What's new

The North Gate

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score
The gate is a huge stone archway carved from the living rock hundreds of years ago.

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score
Re: The North Gate

Cally was the first one to the gate, breathing loudly.

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Calcius and Barry arrive, leading the horses and cart. Calcius looks confused upon seeing Cally.

"How... you... but... What? How did you get here so quickly?"

Corvus teleports in nearby.

"Good, now the only one we're waiting for is Servante."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Indeed. And I would say from the looks of it she ran the entire way Calcius."

Barry stands over by the gate itself, leaning against part of the archway.

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

"Not much to get either." she gasped out. "I just grabbed and ran. I'm ready to go."

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Servante materializes, all of his essentials in a small pack slung over his shoulder. He smiles at the group. "All ready?"

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Just about. Let's be off then."

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

When they would try to go through the gate, they would be repelled by the same barrier as those at the East Gate.

(Sorry, i got a few things to take care of with Saul and such, and then a nice blessings post to make for all of you :3 )

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

There was suddenly a shimmering sound and a rainbow of pillars of light appeared, and when they spoke, it was with a choir of voices. "And thus the tasks have been completed, for the journey to take place. Go, all of you into the world. For now it is your task to right the natural order that has been disrupted."

"And for you, Young Servante, you will find peace and contentment. And you will return to your home waters once more. We will guide your steps, and those of the one who stole your joy, it will return to you."

The lights disappeared, and the way into the jungles, was clear at last.

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"What just happened?"

"Does it matter? It certainly wasn't an enemy, or so it seems at least."

Corvus climbs onto one of the horses, while Calcius hauls himself up onto the cart and reaches over to take the reins of the one pulling it. They would wait for the others before heading out.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Barry shook his head. "If it had been an enemy it would have attacked, not just shown and left. I think, I may be wrong, but I THINK we may have just been blessed or something similar."

Barry carefully climbs up onto one of the horses, not yet urging the horse to go on, waiting for the others.

Not long after the pillar of light had vanished, Cally would sense Orma calling out to her. Cally it's Orma... I have some bad news you might want to let the others know of... There was a long moment of silence before finally a mental bombshell was dropped. Lazaro was just here. He... I'm sorry, Cally. Saul is dead, Lazaro killed him and then left before we could do anything.

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Cally gasped, her eyes wide, "It seems our enemy is also named Lazaro... He killed Saul..."

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Seems I am taking over as Servante. Chi reply to this post whether or not I get him accurately.)

"That was vague at best and I honestly do not believe those lights. Saul is dead? That is....."

Servante seems a little loss at words at the death of a friendly lycan. But he was still human which made Servante's regret not that high.

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

"Servante love, those lights were the Gods. We could call James back to explain it if you want..." Cally batted her eyelashes.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Barry lets out a snicker at Cally's words, and just crosses his arms, leaning back against the stone archway of the gate and not saying or doing anything.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Servante gives Cally a very cold glance at her choice of words and sighs, a deep anger slowly building within him.

"That was probably some trick from a human mage. But if the mage promises something such as that, let's hope that the mage can pay it."

Servante's face remained smooth, as if unaffected from the words. But inside the anger and the grevious wound on his heart festered from the lights choice of words. How can they promise such a thing? They probably hold my skin so that I will be forced to do as they say.

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

James? We have an unbeliever! her thought rang out in a singsong manner, and she sidled closer to Servante, "I called James, he'll be able to clear this ALL up for you." her tone of voice was poisonously sweet.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Now Barry is chuckling out loud, trying hard not to but failing on an epic level. "I think Servante, your going to get a bit of a lesson from James. I'll leave that to you folks."

He then turns and walks over to one of the horses, getting himself ready to leave. Despite his chuckles and outward air, there is a slight hint of anger, most likely directed at the news of Saul's death.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Smiles colder as Cally slid closer.

"You wish to be that close? I must admit, acting that way made you change in perspective."

Servante was still angry, but if a God promises, then a God will bring it.

"Sigh, trying to lighten the mood from Saul's unfortunate death."

Servante is moody at the death already of one of his companions, his anger subsides easily enough, but still remains hidden below the surface.

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Cally giggled dementedly, and twirled her hair around a finger.