OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Violet (plmnko)

She shrugged.

"I'm not sure, at least a couple months. It's hard to tell, as far as I can see the sun never really sets here. Oh, I'm Samantha Vibra by the way. And yeah, EVERYTHING wants to rape us, including the damn plant life. I've seen so many things, I'm honestly not sure I can even tell you about them all. Hello, what's this?"

She had stopped as they entered another area that seemed empty, but now looking down Violet saw two small devices that looked like two prongs connected to a battery. She had discovered a pair of STUN GUNS!

Options:

1: Pick up the guns and take one for each, then move on.

2: Move on without them.

3: Pick them up and wait for something to show up.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((Don't know how I forgot to add her KP in, thanks for noticing.))

Samantha's KP: 7,666.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Violet was more than amazed to heard how long this girl has been on this crazy planet, she even dont pay attention to the strange guns at the floor once they reached the next are. It must be a good sign, at least i dont see one of these creatures at this place. The plant girl said to the other as she reached the gun and tried to find a place among her equipment to place it in case of danger.

Nice to meet you Samantha. I still cant believe than you has been for months here, maybe fighting these things without stop, but there should be a way to escape of this planet. Also all these mad creatures must hide something in order to survive in this terrible environment.

Of course than Violet dont want to heard anything from these monsters but she wonder how Vibra has survived all this time long without anything more than just that sword. We should continue moving, so we can avoid any unneded battle with these creatures

[Pick up the guns and take one for each, then move on.]

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Samantha nodded.

"Yeah, I don't like running into them. Too many weird ones here too."

They moved onwards, finding yet another empty area, again with tracks.

"This is eerie, it's NEVER this quiet..."

Options:

1: Keep Moving.

2: Stop and wait for something to come to you.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Once the low tech weapon has been taken, the two plant girls continue their way... toward another empty area.

Indeed, looks like we should remain alert for any possible ambush. Anyway at least we are covering a great distance.

Violet answer also suspicious of how they havent find any foe yet. She soon continue walking with her partner to the next area, maybe then they could find a clue about what to do now.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As they moved on Samantha shrugged.

"Moving on is good but we have no idea if we're even going the right way to get off this rock. This may sound awful but ... I'd almost prefer to find something so we can try to beat information out of it, at least if we can find anything capable of speech..."

She shuddered at this, leaving Violet to wonder why.

Suddenly, they weren't alone as two enemies came lumbering towards them!

Enemy Encounter:

Level 1 Slime Blob: Accuracy: 185. Magical Accuracy: 125. Evasion: 170. Capture: 175. Sexual Attack: 185. Magical Defense: 125. Speed: 170. Stamina: 95. Pleasure: 30. HP: 300. Weak vs. Lightning, has the Stuck on You ability.

Level 2 Humanoid Plant: Accuracy: 180. Evasion: 160. Capture: 160. Sexual Attack: 180. Magical Defense: 100. Speed: 160. Stamina: 150. Pleasure: 40. HP: 600. Weak vs. Fire, has Tentacle Binding Attack.

Initiative Roll:

Slime: 170+78=248 (3rd)
Plant: 160+2=162 (Last)
Samantha: 140+410=550 (1st)
Violet: 170+152=322 (2nd)

Spotting them, Samantha suddenly charges at the plant!

Attack Roll:

Samantha: 170+600=770 vs. Plant: 160+107=267 (HIT!)

Samantha lands some kind of powerful hit, literally dropping the Plant dead instantly!

Options:

1: Attack the Slime.

2: Stare and skip your turn in shock of how effective she was.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

"Sure, but i preffer to find an usable transport to escape of this place than a talkative rapist" Violet said back mostly sure than both events would be rare on this lanet, but at least she could try to make work any machine than face something with brain.

It dont take too much time before they find a pair of creatures, the first to get in action was the new girl and easily beat that human like plant, as Sylvari that death caused a soft impact on the giant plant girl, but tthere was not time to ponder if they needed to do that, she just focused on her inner powers to summon her guardian spirit and then channeling her magic at her rod she attempt to kill that last monster. I will just suppose than you know than they are unable to help us to lear more of this place

Summon Barrier Spirit
Spirit Thrash

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Attack Roll:

Violet: 200+703=903 vs. Slime: 125+643=768 (HIT!)

Violet kills the Slime easily, and the women are victorious!

Both women gain 300 XP.

Loot Phase:

Slime: NOTHING.

Plant: 1x HP Potion for each woman.

Options:

1: Grab the loot and go.

2: Grab and rest a moment.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

In just a flash the strange flan was destroyed leaving no more than just water.

