What's new

Open B&B (GM-Arjay ; Grave,Zilrax,Atmo)

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Open B&B (GM-Arjay ; Grave,Zilrax,Atmo)

"I suppose we might as well keep moving. Though we should probably consider making a stop to recover at some point." The mage nodded, moving on. Celeste was proving herself to be somewhat troublesome to deal with, on a personal level that is. Hopefully she'd at least have the insight to go and refit that breastplate once they got back in town and keep using it. Without it, her chances of defending against enemy blows would suffer until she got her hands on some enchantments. "Now onwards, for treasure!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

In the next room, there was nothing much to see. It was dark, and the gray rocks and brown dirt did little to help make anything stand out. However, soon Gimgir was skipping over, and pushing an egg shaped rock over, revealing a hidden stash underneath! Gimgir pulled it out, and began running to Alia once more. "L-look! Treasure! A-and a miracle potion, mistress!" he declared.

(Alia acquires 120gp and one potion of cure moderate wounds: Heals 2d8+1 HP upon use.)

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Malivre looked over and nodded. "Well that's helpful. So... The gems are still further forward then?," asks Malivre curiously. While the extras were definitely nice, she really wanted to get back to proper civilization once more and get a bath. Check if Celeste was smuggling a zoo in her womb. Normal things.

"Well, at least we're doing well so far. Aasterian clearly has his eyes upon us. Hopefully we continue to prove worthy. Shall we continue?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The girls find that the only way they can go is back to the start, and go north.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"Good job, Gimgir!" Alia praised the goblin, eyeing the potion. This could go a long way towards alleviating their current troubles. "Malivre, do you want to use this now? Seems to be a decent healing potion, if I'm not mistaken. And you're looking kinda beat up. Or should we save it for later?" The mage would still take the moment while the cleric pondered the question to split other spoils between the party members. So far it was just gold, but better that than nothing.

(Right, so far Alia got her hands on 100+120 gold, which means a total of 220. Divided by four, that's 55 gold per person. Feel free to add it to your charsheets.)

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Lyna would nod at Malivre suggestion to move on, she wanted to complete the task at hand as quick as possible, as she was looking forward to be leave the cave she spend several days inside. “Yes, let us move. I cannot wait to get this over with so I can get some proper rest.”

“Thank you, but… I don’t know if I can accept this money. You all freed me from the goblins clutches, so I will take a smaller cut.” She says smiling, only keeping 10 gold and giving each of the girls 15 gold. “And I wouldn’t mind moving to the front, if the Malivre desires not to take the potion. I cannot just let you all get harmed, while I am still unscathed.”

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"You'll need the gold later. Everyone needs gold for everything..."

Celeste just follows the group, letting a sigh after Lyna stated her reasons.

Zilrax

Reputation score

"I agree with Celeste. You are sharing the burden of risk and moreover, commerce relies on all earning and having the money they need to purchase goods. I'd be a poor follower of Aasterian if I allowed you to go destitute, Lyla. Take your cut, or I'll simply start paying for your things until your cut is paid.," says Malivre wryly to Lyla.

At the potion she muses a bit. "Mmm. I'll save it for now. My more pressing concern is the gems aren't here. Leading to my previous statement. Alia, tell Gimgir what gems are. Because it's clearly obvious they aren't here."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"Hmph. I think it's pretty damn obvious that if they aren't here, they're somewhere else. Judging by the fact our findings so far are somewhat modest, I daresay the best loot is guarded somewhere where the goblin chief can keep an eye on it. Maybe even he has them on him." The mage shrugged. As dim as Gimgir might be, she doubted he was too stupid to understand what gems are. "Besides, have you seen any other path so far aside of the one leading here and the one leading to him? Though if you insist..." She briefly described the stolen treasures the group was after to the goblin, if only to confirm her guess.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gimgir hummed for a moment, trying to understand. "Um... We take little treasures all the time, we do! Gimgir doesn't remember specifics... But, if we has them, they are here! Unless mistress came to get them, but the old mistress hasn't come in months! Mayhaps she forgot about Gimgir and his friends?" he wondered.

If asked about the mysterious mistress: "She be the blond lady in a dress!" he answered, and seemed to know absolutely nothing else.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Alia paused, blinking. There was something in that description that made her feel a wee bit wary. "Gimgir?" The mage asked again. "That woman. Was she, by any chance, an elf? Did she have pointy ears? Please try to remember." She really hoped this wasn't the case. Otherwise, this mission was going to be a lot more complicated. And potentially awkward. Though if the small goblin didn't know, they'd have to investigate and find out in a different way.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gimgir seemed to give mixed reactions. "Pointy ears! Yes! Yes! But the eyes, they weren't normal! Pretty, evil, glowing red eyes!" he proclaimed.

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Is that someone you know, Alia?" Celeste blinks with the girl's reaction. Maybe she was someone who owned money to Alia?

"If that someone is trouble, is better you say to us... now. Having to fight a goblin king and someone else..." That's tedious, Celeste finished in her mind.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"She's pretty scary! Gimgir saw her turn a goblin that touched her butt into ash!" he claimed. "Not here though, she's not been here for a long time!"

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"Mmm... No. We all know one elf, but an evil eyed mage she is not, as far as I know at least." Alia shook her head. "So not someone I know, unless of course illusions are involved. Someone would have probably picked up on it, though, so I find it relatively unlikely." She shrugged, looking more at ease now. "Plus, since our job comes from her, I doubt it's her. It'd be easier for her to obtain the gems by just paying the goblins a visit, rather than sending us on an official mission."

"I daresay that mysterious woman was someone who had business with this band and stopped coming when they lost their usefulness. Or ran into trouble. Either way, it's likely she's quite a distance away from here and thus doesn't matter to us now. The jewels are a bigger problem. Our job is to find them and they're not here. So the question is, who or what took them? And where?"

Last edited:

Zilrax

Reputation score

Great, just great. The job got more complicated and it was unlikely renegotiations would end in their favor.

"The only ones who may know something are the chief and shaman of the goblin tribe. But to engage the whole tribe is far beyond our capabilities. We will have to choose between reporting back that the goblins do not have the gems, or have passed them off to a third party, or scouring the area on the chance that the chief or shaman have commandeered them for their own uses."

She sighs and leans back against a wall. "In either case, we may wish to ensure we're in top shape if we are going against them all. We don't have much choice. We should probably make sure that we get as much information on this strange elf as we can while here."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gimgir thought to himself for a while as the girls didn't seem to know what to do. "S-s-shall Gimgir take you to chieftain, or to more treasure! More treasure, yes? O-o-or see if... I-if chieftain has the shinies m-milady seeks!?"

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Celeste nods, thinking in how useful would be to throw coins or other treasures away to anger the boss and make him lose concentration. "Yes, guide us to the treasures. They could be useful for other things, and Alia can find her look alike friend there."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"H-hopefully not, milady! The other mistress, she is quite mean! V-very scary!" he insisted, apparently thinking that meeting this mystery person was a bad idea.

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Celeste shrugs, pointing to the other girls.

"It's four against one, there is no chance for her to win."

(Flag raised)