This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OOC thread

Ok. I need some help. I have caught some kind of crud and my brain just does not want to work for more than five seconds.

I really need a few someone's to help make this RP keep moving.
    Ryu curtsies and puts flowers in everyone's hair.

Comment

Just a heads up. Chibi's asked me to jump the game forward a bit to when everyone's about to leave, so I'll give you all a little time to finish up with whatever you're doing now, and then I'll make the jump post.

Comment

Excellent idea... I would suggest the following:

a) Ramielle has a bad hangover but is otherwise able to adjust to her new human body with few difficulties.
        b) The students are able to discern the locations of the portals (probably from the warmages) and gain maps
        c) The students equip themselves with standard adventuring provisions (i.e. lanterns, cloaks, clothing, rope, rations)
        d) Optionally, the students that want them might be able to acquire mounts (horses for human-sized travelers, a pony or war dog for the "wee one")

Obviously the swift-footed, like Toring and Lyinne, could find mounts unsuitable or insulting.
        "'And what would humans be without love?'
        RARE, said Death." --Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

Comment

Like I said, I'm leaving it until everyone's finished up doing what they're doing now. Whatever you want your characters to grab a hold of during the time skip you will need to mention in the post after I make. I've already been given instructions by Chibi, further input isn't required.

Comment

Sorry guys! I'm on Spring break now, so i just need to sort this out in my head and I'll get something posted today. You guys -can- talk to each other you know

Comment

Out of town until Sunday evening.

Play nice and I'll post the jump when i get home

Comment

I hate to do this to you guys, and I feel incredibly guilty for doing so, but I have to shut it down.

There are too many things going on irl for me to be able to concentrate on running this RP. I know it sounds trite but it doesn't make me happy anymore, it makes me stressed and frustrated and all around grumpy.

I spent all day thinking about this and came to the conclusion that I'd be better off without it on my plate. I don't have any long winded explanation for it, sorry.

Comment

Working...
                X