Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Holding Cell

Calcius sighs.

"I think both parties got the shaft. I'm 20 years old and spent 15 of those years living alone in a forest. My people skills are somewhat lacking. That, and I'm still not entirely sure exactly what our objective was in interviewing you. I get the impression it wasn't all that well thought out. Don't tell anyone I said that."
    WARNING: 80% of the above is strictly for my own entertainment.

Comment

Danielle giggled and gave him a mock salute. "My mouth is sealed. Though if you can wiggle through my thoughts, surely someone else can. Maybe they thought I had something to do with the way I got here." Then she shrugged. "But I've already told you, I have no idea." She stuck a hand into her jeans pocket and frowned, pulling something out. She gave a relieved sigh at the smallish book. "This is my pocket Torah," the word didn't translate well, though the feeling of the word helped Calcius to know it was some kind of holy book, and she radiated peace and calm as she held it.
      Ryu curtsies and puts flowers in everyone's hair.

Comment

Getting ahead of Toring wasn't hard, because the lycan stopped in surprise as Servante admitted he had respect for something. "Hmph. That... Hmph." He craned his neck to look up at Jess. "That makes me want to eat him slightly less."
        Warning! The post above is likely to contain opinion! Do not consume if allergic!

Comment

Jess had been frowning in Servante's direction, the glare of death that all women possessed in one way or another only slightly diminished by her small size. "Remember, that war-mage said he's probably needed." She reminded him, her gaze never wavering as she watched the Selkie's back. No doubt she was coming up with a dozen or so nasty pranks to use on him at the first opportunity...
          Spoiler

Comment

Toring sighed and made a slight hop, shaking the halfling on his shoulders. "We'll probably have to get along for much longer," he said. "No need to piss people off right from the get-go, hm? C'mon, let's get to the library."
            Warning! The post above is likely to contain opinion! Do not consume if allergic!

Comment

"Kinda late for that, isn't it?" She huffed, then sighed and turned away from the Selkie's retreating back. "Yeah, let's go..."
              Spoiler

Comment

Delor snorted at the one sided conversation. "Care to translate?"

Comment

"There's not much to translate, really. We've just talked a bit about ourselves. She seems to be just as clueless about the whole thing as we are, so I don't think we'll get anything useful out of her. Hopefully the library team has been having better luck."

"What's that? A holy book?"

Comment

Delor wrinkled his nose, "Hopefully. I'll go see if Delilah's rare insightful moment has borne any fruit." He waved his hand and sauntered off, whistling.

Danielle nodded and held it close to her. "It helps with the situation. I really don't want to give up faith, but it's been very hard these days."

Comment

"I might join you. This doesn't seem to be going anywhere."

"I'm going to go see what my companions are up to. Hopefully they'll have figured something out. They shouldn't keep you here for longer than necessary. They're just making sure it's safe for you to be here. And safe for us to be around you."

Calcius smiles again and bows slightly before slithering off after Delor.

Comment

Working...
                      X