What's new

The Library

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Library

"We discussed the habit of my people to toss halflings for sport, and how I haven't done it... yet," Toring immediately replied with the tiniest bit of a growl in his voice as he stared back down at Jess. "As Jess said, though, she's curious to try it out. We were going to head over to the lake later on, right, Jess?"

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Delilah giggled, "That sounds fun! I wanna try!"

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Jess laughed, looking between the pair of them. "Oh that's precious." She says, looking over at Delilah, who had missed their actual conversation.

"So, found the professor yet?"

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Delilah was about to reply when the fluttering outside the window caught her eye. "There she is!" She smiled broadly and raced to the courtyard.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Toring's snarl broke into a grin when Delilah ran out the library again. "It's settled then," he said to Jess. "Delilah and I will take turns tossing you into the lake. Maybe I'll even get you to skip. The cave elf and the lycanthrope, bonding over halfling throwing," he added in a jesting tone.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

((Must avoid cruel humour at all costs! /: ))

"Heh, try it big guy, I'd love to see you all hunched over trying to catch me again. almost ran you facefirst into a wall, last time." She said with a chuckle, motioning for him to leave first. Mostly so she could trip him up at the doorway, but that was beside the point.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmph. You win this round, Jess, but I'll-- DAMNIT!" Toring walked right into her trap and tripped right as he opened the door. Carried by his own weight and momentum, he falls out of the library door and out of sight.

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Lyinne peeked out of the room she was in, looking around. She saw that Toring, Jess, and Delilah had left into the courtyard, making the library a much more quiet place again. She never did enjoy the socialization aspect of school. Though she could communicate, she rarely had the desire to mingle with her colleagues. The fact that she couldn't speak with her mouth didn't help much at all, either.

Lyinne crawled out of her little research room with her notes held against her chest. Behind her there was a small trail of books levitating in the air behind her. As she walked out, she approached a small pushcart. The books started to stack themselves, in dewey decimal order, onto the cart. After she start pushing the cart to the shelves, it took little to no time to replace the books to where she had pulled them. After she sorted and returned the books, she sighed and just began to review her notes again. As pointless as it was to look at something that hasn't provided her with anything concrete yet, it may pull through for her yet.

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Lyinne could see the flashing of wings and feel waves of power pushing at her from the courtyard.

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Lyinne came back from her temporary zone-out and felt the surges of power coming from the courtyard. Curiously, the spidertaur scurried over to see what it was all about.