What's new

Holding Cell

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Holding Cell

The professor sighs as the girl begins crying. "Calcius, if you could calm her, please. Let her know we mean her no harm."

She turns to the spidertaur. "Lyinne, we need your telekinetic abilities. The information she has written on that paper may at least help us figure out her origins, if not intent."

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

"W...We should probably ask for them..." Lyinne looked at the professor with the message sent. She then looked at Calcius and sent a quick message to him telepathically, "Uhm...H-Hello? O-Once you've calmed her down, can you try to ask her if we may see those papers...?

Last edited:

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Jess just sort of gaped as the woman ignored her and rolled over against the bars, then snorted as everyone else managed to get a reply. She heeded the words about disease though, staying put and not trying to slip through.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Here's hopin all a the other-wworlders aren't like this one, otherwwise they'll soon get annoyin to be around," Servante mutters under his breath as Danielle pokes her tongue out at him.

While it looks like the young Selkie is paying no attention to what is now happening he has been watching Calcius intently since a smile spread across the naga's face, wondering just what the half breed had to smile about until realisation hit him. "Wway to go, champ," He relays to Calcius, choosing to taunt the snake with his own telepathy. "Noww howw about instead a makin it cry you get it to relinquish any information it has that could help us."

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It was then that Hoten appeared behind Servante, facing away from him and holding several books, looking about to try and find Ramielle, succeeding when he had cast about a full 180 degrees. "Professor! I found something interesting." he says, then looks over at the woman in the cell, tilting his head slightly as his tongue flicks out of his mouth then back in, the only sign that he even existed inside of his dark hood. He then turned back to Ramielle, holding open one of the books to the page he had marked. "Every account says the same thing. Multiple people from every race have just vanished without a trace nor any indication how. Far too many to be a coincidence." he says, then tries to catch his breath, as the teleportation had taken the wind out of him. "I think that whatever is happening to us right now........Has happened to the other side in the past." he says, holding open more books for the professor to read.

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Professor Ramielle nods, making a mental note of the more likely and prominent cases. "Good work. I will consult with some of the faculty... there are a few elder dragons in the history department who may be able to shed more light on the subject, especially those cases within the past ten millenia or so."

"In the meantime, you may be able to glean a little more information from this otherworlder's writings. I shall stop by the library once I've finished consulting a few old friends. Oh... and check with the warmages. She had some curious devices on her person which we have yet to figure out." The professor's grey cloak swirls about her as she turns and strolls out of the holding cell.

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Whoops, I think I set her off..."

Calcius shoots an irritated glance at Servante before getting back to Danielle.

"Calm down. We're not your enemies, we want to help you. You're not in your world any more. There are portals opening between your world and ours, taking people from your world and bringing them here."

Calcius stops a moment and listens to Hoten's findings.

"And apparently they're doing the same to people from our world. We want to close these portals and send you home, but first we just want to talk to you, okay?"

Calcius turns back to the rest of the group.

"So... what exactly IS it we're trying to find out from her?"

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Danielle took a deep breath and stopped her sniffling. "A... alright. This is just so... new age space shit. My best friend would be wetting herself in excitement if she were here."

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hoten finally reaches up and pulls back his hood to reveal his black-scaled head as he looks into the holding cell and at the strange papers. "I'd like to see those papers. If I can figure out how to read their language, then maybe I can learn more about them as a culture, and figure out some form of link on that end." he says, his tongue darting out of his lips and back in once again as he looks at the otherworlder with a sort of scholarly curiosity.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Toring's eyebrows rose and he gave a slight grin as the offworlder checked him out. In response to Calcius' questions, however, he could give nothing but a shrug. "Where she appeared, how she ended up in the portal, if she saw something while in it..."

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

"Pl-ease try to persuade her to let us see those papers she has," Lyinne looked at Calcius, sending the message. She then looked at the Danielle and sighed. Her eyes eyed the stack of paper carefully, almost unblinking.

