What's new

Open B&B (GM-Arjay ; Grave,Zilrax,Atmo)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Open B&B (GM-Arjay ; Grave,Zilrax,Atmo)

Now that Celeste's flag was raised, they could proceed to date her and get the Celeste Love ending, or simply proceed.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

"Wait, there's more treasure? I thought these were the only two. Fine, we'll go there, maybe the gems are there. After that, we'll see if Gimgir can find out if the gems are here at all if we have not found them.," says Malivre.

She looks to Celeste, raising an eyebrow. "We're here for gems, not elves. If she has the gems, we'll worry about her then. Let's do the contract we signed before we go tearing off after anything else."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Alia glanced at Celeste, then pinched the bridge of her nose. She was starting to think that the warrior seemed to be a few marbles short of a full bag, to put it charitably. "Going by what Gimgir said, I'd say that elf is most definitely NOT my friend nor is she someone I'd like to meet. I was merely checking if she happened to be the person I was thinking of. And before you ask, that would be a bad thing." The mage shook her head.

"Ideally I'd rather not have to worry about her at all. Let's find those treasures and see if we can get them easily. We're probably going to need to stop to recover soon, though." Tervin stated. "Gimgir, is there any more trouble that's likely to await us there?"

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Well, the chances that this random elf mage has the gems is high. Very high. Do anyone remembered to ask how the gems were stolen? Pretty much with magic." She nods, checking the condition of her greatsword. "Let's wipe this cave clean, both from goblins and evil elven mages!"

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Lyna was listening to them converse trying to figure out what they were talking about, after thinking about it a bit she figured out they might be suspecting their contractor to be the mistress the goblin mentioned. Although she didn’t know the situation as well as the others, she did think of something that might clue them in on figuring out if their contractor would be the mistress the goblin spoke about.

“Gimgir right?” She spoke to the goblin as she looked at him inquisitively. “Could you tell me what the mistress gave you in return for those treasures? Or perhaps tell us who would exchange the treasures with the old mistress, she we could question him about it?” Then she turns towards the rest. “Did you guys ask when those gems were stolen? And if not perhaps our little friend over there could enlighten us.” As she points towards the goblin, who might know more about the robbery in general.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gimgir thought for a moment. "S-she... Didn't give us anything, I think. S-s-s-spared our lives, mayhaps..."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"Considering how powerful this mage sounds, I'd rather not take her on without significant preparation and research into her abilities." Alia replied, sighing. "Let's just go and see what the other treasure spot has. If the gems aren't there, I'd suggest camping for a bit to recover and plan our next move." The mage stated, ready to move.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Bit busy atm, so do rolls on your own.)

The girls proceeded onwards, finally. They ventured forth backwards, until finally heading north from the entrance. There, they soon encountered five goblins all gathered around a cooking pit, smoking rats for eating. [secret roll] They noticed the group immediately, but didn't attack. Instead, they seemed confused at the presence of Gimgir in their midst. Really confused. The girls were standing a good distance away, and the goblins already had their hands on their weapons, just in case. It'd take a turn to get closer, for either side.

(Roll init if you wish to kill them.)

Atmo

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Init: 9

"Okay."

Celeste inhales and exhales, taking a combative posture and lunging to preemptive battle.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Alia tried to keep a poker face even as her mind took in the situation and furiously worked to figure out a solution, drawing a blank so far. Okay, the goblins weren't hostile yet, good. They seemed a bit confused, but not immediately hostile. Maybe there was a way to convince them. Now, she just had to come up with a convincing lie and pass it off confidently. Deep breath, maintain poise and...

And the mage watched, blinking, as Celeste decided to throw all caution and strategy to the wind to charge the group. Letting out a deep sigh as she cradled her head in one hand, the blonde woman raised the other one, quickly performing the gestures necessary to cast her spell. She was going to regret doing this, but considering the enemy had advantage in numbers anything that could even the odds would be necessary. "Malivre? Might want to consider using that potion."

(Sleep, 3 HP, four goblins assuming one HD per creature, 1 minute/10 turns, DC 13.)

Initiative:

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Three goblins pass out, one doesn't.

The goblins react in alarm, one shouting to another. "S-sound the bell! Booby intruders!" one declared, before the other goblin began to hustle his way towards a gong.

(Need init of everyone else since peeps be dropping the ball.)

Fmokou

Reputation score

Lyna unsure what to do was waiting for someone else to take the first move, as the goblins weren’t hostile yet she hoped someone could convince them to just let them through, even though she would love to see these creatures put down into the ground for capturing her, she was more concerned with avoiding conflict and keeping her saviors healthy, and not letting her emotions rule her. However her hope of avoiding conflict was crushed as Celeste suddenly charged forward.

