What's new

Open B&B (GM-Arjay ; Grave,Zilrax,Atmo)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Open B&B (GM-Arjay ; Grave,Zilrax,Atmo)

The girls would find that, whatever direction they wanted to go next would be where the girl was being held. The goblin would say, "That way!" as he points down a hallway that they conveniently wished to go down.

(Next room, she'll be there. Then Fmokou will join.)

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

She covered her ears during the act, trying to not think in what was happening the her ally. Even being an act of consent, Celeste wasn't feeling that was a right thing to do. When they finally end, Celeste starts pondering if she should thank some god or goddess.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"She's towards one of the ways to the treasure, she is! Forget which one though! Huh."

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Malivre stood guard patiently, not letting the acts behind her distract her from her task. She certainly approved of Alia's skill and ability to make him submit, even if it was a goblin. Still, she supposed even one as weak as they could be useful. Though the earlier blows reminded her that they weren't so weak as to be not a threat.

"I suggest the treasure. We lack resources as it is, and there's no guarantee the prisoner will have their equipment when we find them. If they have any at all. The treasure may offset this. And if not, it may still be useful for us. I doubt the chief is going anywhere but once alerted they may relocate the treasure. South East first I think."

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Celeste nods, preparing her backpack again and reading her greatsword.

"And if we can save a life, that's even better." she says in a resolute tone.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Alia listened to Malivre's suggestion, nodding her head. "As good a direction as any. Treasure first, then. Perhaps we can find a useful weapon or trinket to use against our foes. And if we are to collect the prisoner, having something to equip her with would definitely help." The mage agreed. "Let us move quickly, then, while my enchantment lasts. I think you're rather well protected now, so perhaps you'd consider taking point again? And you." She turned to the goblin, noting how drained he looked. "Ah... Do try not to get into trouble?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Time: 14:05 - Afternoon

"I-I follow you! Mastah! Mistress!"

(The group now has a weak and cowardly little goblin following them.)

Going into the next room, the girls would find various exhausted goblins scattered about, each with their cocks hanging out in the open, wet and limp while still leaking tiny globs of goblin cum. In total there were four goblins about, but they didn't seem much of a threat as it seemed the sex knocked them out.

However, in the corner of the room, with adventurer supplies scattered about, there was a nude woman laying on the ground like a dead frog with her arms tied above her head to a wooden support beam. She was soaked with cum, and her pussy was slightly gaping with idle leftover cum still visably inside of her. It looked old though, old enough that the goblins were rousing from their sex comas to see the trio of girls before them. They seemed alerted, before suddenly Alia's little goblin spoke up. "H-he, he... N-no worry, brothers! These girls, nice! Love to suck goblin cock! Sucked mine a lot! Good, nice, sexy whores want fun!" she declared. "Gimgir seduced them! T-they love Gimgir!" he insisted.

(Hidden Bluff Check from Gimgir vs. other goblins)

The goblins around them didn't give it any thought. They immediately began praising Gimgir for his fantastic work at subduing three sexy women, before they quickly left to go tell their leader about their new captives, which the girls were free to stop if they felt the need. If they were let go, Gimgir would turn to the girls, a happy look on his face. "S-see? Gimgir good... Gimgir help! Gimgir deserve... Lots, and lots of rewards! Cuddles, pussy, titties!" he bounced on his feet. "A-and look, slave! Sexy slave! You want, yes? She pretty... And strong..." he said, coming over to the girl, petting his hand along her leg sensually as he complimented her, causing the apparently one-eyed woman to rouse.

(Lyna wakes up. She starts with full HP from resting, and all of her gear present. If it matters for record keeping, she's given birth to one goblin thus far.)

Lyna only:
To make it brief, Lyna was in the area for her own reasons, and was ambushed by the goblins and their hunting party. She was overwhelmed by superior numbers, and captured. For the past three days she has been a sex slave to the goblins. She's been impregnated, and given birth to one of their spawn. She awakens now, after the birth of her child, to the sight of three female adventurers and a goblin petting her leg. Her hands were tied and her gear was all right next to her. Albeit she was naked and needed to put her equipment back on.

