OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Lorelai (Zilrax)

Attack Roll:

Lorelai: 5 vs. Slime 17 Counter Attack = NO.
Lorelai: 9 vs. Slime 5 Counter Attack = NO.

Lorelai misfires her first attempt, but the second attempt fries the Slime, killing it finally.

Adjusted Stats:

Lorelai: 29 Sexual Stamina now.

Melissa: 153 Sexual Stamina now. 102 MP.

Looting Time:

Slime: KL Lowering Potion for each woman!

Virago: Nothing!

Spotting the potion, Melissa recognized what it was off the information in her mind. Letting out a low whistle she grabbed them, and tossed one over to Lorelai.

"Hey, check it out, corruption reducing potions. Those might come in handy later on."

Options:

1: Move On.

2: Rest (how many turns. 9 turns = FULL Regen of ALL stats).

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

While channelling the energies of her spirit, it seemed Lorelai was still a bit staggered from the rape. Her first shot went awry. She refocused, and with a snarl her second shot hit home, splattering the monster across the ground.

"Good riddance."

Melissa seemed to find some potions to reduce corruption and tossed her one. Lorelai catches the potion and ties it to her improvised belt. "No kidding, I don't want to end up like these beasts. Pity I got distracted and didn't knock one out though. So much for experimenting with breaking the control. Next time I suppose."

She watched about tiredly, grimacing at the burning need still remaining in her body.

"Let's wait a moment and catch our breath. Ugh, It was close. Hopefully I can wait out this stupid lust for once. Maybe I can think up some method we can free these things while I am at it."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As the two sat down, Melissa shrugged.

"If you're going to do that, I suggest doing it on the bigger ones when they're the last thing left. Something tells me a lot of these things don't have the intelligence to do anything but what they're doing now. Try things on like the one we just encountered, Blood Raven. She certainly was one of us before ... who'd she say, Andariel got to her? I just, I don't know. I just don't think it's going to work on some of these lower things like that slime. The winged woman maybe it would have, but that slime was too ... simplistic to have had any real intelligence of it's own. Maybe I'm just being negative, I really don't know anything about how this whole control and spiritual manipulation even works."

While they spoke, Lorelai felt much better, finally herself.

((I am assuming you wanted to wait the full 9 turns, so I went with that. Can't be caught after a fight like that anyway, so lucky you!))

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai listened to Melissa, nodding thoughtfully. "I nearly got it to work with Blood Raven, but I was rebuked. I was hoping maybe something weaker it wouldn't be so easy to notice. Yeah, maybe one of the girls or something. I don't know what this Andariel is but she must have a powerful demonic spirit. Maybe killing her would help, or freeing her if it is possible."

Once she felt better, she got up again with a nod. "No harm in trying. Might even help if we work together, your holy magics with my mastery of the spirits. It's worth a try. Let's try and knock out instead of killing one of the smarter creatures next time."

She started heading off, following the trail once more.

(Yups. And yays! Lorelai isn't gonna give up on her quest for more friends and freed monsters it seems haha.)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As they moved on, they found themselves near some kind of small pond, Melissa grimacing at how black the water seemed.

"We can try, maybe it will work. As for Andariel ... that'll have to wait, incoming!

Sure enough, three enemies were bounding up to them, and suddenly a fourth appeared from the water, which seemed too close to them for comfort. The fourth was some form of tentacled woman, and Melissa shuddered as she recognized it.

"Oh god, a Scylla. Try not to let her get you, you think some of what's happened has been bad? I've heard stories about them, you don't want to be inside one if they are true."

Enemy Encounter:

Level 7 Lust Demoness: Stamina: 230. Pleasure: 40 (if she uses her dick). 50 (if she sucks or rides you). HP: 1,000. Weak vs. Fire.

Level 7 Humanoid Plant: Stamina: 200. Pleasure: 50. HP: 800. Weak vs. Fire. Has the Tentacle Bind Ability.

Level 5 Scylla: Stamina: 160. Pleasure: 50. HP: 700. Damage: 17. Weak vs. Magic. Has the Tentacle Bind Ability. 3/3 Anger Slots.

Level 5 Tar Demoness: Stamina: 155. Pleasure: 50. HP: 600. Weak vs. Fire. Has the Stuck on You Ability.

As Lorelai saw the enemies, her eyes might wander to the red skinned woman, who had BOTH sex organs, and a seductive, malicious grin on her face.

