly Delight - The Chantress can, once per battle, choose either herself or her ally to target with this. This spell allows for whoever is targeted to completely resist taking KP from that point on until she suffers an orgasm. Once the target has an orgasm, the spell is broken and she can gain KP again. Very useful in a situation where things aren't going well and you need a boost, or in combination with a class that can deal damage when they orgasm, allowing them a cheap way to kill something, or seriously mess it up. The only drawback to this spell is it consumes whatever mana the Chantress still had at that point, leaving her very limited until she can regen. If she has some potions though, this isn't such a loss. The Chantress can't cast if she is penetrated, or penetrating, but she can if she's grappled. Mana Cost: 100 to start.

Class Specific Perks: +10 to ALL rolls and -10 Pleasure against Bug type creatures.

Class Specific Weaknesses: -10 to ALL rolls and +10 Pleasure against Female Plant enemies.

Racial Notes:

Being a Sylvari, she will take double normal pleasure and add +10 more to that number vs. Female Plant Enemies AND have -20 to her rolls. She does take only half the KP though.

Sylvari - Sylvari are humanoid beings that are part plant. It is uncertain how these few survivors managed to escape the corruption of their species, but here they are. Sylvari are pure, meaning they take only half the KP from normal rape attacks, so they take longer to corrupt. However, Sylvari are extremely vulnerable to being raped by plant based enemies as they feel a kinship with them. When raped by a plant type enemy or trap, they will recieve double the pleasure, leading to faster orgasms.

Orientation: NEUTRAL Class

Available Weapon: Staff.

Character Appearance: Silmeria boasts curves making hourglasses jealous and a bust that doubles as a pillow for any of her allies(E-Cup). Her Green "hair" is actually a type of sweet grass and despite its looks her skin reminds one of the softest leather you could ever feel yet with warmth and life.

Silmeria woke to the sensation of falling. Barely managing to keep from planting her face into the floor, she quickly realized she was in some kind of room, and she had fallen out of something that looked like a cryo-pod. She felt warm air all over her body and suddenly realized she was completely nude. Her eyes saw a metallic staff in one corner of the room, and then a voice filled the room.

"Welcome to the Planet of Pleasure Silmeria. You are here to entertian me, and if I deem you entertaining enough, you might even get to meet me. How can you entertain me you ask? Well, you'll provide entertainment as you struggle to escape this place with your innocence intact. You see, you must fight to escape from here, but not from beasts wanting to eat you or kill you, no no. My dear, all they want is to have sex with your lovely body. To feel you thrash underneath them as you lose your struggle to fight off the pleasure of hot sex. There is so much pleasure waiting for you out there, how can you not experience the pleasures of your lovely flesh at least once? It's time to play Silmeria, once the door opens, the game begins. Will you manage to escape from here and go home, or will you go down in a hot sexual defeat to me, or my friends? Try not to get raped senseless too quickly my love, I want a piece of you for myself."

About then a door opened in one corner of the room, and she could hear what sounded like water crashing into rock outside.

((Only option is to move on at this point.))

Last edited:

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Silmeria (Bloodshifter)

Upon waking Silmeria yawns and blinks looking about her surroundings. It wasn't her first time waking up naked in a strange... Pod?

"Uh hello? Anyo-"

As if in answer to the question a Booming voice answers her.

"Eep!" stumbling forwards at the various implied suggestions and the nature of the Game Silmeria eventually composes herself and moves to grab the Metallic Staff. Memories filling her head of skills and spells she never knew before. Attempting to twirl the staff she ends up bopping herself on her head. "Ouch I guess I'm not that good... Owwie... Um? Oh water!" Hearing the sound of flowing water Silmeria grips the staff and moves towards the sound of running water.

<Move Forward>

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As she stepped outside, she could see the source of the water she'd heard. The room she had been in was about a dozen or so yards from the edge of a massive ocean that was sparkling blue. That though wasn't the biggest shock. The sky wasn't blue, but was GREEN! As if that wasn't odd enough, the sand and ground all around as far as she could see was blood red in color, and there wire no fewer than nine moons in the sky. What really might stun her though was the sudden appearance of a stunningly sexy black haired woman, who seemed almost phantasmal even as she spoke to her.

"Hello, my name is Cassidy. My duty is to guide you the best that I can through this place, in the hopes you can survive. The creatures you will undoubtedly encounter are lustful beasts who will stop at nothing to sexually corrupt you. Don't let that happen. I'm limited in how I can help you, but I will do my best. As you progress through this place, I will
appear to you, guiding you as best as I can. When the time is right, I will see you again. Farewell for now, and good luck."

Just like that, she was gone, leaving Silmeria to wonder who she was, and what the hell was going on.

Options:

1: Move On.

2: Stop to process everything (chance of being ambushed.)

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Squinting her eyes at the Sunlight Silmeria takes in the unique sight of the altered terrain.
"Ahh! Its the Oce-... Haaa. Well I'm certianly not home anymore." Sliding her eyes around the clearing she spots a hazy image of a very attractive female 'Cassidy' who having said her piece disappeared into thin air.