The goblin chuckled. "She help too! Me free, me free!" he rushes over, already knowing what the trio want as he cuts Lyna's ropes and lets her free. "Free slave, free! Gimgir... B-b-betray! Friend now! D-d-d-d-don't hurt me!" he begs, knowing she might feel vindictive of him having raped her before.

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Too many goblins for now, and the trio would have to focus in protecting the captive. Celeste chooses to let them run and go help the girl first, and the mage can prepare her tactics for when they come back.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Alia counted the goblins while her new minion - Gimgir was his name, apparently - fooled them into thinking he got the adventurers to join as their bitches. Four of them. Not the best odds, but not the worst either. Glancing at Malivre, she nodded in the direction of the exit, silently requesting that she block it in case this failed. Letting the chieftain know of their presence would only make this mission harder.

The mage acted quickly. She had to get the drop on them and work with the rest of the group to ensure these greenskin were eliminated swiftly. Rapidly gathering magic, she launched forth a Sleep spell, hoping to neutralize the goblins before they could become a threat. "Celeste, ensure none escape. Gimgir, untie the woman." For better or worse, the battle was most likely on. The women just had to make sure it went their way now.

(Sleep, 3 HP, on all four goblins, 1 minute/10 turns. DC 13 to fight off the effect.)

Zilrax

Reputation score

(4hd he means)

Malivre nods, moving to block the way for anyone who was still awake, sword out, trusting that the goblin could handle freeing a one eyed woman. Hopefully this worked nicely and they all fell asleep, but if not... They had to end this swiftly.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(No, he communicated appropriately.)

After freeing the slave, Gimgir simply stared. "M-mistress... T-that seemed... Urh... W-w-w-why?" he inquired, baffled.

Party Status:
Alia Tervin Lv.1
Exp: 4 / 10
HP: 14 / 20
Magical Exhaustion: 6
Pleasure: 0 / 15
AC: 11
Heroism: 3/3
1. Attack Bonus
2. Damage
3. Saving Throw
4. Skill Check
5. Spell DC

Celeste Lv.1
HP: 18 / 20
Pleasure: 0 / 13
AC: 14
1. Attack Bonus
2. Damage
3. Saving Throw
4. Skill Check
5. Spell DC

Malivre Tannis Lv.1
HP: 15 / 20
Magical Exhaustion: 2
Pleasure: 0 / 16
AC: 16+4
1. Attack Bonus
2. Damage
3. Saving Throw
4. Skill Check
5. Spell DC

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Lyna roused from her deep slumber slowly opening her eye to see three unknown women and several sleeping goblins in front her. At first she assumed this was just another dream, though quickly after the goblin set her free she realized that this was reality. “Oh thank goodness… someone actual came along.” She sighed with relief, as she was barely able to contain her excitement of her freedom.

Lyna tried gathering herself from the floor, standing on her legs rather unsteady, as both her holes felt rather painful and were still leaking with cum. Her body wasn’t in much better shape, as you could clearly see several ropes of jizz covering her body. Her nipples were painfully swollen, while taking a closer look you could see it leak a milky substance as her nipples were surrounded fairly recently made teeth marks.

Lyna began to try wipe away the more fresh and recent globs of jizz of her body, while reassembling her scattered around equipement. “Thanks… for freeing me. I thought I was gonna be their slave forever. The name is Lyna, the goblins ambushed me after I tracked them to see if I could stea… liberate their stuff, though I got careless.” She said while taking a swig of her waterskin, trying to was away the horrible taste of goblin semen from her mouth. “I dunno how I can repay ya though, perhaps I can offer my service as a ranger if ya in need of one?” She inquires the three women, while reequipping her equipment.