Initiative Rolls:

Lorelai: 16 (1st)
Melissa: 8 (5th)
Lust Demoness: 10 (3rd)
Humanoid Plant: 1 (6th)
Scylla: 9 (4th)
Tar Demoness: 14 (2nd)

Options:

1: Run the fuck away (You hope).

2: Target one of them (Specify which one).

3: Have sex with one (Specify which one).

Zilrax

Reputation score

"Who knows, maybe we can make a friend eventua- Damn it!"

Lorelai cursed as once against they were jumped. Fortunatly Melissa's warning got her out of the way as a monster arose from the black pool of water they had been near.

Melissa seemed to recognise the tentacle woman as a Scylla. She had no idea, but she didn't like the implication it was going to mutate her body once again.
But more terrifying is just one of those creatures was there, a red skinned woman, equipped with both. And she didn't like how she was being looked at by her.

They were outnumbered and she didn't like the odds, but they seemed quick. She'd have to just go for it then. Take down the weakest first. They all looked pretty flammable.

"N'gaasha! Fire claw!"

The serpentine woman smiled wryly as she sent her claw down. She clearly was looking forwards to a show. Lorelai gave the spirit a glare before turning her full attention on the beasts. Of the three, the woman who seemed to be made out of sludge struck her as the least durable. Normally she'd favor more defensive measures but she had to thin their numbers out swiftly.

She took aim and unleashed the shadowy energy, drawing on her bond to her spirit to thrash the demonic spirits binding these beasts, lashing out at the tar monster.

(Summon Flame spirit and Spirit Thrash at the tar demoness.)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Attack Roll:

Lorelai: 18 vs. Tar Demoness: 22. Counter Attack = YES.

The moment of hesitation while she called on her spirit seemed to give the Tar Woman an edge, for she seemed to avoid Lorelai's spell, but she also found an opening in her defenses. Suddenly, Lorelai was pinned to the ground, and just like so many times before, she found herself with a dick. Only this time the woman was already riding her before it even finished getting erect! Her insides felt like warm flesh, despite the fact she appeared to be made of sticky tar.

Lorelai suffers 25 pleasure thanks to the spirit taking some of it for her, but she gains 70 KP from the sex and the sudden forceful penetration. Lorelai has 145 Stamina left until she suffers an orgasm. Her spirit has 445 HP remaining.

The Tar Demoness has 105 stamina left until she contracts in an orgasm around Lorelai.

Lorelai's spirit, with no opening to attack the Tar Demoness, instead attacks The Humanoid Plant, based off it's lower HP and it's vulnerability to fire, dealing 100 damage and leaving it with 700.

The Counter Attack uses the Tar Demoness's Turn up.

Grapple Attempts:

Lust Demoness: 1 vs. Melissa: 9. Counter Attack = NO.

Scylla: 23 vs. Melissa: 22. Counter Attack = NO.

Melissa dodges the Lust Demoness, but ends up losing her footing at the last moment on the slippery ground, falling into the tentacled embrace of the Scylla!

Escape Grapple Attempt:

Melissa: 30 vs. Scylla: 26.

Melissa hurls herself out of the Scylla's grip fast and furiously, landing on her feet. Taking a look at Lorelai's plot, she decides to cast her speed spell. Then, with the extra speed boosting her for two turns off her escape, she decides to go on the offensive, rather than immediately open herself up to attack by trying to free Lorelai. Melissa loses 50 MP and has 130 remaining.

Attack Rolls:

Melissa: 23 vs. Lust Demoness: 28. MISS.
Melissa: 29 vs. Lust Demoness: 9. HIT

With no counter on either of her attacks, and the first one missing, Melissa elects to use her harder hitting spell for the second attack, casting Smite and dealing 800 damage to the Lust Demoness, leaving her with 200 HP. Melissa now has 80 MP. (Lust Demoness is a demon, so holy damage hits 2x as hard).

Grapple Attempt:

Humanoid Plant: 1 vs. Melissa: 6. Counter Attack = NO.

Melissa dodges the Plant.

Options:

1: Try to escape the 'sticky situation'.

1A: If you escape on try #1, what to attack, or should you run away?

2: Give in to your desires until you either orgasm, or Melissa can get you free.

3: Ask Melissa for help, and tell her to ignore the other enemies to free you.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai cursed. The tar creature had anticipated her moves it seems. Not only did her flame and shadow strike go right through her, she used the opening to engulf her! She yelped as she struck the ground, and cursed as she felt a familiar sensation as her gender was twisted once more. She wasn't even hard and somehow the creature was already working her over! Her insides felt almost human. It defied any knowledge she had.