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Calcius sighed. That wasn't a great deal to go on.

"Alright, can we see those papers you've been writing on? A few of the othes want to have a look at them. Also... could you tell us what happened when you got sucked into the portal?"

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Danielle blushed beet red. "I... those are... not..." she shook her head. "I think i have something in here not too explicit..." she rummaged through the stack and pulled out a few sheets. "There. These are uh... an account of what happened. It basically says that I was minding my own business in my dorm at home, when I walked out of my front door and landed on some old guy's lap here. Talk about Vertigo."

Delilah seemed unconcered by the fact that the human seemed to be ignoring her. She smiled anyway and laughed out loud when she saw how red Danielle's face had become. Delor smirked from his position on the wall and said, "I bet she wrote something dirty. Who wants to see? Delilah, can you conjure her papers?"

Delilah cocked her head and shook it. "We should ask again, brother dear. Let's not be rude."

Last edited:

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bibble shuffled into the Holding cell as quietly as she could. Covered in dirt and soot from the recent explosion, her hair a tangled mess, and her glasses askew she threw a tentative smile at Jess before walking up to Servante and lightly poking him in the shoulder.
"Have we learned anything useful? and what does Hoten think" She asked hopefully. The small alchemists features where haggard and drawn, obviously exhausted but unable to sleep. It was pretty apparent that something had gone wrong, but what and when was unknowable unless Servante put 2 and 2 together and linked her haggard appearance to the recent explosion outside...

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Servante turns to face the new arrival, wondering who'd dare disrupt a clearly important moment of internal mockery. His expression turns sour and his nose crinkles as he notices it's Bibble, noticeably more rough around the edges than usual. Dealing with most people was bad enough, but for him Bibble was a source of unending rage. Doesn't help that she's a human.

"Oh, it's you," Servante grumbles, sighing once. "Wwe've learnt pretty much nothin except that the off-wworlder is as confused about the wwhole situation as wwe are. It's wwritten dowwn an account a wwhat happened, but unfortunately it can't read our wwriting and likewwise wwe can't read its wwriting. Though the lizard thinks he can decipher the scribblins a the off-wworlder." The selkie glares at Bibble once more before turning to look at the cell once more. "You look like you ran head first into an explosion." Obviously Servante doesn't care about Bibble's wellbeing, he's just choosing to mock her.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bibble sighed, wondering how real life had managed to not kick Servante in the rump at least once to fix that disposition, Gods knew that Bibble had tried to be kind, but it hadn't payed off as of yet. "Hoten is getting a fix on the language huh?" she said as she rubbed her temples. "And yes, although in fairness I was running away from the explosion. You know how some of my experiments go."

Shaking her head she walked over to Hoten and poked him as well. "What ya got?" she asked, trying to force a little more cheer into her voice.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I would rather prefer an intact book from their world. The more of their language I can read, the easier it is to decipher." he says, looking over at Bibble from the corner of his eye. He carried a distinct look about him now that his hood was down, as if he had suddenly become a completely different person, and Bibble, if she looked into the eye that he looked at her with, would get the feeling he was very angry at the moment.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bibble edged away from Hoten muttering an apology and stammering out "Grave had a couple I think, detailing an armed conflict... Sorry" Head low and shoulders slumped she went to stand over next to Jess and sat down.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Oh hi there, 'splodey-pants, you can sit by me." Jess said with one of her trademarked smiles, tapping the spot beside her with a dagger. "So, what kind of damage did you manage this time?"

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bibble let out a defeated sigh and looked at Jess "Tried to make a Gate, It didn't work, there was an explosion as the energy fed back through the prototype. No one was hurt but I thought I was right." The diminutive alchemist looked to be on the verge of tears, torn between disappointment and exhaustion. Activating the prototype had almost sucked her dry but she wouldn't call it quits until at least some progress had been made in the right direction. "What have you learned? I know you, and you know when to simply listen." She asked Jess hopefully.