"Ah! Silverweed well I guess we will see each other again... But wow this place is crazy... For a giant game." Silmeria wandered about the Clearing touching various trees and plants and lying on her back in the sand by the surf. Trying to get her head around on why they'd choose someone like her to play this 'game'.

<Wait>

(I'm guessing its not IC knowledge that if we wait a bit we can get jumped?)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((Nope, not yet haha)).

As Silmeria laid herself down and finally got relaxed, a noise could be heard somewhere and a person walked out!

Level 3 Possessed Human (Demon Type):

Stats:

Accuracy: 140. Evasion: 120. Capture: 145. Sexual Attack: 165.
Magical Defense: 75. Speed: 120. Stamina: 175. Pleasure: 30. HP: 700.

Initiative Rolls:

Possessed Human: 120+809=929 (Attacks 1st)
Silmeria: 140+556=696 (Attacks 2nd)

Before Silmeria could ask the man if he was alright, or if he could help her, he lunged to try and grab her!

Grapple Attempt:

Possessed Human: 145+470=615 vs. Silmeria: 140+662=802

Silmeria managed to roll away from him, and get to her feet, ready to counter-attack! Information filled her mind that this enemy had once been a human, whatever that was, and that it sought to rape her, and impregnate her if it could. Could this be what Cassidy had meant about things being sexually corrupted?

Options:

1: Fight!

2: Try to Run Away!

Vision Spoiler:

Possessed Human: Your mind envisions another person grabbing you, tossing you to the floor and straddling you, forcing himself upon you as you try to fight him off. He proves too strong though, and he quickly penetrates your pussy, thrusting hard and deep within you. You are quickly brought to an orgasm, quivvering underneath him as he doesn't let up. Eventually you seem to stop caring, and thrust up to meet his own, seeming to enjoy yourself.

Last edited:

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Ah well it doesn't seem like home and I doubt any of my friends would go through all this for such a complex prank... Well Val might...?
"
An odd sound is produced Silmeria looks about to see what made it her eyes land on one very naked man.

Blushing profusely Silmeria attempts to talk to the man. "Ah si-?!". Only to narrowly escape being caught by the lurching man. A lurid and erotic vision flashes before her as well as information on this 'Corrupted Human'.

Silmeria's mouth works itself into a thin line. Deciding that she was very much not a fan of rape she brings up her staff and trys her 'Holy Blast'.

<Attack (Holy Blast)>

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Attack Roll:

Silmeria: 125+638=763 vs. Possessed Human: 75+850=925 (WOW)

Silmeria completely missed with her attack, or the creature resisted it!

Grapple Attempt:

Possessed Human: 145+658=803 vs. Silmeria: 140+664=804.

Silmeria BARELY recovered in time to avoid it's counter attack.

Options:

1: Try to attack again.

2: Run the hell away.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Ah eat... Uh light? I think..."Attacking the Man Silmeria unleashes her spell... Only to watch it go wide as the Man was no longer infront of her. Twirling about quickly Silmeria only JUSTS manages to avoid an encounter to the rape kind. She does notices that the Man needs a breath mint though. In panic she launches another attack.

<Attack>

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((Just an FYI you CAN buff yourself with a mantra AND attack in the same turn (only one mantra can be active at a time though).))

Attack Roll:

Silmeria: 125+814=939 vs. Possessed Human: 75+324=399. (HIT!)

Silmeria lands her attack this time, blasting the hell out of her foe for 600 damage.

Adjusted Stat:

Possessed Human: 100 HP Remaining.

Grapple Attempt:

Possessed Human: 145+190=335 vs. Silmeria: 140+340=480. (EVADE!)

Silmeria avoids his attack!

Options:

1: Finish Him!

2: Mercy Sex? (LOL)

3: Run Away because he survived that hit (barely).

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

(i know about that just that is was sudden and 2 REALLY close calls threw her off her game a bit in the after action she'll note her mistake if Cassidy doesn't pop out again.)

Fortunately this time the spell hit her would be rapist square in the chest leaving a burned and charred skin in its wake. The Man refused to drop though looking like he was truly in pain from the blow. It was easier to evade his grab this time as well.

Looking at her opponent Silmeria's face twists into a frown. "Please I-I don't want to hurt you just leave!"

<Cede Turn with no action>
If Enemy does not run on his next turn.
<Attack>

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man stood again, then once more, seeming to not even hear her, he bolted for her ...

Grapple Attempt:

Possessed Human: 145+175=320 vs. Silmeria: 140+88=228. (TACKLED!)

... and this time he had the element of surprise on his side, running into her and tackling her to the ground. His cock was already pressing at her opening, leaving no doubt he was still looking to fill her insides with his dick.

Options:

1: Attempt to Throw him off.

2: Let him fuck you for a turn.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The Man once more charges Silmeria falling back on her training...
'Shoulders straight arms locked feet spr-!'

"Eep!"
... Should have paid attention to Rule #1 never let your eyes off the enemy. Bwing knocked onto the floor The Man above her.

Feeling him pawing at her and attempting to do much more. Silmeria panics attempting to use his movements to knock him off balance and escape!
<Escape Grapple>
(Meh I knew he was likely to win this round but IC it felt like Silmeria.)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Escape Grapple Attempt:

Silmeria: 125+501=626 vs. Possessed Human: 145+133=278 (FREE!)

Silmeria manages to shove him off ...

Grapple Attempt:

Possessed Human: 145+209=354 vs. Silmeria: 140+129=269. (TACKLED!)

... Only for him to literally leap back on top of her again! Damn he was quick!

Options:

Same as before.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Yes, Ha take that you! Silmeria celebrates knocking her assailant off and begins to get onto her feet...

"Dohf, argh stop that!" Only for the man to jump onto her again once more she tries to shake the man off.

<Escape Grapple>
(OOC: I live! Mostly With GM's kindess doth I revive this thread)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Escape Grapple Attempt:

Silmeria: 24 vs. Human: 4.

Silmeria escapes the grapple!

Grapple Attempt:

Human: 29 vs. Silmeria: 20. Counter Attack = NO.

And once again, the bastard tackled her to the ground, refusing to give up!

Options:

1: Get OFF!

2: Fine, fuck me baby.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Oh you big Meanie stop that!" Silmeria had begun to tire in her repeated attempts at escape. She couldn't keep resisting much longer.

< Escape Grapple>

Last edited:
OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Escape Grapple Attempt:

Silmeria: 18 vs. Human: 19.

This time, the human holds her down and she can't break free!

Rape Attempt:

Human: 14 vs. Silmeria: 1.

Unable to get free of him, Silmeria finally pays the price for it as the man suddenly thrusts downward, impaling her pussy with his cock and beginning to thrust away happily. His thick member moved about inside of her, triggering pleasurable responses across her body, even as she fought against it. Silmeria suffers 30 pleasure and gains only 25 KP due to being a Sylvari. She has 150 Stamina left until she has an orgasm.

The Human has 145 Stamina until he has an orgasm.

Options:

1: NO! GET OFF ME!

2: Oh god yes, fuck me til I cum!

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Silmeria's body shows its weakness when she fails to push the man off her. The man shifting his grip on the struggling woman, she panics bucking her hips in one last bid for freedom."No no no, please-" the woman's pleas fall on deaf ears as her I'm timed hip buck meets the crazed man's mindless thrusts, his cock slips effortlessly into her virgin pussy his cock breaking Silmeria's maidenhead. She gasps in pain her body clamping down on the invading member, even as the corrupted man begins pounding into her once more, traitorous pangs of pleasure course through her nubile body gasps of an virgin's first are soon replaced by the heated pants of pleasure.

"N-No more it hurts." Yet even as she said it she knew it was a lie. Her body betraying her, she tries her last to shift off the man.

< Escape Penetration>
<If fails to escape this round moment 've to first orgasm.>

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Escape Rape Attempt:

Silmeria: 3 vs. Human: 27.

Silmeria can't get free, either the pleasure too much for her, or he was too strong. Either way, she was still trapped.

((I'm going off the assumption on your OOC there that she's giving in until she has an orgasm since she didn't get free, so operating on that.))

The thought of being raped was terrifying to her, but she couldn't deny how her body responded to it. As a result, Silmeria was too torn with her internal struggle to focus on the external one, and the human kept raping her unhindered.

5 Rounds Later ...

Silmeria suffers a total of 150 pleasure, and eventually can no longer contain the pleasure building inside of her. Her body stiffens, and then finally climaxes, a powerful contracting orgasm ripping through her. Unfortunately, her attacker seemed to reach his climax about the same time she did, and she felt him blow his load inside of her! As he completely filled her, she snapped out of her internal struggle, the horror of what was happening finally hitting her. She was being forcibly filled with his seed, even as she suffered an orgasm of her own! Unfortunately, she couldn't toss him off in the middle of an orgasm, her body on fire with pleasure. By the time he finished emptying into her, and she came down from her climax though, some kind of instinct warned her the bastard had impregnated her!

Silmeria gains 165 KP, and has full Stamina. The Human has 170 Stamina left until his next orgasm, and he's not letting Silmeria go! A surge of anger and adrenaline flows inside of Silmeria, and she feels stronger!

8/8 Turns in Adrenaline Boost.

Options:

1: Time for you to die! Now get off me!

2: That was too good, I'm gonna stay until you get tired of fucking me.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The pleasure being caused by the man robs the last of her strength, the flailing of her arms turns towards desperate groping. The bucking of her hips start to match in time with his own savage thrusts, moans exit the unwilling woman's throat in time with the man's thrusts every movement inside her. She lies there trapped under the corrupted man her body betrays her as traitorous threads of pleasure drive any hopes of resisting from her mind, she becomes aware when the man releases his seed inside her, her own orgasm occurring before, shame fills her body as much as the feeling of ecstasy. When the man begins once more Silmeria tries once more to shove the man off her, rage mixing with shame to provide her with an surge of strength.

<Time to die, now get off me you twit>