What's new

(Open to New Players) Dungeons and Depravity: Revenge of the Unchained

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: (Open) Dungeons and Depravity: Revenge of the Unchained

"I think I recall Gribbles mentioning it's supposed to cause some serious runs after eating... So I imagine a potent case of indigestion at least. Possibly worse." Talia mused. "Probably enough to leave them incapable of fighting effectively at the very least. And who knows? With some kinds of ingredients or spices, it's actually pretty easy to kill certain scents or tastes. Cooking can be hard to predict."

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kat blinked again, and again, realization and a bit of confusion still dawning in her eyes. "Well I mean, it is a map indeed, though the markers are a bit odd." Taking a stick she started to point out the locations on the map, pointing to the soft dicks and saying "These are places where clusters of kobolds and goblins meet regularly." She pointed to the boobs. "These are where our captured farmers may or may not be, they are in one of them at least and there might be others in the other locations." She turned the stick on the asshole. "This is...well the asshole, the boss orc. And finally the cupcake is the dining area, so likely where all the kobolds are going to be messily ill."

"It's surprisingly easy to understand really." Kat chuckled.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Xarkana The Vile

"Alright.. then.. errr.." Xarkana sighed, exhaling softly. She left the map uncommented. "If the Kobolds are disabled there is only a lone orc to deal with? This seems almost too easy. Also I don't see the problem. You could let them attack the town, then strike at them as they are distracted looting. With the proper timing you can strike a good balance between loss of life and danger to yourself, if thats what you're concerned about.

Oh and I don't think a horrid taste will be a problem, I am not a dracologist, but Kobolds I believe have a.. more creative diet than humans."

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Take em out while they are sick, before they can attack the town. I figure they will probably work their way through the poison easily enough before midnight if they are that used to eating anything so there would be all the kobolds to deal with then instead of us just cutting them up while they are ill. Also we need to rescue some farmers too."

The dogbold turned to Gribbles. "How much longer you think till the kobolds are all going to be sick and we can go in there and beat your boss."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"The point is stopping this mess BEFORE the town gets sacked." Talia replied irritably, looking a little incensed by the idea. "We happen to live and work there. I'd rather not have my livelihood ruined and people around me killed if I can help it. Certainly not by whoever the fuckwad in charge happens to be. He doesn't deserve the pleasure." She grimaced. "Besides, this is merely the beginning. I'd rather not suffer unnecessary losses at the first hurdle."

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Weiss looked shocked at the Xarkana’s words. ''A-And not protect the city from the invasion?'' Weiss asked surprised. ''A-Are you mad? We’re heroes, we have to protect people and help whoever we can. We can’t just abandon those poor people, and use them as bait. We need to stop them before they can do such things, and it’s our duty to protect those in need. I truly believe that if we help them now, they will help others in return. If we just turn our backs on them, why would anyone helps us from that point on?'' Weiss lectured, in an uncharacteristically manner, nearly shouting out her words instead of whispering them like usually.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Laya noted down all the comments and copied down the map best she could. She might not get it but she could at least draw it.

"Not sure what sort of hero story it'd be if we let the town get sacked but seems nobody is for that. Anyways, the goblins could still be a threat in theory if they jump us too. Either way, we want to be there before they recover from the toxin. Less time we give them to react, the better."

Laya wasn't sure what sort of hero story it was gonna be as it was. but given all the weirdness with the chains, she had the sense this was just chapter one. She felt a ballad coming on if things went well.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gribbles thought for a moment. "Er... The poison... Kobolds..." Gribbles seemed to think for a bit, before a faint dinging noise could be heard from within the cavern. "Oh, da bell! Food's ready!" he skipped towards the cave, before stopping. "Wait... Right! Don't wanna eat dat. Uhm... Now might be... Good?" he inquired.

The map drawing and such conversation took more time.

Time: 4:40

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, sounds like it's time to at least start heading that way. Worst comes to worst they start getting sick as they try to answer our alarm and then we just cut them to ribbons!" Kat chuckled. Heading for the cave entrance. "Weiss and me will lead, everyone else try to stay out of melee range if you can."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"I guess that's our cue." Talia sighed, nodding. "We're counting on you, Kat, you're the one who can understand that map. Let's avoid the mess area for now, let them finish eating so the poison can take effect before engaging in any hostilities. Then we can go in and complete our objectives." She declared, staying in the back of the party as she moved.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Xarkana The Vile

"I see several protectworthy people around, for example, you can hardly conduct business if you're a kobolds sextoy. Either way, I'm merely presenting alternatives.

