University Admissions, Grand Foyer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: University Admissions, Grand Foyer

Servante turns to Toring as he joins in on their 'debate'. "No. You lot havve the portal to deal wwith. This problem is mine to deal wwith." Though before the selkie can continue he is yet again interrupted by Bibble. "Yes, me bein a target has crossed my mind. Though I doubt they'd expect me to wwalk right into the capital and start a revvolt. Look, if this has happened then it's goin to be extremely dangerous. I can't promise that any of you wwill survvivve, let alone myself. And don't givve me that look. It's not goin to wwork." Servante stands there for several moments meeting Bibble's stare with his own glare, the selkie's arms crossed over his chest. Though after several minutes he throws his arms in the air and makes a growl of annoyance. "Fine. Do wwhat you wwant. I can see you're not goin to change your damn mind."

Comment

Bibble brightened considerably and bounced a little. "Good! I'm So glad you see things my way~". Ahh the wonders of teasing the selkie with her own reputable stubbornness, few things brought her such joy, well, apart from beer, and books, and tinkering, and alchemy... Stopping her rampaging attention span the small alchemist stayed glued to Servante's side, knowing he would try to slip off without her and determined not to let that happen either.

"So! now that that's settled, when do we go?"
      sigpic

Comment

The professor folds her arms and regards the Selkie calmly. "Toring and Bibble are right. We're all going. And in case you've forgotten..."

Her eyes flare. "I'm not the children-killing variety of dragon. Undoubtedly that's about to begin in your homeland, if it hasn't already. Selkie children, dragged off in the night. So we all go."
        "'And what would humans be without love?'
        RARE, said Death." --Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

Comment

Delilah gave him a broad smile, "There's a portal up there too! So not only do we get to help you and your family, we can do something about the portal on the way. Two rock geckos with one stone and all that," then she giggled, "Not to mention we have a better chance of surviving if we all go together, remember Servante, we're all needed to close the portals. If we lose you, we lose for good."

The dean nodded, "Delilah has a point. You're all going, and if you try to slip off in the night, young Selkie..." he turned to Toring, "You have permission to tie him to a tree." He turned to Bibble afterward, "You're ready to leave now, I'm assuming? Then step over to the 'Porters station and we'll get you started jumping."

((Alright, finish up what you want to do here and I'll get started on the next place we're off to with a surprise!))
          Ryu curtsies and puts flowers in everyone's hair.

Comment

"I will do so with gusto!" Bibble replied enthusiastically, grabbing Servante's hand and practically dragging the selkie after her. "Time's a wasting! Lets go!"
            sigpic

Comment

"The sooner we leave, the better." Grave nodded, agreeing with Bibble. Checking his belongings one last time, he followed the pair, muttering something under his breath.
              You have the right to remain stupid, everything that you say can and will be ignored.

Comment

"Wwha- Dammit wwoman, let me go!" Despite his insistence on being released Servante seems to be either unable to pull himself free from Bibble's grip or it's all theatrics, and as the duo pass it the selkie picks up his bag as they make their way to the teleporters.

Comment

"Now who needs to get a room?" Jess quips as she slides off her chair, leering at the selkie as she strode off towards the teleporters as well.
                  Spoiler

Comment

"Now who... Damnit Jess!" Toring shakes his fist after her in mock anger before getting up, shouldering his hefty bag and plodding after her.
                    Warning! The post above is likely to contain opinion! Do not consume if allergic!

Comment

The professor shakes her head, casting a look of "what can you do?" at the Dean, then takes up the rear, still leaning slightly on her staff.
                      "'And what would humans be without love?'
                      RARE, said Death." --Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

Comment

Working...
                      X