Lyna with her axe’s in her hands couldn’t let Celeste just charge by herself, she would swiftly follow the girl, though the situation didn’t look as grim as it could as the Alia was able to sleep some of them. “Don’t just charge that recklessly into the enemy!” she yelled at Celeste while following her, though as soon as one goblin began to hustle towards the gong, she would veer off towards that one, as she hopefully would be able to cut him off before he reached the gong.

Initiative:

Zilrax

Reputation score

( 9)

Malivre was a bit hesitant at the sudden approach, before preparing to speak up to try and sooth the little pests, when Celeste stormed out into fighting. So this is what her mentor had meant about BSF's.

"Well since we're doing it like this I suppose, lock em down asap or we're in it deep."

No time to heal up, they had to stop them. So she tried to cut off the goblins from the gong.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Init: 21

The goblin heading for the gong reaches the gong. Next turn he'll hit it and alarm every enemy in the area.

The remaining goblin tries to block the path, but so scared in doing so that he does little more than obstruct the girls.

One goblin is within melee range.

The other goblin is at the gong, able to be range attacked but the girls must spend one turn moving before they can reach him in melee.

Turn Order: Goblins - Alia - Lyna - Celeste - Malivre

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Alia growled as she saw the goblin reach a gong. It had to die, now. Or be stopped, somehow. As it stood, she had two options: throw a bolt of magic at it and hope the archer killed with a followup strike or throw, or try using the sleep spell again and hopefully take all remaining goblins out of the fight. With a sigh, the mage resigned herself to using the last of her strenght on the second option as it was, in her opinion, more likely to succeed. She really hoped it'd work, otherwise they'd all need to run. And fast.

(Sleep, 3 HP, both remaining goblins, 1 minute/10 turns, DC 13.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Party Status:
Alia Tervin Lv.1
Exp: 4 / 10
HP: 1 / 20
Magical Exhaustion: 13
Pleasure: 0 / 15
AC: 11
Heroism: 2/3
1. Attack Bonus (USED)
2. Damage
3. Saving Throw
4. Skill Check
5. Spell DC

Celeste Lv.1
HP: 11 / 20
Pleasure: 0 / 13
AC: 14
Heroism: 3/3
1. Attack Bonus
2. Damage
3. Saving Throw
4. Skill Check
5. Spell DC

Malivre Tannis Lv.1
Exp: 3 / 10
HP: 6 / 20
Magical Exhaustion: 3
Pleasure: 0 / 16
AC: 16+4(until hour)
1. Attack Bonus
2. Damage
3. Saving Throw
4. Skill Check
5. Spell DC

Lyna Tysk Lv.1
HP: 18 / 18
Magical Exhaustion: 0
Pleasure: 13 / 13
AC: 15
1. Attack Bonus
2. Damage
3. Saving Throw
4. Skill Check
5. Spell DC

Both goblins fail

All the goblins are now asleep.

Alia is heavily exhausted from all her magic casting, and needs rest badly.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Malivre sighed in relief as the goblins fell asleep. "Good work Alia. Still, we best find a location we can rest defensibly at for a bit... I don't fancy our chances against anymore groups otherwise."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"Oh thank fuck it worked." The mage gasped out, looking really exhausted. That had been the last of the power she could muster for now. "Yeah, I agree. Just dispose of this lot somehow before they wake up and raise the alarm and let's go find a place to rest. Anybody here good at making traps, maybe?" She looked the whole group over. "At least tripwires or something? I'd rather not get ambushed in my sleep and there's no way in Hell I can continue going."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(The way you guys can work sleeping, you don't need to decide on shifts. If you get discovered by the enemy during rest, I'll choose one character at random to be on watch. That character will have to spot the enemy approaching to wake everyone up. Otherwise the enemy will get a surprise round with everyone prone, only waking up when the enemy makes its first offensive move on any character. Aka, a bad situation.)

(If you want, one character can choose not to rest and maintain watch for the duration. However, they'll feel a little sleepy and suffer a -1 to attack and skill rolls, effective AFTER the resting is concluded.)

Fmokou

Reputation score

Lyna began killing the sleeping goblins, executing them as quietly as possible.

“Setting up traps isn’t exactly something I excel at, but I suggest we could just take turns keeping watch, to make sure if we get ambushed during the night we will have someone to wake the others.” She exclaims, while finishing off the last sleeping goblin. “Now that’s done let us find a spot out of view to rest at, and preferably somewhere away from these corpses.”