And whose duty is it, precisely? We are not the town guard, so we are not employed to protect, I for my part certainly have not sworn any oath or obligation."
She smirked, focusing Weiss with her purple eyes. "So you say you only help others because you expect to be helped in turn, if not by them, then by others you meet, for if you put money into the bank of goodness it will pay you out with interest somewhere down the line?" Xarkana shrugged. "A gamble, a selfish one at that if you think about it. As for heroes.. do you think you seem like a hero to those kobolds? No I don't mean the poison or the attack, it is made in retaliation, but who says being a hero is equivalent to protecting the innocent and serving the people. Even if you ignore the many times history has painted a wicked man as hero, who says darkness can't have its champions and revered icons. I could tell you tales of heroism and determination, of mighty necromancers that defied all odds against an oppressive regime hunting them down just for who they were, of mobs burning wise, old women at the stake and hunting down dark knights, ostracized only for expressing their visions for this world that differentiated from social norms, .. but we should not discuss too loudly within potential earshot of further kobolds, don't you agree?" Xarkana smiled calmly, then shifted, following after Weiss and Kat taking the lead, a glow of purple in her eyes.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The girls went into the cave, and they came to an intersection after some time of walking. The underground was deep and seemingly went on for a while. Going through carefully made their progress slow, and charging in was foolish.

Time: 4:45

The path forked, and Kat most of all would know, having told the others about the map, that there were two paths. A detour, but led to the areas where possible captives were, likely guarded. All three areas would likely tire them out searching them all, and who knew about the event of an alarm being raised as the cave echoed with sound of shouting and inane rabble, filling the whole cavern with noise and signs of danger.

But, most of all, there was a straight path to their leader, if they wished to ignore the captive areas.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"We'll go to where the girls might be kept first, at least try one or two before we turn around and hit the boss while the kobolds are all out of the way. We can leave gutting the sick kobolds to Gribbles and his goblins." Kat said quietly, heading toward the closest of the three breast icons from the map.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"Fine by me. We'll have to be careful and make sure we don't bite off more than we can chew." Talia cautioned, whispering. Judging by the sounds, the poison hasn't quite began to work yet. Assuming it was indeed added to the food. "If there are any guards, we should dispose of them as carefully and silently as possible."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Xarkana The Vile

"Or, we could take out the leader, cut off its head, throw it before the kobolds if there are any unpoisoned guards that try to use the women as hostages, ensuring easy intimidation and their safety, which I presume is your priority." Xarkana interjected before Kat moved too far, arms crossed behind her back still. Frankly, she was rather disappointed, the poisoning approach had led her to believe this group more reasonable.

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Weiss puffs her cheeks at Xarkana, it looked like they have a vastly different view on things. Weiss Fervently believed in her way of being a hero, anyone that would disrupt the peace should be dealt with, and anyone in need should be protected from evils. The sign on their hand made it their duty to protect others, the fact that they were the only ones capable of protecting them. The weak need protection from the strong if necessary and those who are strong should lend their aid to the weak. Weiss wanted to argue with Xarkana about this, but she Xarkana was right, this wasn’t the place to argue about this. Instead, Weiss just gave her a small hmph, and walked away angry.

''I suppose you’re at least right about that. Now let move on Kat, before she decide to use Gribbles as bait or something.'' Weiss stated, walking in a fast pace next to Kat. Since Weiss was being stirred on by Xarkana, she just nodded at Kat. ''I agree, we should save as many as we can before we fight the boss, I want to at least save some of the women, and I won’t take no for an answer.'' Weiss said again loudly, glaring back at Xarkana, following Kat right behind Kat.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Quite down both of you, there might still be guards." Kat hissed, though mostly directed at Weiss. Continuing on quietly, and still heading toward where the girls were potentially held she continued, "And I'd rather wait till the kobolds are most likely all horribly ill before we go after the leader so he can't call on flunkies. Not to mention if we are lucky the leader will get sick too and we can kill him easier."

Stealth Roll:

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Xarkana The Vile

"Don't be rediculous, I've already considered using the goblin as bait, but clearly, he'd sell us out if any of the targets cared enough to even take the bait." Xarkana nodded. Then, she stepped aside into the shadows of the tunnel. It was .. odd to her that those self proclaimed heroes spoke of moving silently, yet did not. She most definitly intended to, as she decided to follow along.. it was, after all, safer in a group no matter if she did not agree with the majority decision.

Stealthing pre-combat:
Roll(1d20)+2:
17,+2
Total:19

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Laya yawned a bit, listening to the banter back and forth. "Mmm, I could too. I know plenty of stories of the perspective. But ultimately it doesn't much matter to me. I just document what everyone does and says for the next story. Will it be a tale of your heroics, your deceits, your virtues or vices? Only you all can decide. Also I don't have any arrows and only have two daggers so I can't exactly help much if I sit in the back."

She shrugged at the decision ahead. "All good choices, no time to argue. Pick one, and forge ahead. Longer we spend fighting, more time to get caught."

(14 stealth)

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

[Stealth: ]

"Hrm. Perhaps waiting for the poison to work, then going for the leader first may be the better choise." Talia mused, keeping her voice low as she hid in the shadows alongside others. "Remember, once we pull out those people we have to deliver them safely to the village as well. If we free them first, who's going to remain behind to ensure they don't get hurt or recaptured? Let's give the poison a bit time to work, then dispose of the commander and collect the captives on the way out. We can't drag them into battle behind us."