What's new

B&B Group 1 OOC

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: B&B Group 1 OOC

No worries. Are we basically done with the dungeon, or is there a lot more we can do or need to do?

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Still haven't hit the garden, though can't think of a reason to do so.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Okay, I sped through the thread, looking for loot drops and checking to see if anyone had what was dropped and to account for the shit Karaz picked up that I didn't mark on her sheet. This is what I came up with.

Alia: Thurmaturgial Ritual Book: 250gp (Since Alia doesn't have it from post #190)

Karaz: 300 gp worth of random book treasure (post #279)

Alia: found 250 gp worth of books (post #366)

Karaz: Leaping Slippers

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah right, I forgot to mark my spoils. Are you sure those are all of them?

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

pretty sure, I didn't count tass's loot since he already marked those down.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

And a sleep essence, and a veil that serves as an invisibility scroll if I remember right.

OP
A

arivia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

And the Ratsteel Dagger, the Amethyst Crown, Succubus Harness, and Night Guard Armor (or are you only looking for stuff Karaz and Alia picked up?). And 1600 gold for completing your quest, and another 600 if you bring the saint's relics with you.

You guys have completed both your objectives and could leave the dungeon at this point. You still have the hospital, kitchen/workshops, and garden left to explore though if you want. Also, you're probably going to have to fight the Mother Superior on your way out if you want to bring the saint's relic with you like she's about to ask you to.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

I went through the thread and checked Alia's loot. 500 in stuff to sell, plus the harness, essences, veil and portable alchemical lab. And if we're gonna have to fight Mother Superior... Welp, that's gonna be a whole barrel of fun.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Even if we explain that the training grounds slash shrine are corrupt and we plan on taking her to another temple for the saint to be interred there instead?

OP
A

arivia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You can talk her out of it, but it's going to take serious RP. The mother superior is still being driven slightly crazy by the demons in the altar.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Knew she was going to make things difficult. And you people said we didn't need to fight her.

On the other hand, Karaz ought to be able to do some serious damage to deadites now.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Even if she's been slightly driven bonkers, she's still sane enough to talk to. Or at least appeared that way unless ye olde GM decided to cause a mood swing with a recent post.

OP
A

arivia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh, I forgot to note it, but incorporeal creatures will have reduced AC against blessed weapons like the axe. If I forget to note it in a battle, just remind me.

Yeah, you can definitely talk to her, but 'adventurers who she sees as little better than looters leaving with her holiest relics' is going to be a hard sell.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Even if she's been slightly driven bonkers, she's still sane enough to talk to. Or at least appeared that way unless ye olde GM decided to cause a mood swing with a recent post.
She was barely willing to listen to us. Treated the party like shit.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She became agreeable the moment we revealed we were acting with 100% interest towards the church.

She wasn't being unreasonable for suspecting us to be robbers. We merely needed to act honorably to earn her trust. And we've been doing that, saving who we can and freeing spirits. We just need to be patient and convince her that our efforts are genuine, because they are.

OP
A

arivia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That's basically it. You could even convince her to go to the afterlife without a fight if you talk her into it. it's just going to require serious RP.

Just a bit of behind the scenes: you are able to talk to the Mother Superior at all because you encountered her before you spent 5 rests/searches. Don't worry, resting right now won't take you over the limit. She would have gone insane after that number.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Agreeable in the "you're kind of shitty, but obviously I have no other choice" sense. Still called Faeyna a beast. We might be able to pull it off, but she'll be making this difficult.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Thankfully it seems like racism will only be a problem if we let it be one.

OP
A

arivia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

To be clear, I'm waiting in case anyone else wants to say something also. Don't worry about all talking at once, it's fine.