N'gaasha, in her usual helpful fashion began drawing on the pleasure Lorelai felt, stroking her serpentine length, while lazily swiping the plant thing with her flaming claw. Damned spirit was always getting off to her misfortune.

Melissa was having more luck, blessing them with speed once more, and clocking that twisted red creature once. She hoped Melissa could hold them off long enough, she didn't want to suddenly have her other gender plundered by that beast while she was trapped.

Melissa had her hands full, so she'd have to manage on her own. She began trying to get some leverage to hurl the tar creature off of her or get a better position before she found out if she could impregnate tar.

(Escape. If get loose, try to burn the tar demoness down. Gonna pick off the ones I can one shot.)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Escape Rape Attempts:

Lorelai: 3 vs. Tar Demoness: 5

Lorelai: 8 vs. Tar Demoness: 27.

Lorelai finds it a bit tougher to get free than she expected, as she goes nowhere! Lorelai's spirit attacks the Lust Demoness for 100 damage, leaving it with 100 HP left!

Pleasure Roll:

Tar Demoness: 11 vs. Lorelai: 13.

Lorelai avoids any more pleasure for now.

Grapple Attempts:

Lust Demoness: 15 vs. Melissa: 7. Counter Attack = NO.

Scylla: 19 vs. Melissa: 24.

Melissa can't avoid the Lust Demoness as the woman tackles her, actually helping her avoid a second grapple from the Scylla.

Escape Grapple Attempt:

Melissa: 30 vs. Lust Demoness: 21 (Jesus Fuck she is lucky, ANOTHER Critical freedom?)

Once more, Melissa violently shoves her would be rapist away, and launches into attack mode!

Attack Rolls:

Melissa: 17 vs. Lust Demoness: 6. Counter Attack = NO.

Melissa kills the Demoness!

Melissa: 21 vs. Humanoid Plant: 12. Counter Attack = NO.

Pausing a moment to decide, Melissa blasts the Plant Creature, focusing on that second along with Lorelai's Spirit, knowing she can burn it down faster with help. The Humanoid Plant has 400 HP left.

Grapple Attempt:

Humanoid Plant: 10 vs. Melissa: 25. Counter Attack = NO.

Melissa steps back and avoids a tentacled embrace.

Options:

1: I said, get off of me!

2: Wanna fuck me til Melissa fries your stupid blobby mass?

Zilrax

Reputation score

(Darn, ah well, next time haha.)

Lorelai snarls and curses as she struggles to get the tar thing off of her but, much like the slime from before this, Lorelai couldn't get the leverage to pull her off.

N'gaasha in her lazy lustful manner idly swiped her claw at random, not paying attention to her targets as she fed off the growing pleasure of Lorelai. I the process, she swipe the twisted demoness with both genders. N'gaasha pauses, that seeming to bother her a little.

It seemed to spur the demoness on however. Much more aggressive than her peers, perhaps spurred by her form, she tackled Melissa down. She even knocked the Scylla aside, the creature pouting. However, Melissa leveraged her far larger form to easily toss the demon off of her.

The demoness was tossed high and landed down with a loud crack, slaying it as Melissa turned on the plant creature yet. N'gaasha looked rather upset about that before giving a silently sigh.

Lorelai in the meantime continued to struggle fiercely, her curses becoming increasingly coarse and frusterated as she struggled. "Get off you oversized slime! I'll feed you to the spirit!"

(Struggle!)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Escape Rape Attempt:

Lorelai: 6 vs. Tar Demoness: 28.

Lorelai: 3 vs. Tar Demoness: 30.

Lorelai doesn't even make the Tar try hard to keep her in place, it's grip incredibly strong for something liquid like. Her spirit once more reaches out an attack, dealing 100 damage to the humanoid plant, leaving it with 300 HP and an easy target for Melissa to finish off.

Pleasure Roll:

Tar Demoness: 21 vs. Lorelai: 6.

The Demoness grins wickedly, and begins riding Lorelai again, causing the woman to suffer 25 Pleasure, the other 25 reducing the life force of her spirit once more. Lorelai gains 50 KP from the sex, and now has 120 Stamina until she suffers an orgasm. Her Spirit has 420 HP left, while the Tar Demoness has 55 Stamina until she has an orgasm around Lorelai.

Grapple Attempt:

Scylla: 6 vs. Melissa: 5. Counter Attack = YES.

Melissa uses the Scylla's grapple attempt to reach out and whack her over the head with her staff, dealing 400 damage! The Scylla releases her, and has 300 HP remaining.

((Note: Player counter-attacks do NOT use your turn, while an enemy counter uses theirs.))

Attack Rolls:

Melissa: 3 vs. Humanoid Plant: 27. Counter Attack = NO.

Melissa: 24 vs. Humanoid Plant: 9. Counter Attack = NO.

Melissa frowns slightly as she misses the first shot, letting a golden opportunity to kill two enemies in one turn slip past her, but focuses and blasts the Plant with her second attack, killing it! She has 39 MP remaining.

Options:

1: Get off me dammit!

2: I'll fuck you til Melissa kills the rest, then you die!

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai hisses in irritation. Damn thing was strong and sticky, and it kept making her feel this damnable pleasure through an appendage she shouldn't even have! Did feel good though. She cursed her damn mind, how long would she have to endure all this?! Least some of it was being taken by her perverted spirit who was happily sexually pleasing herself as she fought.

She would not surrender to this though, and continued trying to shove the beast off as she cursed.

Meanwhile Melissa was suddenly yanked in by tentacles, a fatal error as the Scylla missed her arms, and got smashed in the face, letting Melissa maneuver free again.

N'gaasha's claw lashed forth in the meantime, scorching the plant thing again. the plants reaction put it just out of Melissa's initial swing, but the follow up blast finished the creature off. Just two more to go. Lorelai could hold out that long, she was sure of it.

"N'gaasha, ah, geez, keep helping her out! I'll, hng, manage!"

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Escape Rape Attempts:

Lorelai: 24 vs. Tar Demoness: 29.

Lorelai: 26 vs. Tar Demoness: 28

Lorelai still can't get free, but she feels like she might be making some progress!

He Spirit swipes out at the Scylla, dealing 50 damage. The Scylla has 250 HP left.

Pleasure Roll:

Tar Demoness: 21 vs. Lorelai: 4.

Whatever headway Lorelai was making in getting free didn't translate to resisting more sex, as the woman continued to ride her mercilessly. Lorelai suffers 25 Pleasure, the other 25 reducing the life force of her spirit once more. Lorelai gains 50 KP from the sex, and now has 95 Stamina until she suffers an orgasm. Her Spirit has 395 HP left, while the Tar Demoness has 5 Stamina until she has an orgasm around Lorelai.

Grapple Attempt:

Scylla: 12 vs. Melissa: 4. Counter Attack = NO.

Undeterred, the Scylla again lashes out, and this time is able to grab Melissa's arms and bind them, yanking the woman into the water with her!

Escape Grapple Attempt:

Melissa: 27 vs. Scylla: 11.

Melissa rips herself free, and swims out of the water, glaring back at the tentacled woman...

Attack Roll:

Melissa: 25 vs. Scylla: 9. Counter Attack = NO.

Melissa fires off her spell, and vaporizes the Scylla! Melissa has 48 Stamina.

Options:

1: Try to get the Tar Woman off on your own.

2: Give in and let Melissa have a shot at it while it's busy riding you.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai continued her struggles, but it wasn't getting much of anywhere. The tar girl seemed all but ready to gush tough. Lorelai hoped it'd give her the edge to shove the creature off of her.

Melissa mean while got snatched up by the Scylla's tentacles! A bad move on the Scylla's part as she dragged Melissa in, who got her arm free and put her spell channeling hand in the creature's face, leaving nothing but dust after the resulting blast. She was sure to be freed now.

"Enjoy it. It's your last one ever, monster.," snarls Lorelai spitefully as she kept struggling. She didn't even know how tar could be alive or sentient. She;d have loved to study it under less unpleasant circumstances.

Either way, the struggle continued.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Much to her surprise, she got a telepathic response.

"I doubt that, your body enjoys this enough. Soon, you will want it, and you'll be begging your friend not to stop me."

Escape Rape Attempt:

Lorelai: 13 vs. Tar Demoness: 16.

Lorelai: 19 vs. Tar Demoness: 20.

Lorelai almost gets free, but the Tar Demoness hangs on somehow!

Pleasure Roll:

Tar Demoness: 27 vs. Lorelai: 18.

Lorelai can't fight off one more ride, and the Tar Demoness suddenly contracts in an orgasm around her! Lorelai suffers 50 pleasure, and it would have been 100 if not for her spirit. She gains 200 KP from it however, and she realizes without her spirit, she would have just had an orgasm herself!

Her spirit has 345 HP left.

Free Lorelai Attempts:

Melissa: 20 vs. Tar Demoness: 27.

Melissa: 15 vs. Tar Demoness: 1.

Melissa times it just right on her second attempt, and shoves the Tar off as it 'solidifies' again to try and rape Lorelai!

Options:

1: Time to fry bitch.

2: Let's run!

3: Damn, and I wanted an orgasm. (Leap back into 'bed' with the Tar Woman.)

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai blinked in surprise at the response she got. Damn telepaths. "Yeah, not nearly as much as yours, and oh look, here's your Eviction notice.," snarls Lorelai. She shuddered as she felt the tar creature orgasm around her shaft, shuddering at the knowledge that without N'gaasha she'd have orgasmed with her, spent her seed and possibly impregnated another monster. Was that her fate, to sire on other species? She shuddered at the thought of such defiling of both her gender and species to be in such a position.

Regardless, Melissa shoved the tar creature off soon after, Lorelai shuddering as she get's up. "Sorry for laying down on the job. Ugh, that keeps happening."

She glared at the Tar demoness, and raised a hand. "Leave my god damn gender alone!" She was getting too used to being equipped like that. How long til it was the norm, would it become constant then? She didn't want to find out.

(Burn! BUUUUURN. Lorelai angry.)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Attack Rolls:

Lorelai: 9 vs. Tar Demoness: 15. Counter Attack = NO.

Lorelai: 20 vs. Tar Demoness: 17. Counter Attack = NO.

Lorelai fries the Tar Demoness with her attack, and the help of her spirit!

Loot Phase:

Tar Demoness: MAP PIECE!

Lust Demoness: HP POTION.

Humanoid Plant: HP POTION.

Scylla: HP POTION.

Both Women gain 1,000 XP and 3x HP Potions, as well as a Map Piece.

Cassidy appeared to guide them to the next area when they were ready, which fortunately didn't have one of those traps. Soon they would be in the Forgotten Tower, whatever the fuck that was.

Options:

1: Move on now.

2: Rest to full power (can't be attacked).

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai growls as she and N'gaasha ignite the tar creature, her burning away. She huffed and looked to the disappearing bodies. "Sheesh, I thought it strange that we're the only ones that get twisted like this, but guess some creatures of theirs are like that too. Surprisingly uncommon. Glad she didn't get at us though. Thanks for the save."

Lorelai grunted and walked over to the tar demoness' scorch mark, sighing in relief as her hard shaft disappeared. Another map piece. "Here, a map piece. That means..."

And sure enough, Cassidy appeared right on time. "Just who are you anyways? Unf, give us a minute to catch our breaths, that was a huge pain."

(Rest!)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

To her surprise, the woman nodded and waited for them, seeming to consider how she should answer Lorelai's question. Finally, she looked right at her and spoke.

"Your ancestor. You may have called us Lanteans at some point in your history. Now, I'm just as trapped here as you are. I'm also the only hope you have of getting out of this place alive, although seeing how things have changed since my time out here in your shoes ... I fear I may be inadequate in helping you. I must go, I've lit the path you need. Good Luck."

Suddenly she vanished, a look of fear having crossed her face just before she vanished.

Melissa for her part blinked slightly, some sort of recognition crossing her face just before Cassidy's admission. That caused a slight worried look to cross her face, one that was more apparent as the woman vanished.

"Something had her very afraid. I wonder if we'll see her again."

STATS ARE FULL.

Options:

1: Move on and talk.

2: Stand and Talk.

3: Move on and drop the subject.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Lorelai blinked at the answer she received. Not simply a spirit then. Or was she? It was hard to say. Lorelai looked to Melissa, who seemed to know more about the matter than she did.

"I was a scientist, not a historian or anthropologist. I've never heard of a Lantean before, but you seemed to. And yes, she did. Perhaps she is hunted as well. Or perhaps she is a unbound spirit they seek to taint. It's hard to say. Mysteries upon mysteries. She implied she was hunted here as well though. Just how long has this been occurring that even our ancestors have endured this? The technology here is so advanced, the magic powerful and corrupt, yet it's been a mystery to us since before we even existed?," says Lorelai, pacing a bit before sighing and starting to follow the lit path.

"We need to escape. But it seems to do so we must play along even longer. Hopefully we can locate a creature in the Forgotten Tower to properly test my hypotheses upon. Maybe by uniting our magic we can solve this. And maybe there will be shelter and food we can use there for the time being.," grimaced Lorelai, before glancing back at N'gaasha who was slithering along with them with an amused smile on her face.

"I wonder perhaps if the spirit who aids me is demonic in nature as well. I'm positive that it was not so... Lewd before."