Well done Samantha, they really shouldnt had tried to attack us.

Violet made a soft smile and take the little present than the creature leave to them. Lets share this and then continue walking until find a safe place to rest.

Said this she take the potion and once ready the two girls moved toward the next place.

1: Grab the loot and go.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Moving on, they suddenly found themselves looking at what seemed to be a shrine of some sort! Just then, Cassidy appeared.

"You have found a Shrine of Magical Accuracy. Shrines can grant you temporary boosts to certain stats, or other benefits. However, in order to use a shrine, you must first defeat it's guardians. If you wish to use the shrine, step forward and approach the shrine to start the battle. If you do not wish to fight and want to pass on this chance, I suggest you hurry away before the guardians become aware of you. This shrine offers you "a permanent boost to your magical accuracy."

Options:

1: Take the Shrine!

2: Walk away, slowly.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

As the two plant girls moved through the almost continuous road they meet a strange structure and just then in front of them appeared Cassidy again...

Fo what it look, we are still in the right path, that girl name herself Cassidy and i suppose than she loves to place holograms of herself on important places. Violet said to Samantha who she suppose havent seen this holografic girl. Uhm that thing sound useful, permanent boost? Sigh... it sound like a bad idea but maybe we could get some information from these called guardians, do you want to try this?

Violet said to her partner and if she accept, Violet will try to cast a guardian shield around herself before the battle start (or before this has started if is not possible)

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((Can't pre-cast that, though that may change in later versions))

Samantha nodded.

"Yes, that buff would help you out for sure, and you are right, maybe something even more useful will come of this. As far as Cassidy goes though, I don't think she's a hologram. Holograms flicker no matter how advanced they are, she isn't. I think she's either some kind of telepathic projection, or she's already dead and her spirit is trapped here."

Enemy Encounter:

Lian the Dragon's Petal: Accuracy: 150. Evasion: 150. Capture: 150. Sexual Attack: 150. Magical Defense: 150. Speed: 150. Stamina: 200. Pleasure: 50. HP: 5,000.

Lamia: Accuracy: 165. Evasion: 155. Capture: 185. Sexual Attack: 205. Magical Defense: 125. Speed: 155. Stamina: 135. Pleasure: 40. HP: 600. Weak vs. Magic, has the Constriction Ability.

Initiative Roll:

Lian: 150+844=994 (1st)
Lamia: 155+620=775 (2nd)
Samantha: 140+583=723 (3rd)
Violet: 170+234=404 (Last)

As they entered the area, two enemies appeared at the same time an energy barrier went up, blocking all escape routes! With a sinister laugh, the tall woman named Lian licked her lips.

"My my, what sexy young women you are. I'll enjoy feeling you pop inside of me in helpless pleasure!"

Grapple Attempt:

Lian: 150+812=962 vs. Violet: 170+289=459 (GRABBED!)

Violet is grabbed in the embrace of the woman, and wrestled to the ground where immediately the woman begins preparing to mount on top of Violet! Knowing she had no choice, Violet let the woman have it with the stun gun, knocking her away from the jolt and taking 100 HP from her. Lian has 4,900 HP left.

Grapple Attempt:

Lamia: 165+350=515 vs. Samantha: 140+154=294 (Grabbed)

Samantha grunts in surprise as the Lamia lunges at her, and stars coiling around her, taking her down to the ground! Using her stun gun, she discourages the Lamia from staying coiled around her!

Attack Roll:

Samantha: 170+802=972 vs. Lamia: 155+505=660 (HIT!)

Samantha smacks the Lamia and kills her instantly!

Options:

1: Attack Lian's!

2: Something else?

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Do you mean as a ghost? Thanks Samantha that really hurry me even more to leave this forgotten planet as soon as possible. The giant plant woman said with a soft sight of fear at her face.

With just getting closer two strange females figures appeared in front of them, for what Violet could see there was not way to escape this fight and so she gets ready to defend herself. However one of the named guardias talked and the nude plant girl coulnd hide her sorprise, maybe thinking than this woman could be sane enough to converse with them.

Pop inside, are you sane? lets talk...hey Violet suddenly get interrupted by the sudden tackle at her, even for her size this woman managed to pin her at her floor but before she could try something Violet moved her new found item just where Lian's slutty hole get placed.

Once free the purple haired female get upand with her staff called first her spirit guardian spell in order to mantain the distance of this strange woman. Pleased? Or do you want more? Once said this Violet hit the woman with her rod to make her get back, just then she noticed how Samantha managed to take care of the other maybe mindless female.

