What's new

The Waystation Inn, City of Lorexia, Centaurine Plutocracy

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Waystation Inn, City of Lorexia, Centaurine Plutocracy

Professor Ramielle clenches her jaw... then unclenches it, remaining calm through the Centaur's tirade. "Who we are... as you've already stated, we're your guests. Whether it was your intention or not, your negligence (i.e. lack of warnings, signs and preventative measures) allowed one of your guests and my charges, an adolescent, to be subjected to what you've already termed as a 'mind destroying enchantment.' This is unacceptable and unconscionable. Don't worry, though... as soon as the student that your carelessness traumatized is well enough to travel, we'll be leaving your Inn and your city, hopefully never to return."

The professor blinks and picks up her cup of tea. "Also, you should know that I intend to report this brusque treatment and lack of hospitality in the Mage Critique Forum. Now if you will excuse me, madam, one of my companions needs to be seen to." She gulps down the tea, replacing the cup in its saucer. She rises, and helps Servante upstairs to his bed, speaking to him in a calming tone.

Last edited:

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"Oh joy." Grave commented the exchange between the centaur and professor Ramielle, idly turning his token around between fingers. "So people don't care that much about what happens to those who are exposed to mind-bending lunacy around these parts, do they? Even when there's a chance of, I don't know... A fire mage going insane and deciding that all the shit he's seeing needs to be burned down?" Cynder inquired with an air of innocent curiosity. "Sounds a little irresponsible and counterproductive to this whole idea of 'protection' this charm is supposed to maintain, if you ask me." He was a little less than pleased about the centaur's response and still feeling cranky, despite the fact he managed to stuff himself with food by the time Servante came back. He noted that the selkie likely tried to escape alone, but considering his current mental state, the pyromancer chose not to voice that observation.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Wwoah, wwoah, wwoah. Hang on a minute," Servante suddenly says, his recent trauma subsiding for now during the time Ramielle and the centaur 'debated'. "I'm not goin to bed. Screww that idea. I wwant to leavve this godforsaken city as soon as wwe can." The selkie stays rooted to the spot, refusing to move as Ramielle tries to get him upstairs.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bibble quietly listens to everything, her eyes downcast before stepping over to the professor and Servante.

"You miserable, selfish, stupid... If, and ONLY IF! you hadn't just been fragrantly mind twisted I would beat you into next month with a wrench... I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU RAN OFF WITHOUT US! screw your chivalry, we can take care of ourselves, WE decided to help you, to put our own necks on the line to help YOU deal with YOUR problem rather then letting you go it alone, But NooooO~ You just had to be a proud ass like always and try and handle it yourself..."

Bibble seemed to be caught between rage and tears as the tirade continued, her fists clenching and unclenching and her hair standing up as an electrical charge ran through her, making her look like a giant eyed and incredibly hostile cat....

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

[ Um, Courage Wolf, you might want to check the most recent post in the OOC thread. :( ]