What's new

Cold Steel (Max & Tycho's Adventure)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
And so Max and Tycho decided to set out on their journey together.

tycho0042

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Cold Steel (Max & Tycho's Adventure)

Stepping out of the lab Tycho couldn't help but be excited. There was a whole world out there to explore and pokemon to discover. Maybe he'd get lucky and find one no one had found before.
"Well, I guess the first order of business is to get to oldale town and redeem these tickets. Hopefully on the way we can get some training in and toughen up our pokemon." Tycho said as he looked to Max

He then looked to Nails and asked
"Are you ready pal?"

Nails looked up and said "Aron!" excitedly

Reputation score

"Well Nikki it's time for us to start our adventure and try to make all the way to the top" were Max's words and he stepped back outside into the sunlight.
Looking over to Tycho Max replied "both do sound like good ideas, I guess we should get a move on and see if we can catch up to the other trainers." With that Max hurried to just catch up to Nikki who had not stopped walking when he stopped to talk to Tycho.

tycho0042

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

As he walked towards the edge of town Tycho turned to Max and asked
"What made you want to start your adventure?
I always wanted to when I was younger but my parents moved around a lot and needed me to help them out running their herbal remedies store. Pokemon hate them but you can't deny the results!"

Reputation score

It took Max a moment to think of an answer that didn’t sound to weird as they walked along.
“I think it was a lack of real friends. I had a few human friends over time but we tended to drift apart. The domestic pokemon in town and Nikki on the other hand were some of my best friends, so thinking that pokemon might be the answer but no trainers in town to talk to I decided to try an adventure and see if that helps. But trying for the top does sound good at the same time.”
After that, Max gave Tycho a quick “sorry if I was rambling” as they reached route 101.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The two travellers surveyed their surroundings. Behind them, they saw the peaceful town of Littleroot. In front of them, they saw a winding path of trees and tall grass, lined with tall ledges. The tall grass masked the Pokemon that were skittering about within the grass. According to the Pokenav, they were a few miles away from Oldale Town. The sun was high in the sky, and they had half a day still ahead of them..

tycho0042

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

"ok nails, you ready for this?" Tycho said as he looked excitedly at his pokemon.

"Aron!!" Nails responded equally excited

"Let's go!" Tycho yelled as he charged into the tall grass in search of his first battle.

Reputation score

"So you ready for this Nikki?" Max asked as he watched Tycho and his aron head off in to the grass.

Nikki answered with a "Sneasel" and a smirk as the two of them followed.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As Tycho wanders through the grass, a wild Poochyena appears. The Poochyena attacked Nails with a full-bodied Tackle, but not alot of damage was inflicted.

tycho0042

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Surprised by the sudden attack Tycho paused for only a second. Then yelled,
"Ok nails, it's time to see what we can do! Tackle him back! You can take him! show him the toughness of steel!"
"Aron!" responded as he charged

Reputation score

Seeing what Nails was fighting Max looked at Nikki "you know I don’t think he's going to need our help with this one."
So with that they started to look for another pokemon to fight but stayed nearby just in case.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nails hit the Poochyena for alot of damage, but it retaliated with another Tackle.

As Max walks through the tall grass, a wild Wurmple appeared.

Reputation score

"OK Nikki this is our first real fight so lets see how fast you are, circle around and hit that wurmple from the left with a crush claw."

As soon as Max finished, Nikki ran in an arc at her opponent, a dark aura surrounding her claws.

tycho0042

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

"Ok Nails! One more time, tackle!" Tycho yelled as he pointed towards the poochenya.
"Aron!" Nails responded and bounded towards the poochenya

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As Nails hit the wild Poochyena, it collapses on the spot, fainting, granting Nails a bit of experience.

Nicki's powerful attack misses the wild pokemon, the Wurmple retiates, hitting her with a full-bodied Tackle, dealing a decent amount of damage.

Reputation score

After being hit Nikki regained her balance and gave the Wurmple an evil look as Max told her his next plan.

"So that didn't work Nikki, lets try having you dart in with a scratch attack and back out so your not in it's reach and you don't get hit any more."

Hearing his words, she gave a little smirk and ran at her opponent claw ready to strike.

tycho0042

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

"All right! good going Nails!" Tycho cheered as the poochenya fainted
Tycho leaned down to pat Nails on the head and waited to see how Max and his sneasel faired with their first battle.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nikki hits the Wurmple with a Scratching attack dealing a decent amount of damage to its foe. The Wurmple retaliates by enveloping its foe in a shot of string, restraining and slowing its foe.

Reputation score

As soon as the string hit her, Nikki gave a cry of disgust then a look the promised pain to the Wurmple she was fighting.

"One shot shouldn't stop you so try it again but use your crush claw this time"

After Max finished, Nikki's claws regained the dark aura from before as she ran at the Wurmple with the hopes of landing a hard blow in revenge for getting her covered in the string.

tycho0042

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

"Oh, snap!" Tycho exclaimed to himself
"I forgot already the professor wants us to gather data on the pokemon"
He fumbles with the pokedex for a moment then scans Nails, the poochenya and Max's Sneasel, Nikki.

Status
Not open for further replies.