My most deeps apologizes girl, but maybe you should reconsider your possibilities. You shouldnt risk your life for a vain attempt to fight us and instead we could talk to find a way to help us each other. Still with the guard up Violet said to the woman as she surround her to dont let her escape or try any trick than she could be hidding.

[1- Cast spirit guardian and hit with Spirit Thrash]

Last edited:
OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((I am assuming you meant the Barrier Spirit, and not the Elemental one for this, if not I will edit later.))

Violet summons her barrier spirit, and has 75 MP remaining. 10/10 Turns in protective state, 300/300 HP Spirit.

Attack Roll:

Violet: 200+703=+903 vs. Lian: 150+200=350 (HIT!)

Violet deals 300 damage and Lian has 4,600 HP left.

Grapple Attempt:

Lian: 150+650=800 vs. Violet: 170+770=940 (DODGE!)

Violet dodges the attack.

Attack Roll:

Samantha: 170+514=684 vs. Lian: 150+780=930 (MISS!)

Samantha misses!

Options:

1: Keep Attacking.

2: Drop the spirit and have sex!

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Yes the shield spirit first, now i will summon the elemental one

Fine, we can continue if that is what you want. Violet said after deliver a blow at the nameless woman who looks to dont have the enough neurons to talk back or see than she dont have any chance to win this or even touch the giant plant girl.

With the time enough to focus after move away of where this girl will attack, Violet casted a new summon spell this time to bring a fighting fire spirit to burn the ass of this girl until maybe she manage to understand what is happening.

[Summon fire elemental then attack with Spirit Thrash]

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Violet now has 90 MP.

Summoning her fire Spirit, Violet goes completely on the offensive now.

Attack Roll:

Violet: 200+641=841 vs. Lian: 150+790=940 (MISS!)

Violet's spell doesn't seem to go off, but her spirit still hits for 50 damage. Lian has 4,550 HP left.

9/10 Turns in protective state, 300/300 HP Spirit.

Grapple Attempt:

Lian: 150+100=250 vs. Violet: 170+300=470 (DODGE!)

Violet dodges again.

Attack Roll:

Samantha: 170+770=840 vs. Lian: 150+79=229 (HIT!)

Samantha hits for 600 damage and puts Lian in the Weakened State, where she will take double damage from all non Shadow Damage skills! Lian has 3,950 HP remaining.

Options:

1: Keep Attacking.

2: Drop the spirits and have sex!

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The fight wouldnt take too much time, Violet know it once her partner made her part to beat thie helpless guardian, the difference between both sides was so huge than it was weird than this lonely dumb woman want to continue. The plant giant girl just sigh as she hit this foe with her rod, starting to focus her mind in something more important like counting the stars at the sky or see where they could go later.

[Attack her foe as many times as needed]

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Attack Roll:

Violet: 200+543=743 vs. Lian: 150+62=212 (HIT!)

Violet's spell hits for 300 damage, and her spirit hits for 600 thanks to Lian being weakened, for a 900 damage turn! Lian has 3,050 HP remaining.

8/10 Turns in protective state, 300/300 HP Spirit. Violet has 105 MP now.

Grapple Attempt:

Lian: 150+500=650 vs. Violet: 170+321=491 (DODGE!)

Violet dodges again.

Attack Roll:

Samantha: 170+540=710 vs. Lian: 150+712=862 (MISS!)

Samantha MISSES!

Options:

1: Die die DIE!

2: Wanna fuck?

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

This fight could take some time and it was not because it was hard but because Violet really dont see the use of kill this bitch, they have already win this just some seconds from the start, anyone could see that except maybe this woman.

Ok, i guess than we cant help you. I suppose you never expected than who will ended to be helpless in this fight would be you. The giant plant girrl say to this woman who still try to attack her in vain even, she still wonder why this woman havent said anything else after start this fight

[Attack her foe as many times as needed. Melee then Spirit Thrash]

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Attack Roll:

Violet: 24 vs. Lian: 25 Counter Attack = NO

Violet misses!

7/10 Turns in protective state, 300/300 HP Spirit. Violet has 120 MP now.

Her Spirit Deals 100 Damage.

Grapple Attempt:

Lian: 19 vs. Violet: 12 Counter Attack = NO

Lian slams into the Barrier Shield and snarls in frustration. The Spirit has 250 HP left.

Attack Roll:

Samantha: 25 vs. Lian: 16

Samantha hits Lian for 600 Damage, and puts Lian in the Weakened State for 3 turns again. Lian has 2,350 HP remaining.

Options:

1: Die die DIE!

2: Wanna fuck?

Last edited: