No announcement yet.

(OOC) DND Unchained Chat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very much so yes, over the last week until about yesterday I had encountered a various array of 500, 502, and 504 errors.
    Your stop is next!

Comment

I havent had my posts eaten yet, although some of the pages freeze up for like 5 or more mins when I try to post sometimes.

Comment

Zilrax complained about eaten posts over Hell Chat for sure.
        You have the right to remain stupid, everything that you say can and will be ignored.

Comment

You know, I have to ask. Why isn't Yumi getting a concentration check?
          You have the right to remain stupid, everything that you say can and will be ignored.

Comment

A mixture of unfamiliarity with the system, (still kinda newish) and the fact that mage hand can't hurt him anyway.
            Spoiler

Comment

I don't think that capacity for causing damage is the only factor that determines a spell's usefulness in a situation, or whether a concentration check is not allowed.

Comment

Did my character get ended or something?
                Your stop is next!

Comment

No? I could've sworn I posted for it

Edit: I apparently did not. This site is fuuuucked.
                  Spoiler

Comment

Sorry for dragging my heels. I had finals and then had to move out of my place. I'm around again now.
                    Spoiler

Comment

Working...
                    X