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Celeste proceeds to answer Alia's suggestion, coup de gracing all the sleeping goblins with quick guilotine-like movements. She tries to avoid staining her skin with that filthy blood, using a strange jumping technique to decapitate all of those little fuckers with only one action.

"Okay, I think that was the last cleave." says, whipping the sweat off her face. "And I'm Celeste, hello." She shyly states to her new ally, looking to any other side, avoiding the creamy state Lyna was in. Celeste's own intimates hurt a little, but she could held the pain, at least after they go back to civilization.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"We could use some help, for certain. We're here to recover and liberate a few things ourselves. I suppose we could share the loot, and the payment if you're really willing to work with us. My name is Alia, by the way." The mage spoke, nodding at the ranger. Then she glanced at Gimgir, sparing a moment to watch Celeste's handiwork as she mulled over her answer. Why did she do this, again?

"Several reasons. You did well on fooling them, very well in fact, but I'd prefer our presence to remain secret for a while longer. Especially since we were going to liberate Lyna here immediately." She gestured to the new addition to the party. "Plus, we didn't have much of a plan of how to convince the chief to let us get away with the treasure, so it was likely to end in a fight either way. And now we'll have four opponents less to worry about when it happens. Now then, I believe we were going to move on to looting after this."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"b-b-b-but!" he stuttered, before whining. All his hard work, crushed beneath Alia's oppressive bosom.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Malivre observed calmly as the enemy was removed from the equation. The slave seemed to be awake and moving in fighting order. The goblin seemed upset at Alia's tactics. Unsurprising. She'd be a bit irked in his shoes too if she didn't understand the wider picture. Still, the goal was locate the jewels. If they were in the secret piles, the battle with the chief could be avoided. Still, placating the goblin seemed necessary right now.

"Gimgir, you were very helpful. Without you tricking them they'd have noticed and likely caused lots of trouble. Besides, now you don't have to worry about more coming and getting in between you and your mistress, yes? And you're still very important. Only you know where the treasure is in here. We'd have to hunt for it otherwise. Can you show us where it is now?"

All else failed she was sure Alia could crush more than his hard work with her bosom again.

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

After a bit Lyna was able to gather all her gear that was scattered about and removing most of the icky semen from the goblins of her body. She quickly redressed herself, making her somewhat presentable besides the small bits of goo still hanging of various parts. After finishing the final touches on her outfit, she looked over at all the decapitated goblins at the floor, though normally she wouldn’t condone killing helpless opponents, she had very little compassion to spare for the goblins that robbed her from her freedom for several days.

“That sounds perfect. That way I can dish out some revenge at those sneaky goblins that ambushed me and robbed away my freedom.” She said rather angrily, as her scornful eye would then rest on Gimgir. “I suppose I will forgive that one, if he delivers us to its treasure, or else I might feel rather inclined to accidentally miss my target, if ya catch my drift.” She say rather nonchalantly, though you can hear some clear anger in her voice.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"Understandable, but please try to avoid doing that." Alia sighed, shaking her head before looking at Gimgir again. "Look on the bright side, thanks to you they didn't suspect a thing. I'll make up for it when I reward you later, ok?" It'd probably be good to keep him loyal for now. A promise of something he'd enjoy ought to lift his spirits a bit. Besides, the mage was starting to think of a future plan for the greenskin. If he could be taught useful skills, then perhaps she'd be able to turn him into a useful minion.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gimgir nodded, his dick actually getting hard again when she mentions rewards. "T... T-t-t-the nearest one... T-t-this way!" he points to the right. "Past some... Past some pale ones! Freaky, freaky, nasty humanz that... W-w-w-were lost in the mines... Never see... Never see the sun! They skin not soft, l-like milady's wonderful breasts! N-no! They tough, hard to... To chop! To slice! T-t-t-the shaman... His magic, scares them away!"

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Celeste tilts her head, thinking in what that could mean.

"Humanoid monsters? Ghouls? But there is no shaman ghoul on any records..."

Her companions could have better ideas of what that things could be, she thought while wipping clean her sword.