What's new

Kuttner Hall, Professor Price's Office

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Kuttner Hall, Professor Price's Office

"Right," Alexis said, straightening up as she saw Regina leaving. "I should get going too." She started walking towards the door, legs moving a little stiffly, feet slipping a tiny bit in the slime and ichor that covered the floor. She crossed her arms in front of her, not looking at either girl. "I need to get back to my dorm," she said.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Right! I should get back home myself, I have some examining to do. For Science!" The blonde stops and ponders those last few words before giggling and walking off. "For science. Better than stabbity, really."

OP
Janna

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

The three students decide to split up, Alexis and Hannelore moving down to the first floor and Regina heading back to the archaeology storage room.

Combat

Hannelore Ritter
Health 50 / 50, Energy 70 / 70, Arousal 0 / 54

Alexis Archer
Health 75 / 75, Energy 37 / 60, Arousal 23 / 60

Regina Alvarado
Health 60 / 60, Energy 60 / 60, Spell Points 40 / 40, Arousal 0 / 54

OP
Janna

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

Regina re-enters the darkened office, momentarily shivering at being alone here, but quickly setting about her task. She searches the room for a usuable corpse, but finds only crushed remains and half-corpses. It seems like the girl's attacks destroyed the thing's bodies.

She could still take some of the pieces or try to gather up other samples if she wishes.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Frowning slightly, she decides the only thing she can do at this point is take what she can salvage of the pieces, and hope something useful of it comes up. She begins collecting as many samples as she can fit in her container.

OP
Janna

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

Regina is easily able to fill the bag with a collection of remains and some of the slime. Her hands are coated in the gunk after her harvesting.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She grimaces slightly at the sensation of the goop all over her hands, but manages to deal with it. Once she was done, she would look around for a bathroom or sink to wash her hands off in.

Action: Look for a sink or bathroom to wash hands off in?

OP
Janna

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

Regina leaves the office, moving back to the second floor hallway where she saw a women's restroom.

(Move to hallway)